Author Topic: OMG, Roxy registered.  (Read 51259 times)

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Re: OMG, Roxy registered.
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2007, 01:48:16 AM »
Maybe this Roxy is actually G lol. Like, he had someone else create the account, then told him/her what to post. Hm.

I'm still leaning towards the Willco option.

G The Resurrected

« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2007, 01:49:33 AM »
I'm not doing shit dude. I'm on here and playing pokemon thats it. So its gotta be someone.

Roxy

« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2007, 01:49:59 AM »
This is why my mother told me to find local guys.

Garett actually lured me in by saying he owned a large place in California, had lots of money and would take of me. Sure, after I saw his picture I thought we should just be friends but he had no right to use the pictures the way he did. I'm not even sure if that was true. He also wanted to take me to Italy. I would never get with a guy thats this psychotic though.

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2007, 01:50:09 AM »
Maybe this Roxy is actually G lol. Like, he had someone else create the account, then told him/her what to post. Hm.

I'm still leaning towards the Willco option.

Willco is idle on IM right now.
serge

cloudwalking

• I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND
  • Forum Princess
« Reply #64 on: April 23, 2007, 01:50:47 AM »
willco's been idle for 2 hours on aim. unless he is doing this from some other computer or some shit, it's not him.

edit: beaten by tvc.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #65 on: April 23, 2007, 01:51:21 AM »
Like I said, its definitely not Willco
:9

Bloodwake

• Legend in his own mind
« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2007, 01:52:08 AM »
lmfao
HLR

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2007, 01:52:10 AM »

Garett actually lured me in by saying he owned a large place in California, had lots of money and would take of me. Sure, after I saw his picture I thought we should just be friends but he had no right to use the pictures the way he did. I'm not even sure if that was true. He also wanted to take me to Italy. I would never get with a guy thats this psychotic though.

I'm calling bullshit. I know enough about joke characters to see through this.

Quote from: TVC

And what does that have to do with him secretly creating a joke account on this site? He could do it while idle on im

cloudwalking

• I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND
  • Forum Princess
« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2007, 01:53:00 AM »

[18:55] <bz> About the trip they'd be in for it
[18:55] <Diablos> what do you mean
[18:56] <bz> ABDUCTIONS and massive rappings
[18:56] <bz> jk
[18:57] <Diablos> ...
[18:57] <bz> Nah i had a plan actually meet up in LA then travel all over the world. Instead of going to all the stores in LA actually go to the designers and shit
[18:57] <bz> France London Mulan all that shit
[18:58] <Diablos> I see
[18:58] <bz> Dazzle them with that and see what happens
[18:58] <bz> I'd be getting payed back thats for sure

there's your proof. he said this in IRC before.

TVC15

« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2007, 01:53:17 AM »

Quote from: TVC

And what does that have to do with him secretly creating a joke account on this site? He could do it while idle on im

I know Willco's IM style.  If he's idle. . .he's not online.  He has a life, you know, unlike most of us.
serge

Roxy

« Reply #70 on: April 23, 2007, 01:54:16 AM »
I could really care less if people believe me or not. I came here to confront Garett about his lies about me. Bring it out to the community so he can stop using my picture.

cloudwalking

• Forum Princess
« Reply #71 on: April 23, 2007, 01:54:55 AM »
[08:16] <bz_god> i did say that
[08:16] <bz_god> haha
[08:16] <bz_god> Nah cloud is cool she needs a "vacation from life"
[08:17] <bz_god> i provide those
[08:17] <Diablos> uhh
[08:18] <bz_god> not like i kill i just get them out of everday situations
[08:18] <bz_god> go on trips do special things
[08:20] <bz_god> just special treatment

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #72 on: April 23, 2007, 01:55:26 AM »
I don't think this is Willco, but I also don't think this is Roxy.  If this IS Roxy, post a picture of yourself holding up a piece of paper that says "EVILBORE? MORE LIKE EVILWHORE LOL AM I RITE"
PS4

TVC15

« Reply #73 on: April 23, 2007, 01:55:51 AM »
G is so repugnant.  We should ALL encourage him to kill himself.
serge

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #74 on: April 23, 2007, 01:56:40 AM »
I don't think this is Willco, but I also don't think this is Roxy.  If this IS Roxy, post a picture of yourself holding up a piece of paper that says "EVILBORE? MORE LIKE EVILWHORE LOL AM I RITE"

YES YES YES

Bloodwake

• Legend in his own mind
« Reply #75 on: April 23, 2007, 01:57:26 AM »
While I really would like to see where this goes, this homework isn't going to do itself

:'(
HLR

G The Resurrected

« Reply #76 on: April 23, 2007, 01:57:34 AM »

youd like that wouldnt you?

TVC15

« Reply #77 on: April 23, 2007, 01:58:32 AM »

youd like that wouldnt you?

Yes.  It would make me famous.
serge

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #78 on: April 23, 2007, 01:59:05 AM »
If Roxy refuses to take Ichirou's challenge she'd definitely a faker

Roxy

« Reply #79 on: April 23, 2007, 01:59:18 AM »
You think I owe anything to this community? Take it or leave it, its not like I'm going to be spending my time posting here anyways. I've already accomplished what I signed up to do. Garett and I are NOT together, Garett and I do not know each other intimately.

Toodles!

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #80 on: April 23, 2007, 02:00:23 AM »
Whoever it is, they're from the East coast...so yeah

Bloodwake

• Legend in his own mind
« Reply #81 on: April 23, 2007, 02:00:25 AM »
You think I owe anything to this community? Take it or leave it, its not like I'm going to be spending my time posting here anyways. I've already accomplished what I signed up to do. Garett and I are NOT together, Garett and I do not know each other intimately.

Yes,

You are either exposing G

OR

Being an annoying fucking poster.

Proof is required to fulfill the first requirement.
HLR

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #82 on: April 23, 2007, 02:00:35 AM »

Typical blowoff. Yeah, you're 100% fake. Ban this filth.

G had my support until this alleged Roxy posts the pic

TVC15

« Reply #83 on: April 23, 2007, 02:00:42 AM »
BUUUUUURRRRRRRM.  If I were G, I would SO be committing suicide right now.
serge

G The Resurrected

« Reply #84 on: April 23, 2007, 02:01:02 AM »

Stocky

Roxy

« Reply #85 on: April 23, 2007, 02:01:10 AM »

I'm actually from Florida

Himu

« Reply #86 on: April 23, 2007, 02:01:57 AM »
Roxy, what do you think of handsome black meat, eh? My name is Garrett, but I'm not a freak. Unless it's in bed.
IYKYK

TVC15

« Reply #87 on: April 23, 2007, 02:02:31 AM »
Also, of all people, PD, you have NO RIGHT to demand that someone else post a pic.  You're probably one of psychotic G's joke characters, too.
serge

Bloodwake

• Legend in his own mind
« Reply #88 on: April 23, 2007, 02:03:01 AM »
So yeah. shows over it appears, unless G posts his suicide not on EB or something. Hell, someone pushed a man to suicide in an chatroom once, so it's not unfathomable. I really don't want to see that tonight, so good night all.
HLR

Roxy

« Reply #89 on: April 23, 2007, 02:03:18 AM »

Like I said, I owe you guys nothing. And look what you did to my other pictures? Yeah ok, I will not be ridiculed anymore.

And I don't want to push Bz towards anything dramatic like Suicide. If anything...its to publicly humiliate him so he won't use my pictures anymore
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 02:04:50 AM by Roxy »

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #90 on: April 23, 2007, 02:04:01 AM »

Toodles!

Okay, this isn't the real Roxy, confirmed.  And unlike the fake Roxy at Mupepe.com, this one isn't even funny.  :-\

Roxy, if you were to post your pic and it were confirmed that G had been lying about you all along, I'm pretty sure everyone would stop making fun of your pictures, since you'd just be another victim of G's.
PS4

Himu

« Reply #91 on: April 23, 2007, 02:05:13 AM »

Like I said, I owe you guys nothing. And look what you did to my other pictures? Yeah ok, I will not be ridiculed anymore.

You said that wasn't you before. You said before your actual cheeks are chunkier.
IYKYK

G The Resurrected

« Reply #92 on: April 23, 2007, 02:05:20 AM »
Vindicated!!!!!

Roxy

« Reply #93 on: April 23, 2007, 02:06:44 AM »

You said that wasn't you before. You said before your actual cheeks are chunkier.

The pictures where my face was chopped over and put over other things is me. Bz does have my pictures (however few). Its the only ones he can use of me (cause its the only ones I gave him)

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #94 on: April 23, 2007, 02:07:28 AM »
Himuro, she was specifically referring to the super blurry picture that was supposed to be her and G playing Mario Kart, NOT the other pictures G posted of her.
PS4

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #95 on: April 23, 2007, 02:07:34 AM »
Post a pic he hasn't posted before.

TVC15

« Reply #96 on: April 23, 2007, 02:08:04 AM »
G, just fucking kill yourself.  You're so disgusting.  Nobody believes a word you say and every day you just further humiliate yourself.  Seriously, either kill yourself or go elsewhere online, because you're just a ridiculous, unfunny joke here.  I *know* you hate yourself on the inside, and you need to act on that if you want this all to end.
serge

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #97 on: April 23, 2007, 02:14:45 AM »
worst thread ever

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #98 on: April 23, 2007, 02:16:26 AM »
If Roxy posts a pic of herself holding up that sign, I will personally apologize to her, and I think our beliefs regarding G will be confirmed.  Nevertheless, her refusal to put up this picture is definitely a warning sign that she's not who she says she is.
PS4

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #99 on: April 23, 2007, 02:18:43 AM »
If Roxy posts a pic of herself holding up that sign, I will personally apologize to her, and I think our beliefs regarding G will be confirmed.  Nevertheless, her refusal to put up this picture is definitely a warning sign that she's not who she says she is.

Exactly. Posting the pic would destroy G. If she was truly as upset with him as she claims she would want to humiliate him like he has (allegedly) humiliated her

TVC15

« Reply #100 on: April 23, 2007, 02:20:05 AM »

Exactly. Posting the pic would destroy G. If she was truly as upset with him as she claims she would want to humiliate him like he has (allegedly) humiliated her

Once again, PD, you are in a position where you can not demand someone posts a pic.
serge

Himu

« Reply #101 on: April 23, 2007, 02:20:36 AM »
TVC I've never seen a pic of you...
IYKYK

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #102 on: April 23, 2007, 02:21:09 AM »
Ok guys. Basically (from the PMs she sent me) she doesn't want to post anymore pictures of herself to the public. She actually does feel humiliated from all the photoshops and stuff that were posted. She has agreed that she'll show a mod more pictures of herself to prove who she really is but I'm wondering if all of this is really worth it and if she should actively post here. FUCK YA'LLS FORUM DRAMA

And remember. This is a woman who isn't used to the jabs when it comes to photoshops and fat jokes and stuff. I would be pissed too :rofl

Once again, PD, you are in a position where you can not demand someone posts a pic.

Pretty much :rofl

I love you Pee Dee!

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #103 on: April 23, 2007, 02:22:22 AM »
TVC has posted pics of himself on GAF.

ROXY, I WANT THE TRUTH.  PM the pics to BlueTsunami.  He's a good guy and he won't spread them around.  Remember to hold up a piece of paper that says EVILBORE or something.  If BlueTsunami confirms he got it, I'll believe you.
PS4

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #104 on: April 23, 2007, 02:22:33 AM »

Your TVC knowledge is truly pathetic.
AMC

TVC15

« Reply #105 on: April 23, 2007, 02:23:03 AM »

I've posted pics before, either here or on GAF.  I'm paranoid and I generally don't allow myself to be photographed.  If you knew my name and did some deep googling, you could find pictures of me, too.

There's a picture of me online, aged 18 or 19, wearing a Mickey Mouse shirt intended for a 5 year old, or so.  I have copious amounts of makeup on and spandex shorts.  Search, my pretties.
serge

cloudwalking

• Forum Princess
« Reply #106 on: April 23, 2007, 02:24:01 AM »
i actually kinda feel bad for roxy :-\

Himu

« Reply #107 on: April 23, 2007, 02:24:03 AM »

Your TVC knowledge is truly pathetic.

Shut up.
IYKYK

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #108 on: April 23, 2007, 02:24:32 AM »
Okay, so I guess this investigation is on hold until Roxy PMs pics of herself to BlueTsunami.  Once she does, though, the case will blow wide open and the truth about G will finally, FINALLY be revealed.
PS4

TVC15

« Reply #110 on: April 23, 2007, 02:26:09 AM »
Okay, so I guess this investigation is on hold until Roxy PMs pics of herself to BlueTsunami.  Once she does, though, the case will blow wide open and the truth about G will finally, FINALLY be revealed.

What truth needs to be revealed?  He's a fat, obese liar.  Even if this Roxy turns out to be a fake, that doesn't change that G has been a huge liar ever since this forum started.  He really needs to kill himself.  Bullet in the head, pills, razors, whatever.  He's doing a sisservice to the human race by allowing himself to continue to leech off of our society.
serge

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #111 on: April 23, 2007, 02:26:43 AM »
This will be the final nail on G's coffin, though.
PS4

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #112 on: April 23, 2007, 02:27:11 AM »

I've posted pics before, either here or on GAF.  I'm paranoid and I generally don't allow myself to be photographed.  If you knew my name and did some deep googling, you could find pictures of me, too.

There's a picture of me online, aged 18 or 19, wearing a Mickey Mouse shirt intended for a 5 year old, or so.  I have copious amounts of makeup on and spandex shorts.  Search, my pretties.

You have very red cheeks lol. Well in one of the pics you have posted...

TVC15

« Reply #113 on: April 23, 2007, 02:27:30 AM »

Final nail?  That happened in December, when he claimed to have 3 houses, 6 PS3s (no joke) and a personal aeroplane.
serge

TVC15

« Reply #114 on: April 23, 2007, 02:28:04 AM »

I've posted pics before, either here or on GAF.  I'm paranoid and I generally don't allow myself to be photographed.  If you knew my name and did some deep googling, you could find pictures of me, too.

You have very red cheeks lol. Well in one of the pics you have posted...

I was drunk in that pic, which is the main reason it was taken :p
serge

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #115 on: April 23, 2007, 02:29:03 AM »

Final nail?  That happened in December, when he claimed to have 3 houses, 6 PS3s (no joke) and a personal aeroplane.

He still has people defending him, dude, whether you like it or not.  I mean, look at Himuro, Father_Mike, et al.  Hopefully once it's revealed that his relationship with Roxy was yet another fiction, those people will finally accept that the guy is a psycho.
PS4

drozmight

« Reply #116 on: April 23, 2007, 02:30:00 AM »
YES! Squarepusher!
rub

TVC15

« Reply #117 on: April 23, 2007, 02:30:47 AM »

He still has people defending him, dude, whether you like it or not.  I mean, look at Himuro, Father_Mike, et al.  Hopefully once it's revealed that his relationship with Roxy was yet another fiction, those people will finally accept that the guy is a psycho.

Then put the burden of proof on that psychotic G himself:  Ask him why he's never been able to produce a picture of the two of them together even though he claims they dated for years.
serge

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #118 on: April 23, 2007, 02:31:47 AM »
Like I said, until I get photographic evidence that this is really Roxy I will refuse to crucify G. I mean come on: she could literally destroy his internet credibility forever, yet we're to believe that she's "too traumatized" to do it? If someone was doing this shit to me I'd have no hesitation to shut them up for good with an owning.

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #119 on: April 23, 2007, 02:32:29 AM »

Then put the burden of proof on that psychotic G himself:  Ask him why he's never been able to produce a picture of the two of them together even though he claims they dated for years.

I have.  I certainly don't buy it, heck, my theory was that the girl in the pictures was probably a cousin or something.  It's not up to me, though.  I mean, ask Himuro, Phoenix Dark, Father_Mike, Mupepe, and all the other folks why they believe him despite the fact that there are no pictures featuring the two of them together.
PS4