Author Topic: Red Dead Redemption screens, and trailer!  (Read 181093 times)

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
Re: Red Dead Redemption screens, and trailer!
« Reply #1080 on: June 07, 2010, 06:38:57 PM »
that would be fantastic

my brother used to do civil war reenactments, he was way into that shit when i was a kid, had all the replica gear (and some original stuff), went on the trips with his "unit," etc.  they would speak in language proper for the time during the shows, i always thought it was pretty trippy

also i want to earn the Wild Bunch title, a posse of 2 or more has to each reach $5000 bounty (easy to do in Blackwater)
sup

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1081 on: June 07, 2010, 06:58:57 PM »
As an aside to all this hogtie talk, is there any point to capturing any of the random baddies alive? I roped one and took him back to the Sherriff's office, but there didn't seem to be any special spot or reward for dumping his ass there.

I think it only works for the actual bounty hunter missions but some one will correct me if I'm wrong I'm sure.

Hogtying vs. killing will net you more money, and probably more Honor as well. Maybe Fame, to boot. If you do "night watch" missions at McFarlane Ranch, you will lose honor for killing if the crime is something which is non-lethal (i.e. fistfight).

I returned a couple of escaped prisoners to a crippled sheriff, and the game awarded me the Duster Outfit. So there's some duds as a reward for live capture.

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #1082 on: June 07, 2010, 07:05:25 PM »
I hate all MMO's but I totally admit the idea of a Red Dead larger scope game would be kick ass. Sort of like APB maybe but with the theme and the events and scope of Red Dead.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1083 on: June 07, 2010, 07:11:30 PM »
Game is phenomenal. This is easily one of the best games of 2010.

:bow Rockstar San Diego :bow2

Glad to see a publicly troubled development cycle produced such a fantastic game.

After that, I was invited into multiplayer by A Slime Appears, and we found out that private Free Roam (a) doesn't disconnect me randomly and (b) gives experience for gang hideouts at least. I thought their MP model treated private matches like Player Matches, but apparently not. Yippee kay ay!

We should play more! :-*

Definitely!

And was it all that publicly troubled, other than the one EA-spouse wannabe with her all-caps missive?

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #1084 on: June 07, 2010, 07:28:48 PM »
As an aside to all this hogtie talk, is there any point to capturing any of the random baddies alive? I roped one and took him back to the Sherriff's office, but there didn't seem to be any special spot or reward for dumping his ass there.

I think it only works for the actual bounty hunter missions but some one will correct me if I'm wrong I'm sure.

Hogtying vs. killing will net you more money, and probably more Honor as well. Maybe Fame, to boot. If you do "night watch" missions at McFarlane Ranch, you will lose honor for killing if the crime is something which is non-lethal (i.e. fistfight).

I returned a couple of escaped prisoners to a crippled sheriff, and the game awarded me the Duster Outfit. So there's some duds as a reward for live capture.

you get that automatically when your honor reaches a certain level

http://reddead.wikia.com/wiki/Duster_Coat
sup

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #1085 on: June 07, 2010, 09:57:01 PM »
that would be fantastic

my brother used to do civil war reenactments, he was way into that shit when i was a kid, had all the replica gear (and some original stuff), went on the trips with his "unit," etc.  they would speak in language proper for the time during the shows, i always thought it was pretty trippy

also i want to earn the Wild Bunch title, a posse of 2 or more has to each reach $5000 bounty (easy to do in Blackwater)

for that I think the best way would be to man the cannons at El Presidio. You can take an entrance each so no messicans get inside the fort, and you just have a constant stream of dudes on horseback to blow up. Im happy with the Cow Lover title, personally  :-*

Stoney Mason

« Reply #1086 on: June 07, 2010, 11:52:00 PM »
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
« Reply #1087 on: June 08, 2010, 12:31:20 AM »
Still pissed.

I was too good at killing for Rockstar to hand cuff me like that.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1088 on: June 08, 2010, 01:53:47 AM »
Still pissed.

I was too good at killing for Rockstar to hand cuff me like that.
I can't believe I went back 4 pages just to figure out what you're talking about. 
:maf @myself

I just got to Mexico. This game keeps getting better and better!

And was it all that publicly troubled, other than the one EA-spouse wannabe with her all-caps missive?

Most of it stemmed from that but there were always rumor mongering about the crazy late nights and all the issues the team had during development. Plus there was those eye of Sauron comments made about how Rockstar NY treated San Diego. It wasn't anything scandalous but there was a lot of constant murmuring over in devland.
Hah. Well, every project has crunch, and everyone gets unhappy during crunch -- not just the people working it, but the families who are influenced by it. It's unhealthy, it's why the dev industry loses so many people to attrition. Good thing there are so many young prospects showing up every year, beating down the doors to work these crazy hours, willing to do anything... (and then burning out five years later, wondering why).

As for "the eye of sauron," I can only guess that Rockstar NY feels protective of their brand, and possibly the top management in the Sandy Eggo studio should rightfully be asked, "You got any balls in them pants?" I've seen publishers roll over dev studios they own so many times; it always gets back to do-nothing top management failing to manage expectations, failing to communicate, and inevitably failing to protect the dev team and its schedule.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1089 on: June 08, 2010, 03:15:14 AM »
I'm wondering if GTA IV's Free Roam mode, which has always seemed ENTIRELY POINTLESS TO ME, was originally planned to have an implementation like it is in RDR.

I mean, wow, it is simple to get so many people in a shared environment, and then move smoothly into subgroups, and then engage each group or individual into organized activities, or the regular improvised play which was all that GTA IV's Free Roam offered.

It also leads me to wonder if it was ditched for technical issues, or being too complex to maintain with a high number of players across disparate connection levels. I've not had troubles with any other online game disconnecting me (including GTA IV, which probably uses similar network code), I have no problem with Party voicechat, and I have a motherfucking fiber-optic to home connection, which I physically laid ethernet cable from the router to my 360... and still I was disconnected probably a total of ten times in sessions since Sunday morning.

More to the point, my first random Free Roam on Saturday, and a Private Free Roam with A Slime Appears were the only two instances from which I was not eventually dropped due to connection issues.

Googling returns results show this was a pre-patch problem, so it theoretically should have improved or be solved. I cleared my cache and reinstalled the update, just in case there was a problem with that, but am still being disconnected. Is anyone else still experiencing disconnection?

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #1090 on: June 08, 2010, 11:21:04 AM »
Finished Meheeco! :rock

Those feds sure are douches. I see no reason I can't shoot them in the back of the head in the buggy. Constantly insulting my intelligence is infuriatingly smug.  :maf

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Though the nice pistol they gave me is some compensation.
[close]
©ZH

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1091 on: June 08, 2010, 11:30:43 AM »
I've done so much of the Challenges that I can't reach the remaining items without progressing the story. :lol

Just did my first Irish missions. I'm not fond of him.

Stoney Mason

« Reply #1092 on: June 08, 2010, 01:13:16 PM »
Outside of just recognizing the color pattern of a horse is there anyway to tell what kind of horse you have and whether its faster or not to one you catch out in the wild?

Robo

« Reply #1093 on: June 08, 2010, 01:57:00 PM »
Nope.

http://reddead.wikia.com/wiki/Horse_Breeds

There are only three "fast" horses: gold, white, and black.  Of the three, the black is the fastest, but has the lowest health/stamina, the white is the slowest, but has the most health/stamina, and the gold is a balance.

All others, save for the sickly looking horses, run at roughly the same speed.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 02:03:10 PM by RoboJ »
obo

Stoney Mason

« Reply #1094 on: June 08, 2010, 04:05:05 PM »
Probably already mentioned but the map on the rockstar website is better than the one in the game for treasure hunting because it actually lists all the locations in the game without you having to find of all them to be marked in your in game map.

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #1095 on: June 08, 2010, 05:56:53 PM »
Our friends on Sent U a Message confirmed that there will be 9 new achievements with the co-op mission pack dropping 22 June. Cant friggn wait :hyper

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #1096 on: June 08, 2010, 11:46:56 PM »
tried to play this with mups tonight, got the connection aids :(
sup

Stoney Mason

« Reply #1097 on: June 08, 2010, 11:57:41 PM »
Down in Mehico now. Game still rocking. Kinda easy though. But still damn enjoyable. I'll be sad when it ends.

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #1098 on: June 09, 2010, 12:12:43 AM »
Mexico was the low point of the game IMO. Location wise it was gorgeous but the storylines and missions down there were long, drawn out and annoying. Game really ramps up when you hit the 3rd portion of the map.

Funny thing is, some people on another board said the game had a poor tutorial and steep learning curve  :lol The game is piss easy, there is not one hard mission. You can pack heaps of medicine and chewing tobacco to make the game even easier if you need to.

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #1099 on: June 09, 2010, 12:14:02 AM »

I have had nothing but silky smooth connections in multi with no kicks whatsoever, Im one of the lucky ones I guess *knocks on wood*. Nothing more infuriating than not being able to play with someone.

Stoney Mason

« Reply #1100 on: June 09, 2010, 12:27:20 AM »
Mexico was the low point of the game IMO. Location wise it was gorgeous but the storylines and missions down there were long, drawn out and annoying. Game really ramps up when you hit the 3rd portion of the map.

Funny thing is, some people on another board said the game had a poor tutorial and steep learning curve  :lol The game is piss easy, there is not one hard mission. You can pack heaps of medicine and chewing tobacco to make the game even easier if you need to.

I think the game has a weaker tutorial mainly because there are some gameplay concepts they don't teach very well. You just have to fuck up on some things and then you figure it out. That was a little frustrating for me.

But as far as overall difficulty its really easy. Easier than GTA 4 from what I remember at least so far. The regen combat health system alone makes combat not much of a challenge at all really.    

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1101 on: June 09, 2010, 01:04:45 AM »

I hope I didn't infect you with my connection cooties last weekend.  :-[

In all honesty, I'm happy to hear I'm not the only person having the issue. It probably means that it's a bug, not a connection problem specific to my setup, so Rockstar will eventually patch it.

In the meantime, I think it's private matches on weekends until I hear about a fix. That ENDLESS LOADING SCREEN after getting kicked, it's so frustrating. I have to quit to Dashboard and reboot the game.  :maf

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #1102 on: June 09, 2010, 01:12:08 AM »
Not sure If im gonna be on this weekend, moving house and everything  :(

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1103 on: June 09, 2010, 10:49:11 AM »

we'll try again tonight :(

I hope I didn't infect you with my connection cooties last weekend.  :-[

In all honesty, I'm happy to hear I'm not the only person having the issue. It probably means that it's a bug, not a connection problem specific to my setup, so Rockstar will eventually patch it.

In the meantime, I think it's private matches on weekends until I hear about a fix. That ENDLESS LOADING SCREEN after getting kicked, it's so frustrating. I have to quit to Dashboard and reboot the game.  :maf
yeah.  i thought it was actually loading until I looked at my router and there was no activity.  I felt like raging the third time.  :(

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1104 on: June 09, 2010, 11:21:25 AM »
yeah.  i thought it was actually loading until I looked at my router and there was no activity.  I felt like raging the third time.  :(
Try EIGHT. Maybe more. I lost count. That's what was happening to me all day on Sunday.

It wasn't even consistent. Sometimes it kicked me before it even showed the actual game world, sometimes it kicked me when I teleported to the posse leader, others when I had finally approached the posse on ground, having lost it three times during teleports.  :maf

I played singleplayer tonight. Was approached by the whore on the stagecoach who sets up the ambush; deadeyed four guys, lasso'd and hogtied the strumpet, and then carried her all the way to the other side of the map and dumped her in front of the train.
DASTARDLY! ('cheev unlocked)
[close]
Found two more treasures; that's fun. Tried using Bait to get Boars in the one open area that shows them. Ended up getting 14 coyote, 1 skunk, 1 fox, 3 wolves, and using most of my medicine after being blindsided by 4 cougars.  :P

It's a dangerous game to play at night. It's so easy to lose track of time: Any time I'm heading somewhere, I might see an animal and hunt it, and while I'm working on skinning them, some ambient challenge pops up, like a stolen wagon or a stickup, and pretty soon it's an hour later, and I've forgotten why I originally wanted to go to Armadillo. :lol

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1105 on: June 09, 2010, 11:29:09 AM »
Try EIGHT. Maybe more. I lost count. That's what was happening to me all day on Sunday.

It wasn't even consistent. Sometimes it kicked me before it even showed the actual game world, sometimes it kicked me when I teleported to the posse leader, others when I had finally approached the posse on ground, having lost it three times during teleports.  :maf
Hahaha  It only did it when Eel would invite me.  I joined a public game and invited him and it worked fine but then when he teleported to another game it kicked me out.  and whenever he'd send me an invite it'd kick me out.

I played singleplayer tonight. Was approached by the whore on the stagecoach who sets up the ambush; deadeyed four guys, lasso'd and hogtied the strumpet, and then carried her all the way to the other side of the map and dumped her in front of the train.
DASTARDLY! ('cheev unlocked)
[close]
Found two more treasures; that's fun. Tried using Bait to get Boars in the one open area that shows them. Ended up getting 14 coyote, 1 skunk, 1 fox, 3 wolves, and using most of my medicine after being blindsided by 4 cougars.  :P

It's a dangerous game to play at night. It's so easy to lose track of time: Any time I'm heading somewhere, I might see an animal and hunt it, and while I'm working on skinning them, some ambient challenge pops up, like a stolen wagon or a stickup, and pretty soon it's an hour later, and I've forgotten why I originally wanted to go to Armadillo. :lol
Is that really a cheevment??

I was telling Eel the same thing last night.  I've played about 4 hours a day the last 11 days I've had the game but I haven't even gotten to Mexico.  I just get sidetracked.  So much fun

drew

• sy
« Reply #1106 on: June 09, 2010, 05:34:41 PM »
i was playing with scene late last night and i leveled up like 5 or 6 times from racking up wanted levels at that castle looking thing with the cannons, i saw that i unlocked a ton of shit so i went into the outfitting area, left the posse, and lost everything, FML

how are you suppossed to save when youre not doing gang hideouts or something, i looked for something like the bonfire in campaign but didnt see anything ???

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #1107 on: June 09, 2010, 05:53:31 PM »
yeah, you refused to talk to me  :( haha, have it your way dude. Funny that we were both in the same free roam, though.

That sucks you lost your progress, yeah AFAIK the game will auto-save when you complete a challenge or a gang hideout. Im sure level ups would autosave too, but obviously they dont. Perhaps jumping into a PVP match will save your free roam progress?

I played tons of Free Roam solo last night. Damn bastards, all the fun hunting and collecting challenges from single player are back again, so theres a whole other game here. The legendary animal quests are so much better in Free Roam, instead of just finding the sucker and killing him (which is what happens in single player) you must fight waves and waves of minions! Gonna do the legendary cougar tonight and earn the "Cat Ballyhoo" title, and wear it with pride  :-*

I only have two cheevs left to get, level 50 in multiplayer, and the most BS achievement in the game, "Spurred to Victory" which I have to start a new game for.

Stoney Mason

« Reply #1108 on: June 09, 2010, 06:00:36 PM »
Yeah, you know they are doing something right when even I do the extra stuff. I always ignore that stuff in open world games.

drew

• sy
« Reply #1109 on: June 09, 2010, 06:25:40 PM »
yeah, you refused to talk to me  :( haha, have it your way dude.

yeah sorry about that, there were people sleeping in the room next to mine and i didnt want to wake my dog from her crate, she picked up a habit of waking everyone up at around 5 am when she was on steroids the other week, i eventually figured out she just needed to drink water because of the toll that shit takes on you, she still hasnt kicked it and would have thrown a tantrum if i walked 10 feet outside my room to take a piss :shh :ninja

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1110 on: June 09, 2010, 06:35:35 PM »
So the treasure hunter maps. Am I just supposed to look at the map and recognize that as a place in the game world? Seems difficult.
BTW, assuming the treasure is always going to be in the same order, that first piece is harder than the next two. I couldn't even find the river name on the map for the longest while.

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #1111 on: June 09, 2010, 06:48:59 PM »
yeah, you refused to talk to me  :( haha, have it your way dude.

yeah sorry about that, there were people sleeping in the room next to mine and i didnt want to wake my dog from her crate, she picked up a habit of waking everyone up at around 5 am when she was on steroids the other week, i eventually figured out she just needed to drink water because of the toll that shit takes on you, she still hasnt kicked it and would have thrown a tantrum if i walked 10 feet outside my room to take a piss :shh :ninja

lol, best explanation ever! Well lets play properly sometime at a more acceptable hour or something  :D

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #1112 on: June 09, 2010, 11:21:34 PM »
I am going to listen to Ennio Morricone's score to the Brain De Palma masterpiece: "Mission to Mars" while I play free-roam tonight. Hows that for 4th wall post modern intertextuality :dizzy

Also on the playlist: Bill Wills and His Texas Playboys: greatest hits!

drew

• sy
« Reply #1113 on: June 09, 2010, 11:58:32 PM »
played with eel earlier, took me 10 minutes to figure out that my mic wasnt working :-\

Jansen

« Reply #1114 on: June 10, 2010, 01:09:46 AM »
i was playing the saboteur earlier and was instantly reminded of how an open world game can have good controls.

there have been so many times where i didn't angle myself towards a door just right in rdr forcing me to do a 360 and try again.

and tapping a button to run needs to stop! seriously R* you can figure this out dammit!

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1115 on: June 10, 2010, 05:30:29 AM »
Is there "tap to run" in RDR? I thought it was hold-to-run, with no sprint, but I may have just misinterpreted it. I tap to run whenever I'm in a firefight, just old habits from GTA. :lol

Sceneman, if you need any more Morricone, let me know and I'll flonk some MP3s your way. I've also got Gianfranco Reverberi's "Nel Cimitero Di Tuscon" which is probably going to sound more familiar than you'd think.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1116 on: June 10, 2010, 11:07:05 AM »
I tried playing with Eel again last night but I tried changing some settings on my router for my connection issues and I made them worse :'(

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1117 on: June 10, 2010, 11:09:45 AM »
I don't have problems with ANY OTHER GAME. I'm pretty sure the disconnect issue is a bug. As in: it's not something you can fix.

However, it may be something you can work around. Did you try going Private Free Roam?

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1118 on: June 10, 2010, 11:22:04 AM »
I don't have problems with ANY OTHER GAME. I'm pretty sure the disconnect issue is a bug. As in: it's not something you can fix.

However, it may be something you can work around. Did you try going Private Free Roam?
yeah, seems to work fine in private free roam.  some people on other forums said they had success opening their NAT or whatever so I tried that.  But yeah, seems to just be a bug.  :(

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1119 on: June 10, 2010, 11:55:29 AM »
My NAT is as open as a mouth-breather's pie hole, but I'm kicked.

It's a bug.

They'll fix it.

...I hope.  :'(

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1120 on: June 10, 2010, 12:19:47 PM »
Yeah, I'm in full-on LOLMODE at the genius of "professional game industry analysts" who all predicted that it would sell 1, maybe 2 million units. Lifetime. Ever. As in: over the course of a year.

5 million in its first three weeks.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #1121 on: June 10, 2010, 02:16:18 PM »
Got to my family last night! :heart

I went with my son to get some cattle from Bonnie. Seem to be wearing new clothes too!
[close]

Sorry I didn't get back to you guys: Eel and Mups. I just got too sucked in and just kept going.  :-[
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 10:30:22 PM by Zero Hero »
©ZH

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1122 on: June 10, 2010, 02:23:16 PM »
Understandable, Zero. :)

I'll be on tonight and Eel said he might be so I'll send some invites if I see you guys on tonight.  Other than that, I'm going to try (lol, i get distracted easily) to continue the main story.  I need to at least get to fucking Mexico.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1123 on: June 10, 2010, 09:29:43 PM »
Spoiler that, Zero!

Saying "I got to Mexico!" is cool because, well, MEXICO IS ON THE MAP.

Brehvolution

« Reply #1124 on: June 10, 2010, 10:33:02 PM »
My bad. I figured everyone has been past me for a while except for mupepe.  :-[
©ZH

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #1125 on: June 10, 2010, 10:34:56 PM »
I just got to Mexico. How much longer do I have? Because I'm currently auctioning the game off on Twitter lol
AMC

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1126 on: June 11, 2010, 01:51:58 AM »
My bad. I figured everyone has been past me for a while except for mupepe.  :-[

It would appear I'm behind you, so to speak. :-*
:tauntaun
[close]

I've been enjoying playing this like last-gen's GTAs: just cruise on all the side missions until the game won't let me take them any further, and force me to use story missions to open up a new area. I'm about two missions away from Me-hee-koh at this point, I think.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1127 on: June 11, 2010, 11:30:19 AM »
i don't know how far I am from Mexico.  But yesterday was the first day in almost two weeks I didn't play.   :-[

I'll catch up on that today and tomorrow though.

Robo

« Reply #1128 on: June 11, 2010, 11:37:46 AM »
Sorry that I've been ignoring party requests.  :(  I think I'm pretty much done with free roam until the DLC comes out.  I can only shoot up a gang hideout so many times.
obo

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1129 on: June 11, 2010, 11:38:38 AM »
Sorry that I've been ignoring party requests.  :(  I think I'm pretty much done with free roam until the DLC comes out.  I can only shoot up a gang hideout so many times.
Yeah we sent you a few and then we waited and then Eel was like "well I guess he hates us then" and we rode off into the sunset

Robo

« Reply #1130 on: June 11, 2010, 11:42:16 AM »
 :(

Nah, that's not it at all.  I'm just kinda sick of the damn free roam. 

Actually, the last couple times I've turned on the game was just to sit in on a few games of poker.  :lol
obo

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1131 on: June 11, 2010, 12:55:02 PM »
 :lol

I do that all the time.  I'm so bad at it though.  I always end up losing money :(

Robo

« Reply #1132 on: June 11, 2010, 12:57:12 PM »
I've gotten better, but I still don't understand how to play when it gets down to 1 vs. 1.  I always end up blowing it at that point.

They should put some of the gambling games in multiplayer, winner gets experience.
obo

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1133 on: June 11, 2010, 01:16:42 PM »
I've gotten better, but I still don't understand how to play when it gets down to 1 vs. 1.  I always end up blowing it at that point.

They should put some of the gambling games in multiplayer, winner gets experience.
that'd be awesome.  i could probably spend hours talking shit and betting with other dudes in multiplayer.

Stoney Mason

« Reply #1134 on: June 11, 2010, 01:19:54 PM »

I'm surprised they didn't put all the games in multiplayer. Liars dice is pretty fun. 

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #1135 on: June 11, 2010, 01:34:12 PM »
I've read they were looking into adding it (probably for $$)

Just had an awesome lunchtime Free Roam.  These shitheads (Blood Gnome and Crab Crib) were ganging up and spawnkilling anyone who appeared in Armadillo.  So a bunch of us possed up and ran them out of town, then chased them all the way into Mexico (where they were trying to hole up in the Presidio) and ran them out of there, too.  They ended up quitting, because like I always say about online bullies, they are gutless pussies at heart.

:punch :whip
sup

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1136 on: June 11, 2010, 02:02:20 PM »
you make free roam sound so exciting

:'( Private Free Roam :'(

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #1137 on: June 11, 2010, 02:18:51 PM »
you sort of have to make your own fun in free roam, my fun is cramming a fistful of justice into the anuses of griefers

i have some ideas for impromptu games in free roam, private or public, if there are enough people
sup

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1138 on: June 11, 2010, 02:56:04 PM »
you down for some free roam in a couple of hours?

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #1139 on: June 11, 2010, 02:58:52 PM »
i can be on a little after 5 pm EST, but i will have to leave at 6 for a few minutes, after that i am mostly free off and on all evening with the exception of doing some ebay stuff
sup