Author Topic: Judge Dredd: Dredd Versus Death hmmmm  (Read 1073 times)

Judge Dredd: Dredd Versus Death hmmmm
« on: June 19, 2007, 09:21:44 PM »

Despite the ugly reviews, this game is pretty good. Into about 4 mins of the first level, there is plenty of amazing action and the weapons are awesome. And the graphics are crazy, crazy as in good, and check out the glass shattering.

Thus far, i like it. I also plan to pick up the pc version, maybe i can mod the game, if the files are easy to deal with. :)

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Re: Judge Dredd: Dredd Versus Death hmmmm
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 09:23:58 PM »
lol, 4 minutes into the game and it's awesome
fat

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 09:25:28 PM »

Yea, you can tell if a game is really good, just by playing it a few mins. I remember when i played Tao Feng and as soon as i karate kick someone into the arcade unit, well then i knew, man that was quick, tao feng is still the best fighting game ever made on xbox, period.

Cheebs

• How's my posting? Call 1-866-MAF-BANS to report flame bait.
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2007, 09:31:17 PM »
will this be on dreamcast when it is revived in 2009

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2007, 09:42:45 PM »
I've always wondered why devs still make these shitty ass games, who buys them? Then I meet U2K.
fat

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2007, 09:45:25 PM »
I've always wondered why devs still make these shitty ass games, who buys them?

All the Dredd fanboys in the UK?
野球

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2007, 09:52:42 PM »
will this be on dreamcast when it is revived in 2009

No, i have no plans to make judge dredd on dreamcast. You can read the lineup of the first 30 games to hit the rebirth of the dreamcast on my site, when its finish.

I've always wondered why devs still make these shitty ass games, who buys them? Then I meet U2K.

All because a game gets a bad or terrible review, doesnt mean its always bad like they say it is. People like different things, same like madden and the NFL2K series. Some like madden better, and some like 2k better. I think its best if people play games thierself instead of listening to someone's else opinion.