Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3840477 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #5460 on: March 25, 2019, 04:46:49 AM »
shosta don't watch any of this until you sober up

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #5461 on: March 25, 2019, 04:47:43 AM »
Too late bitchhhhh you're not my dad! And even if you were, I HATE my dad!
每天生气

benjipwns

« Reply #5462 on: March 25, 2019, 04:49:37 AM »
In this episode: Members of Team Awakening continue the efforts to establish a Bullying-Free Zone inside the Failed Zone of dimensions. Meanwhile, Wiser Minds Above send repeated messages to members of the Spirit World and members of Nature Realms: The Spirit World and Nature Realms need to work together.
that's true

benjipwns

« Reply #5463 on: March 25, 2019, 04:51:31 AM »
they have thousands of videos and they all have like 50 views until someone on the internet finds them then it jumps up to thousands of views to the latest video, that guy tweeting about them shot them up to 21K on the video from last week

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. Why does Jamie say "That's true" so often?
Answer: In many of these videos Jamie has the Fact-Checker job, not the Primary-Channel job. The Fact-Checker is also focusing up into the Higher Dimensions, and attempting to discern what the highest-vibration voice is saying in any particular moment. When the Primary-Channel goofs, the Fact-Checker says something along the lines of: "Hold up. That isn't what I notice." Often those segments are cut out of the episode, so we aren't misleading people who just jump in for a few minutes of a video and then jump out again before they hear the "hold up, that isn't what I notice." By the time we complete editing an episode, to the best of our awareness everything that's in it is true. Here are some episodes where the Jamie-Collective has the role of Primary Channel: Episodes 799-800, Episodes 919-920, and Episodes 1012-1013. There are also others, in earlier seasons.

2. What are you doing with your arms?
Answer: Everyone has intuitive channels. Whatever the channels are resting upon is where our "intuition" is coming from. Because gravity is real, intuitive channels fall down when we don't hold them up. We are repeatedly lifting up our intuitive channels so they get out of the soup of confusion, fear, and untruth that is rampant in human society. We do this so we can hear God.

benjipwns

« Reply #5464 on: March 25, 2019, 04:54:38 AM »
tim heidecker can never be allowed to see these people

The Angelic Initiative is an all-volunteer organization on a mission to trigger the Awakening NOW. In an age in which incredibly dangerous weapons are continuing to proliferate, nothing matters more than enlisting Higher Dimension support to create a climate for peace. We conduct daily, Angelically-Guided, Multi-Dimensional Energy Healing sessions in Washington D.C. to heal the root causes of warfare and trigger the Awakening whose time has surely come. We are compiling footage of our work in the Capitol and post videos daily.
Dear Jamie and Lynn,

I am watching every installment and a very real sadness has come over me, when you offered yourselves as vessels to those plants and animals who might wish to cross over now. The pentagon sad clowns profoundly affected me and I can't run from the feeling of imminent danger for many anymore. I haven't watched the latest one yet but I remain hopeful for a turn, for a blessed shift. Obamas car detail felt so incredibly ominous to me it has grown in length and complexity greatly since I saw it here in Tucson.

We have come to move them toward the change, toward themselves, and toward the light. Books, teachers, miracle signs and wonders, healers, and artists have all come with the same message: follow me because I follow Him, and somehow we'll get there together.

God, open all ears to Love, all eyes to Love and come through and shine in all the cracks in all people. I crossed when I was 5, and I spent so much time after returning looking for that love: that all-encompassing, deeply enfolding, completely Alive feeling love. I searched for it in places, in people, in work and never found it in that measure. I finally woke one day and realized that love like that was not to be found anywhere; it was given to me to become; to become that love to any and all degrees of it that I can. To give it out freely.

I am tired and guiding many in an unfortunately abusive and unloving work environment.

You are far from home and I see you working with all that you have in you. We are trying with all that we have in us to move them, by any amount.

God, bless Jamie and Lynn on their god given path. Father, we know that you like boots on the ground and we are here. Make soft, beautifully paved, safe and protected, and deeply meaningful and prosperous our walk here. Watch over Jamie and Lynn, energize them, light them up, (and) make them even (more) beautifully radiant and charismatic than they already are, so that all will draw near to them. Fill them with every good thing and go before them always.

We love you.

Annette, Tucson, AZ
June 26, 2014

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #5465 on: March 25, 2019, 04:55:41 AM »
maybe I should wait until I'm sober, I'm not following this at all
每天生气

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #5466 on: March 25, 2019, 04:56:09 AM »
 :drudge INTERNET DETECTIVES :drudge

It's shit like this that makes me think the investigation was half-assed and/or decided before it began. I mean, why not talk to people like the guy in the tweet above and follow up on that shit?

Yeah Mueller, why didn't you follow up on a tweet posted today ? :thinking

https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2019-ot3-its-finally-happening.101959/page-285#post-19191429
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #5467 on: March 25, 2019, 04:57:41 AM »
I'm done thinking Mueller is playing 4D Chess. He probably just did the motions as required by law and then could not give less of a fuck about what happens next.

benjipwns

« Reply #5468 on: March 25, 2019, 04:58:01 AM »
I’m so gaslit I’m starting to wonder if maybe the whole thing was just the Trump family being dumb and surrounded by criminals.

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #5469 on: March 25, 2019, 04:59:22 AM »
Meanwhile, on Something Awful.com Sorry, only registered users can see this content. Please Login or Register.

https://www.somethingawful.com/news/active-shooter-white/Our Sheriff's Office Draculas Can Prepare You for the Terror of an Active Shooter

:kobeyuck  :nope

:ohyeah

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #5470 on: March 25, 2019, 05:00:57 AM »
Quote from: TheLostBigBoss
It's time to break Kirblar out of jail, we need reinforcements.

Kirblar is Faceman I guess.
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #5471 on: March 25, 2019, 05:01:48 AM »
Lynn McGonagill is the Founder and Teaching Channel of the Lightworkers Healing Method™. To date, she has invested twenty-three years in training with higher-dimension Avatars. For the past thirteen years, she has maintained a full time Lightworkers Healing Method™ practice working with thousands of clients. And for the past six years, she has taught this unique and powerful Angelically guided energy healing art through a progressive series of experiential weekend workshops at various locations including Kripalu and the Institute of Noetic Sciences. Her first book, The Lightworkers Healing Method: BE Who Your Soul Wants You To Be, is a how-to manual of the Lightworkers Healing Method™ core curriculum.

Yes, she channels Higher Dimension teachers like Esther Hicks channels Abraham. Yes, she heals people just like John of God. But the most amazing thing about her is that she teaches other people to do the same thing. She is creating a WAVE of Esther Hicks/John of God healer-channelers. Her mission? To help everyone to live their own missions, their own soul plans. To help everyone BE who their souls came here to be, and become part of the transformation.

Prior to dedicating herself to her work with the higher-dimension Avatars to channel this healing method, Lynn had a successful 20-year career in business. She began that career at the prestigious Price Waterhouse Accounting firm, was the Controller with a $200 million manufacturing company, and was a partner in another CPA (Accounting) firm.
Before Lynn's brother Allen died, she was living a "normal" life as a CPA with her own firm. Allen had experienced a death and revival experience in his final weeks. Back in his body afterward, he promised Lynn that if he died, and if he could, he would come back to tell her about it. Two weeks after his death, in February 1990, Allen kept that promise. Over the next 16 months, Lynn gradually followed her brother into the higher dimensions. By requiring that she reach higher to meet him each time, Allen was teaching Lynn inter-dimensional travel.

One day in June of 1991, the breakthrough occurred. Lynn was asking Allen for help about a particular issue when he exclaimed, "You're just missing it! You're missing the whole thing!" He then turned sideways and disappeared. Behind where he had been, she could see many beings, all out-of-body, just like him. Eventually, Lynn realized there were Guides in that group: wise, loving beings absolutely determined to support those of us who are in bodies. At that point, the Guides, Angels and Lightbeings took over Lynn's training. They started showing her ways to work with the energy of the Universe. The Guides opened doors to other times, other dimensions, other vibrations, to the endless healing power and loving force of Divine flow. The Lightworkers Healing Method™ was born.

In 1994, the messages began: "You aren't doing your work in the world. Sell your accounting practice." As so many of us so often do, she ignored her guidance. Almost five years later, the Universe pushed her out of the nest: she got ill. Disabled with fibromyalgia, she could no longer work. She was forced to walk away from the business world.

After trying everything from western medicine to raw foods to reiki and finding no relief, she decided to try the "energy tricks" she'd been learning. This powerful method brought her back to vibrant health, and through her own healing journey, she found healing for so many others. In 1999, she began seeing clients - just a few friends at first, then friends of friends, and so on and so on. Her training intensified as she facilitated these healing sessions. In every session her Teachers showed Lynn new facets, new techniques, new doorways to helping people come into vibrational alignment with their soul's plan for their life.

In 2007, the messages began again: "You are not doing your work in the world. We didn't go through all of this effort just for you. Share with others what we have taught you." Lynn began to experiment with teaching a few select students. Encouraged by their success, she gradually expanded into larger groups. The Lightworkers Healing Method™ is now spreading peace, joy, and healing both nationally and internationally.
Hello, here is my history of traumatic schizophrenia, I can teach your healing™.

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #5472 on: March 25, 2019, 05:02:07 AM »
Speaking to the grass right here in our filming location. What we’re doing right now is we’re pulling out trauma threads that are messing us up in our own lives, in our own experiences of sentience and this particular thread, which is really common goes way, way back multiple lifetimes, many lifetimes along the strand of incarnations of this particular presence. And so it’s likely that you have this too because we all have stuff that’s messing us up.

Are you sure these aren't the RE Mods?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #5473 on: March 25, 2019, 05:03:02 AM »
The issue is the small, vocal minority have been able to greatly dictate narrative on many topics and poison wells for some time without much repercussion or blow back.

:marimo
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #5474 on: March 25, 2019, 05:03:28 AM »
Why Get Certified? In seven years, no one has achieved proficiency without it. We are blind to what we need to do to improve; the mentors can help you see yourself clearly. They help you move beyond the temporary access that occurs through grace, and into proficiency.

Eligibility and Cost. After completing Level Two: Letting Go of the Past, you are eligible to enter the certification program. We do not charge for the Certification Program, although you are expected to both complete and review the Core Curriculum, either at your own expense or with scholarship assistance. At first, all we ask of you is that you be coachable. To be coachable means, "to listen with the intent to learn rather than to show what you know, to lack arrogance and defensiveness, to be completely teachable, trainable, and malleable."

Steps in the Certification Program.

When you express a desire to seek certification, you are matched with a mentor. This is usually your first or second choice of the mentors available at that time. You can expect to have more than one mentor during the course of your journey to certification.
You practice facilitating Lightworkers Healing Method® sessions, which we refer to as Case Studies. More on this below.
As your skills develop, you will be given more advanced training opportunities, which are often tailored to your specific needs.
When Lynn and the Mentoring Team are in consensus that you have met the standards for certification, you will be eligible to demonstrate proficiency. You must pass two separate proficiency demonstrations with two separate Certifying Mentors.

Continuity. You must maintain the Certification standards in order to maintain your status as a Certified Lightworker. If your skills lapse, so does your Certification. Please refer to Maintaining Your Certification.
:dead

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #5475 on: March 25, 2019, 05:04:22 AM »
I HAVE FOUND ENLIGHTENMENT

src=""

benjipwns

« Reply #5476 on: March 25, 2019, 05:04:38 AM »
Remember "AMCAT": Align with Divine flow, MERGE with subject, Channels UP to the Guides, Ask for help with what the issues represent, be the witness. all techniques go here, and Trust with a proper close to create the Sacred Seal.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #5477 on: March 25, 2019, 05:05:23 AM »
Oh my god he's really a fountain of joy  :rejoice

The unfortunate truth is this place has been shit for some time, it just takes events like these to show how bad it's truly become.

Soccer Moms are leaving in droves !
ὕβρις

PogiJones

« Reply #5478 on: March 25, 2019, 05:05:59 AM »
that's true
(Image removed from quote.)
gif her staring up into the sky after the woodpecker

I've got a wide selection for you

With subs

No subs

Just staring

benjipwns

« Reply #5479 on: March 25, 2019, 05:06:59 AM »
TUITION through August 2014:
*** A $ 500/class Value ***
Register for any main event 30 days before, and
enjoy the reduced tuition rate of $250!
In Person, first-time students:
  Levels One-Four:   $ 300/class   $ 250/class early reg.
  Higher Level:   $ 350/class   $ 300/class early reg.
Distance Learning, "Hybrid" Class or
Webinar, first-time students:
  Levels One-Four:   $ 200/class
  Higher Level:   $ 222/class
Reviewers, Levels One-Four:
  In Person:   $ 100/class
  "Hybrid":   $ 100/class
  Webinar:   $ 50/class
Other:
  Introduction and
  Meditation Retreats:   Love Offering

DEPOSIT
A non-refundable deposit* is required to register.
Minimum deposits if registering for:

1 class:   $200
2 classes:   $300
3 classes:   $400
4 classes:   $500
* Balance due at the door
they're just giving away this value on YouTube!

benjipwns

« Reply #5480 on: March 25, 2019, 05:09:30 AM »
I still don't understand how Mueller is like this mysterious god that sends proclamations from on high and pisses off while chief shaman Barr gets to translate to the masses.

I mean maybe I'm a huge dumbass but can someone just explain how this shit works and why it's OK?
But we haven't seen Mueller's report and never will.
It's not going to happen. America is ruled by a dictator.

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #5481 on: March 25, 2019, 05:10:16 AM »
TUITION through August 2014:
*** A $ 500/class Value ***
Register for any main event 30 days before, and
enjoy the reduced tuition rate of $250!
In Person, first-time students:
  Levels One-Four:   $ 300/class   $ 250/class early reg.
  Higher Level:   $ 350/class   $ 300/class early reg.
Distance Learning, "Hybrid" Class or
Webinar, first-time students:
  Levels One-Four:   $ 200/class
  Higher Level:   $ 222/class
Reviewers, Levels One-Four:
  In Person:   $ 100/class
  "Hybrid":   $ 100/class
  Webinar:   $ 50/class
Other:
  Introduction and
  Meditation Retreats:   Love Offering

DEPOSIT
A non-refundable deposit* is required to register.
Minimum deposits if registering for:

1 class:   $200
2 classes:   $300
3 classes:   $400
4 classes:   $500
* Balance due at the door
they're just giving away this value on YouTube!

At what level do I learn the hand gestures? And when does Xenu appear? MY THETANS ARE READY!

benjipwns

« Reply #5482 on: March 25, 2019, 05:10:30 AM »
So Hillary lost fair and square?

WHAT IS HAPPENING
I mean, Russia still hacked the DNC, DCCC, Podesta, etc., and released stolen info through wikileaks, etc. with the intent of harming her campaign and the republican party and candidate welcomed and signal boosted those efforts. It (apparently) didn't rise to the level of an indictable criminal conspiracy but, you know, maybe not a super cool thing to do?
:doge

benjipwns

« Reply #5483 on: March 25, 2019, 05:13:32 AM »
Oh my god he's really a fountain of joy  :rejoice

The unfortunate truth is this place has been shit for some time, it just takes events like these to show how bad it's truly become.

Soccer Moms are leaving in droves !
is he talking about ResetERA.com or Amerikkka? :usacry

benjipwns

« Reply #5484 on: March 25, 2019, 05:15:46 AM »
So the Steele dossier was.. just for funsies?
ahahahahahaha

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #5485 on: March 25, 2019, 05:20:26 AM »
Coming up after your episode of INTERNET DETECTIVE, a new action filled story from THE BAN SQUAD

Quote from: Free speech
These idiots chiming in with the new 'see there was nothing to this whole thing' better be on the ban list soon if they keep the shit up. Most apparently dont have an ability to see what's there anymore and can only think in binary now, and that's turned things to shit around here.
Report them. They won't be so tough after that happens.

:badass

https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2019-ot3-its-finally-happening.101959/page-282#post-19185875
ὕβρις

PogiJones

« Reply #5486 on: March 25, 2019, 05:21:21 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2019-ot3-its-finally-happening.101959/post-19190270
The issue is the small, vocal minority have been able to greatly dictate narrative on many topics and poison wells for some time without much repercussion or blow back.

:hitler

benjipwns

« Reply #5487 on: March 25, 2019, 05:22:24 AM »
PsychoScore
4 days ago
I can't say I understand what she's talking about but somehow I have the suspicion that it is true.

i can't tell if these people are mocking this or going along with it:
Darryl Yoes
16 hours ago
I'm concerned that nuclear power could be interfering with the multi-dimensional evnirons.  For example, the energies released by the forced fission of otherwise sedentary elements such as Uranium go on to form cancerous compounds in our own dimension, those energies must be causing irreparable harm to parallel and perpendicular dimensional physics.  Does the Search for Truth Effort recognize the damage that fission and fusion (which in atomic physics is analogous to 'rape' in our realm)?
John Galloway
3 days ago
I am surprised that you take such a hands on approach to how you deal with soul traffic. If you're truly feeling what your patient is feeling them don't try and squeeze his out like jam. He's a butterfly in a bucket, let it tell you how it wants to get out.
Adam Rook
2 days ago
Do you think it’s possible to be living out your ‘soul plan’ unconsciously? In other words, not cultivating the ability to channel anything but finding the correct path through intuition. And are there any public figures who you feel are more aligned with that than is typical in mainstream culture?

lol, they're taking their new found fame well:
Anaughtypotato
4 days ago
Hey Lynn, why do you refer to yourself as the Lynn Life, but Jamie as Jamie Body Mind? Does it have to do with how far one is in their spiritual journey?

Lynn McGonagill
4 days ago
Hi friend, this is an excellent question. Wiser Minds Above refer to all of us humans as Body-Minds. I am a Lynn-Bpdy-Mind, Jamie is a Jamie-Body-Mind, you are a (Your-Name)-Body-Mind, we are all Body-Minds. It's a process of dedicating one's entire life to Spirit, and getting to the point where we aren't walking away from the work they assign to us, no matter how unpleasant the feedback from society becomes.
Once we are fully committed to our own individual Soul Plan, Wiser Minds Above refer to us as Lives.  As you might have noticed, we get a fair amount of flak for doing this work. Jamie might one day decide she'd rather do something else with her life that attracts less abuse. Wiser Minds Above are not sure she is with them, for life. Does this answer the question?
ProDogHumpXx
4 days ago
Hello I was wondering if you could describe the sensation of the higher mind and the energy I am not experienced with this kind of thing

Lynn McGonagill
3 days ago
Hi friend, this is a teachable learnable skill. Anyone can do it, but it isn't easy and we have found that almost nobody is willing to do all the hard work it actually takes to actually do it. The training program requires one-on-one mentoring for three years. Your mentor would be giving you feedback throughout the process. That is how you would know. Good luck!

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #5488 on: March 25, 2019, 05:23:31 AM »
http://www.jamiemcgonagill.com

BELIEVE!

In 1880, Farmer and Keeping House were the top 2 reported jobs worked by Mcgonagill. The most common Mcgonagill occupation in the USA was Farmer. 67% of Mcgonagill's were Farmers.

Farmers of Soul Traffic

benjipwns

benjipwns

« Reply #5490 on: March 25, 2019, 05:32:32 AM »

their captions are very informative

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #5491 on: March 25, 2019, 05:38:24 AM »
missed a couple:

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #5492 on: March 25, 2019, 05:43:06 AM »
thanos did nothing wrong

benjipwns

« Reply #5493 on: March 25, 2019, 05:47:29 AM »

benjipwns

« Reply #5494 on: March 25, 2019, 05:48:58 AM »

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #5495 on: March 25, 2019, 05:49:11 AM »

benjipwns

« Reply #5496 on: March 25, 2019, 05:51:34 AM »
holy shit at the fucking lore behind all this:

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #5497 on: March 25, 2019, 05:53:07 AM »
Scientology Part 2 - Electric Mcgonagill-aloo

benjipwns

« Reply #5498 on: March 25, 2019, 05:57:53 AM »
at one point they shaved their heads:

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #5499 on: March 25, 2019, 05:59:43 AM »
What's with the fluctuation in the young one's tiddy size? :thinking

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #5500 on: March 25, 2019, 05:59:43 AM »
Whelp, looks like Cheeto Hitler got his way again. My wife's boyfriend is not gonna be happy about this...

:what

https://www.resetera.com/threads/congress-releases-barrs-summary-of-the-mueller-report-see-staff-post.107370/page-40#post-19194085
ὕβρις

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #5501 on: March 25, 2019, 06:02:36 AM »
What's with the fluctuation in the young one's tiddy size? :thinking

They are just doing what they are intending to do. They are triggering the awakening right now

:pitbull :rodney

benjipwns

benjipwns

« Reply #5503 on: March 25, 2019, 06:03:47 AM »
I am still reeling from this.

Trump is essentially a dictator at this point. His followers show cult-like behaviours. They are the bad guys. The bad guys won. Globally the press is reporting that the Mueller report found no collusion, when actually NOBODY has even seen the report. We have the word of one motherfucker who is totally down to bury it. Meanwhile, we have people that took plea bargains who MUST have had something juicy on Trump, yet nothing is happening. There is a lot of evidence of collusion - meetings, televised requests for Russia to pile in.....

And yet...... That's it. a third of Americans consider it finished, proven, and have moved on. Here in the UK our TV news is declaring the Mueller report found nothing... But we don't know that's true, and probably never will.
Give it time. Now he is supposedly innocent he'll sue the media and a bunch of democrats for "spreading lies". He has already claimed the Mueller investigation was illegal.. End result will be that you are legally not allowed to cricitise him. There's your dictator.
God of Phwoar's not taking this well

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #5504 on: March 25, 2019, 06:08:56 AM »
i'm loving this marching gesture pose... @ 54 seconds

guys/girls/others... i think i've doxxed her though

Jamie is also a New York based theatre artist, creating performances across the spectrum of choreography, art installation, and book adaptation.

benjipwns

« Reply #5505 on: March 25, 2019, 06:10:06 AM »
What? There was the whole thing about him going to Prague
for being experts on everything they sure aren't aware of stuff Cohen denied under oath ever doing and the Washington Post spent months investigating and couldn't find anything on

PogiJones

« Reply #5506 on: March 25, 2019, 06:11:06 AM »
Benji really shaken by podcast dude's accusation, trying hard to prove he still has his doxxing game

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #5507 on: March 25, 2019, 06:11:35 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2019-ot3-its-finally-happening.101959/post-19191394

Quote from: FreezePeach
Quote from: Surfinn
Tomorrow is going to be nuts
gonna need to refill on the vodka ill be out in an hour while i hate watch the new Mel Gibson VInce Vaughn masterpiece.

:bolo
Uncle

benjipwns

« Reply #5508 on: March 25, 2019, 06:11:36 AM »
Glenn Greenwald is apparently the voice of truth and we have a lot of users that are newly energized to voice it. In other words, this place gone to shit, i cant anymore i so fucking cant

benjipwns

« Reply #5509 on: March 25, 2019, 06:12:40 AM »
This shit is far too cleanly cut. It doesn't match the evidence we've seen over the course of 2-3 years. There's more to Mueller's report and I ain't forming any opinions about what transpired until it's in dem hands.. the whole thing.

I'm not expecting a complete reversal of Barr's report but this ain't it chief
this is why i want to blow my brains out is because we all closely followed this shit forever now, watching every move and seeing every stupid tweet, all the while trying to police ourselves to avoid conspiracy voices or unverified sources (and that is an important point that allows me to feel firmly in my beliefs as should everyone here) and yet now it just feels like a disninfo onslaught completely contradicting all of that and a lot of people are jumping in.

PogiJones

« Reply #5510 on: March 25, 2019, 06:16:22 AM »
Whelp, looks like Cheeto Hitler got his way again. My wife's boyfriend is not gonna be happy about this...

:what

https://www.resetera.com/threads/congress-releases-barrs-summary-of-the-mueller-report-see-staff-post.107370/page-40#post-19194085

152. Slick troll calling them cucks.

benjipwns

« Reply #5511 on: March 25, 2019, 06:17:00 AM »
i need the angelic initiative's report on mueller barr's lies and cover up, hope they channel the souls for the deets

benjipwns

« Reply #5512 on: March 25, 2019, 06:19:53 AM »
also frank o'connor's special report on everything

benjipwns

« Reply #5513 on: March 25, 2019, 06:24:34 AM »
oh wait, it's here in parts:
Quote from: Frank O'Connor
I mean, real talk? A simple timeline of stuff the president has said and done since 2016 with no new facts would be absolutely shocking and constitutionally and politically seismic if the frog hadn't been slowly boiled for two years.

Mueller is not the venal both sides media. He's not partisan. His report could be one of the few un-normalized accounts of what should be presidency ending daily scandals, crimes and obstructions. But for America it's too late to be shocking.

The GOP has accepted every single behavior from the president from directly racist attacks on female congresspersons to defense of nazi murderers to the dismissal of the dismemberment of a US resident and WaPo journalist to a direct admission of multiple astounding sexual assaults. The shoot someone on fifth Avenue defense has held because they've circled all their wagons.

We've exposed astonishing holes in the bulwark of constitutional checks and balances and shown that our system has only appeared strong because it hasn't been tested by individuals and parties willing to simply abdicate norms and morality and to directly appeal to the worst instincts of a shrinking but immovable base.
Collusion is not a crime. That's a Trump and Giuliani straw man that the media has allowed to be marketed unfettered.

Anyway obstruction and conspiracy are out - but Barr is being very clear that other underlying criminal activities ARE in the report and that those may require investigation or prosecution. Also the spin outs to other jurisdictions are still going to happen and those are likely to accelerate now that the Mueller Report is done.

This is going to be all of 2019 and 2020.

And the bombshell in here - even with Barr plainly doing partisan cover - "does not exonerate him" is a pretty telling statement and hint at chronology to come.
Trump has been attacking and undermining the FBI and intelligence agencies for two years. I guess your feelings supersede that tho. Barr is the one who interpreted the obstruction evidence. Mueller did not. Mueller provided a vast trove of evidence that obstruction may have happened. A Trump stooge made that call, not the investigation or the FBI.
1. Mueller did not exonerate the president.
2. Investigations and prosecutions arising from this are ongoing.
3. Mueller provided evidence of obstruction - Barr is the one who interpreted it as not prosecutable. Not the Mueller Report.
4. Underlying evidence of other crimes IS in the report.
5. The only Mueller finding in the president's favor is the lack of conclusion that Russia criminal conspiracy on election definitely occurred.

The letter everyone is reacting to is a GOP document. Not a Mueller document.
If you want an optimistic summary of William Barr's political whitewash document - here's stuff it actually does say:

1. Mueller found significant evidence of obstruction of justice and other crimes.
2. Barr himself says the report DOES NOT EXONERATE Trump.
3. Other underlying crimes are included in the report and referred to other authorities for prosecution and further investigation.

All the NRA stuff still has to drop too.

benjipwns

« Reply #5514 on: March 25, 2019, 06:27:26 AM »
how do i get frank o'connor to the angelic initiative

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #5515 on: March 25, 2019, 06:35:31 AM »
an operation ... to help Jews and other persecuted Norwegians escape ... murder ...

Doesn't quite work, I'm leading them closer to TVC

Ok, I'm sad this didn't you get you more likes. This is funny. Your care-posts? While I love them, I understand why those don't get a bunch of likes.

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #5516 on: March 25, 2019, 06:35:50 AM »
how do i get frank o'connor to the angelic initiative

Donate under his name to here: https://www.crowdrise.com/SupportTheAngelicInitiative/fundraiser/jamiemcgonagill

Heck, donate under your own name.

#TRIGGERTHEAWAKENING

edit: THE AWAKENING HAS BEEN TRIGGERED - I'M NO LONGER A JUNIOR MEMBER!

PRAISE THE SOUL CHANNEL, PRAISE THE ANGELIC INITIATIVE!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 06:41:36 AM by Tektonic »

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #5518 on: March 25, 2019, 06:49:53 AM »
that's true
gif her staring up into the sky after the woodpecker

I've got a wide selection for you

With subs

No subs

Just staring

Am I wrong for being strangely aroused by this?
Spud

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #5519 on: March 25, 2019, 06:51:50 AM »
This shit is far too cleanly cut. It doesn't match the evidence we've seen over the course of 2-3 years. There's more to Mueller's report and I ain't forming any opinions about what transpired until it's in dem hands.. the whole thing.

I'm not expecting a complete reversal of Barr's report but this ain't it chief
this is why i want to blow my brains out is because we all closely followed this shit forever now, watching every move and seeing every stupid tweet, all the while trying to police ourselves to avoid conspiracy voices or unverified sources (and that is an important point that allows me to feel firmly in my beliefs as should everyone here) and yet now it just feels like a disninfo onslaught completely contradicting all of that and a lot of people are jumping in.
You mean...all those tweets were wrong? But how?

@RepublicanKiller seemed like he really knew the inside story!!!
Spud