Author Topic: Red Dead Redemption screens, and trailer!  (Read 181084 times)

Hitler Stole My Potato

• The Pelé of Anal
Re: Red Dead Redemption screens, and trailer!
« Reply #900 on: May 27, 2010, 02:01:42 PM »
So speaking of the end......did anyone else get a Shenmue 2 type of vibe, or was that just me?

spoiler (click to show/hide)
The game builds up to a pretty awesome battle with Dutch but then after that it's just a bunch of nothing, just like Shenmue 2.  I'm not sure how I feel about that exactly.  In defense of RDR though, hunting wolves was infinitely more interesting than walking through some fucking woods littered with distinguished mentally-challenged dialogue.
[close]
Tacos

cool breeze

« Reply #901 on: May 27, 2010, 02:34:28 PM »
So speaking of the end......did anyone else get a Shenmue 2 type of vibe, or was that just me?

The game builds up to a pretty awesome battle with Dutch but then after that it's just a bunch of nothing, just like Shenmue 2.  I'm not sure how I feel about that exactly.  In defense of RDR though, hunting wolves was infinitely more interesting than walking through some fucking woods littered with distinguished mentally-challenged dialogue.
[close]

I was about to make a post wondering why no one brought that up when posting impressions.

I kept thinking "I get what they're trying to do, but this is really boring".  It was like the beginning of Heavy Rain when you play with your kids, set the table, etc where you're forced to "feel" like the character.  I think they could have done it a bit better too, like having no combat at all in that brief sequence.  At one point when you're bringing back cattle, you straight up murder like eight dudes next to your son like it's nothing.  I dunno.  I still feel like the disconnect between the gameplay and the story they're trying to tell is ridiculous.  I mean, at the end of the game when you go out and face the that large group, I had like explosives, fire bottles, shotguns, pistols, rifles, repeaters, revolvers, knives, ropes, etc.  If that was a mission, I could have taken them no sweat.  Still, I thought it was a bit shocking how it ended.

also, I killed like 15 bears before that one mission.  They were trying to play bears up as so scary but I one-shotted him in the face.  Hell, I even took down a bear with a knife.
[close]

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #902 on: May 27, 2010, 02:41:42 PM »
i mentioned that earlier, last 30 or so minutes of the game is good, the hour beforehand is yawn

i had fun in multi, but i let the fact that linkzg and manabyte were with me go to my head and got overconfident, kept charging into gang hideouts and getting slaughtered :lol
sup

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #903 on: May 27, 2010, 03:30:32 PM »
Now I know why Eel likes this game so much, it has such an anti-gubmint bent. :lol

Marston is also, hands down, the best character Rockstar has ever created. The game is balanced well with his personality. Would pay money to play more.
PSP

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #904 on: May 27, 2010, 03:39:28 PM »
i actually thought all that stuff was a bit heavy-handed, would have liked to have seen at least one fed sympathetic towards marston
sup

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #905 on: May 27, 2010, 07:07:52 PM »
So at the end...

REDACTED FROM STARTSELECT'S POST
[close]

I never read any spoilers in this thread, and, forgetting what thread I was in and that I hadn't beaten this game, THIS was the spoiler I had to read? Oh well :teehee
Oh, fuckity, fuck, fuck FUCK. I just did the exact same thing.

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #906 on: May 27, 2010, 07:09:30 PM »
Got your copy yet Chrono? I need some bros to ride with online

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #907 on: May 27, 2010, 07:57:33 PM »
So at the end...

[close]

I never read any spoilers in this thread, and, forgetting what thread I was in and that I hadn't beaten this game, THIS was the spoiler I had to read? Oh well :teehee

Well I'm glad we're suffering together.
SRY

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #908 on: May 28, 2010, 01:23:29 AM »
[youtube=560,345]hQ4dJtFk9WI[/youtube]
sup

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #909 on: May 28, 2010, 02:28:46 AM »
So at the end...

[close]

Well I'm glad we're suffering together.
What's funny is that I read it so I could see what you were responding to.
 :duh

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #910 on: May 28, 2010, 02:32:18 AM »
I read the spoiler too.  The game hasn't even gotten to me from Play-Asia yet.  :(

How many more will fall into Willco's honeyed trap?
PS4

maxy

• Sales Loser
« Reply #911 on: May 28, 2010, 03:30:56 AM »
Rockstar Q&A...interesting stuff

“What style is John Marston's hat? People always buy such simple mementos for games they like, like a ballcap or an action figure or a shirt. But I need a decent hat, and I figure, I'd like to have Marston's.” – received via Mouthoff

Glad to help.  We’ve checked with our designers and the best reference for the style of hat Marston wears is a Light Center Crease, Modified-Cattleman.  You should be able to track that sucker down at any number of Western outfitter online store sites by doing a bit of light googling.

“What exactly is this John Hillcoat short film of Red Dead? is it a prequel?” – received via Mouthoff

No. A Short Film Made From Red Dead Redemption is not a prequel – instead, director John Hillcoat was given free reign to use the world of Red Dead Redemption as his own personal film studio, manipulating characters, animals, sound and weather to create his own personal vision of the first chapter of Marston's story – his quest to capture Bill Williamson. By capturing gameplay footage and editing cutscenes, Hillcoat and editor Barry Alexander Brown were able to create a unique short film that deals with one specific slice of the game's story. (Confession - there are about two or three lines of dialogue we re-recorded for the piece, and a couple where we had to remove bad language. Otherwise it is 100% from the game.)

Movie thing sounds interesting

And from Europe
I live in Sweden and i just noticed that this version of RDR uses Feet and Miles for measurements. There is a whole world outside of the USA that uses Meter and KiloMeters out there, you know!” - RobbyS

Of course!  Don’t think that anyone in 1911 America knew what a kilometre was though.  You really don’t need to have a strong sense of the American or the metric system of measurement in order to play through any of the gameplay.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/5911/asked_&_answered_red_dead_redemption_multiplayer_dlc_hunting_and_more.article
cat

Hitler Stole My Potato

• The Pelé of Anal
« Reply #912 on: May 28, 2010, 08:39:59 AM »
Dirty euros and their metric system.

We're americans damnit.  We don't want to use a measurement system that makes sense.  That's the way we likes it. *spit*
Tacos

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #913 on: May 28, 2010, 04:54:42 PM »
Sweet! I boosted the stupid multiplayer consecutive wins achievements with some mysterious black kid from Atlanta. Also got Posse up just by inviting everyone in a free roam session. Thats all the potentially irritating cheevs out of the way.

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #914 on: May 28, 2010, 09:13:28 PM »
Just got to Blackwater and did the first quest. Pretty drastic change in setting. How much longer in the game do I have?
[close]
USA

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #915 on: May 28, 2010, 10:17:21 PM »
finished up the Mexico portion and doing some Blackwater missions. I'm pretty ready for the game to be over. It's definitely losing some steam. I'll be finishing it up tomorrow
nat

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #916 on: May 29, 2010, 02:49:39 AM »
Just got to Blackwater and did the first quest. Pretty drastic change in setting. How much longer in the game do I have?
[close]

about 3 or so hours, i'd say
sup

pollo

« Reply #917 on: May 29, 2010, 09:30:22 AM »
So what's this i hear about the updates RStar are doing on mem day? Anything interesting? coop mode perhaps?

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #918 on: May 29, 2010, 01:53:53 PM »
wow, the game is still going. I mean I know I'm near the end but I didn't expect it to continue after:

Dutch dies
[close]
nat

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #919 on: May 29, 2010, 04:46:37 PM »
Got the legit ending.

Comments on the last bit of the game

bunch of spoiler stuff:
I really enjoyed doing the mundane family missions. Teaching my son how to hunt and herd cattle, seeing Bonnie again, etc. I would not have been disappointed if it had ended just like that, John with his family and being able to go around and stuff do the rest of the missions. Of course I pretty much knew it was all going to go south. What I didn't expect was the epilogue with Jack and the eventual mission to kill Edgar. 
Marston's dead was pretty sad and I loved how it was handled. Go into dead eye and kill off as many of them army douche bags as possible before getting gunned down.

I'll echo the comments said previously regarding Jack. He kinda has a dumb face and his young voice is lame. Really do miss walking around as Marston because he was a badass. They could have added some more stuff in there to push the idea that it's a few years later. Maybe missions for Bonnie, Reyes, Irish, and them to just have them comment on the situation. Maybe also have the land change a bit. But it was still good to finally kill Ross.
[close]

This was definitely the best Rockstar made GTA style game. Has the best cast of characters, especially the main character. Best story as well. Unlike GTA4 it lives up to all the hype and I would gladly put it in my top 10 this year.
nat

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
« Reply #920 on: May 29, 2010, 07:46:49 PM »
Ending sucks, why it sucks? Because i'm the bogeyman when i play RDR. I'm death itself.

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #921 on: May 29, 2010, 08:26:35 PM »
got the Liars Dice achievement  8) anyone else got that shit? no? didnt think so.

Also won $1250 at the high stakes poker table.

I am so awesome.

the "Spurred to Victory" cheev (complete 20 missions with the same horse) is a fucking pile of shit, though. I dont have problems with my horse dying anymore, but often after a story mission your hitched horse will magically change into some other fucking POS horse for no reason. Thus you have to save before every mission and replay missions sometimes when that bullshit happens.

Should only take a couple of hours to get starting from the beginning though, lots of quick easy missions.

Hey why am I the only guy talking about the achievements?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 11:10:33 PM by The Sceneman »

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #922 on: May 29, 2010, 11:16:14 PM »
Okay, Rockstar will be forever forgiven for GTAIV, if they keep adding shit to do in Free Roam. The netcode is excellent, and its such a well designed and implemented multiplayer format. We just need more shit to do!

I'd be surprised if they dont add any new multi features via DLC. There sure as hell are enough people playing the game!

Jansen

« Reply #923 on: May 29, 2010, 11:46:03 PM »
easily the best R* game i've played. the SP is great and free roam is awesome with buddies. they just need to add more gang hideouts and fix the spawns. i feel bad about spawn killing someone until they quit but it ain't my fault that they won't leave me the fuck alone.

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #924 on: May 30, 2010, 12:31:15 AM »
that short film by john hillcoat was fucking terrible, don't waste your time

it's machinima, there isn't even really any new dialogue, he just shifts shit around and calls it a movie
sup

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #925 on: May 30, 2010, 11:35:15 AM »
I can do the dead eye now, but it's never consistent. There is so many time that I'll walk around a corner, guys start shooting me, I hit R3 and do a 180.  :maf

This was especially maddening in the mine area.
©ZH

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #926 on: May 30, 2010, 11:38:00 AM »
yeah, it's definitely glitchy, i only used it when i couldn't avoid it
sup

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #927 on: May 30, 2010, 12:00:43 PM »
are you sure that you have your gun out? i think you can only do it when you're aiming your gun
nat

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #928 on: May 30, 2010, 12:07:46 PM »
are you sure that you have your gun out? i think you can only do it when you're aiming your gun

Makes the most sense. Thanks.
©ZH

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #929 on: May 30, 2010, 12:09:16 PM »
yeah, my issue is that it's a little unreliable and doesn't always mark the target
sup

muckhole

• AMBASSADOR
« Reply #930 on: May 30, 2010, 12:40:59 PM »
Just started playing this, and yeah, it looks far better than I'd have expected it to. Haven't realy done any missions yet outside of the tutorial stuff and a few "patrol the ranch at night" gigs, but I've done a little bit of exploring. Fun stuff.

That said, I had my horse literally vanish before my eyes after dismounting in the middle of nowhere ( :maf) to collect a skin, and then later on completely lost my ability to interact with anything after dismounting, again in the middle of nowhere (couldn't get back on my horse, collect skins etc. :maf :maf). The latter was a lost cause and alot of lost progress hunting and gathering, the former was just a real long-ass run back to town.

Still loving it so far, but if it did that to me in the brief time I've played, I'm a little concerned about what the longer playtimes ahead will hold bug-wise.

fek

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #931 on: May 30, 2010, 03:58:16 PM »
I'm up to the last Sharpshooter challenge (disarm 6 people in a row without reloaded... wtf?)
Decided to stop that for a bit and do the treasure quests. First was pretty easy tho the location of the gold wasn't really where the map said it would be. The second however already has me scratching my head. I mean it gives me a cookie by telling me that it'll be along the river but.... i basically gotta go all along the river edge to find the location illustrated. But it's fun. I feel like a treasure hunter!

nat

cool breeze

« Reply #932 on: May 30, 2010, 04:10:26 PM »
that sharpshooter challenge is super easy if you have the Evans Repeater or any gun with more than 6 shots.  Go to any take over mission and do it there.  Just go into dead eye and aim for their hand to do it automatically.

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #933 on: May 30, 2010, 05:30:00 PM »
I found all the Treasures legit with no help from guides or anything.

It was super fun. I dont want to sell any of my gold though  :( I still have it all

Got the dastardly achievement, I killed one of those women that get you to stop then the bandits jump you.

Also got Fightin' round the world, that was fun.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 05:33:01 PM by The Sceneman »

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #934 on: May 30, 2010, 08:34:17 PM »
i'm on the 5th treasure now. it's like... three rock pillars. dunno the location. all the others where places i remembered but this one isn't. i'm guessing it's in mexico.
nat

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #935 on: May 30, 2010, 08:41:31 PM »
That ones actually the same pillar from 3 different angles, I think. (look for the i., ii., iii. labels) You can tell which area its in by going Main Menu>Journal>Challenges>Treasure Hunter.

You get a hot bonus for completing Treasure Hunter. Free stagecoach at level 5 I think, and double item capacity at level 10. All the medicine and chewing tobacco you can carry! Makes trickier missions so damn easy.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #936 on: May 30, 2010, 10:13:12 PM »
thanks for the info. knowing what area it's in should make it much easier.

was thinking about the ending for a bit:

I would have preferred it if the end was structured in a way that Ross and gang ended up killing Abby and Jack and then get's away leaving John to get his revenge (in DLC or a sequel)

If this was a movie, sure, yeah John dying is a great ending. But in a video game where we are left with his shitty son? Still a great ending but not as great. I wish I had saved before the last mission so I could reload it and do all this side stuff as the better character.

We all know there's going to be a sequel. Will they even bother to try to get John back? Or maybe just keep using Jack ( :yuck ) or new character all together? Their track record is a new character and a new story.
[close]
nat

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #937 on: May 30, 2010, 10:49:20 PM »
I havent quite finished the story yet, up to the home missions. Most of the characters are good, as opposed to GTAIV where EVERYONE was annoying. Only character I really hated was Irish, Seth was just a bit weird. Favourite character other than John was probably Reyes, dude seemed permanently baked  :lol reminded me of a lot of wannabe socialist punks I went to high school with.

This game is controlling my mind. Controlling my mind worse than the crack game son

I just wanna get home and hunt some beavers and cougars

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #938 on: May 31, 2010, 12:19:45 AM »
I JUST WANT MY COPY TO ARRIVE.

11 days, man. 11 days from Hong Kong? C'MON! :punch

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #939 on: May 31, 2010, 01:03:48 AM »
so i know the name of the area where treasure 5 is.... but i've never heard of it and i cant find it on my map.  :(

not asking for help.... yet. i assume its mexico based on the name. i'll do a little searchin' tomorrow.

oh and i found an american standardbred. pure black and fast as all hell. best horse in the game i think.
nat

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #940 on: May 31, 2010, 01:07:47 AM »
yeah I need to rope me a new bronco, the black horse is in great plains?

Well if you need a tip for treasure hunts just holla at me

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #941 on: May 31, 2010, 01:13:23 AM »
yup, great plains. usually spawns in a pair. i had to wander around for a bit and even save at a camp until it finally showed up.
nat

pollo

« Reply #942 on: May 31, 2010, 03:49:16 AM »
Having gang wars on free roam is so fun. It reminds me of time splitters multiplayerx1000

Had a turf war in turquista(sp?) tonight. Took about 2 hours. Our group of 4 got owned by 2 guys. Buffalo rifle + casual aiming = deadly.

It was still fun despite the ownage we took. Not gonna happen again..

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #943 on: May 31, 2010, 08:56:22 AM »
It's here! It runs! Play-Asia doesn't have to die horribly (this time).

However, even with the patch, the dialog stopped playing halfway through the introduction. I thought it was dramatic effect, because the music was still playing, but no.  :lol

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #944 on: May 31, 2010, 10:06:54 AM »
I hope they do something involving the trains with the DLC, there's really not much point to them other than the story missions and that silly achievement. Although I did have some brief fun riding around the game world on top of them, throwing dynamite into towns right before we'd leave a station, getting a wanted level, and picking off the posse as they tried to catch up. And I did slaughter everyone on board including the conductor once (you can't drive it afterwards, it just stops :( )

Basically, after

John dies and you become Jack, there just isn't anything for him to do and there isn't much reason to keep fucking around in the game world. I want more single player stuff, sort of an expansion for Jack with full missions and such. I also would have liked to have seen the world change a little more in the three year jump ahead, maybe Blackwater growing and the roads around it being paved, a few more cars (by 1914 Model T Fords were very affordable for average Americans), more electric lighting in different places, etc.  That was sort of a problem with the game in general, though.  We keep getting told throughout the game that the Old West is dying, but we never really see it other than one or two cars and I guess the way Blackwater looks.  The rest of the game plays and looks like it could have taken place 50 years prior.  In actuality, by 1911 the Old West wasn't dying - it was already dead, with just a few sticking to older traditions.
[close]

sup

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #945 on: May 31, 2010, 04:36:41 PM »
found all the treasures!!! wish there were more because it was super fun finding that stuff. next up: hunter challenge. kill 2 cougars with melee knife
nat

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #946 on: May 31, 2010, 04:48:55 PM »
good stuff! Yeah I wish there was more too.

I just did the Cougar challenge myself. Theres lots in Rio Bravo southeast of Fort Mercer. Shooting them in the legs to weaken them doesnt really work, they just run off. Take lots of medicine with you, it will save a lot of frustration.

I got the "Unnatural Selection" cheev last night, finally bagged me a beaver!

Now I have to find 5 skunks, 5 raccoons and 5 foxes. Shouldnt be too hard.

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #947 on: May 31, 2010, 04:53:01 PM »
WHY DID I READ EELS SPOILER WHEN I HADNT FINISHED THE GAME ARGHHH

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #948 on: May 31, 2010, 04:54:09 PM »
It's here! It runs! Play-Asia doesn't have to die horribly (this time).

However, even with the patch, the dialog stopped playing halfway through the introduction. I thought it was dramatic effect, because the music was still playing, but no.  :lol

awesome! Give me a buzz when you'd like to go online

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #949 on: May 31, 2010, 06:17:49 PM »
WHY DID I READ EELS SPOILER WHEN I HADNT FINISHED THE GAME ARGHHH

i'm sorry :(

if it's any consolation i accidentally spoiled it for myself before i finished, too  :-\
sup

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #950 on: May 31, 2010, 06:26:06 PM »
all good  :) Im not too fussed on game spoilers, really. I just got a bit of a fright! RDR has a good story but its not really ground-breaking. Marstons VA is terrific, but I'm not finding the plot too compulsive. Im having more fun going around hunting and stuff and going for achievements, so I still havent quite finished the main story yet.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #951 on: May 31, 2010, 07:26:03 PM »
If the game has side missions, and if they have an in-game effect of any kind (new clothes, weapons, increased attributes, etc.) I will probably be playing the game for a long time without really much concern for the story.

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #952 on: May 31, 2010, 07:38:27 PM »
Oh yeah, the game has that stuff in droves. You can do gang hideouts and hunt to unlock the best weapons, raise your fame by helping strangers and you get discounts in stores, hunt for clothing scraps to unlock new outfits (a wide variety of tasks to complete). You can only do so many of the challenges before you'll need to progess the story, though, as you'll need to open up parts of the map to collect the later animals/plants/treasures.

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #953 on: May 31, 2010, 09:21:18 PM »
End game spoiler

I really wish this last part at the Ranch would get over with
[close]
USA

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #954 on: May 31, 2010, 10:09:39 PM »
that master hunter challenge where you have to kill the "boss" cougar is too fucking hard, those goddamned things come at you by the dozen and it's one hit kills

i'd like to punch a rockstar employee right now
sup

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #955 on: May 31, 2010, 10:29:34 PM »
[youtube=560,345]d_vpSJk3GeI[/youtube]
sup

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #956 on: May 31, 2010, 10:31:31 PM »
end gmae spilers

accidentally spoiled myself with eels spoilers, but I guess I accidentally spoiled the game before it even came out earlier in this thread  :-[. Weak ending though imho, but I had a glitch with the ending cutscene when they're in the barn when there was the cutscene model of Jack and then the in game model of Jack, so I saw the in game model just chilling there in the doorway with the cutscene model riding away. 

Is there anything to do after you get that last cutscene?
[close]
USA

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #957 on: May 31, 2010, 10:42:25 PM »
Just barely started, but am feeling it. It really is Grand Theft Equine: Armadillo City. Controls feel slightly less heavy than leaden, leaning, slippery GTA IV but not exactly "lively" either.

So far the only things similar to Red Dead Revolver are Dead Eye aiming, and the shop interface and its art style. Everything else is much more serious feeling so far; Redemption is a dramatic western, while Revolver was a shooting action game with videogame style bosses which have had western trappings loosely draped over them. In Redemption, I suspect I will not be fighting off hordes of midgets while a fat berserker tries to charge me like a runaway train. The game feels more like GUN than Revolver, and that's a good thing as far as I'm concerned.

Not sure how many bounties there will be in the game; I got the first WANTED poster, rolled out to say "hi" and even nailed the guy in the leg so I could take him alive, Mercenaries style, but when he kept crawling and shooting at me, I put one in the other leg, which killed him. :( Luckily it looks like there is no seekrit 'cheev for "Take 'em all Alive" like there was in Mercs 2, or I'd probably restart the game.

I'm a little worried I'm going to depopulate the entire rabbit community; just riding along, when I see them it's great fun going into dead-eye and making the shot through the brush and trees. In town I saw that rabbit's feet are available for $25 in town; seems like I could make some decent money, but when I killed and skinned a rabbit, it didn't provide a paw.
:-/

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #958 on: May 31, 2010, 10:46:14 PM »
the Rabbit foot for sale is a one-off "key" item. Buy it and increase your luck. You can only have 1.

Of all the starting animals, wolf pelts are probably the most valuable, so try and take down a wolfpack for plenty of early cash.

Looking forward to the "boss" animal fights. Gordo the boar  :lol

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #959 on: May 31, 2010, 10:54:06 PM »
Eel can you answer this question

ENDING SPOILERS

after John dies and you finish the main story, are you riding around as Jack to finish up the endgame? That would suck.
[close]