Author Topic: scariest forum members?  (Read 18558 times)

Mupepe

• Icon
scariest forum members?
« on: September 21, 2007, 12:36:45 PM »
-Mupepe
-G, Bzchan, whatever. 
-Gaimeguy

G is the only guy I've really gone out of my way to stop talking to on forums.  I tried really hard to be nice to him, but the guy just had problems.  Regardless if the whole Roxy situation was real or not, he was just unstable on some level.  Sometimes he would be really cool to talk to about certain things, but then you'd catch him lies and just think "...why?"

DJ_Tet

Re: scariest forum members?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 12:42:36 PM »
What's really weird is I used to really like Bz-Chan as a poster on GAF, but that was a couple of years back now.  It's like something snapped with him.

I don't particularly find anyone here scary, why would mupepe put mupepe on that list?

TIT

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2007, 12:45:25 PM »
That synbios guy sorta freaked me out when he was posting. Between the racism and the stalking, it was like the guy was from some twisted and backwards country completely different than the one I live in.
hex

T234

• Canadian Legal Expert and Hillballer
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2007, 12:48:40 PM »
Mups gets pretty emo sometimes.
UK

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2007, 12:53:00 PM »
Mups gets pretty emo sometimes.
sometimes?  i am very emo. 

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2007, 01:10:22 PM »
Bz
Mupepe
FoC
whiteACID
o_0

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2007, 01:13:46 PM »
Synbios. The more I talk to him, the more I question his various stories. One thing is for sure: he revels in an OA-like form of racism, but more real. It's the little things he says, and the constant obsession with "rating" races

Then there's the disability issue, as well as his possible trouble with law enforcement stemming from threatening someone's wife...

FatalT

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2007, 01:18:02 PM »
Synbios.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2007, 01:19:07 PM »
Bz
Mupepe
FoC
whiteACID
meant for each other <3 <3

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2007, 01:31:07 PM »
G/Bz, easily. The creepy way he inquired after folks' sex lives, plus the LIES LIES LIES, made my skin crawl.

Synbios I haven't really followed, but he seems a more insidious type of creepy. Calling him "insidious" is probably giving him a boner as we speak -- a boner he will be unable to satisfy. Cursed flippers!

fart on GAF has gotten really really angry, which distresses me because I used to really like his posts. Now he just comes across as a big ol' knot of loathing, as though he seriously hardcore resents a world that rewards people he considers stupider than him. Get used to it, bucko. He's not so much creepy as he is impossible to chat with.

aoi tsuki kinda creeps me out, because he clearly needs acknowledgment of his chronic satyriasis to validate himself. Ew!

warcock creeps me out, because he's too sexy and too terrorist AT THE SAME TIME.

demi creeps me out because he has over 40K gamer points. also i am jealous.

i used to find foc creepy back when he was a desperate virgin; now, he's just plain ol' fall-off-the-truck stupid.

I don't find you creepy, Mups. You're just needy, but you probably already knew that.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 01:32:55 PM by Professor Prole »
duc

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2007, 01:33:15 PM »
:heartbeat

aw.  yeah, lots of women have told me that  :(  :lol

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2007, 01:40:32 PM »
oh, i forgot wobe, who believes in that whole potpourri of new-age gibberish.
duc

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2007, 01:41:02 PM »
Whoever pretends to be lemurs.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2007, 01:41:58 PM »
fuck, i forgot lemurs. yikes. talk about the creepy brand of needy! you can never be a good troll if you require validation. ever.
duc

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2007, 01:45:17 PM »
next time i talk to her on aim, i'm going to ask how long she has been 16.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2007, 01:49:02 PM »
I'm guessing you guys haven't heard about Sybnois's latest story.

Basically he claims he's been chatting with this domestic violence victim in Indonesia. Her husband won't let her drive, rapes her constantly, and beats her when she doesn't cook his rice good enough. Sybnois has been trying to tell her she's being treated wrong, but she feels she's "below" her husband and therefore liable to do anything he wants of her. It's a cultural issue

Now, I warned him to stop talking to her and just let it go, but he kept on. Now he claims that the husband found out, and confronted him online. They got in an "argument" and Syb said something like "maybe I should come over there and steal your wife since you treat her like a dog", and the husband took it as a kidnapping threat. He has Syb's IP address and is threatening to contact the authorities

Sounds pretty fake to me, especially considering he only brought it up after I ignored him for a few days. As a semi joke character myself I know the gimmick well, and he fits the description.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2007, 01:50:46 PM »
demi creeps me out because he has over 40K gamer points. also i am jealous.

No you aren't.
fat

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2007, 02:02:32 PM »
yes i am, because when maf and tvc mock me for having shit taste in games, i could blame it on ocd.
duc

DJ_Tet

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2007, 02:19:48 PM »

Basically he claims he's been chatting with this domestic violence victim in Indonesia. Her husband won't let her drive, rapes her constantly, and beats her when she doesn't cook his rice good enough. Sybnois has been trying to tell her she's being treated wrong, but she feels she's "below" her husband and therefore liable to do anything he wants of her. It's a cultural issue

Now, I warned him to stop talking to her and just let it go, but he kept on. Now he claims that the husband found out, and confronted him online. They got in an "argument" and Syb said something like "maybe I should come over there and steal your wife since you treat her like a dog", and the husband took it as a kidnapping threat. He has Syb's IP address and is threatening to contact the authorities

Sounds pretty fake to me, especially considering he only brought it up after I ignored him for a few days. As a semi joke character myself I know the gimmick well, and he fits the description.

I was going to ask you what the story was, now I wish I didn't know it.

TIT

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2007, 02:20:44 PM »
G/Bz, of course.

Also, that guy on GAF who damn near copped to raping his "girlfriend" who had broken off all communication with him.  Who was that?  Searching for "rape" at GAF gets a ton of hits.  It's kind of disconcerting.

Synbios doesn't bug me, because I decided a while ago that he's a joke character, and refuse to look back on that decision.

<3 fart (it rhymes!).  He's cool and still posts good/useful stuff, but very little of it is in the pop culture/politix argument sphere.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2007, 02:23:58 PM »
G/Bz, of course.

Also, that guy on GAF who damn near copped to raping his "girlfriend" who had broken off all communication with him.  Who was that?  Searching for "rape" at GAF gets a ton of hits.  It's kind of disconcerting.

Synbios doesn't bug me, because I decided a while ago that he's a joke character, and refuse to look back on that decision.

<3 fart (it rhymes!).  He's cool and still posts good/useful stuff, but very little of it is in the pop culture/politix argument sphere.
someone needs to find this.  wtf?

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2007, 02:36:11 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=172760

Quote from: {Mike}
- Sexually speaking, she always say "no" and well it seems weird and erroneous, but it means "yes". I can understand this because she has been a victim of a rape 2-3 years ago, but still....it kinda sucks when you have the impression you are raping her, and it is not because she does not like sex or anything.

I'm familiar with scary female sexual hang-ups, but...

That's from the second page, but the whole thread's worth reading.  Massive trainwreck.

bud

• a smudge of excrement on a tissue surging out to sea with a million tons of raw sewage
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2007, 02:40:33 PM »
yeah, that mike dude was pretty creepy. he got banned for posting a fake harry potter spoiler. :lol
zzz

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2007, 02:41:32 PM »
:lol

dude, i used to think that mike was fathermike here    hahaha    he also posted in a thread saying he had a 15 year old girlfriend or something and was getting all emo about it.  what a weirdo.

aoi tsuki

« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2007, 03:12:55 PM »
aoi tsuki kinda creeps me out, because he clearly needs acknowledgment of his chronic satyriasis to validate himself. Ew!
Nah, they're just funny/odd stories, and GAF likes that so whatever. i've been dating a woman for about six weeks now and i'm pretty much in love with her, so that part of me's dying down. We just don't see each other nearly enough as we'd like.  :(

bud

• a smudge of excrement on a tissue surging out to sea with a million tons of raw sewage
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2007, 03:15:08 PM »
aoi never came off to me as a scary guy.
zzz

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2007, 03:15:17 PM »
Nah, they're just funny/odd stories, and GAF likes that so whatever. i've been dating a woman for about six weeks now and i'm pretty much in love with her, so that part of me's dying down. We just don't see each other nearly enough as we'd like.  :(
pix plz

aoi tsuki

« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2007, 03:26:23 PM »
pix plz
i haven't even posted pics of myself yet. Why would i post pics of her?  :lol

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2007, 03:28:30 PM »
pix plz

Because she's not you?  >:(
AMC

aoi tsuki

« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2007, 03:32:46 PM »
pix plz

i'd post pictures of myself first. i don't know that i'd be comfortable posting pictures of her so that guys could jack off to her. i guess i'm weird like that.

T234

• Canadian Legal Expert and Hillballer
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2007, 03:33:29 PM »
Aoi is a cool duder.
UK

bud

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2007, 03:33:59 PM »
pix plz

i'd post pictures of myself first. i don't know that i'd be comfortable posting pictures of her so that guys could jack off to her. i guess i'm weird like that.

the pic will probably get posted on opa-age, photoshopped, and then posted here again. it also happened in gaf's pic thread. some guys are pretty creepy. :lol
zzz

aoi tsuki

« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2007, 03:36:42 PM »
pix plz

the pic will probably get posted on opa-age, photoshopped, and then posted here again. it also happened in gaf's pic thread. some guys are pretty creepy. :lol
i'd like to say i wouldn't want to know, but i know that as soon as i posted it, i'd be checking the relevant threads at the other sites. Hourly.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 03:38:39 PM by aoi tsuki »

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2007, 03:38:27 PM »
I honestly don't blame you, aoi. Can't blame us for trying.  :P
AMC

DJ_Tet

« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2007, 03:45:55 PM »
It's true, Oli keeps OA abreast of all female pics posted at GA. 
TIT

Smooth Groove

• Both teams played hard, my man
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2007, 03:46:36 PM »
Saint Cornelius is pretty scary when he starts making threats of physical harm.  But he's probably not serious. 

Bloodwake

• Legend in his own mind
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2007, 03:53:11 PM »
Nothing beats G

NOTHING.

HLR

Smooth Groove

« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2007, 03:56:31 PM »
I feel more sad for G than I'm scared of him.  He always sounds so needy. 

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2007, 03:58:37 PM »
Smooth Groove reminds me of that guy in Fear, the movie. LET ME IN THE FUCKING HOUSE.

[youtube=425,350]qiHLUdup1Ls[/youtube]
fat

DJ_Tet

« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2007, 03:59:58 PM »
Nick Frost is in Fear?
TIT

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2007, 04:01:21 PM »
Um.. no?
fat

Smooth Groove

« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2007, 04:01:58 PM »
Not sure what you mean but I don't mind being a psycho if I can get chicks like that guy.  

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2007, 04:02:58 PM »
The PMs you send deliver shivers down my spine.
fat

DJ_Tet

« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2007, 04:03:53 PM »
Um.. no?

I didn't think so, did it offer achievement points when you watched it?

I just don't understand why you wasted your time watching Fear if it didn't have Nick Frost in it or offer you achievement....

yah, it's friday
TIT

DJ_Tet

« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2007, 04:04:20 PM »
Not sure what you mean but I don't mind being a psycho if I can get chicks like that guy.  

That guy has busy fingers  :-*
TIT

Candyflip

« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2007, 04:05:30 PM »

dude, i used to think that mike was fathermike here    hahaha    he also posted in a thread saying he had a 15 year old girlfriend or something and was getting all emo about it.  what a weirdo.
Dude, yeah. Check threads made by him. He went to some girl's high school after having talked to her online. I came in here to say that.
ffs

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2007, 04:06:26 PM »
Um.. no?

I just don't understand why you wasted your time watching Fear if it didn't have Nick Frost in it or offer you achievement....

yah, it's friday

There's more to me than gamerscore and bears. If I did that, I wouldn't be much of a character.
fat

Smooth Groove

« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2007, 04:06:47 PM »
The PMs you send deliver shivers down my spine.

???
That last one was just a semi-apology for the digs I made about your personal life.  It was pretty obvious that it wasn't serious.  The other one was an aswer to a question you asked me and it was a straightforward answer.

That guy has busy fingers  :-*

That was pretty hot.  I didn't watch Fear for a long time because I didn't like Walhberg.  I would have watched it much earlier if I knew Reese would do something like that. 
« Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 04:08:45 PM by Smooth Groove »

DJ_Tet

« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2007, 04:13:44 PM »
Um.. no?

yah, it's friday

There's more to me than gamerscore and bears. If I did that, I wouldn't be much of a character.

Apparently.  You're just full of surprises recently.  And yes SG, that scene was way hot.  One of my ex roommates favored Reese, it was not a good scene.  She was way too hot to be living with my ex and I.
TIT

Smooth Groove

« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2007, 04:15:19 PM »
Your ex-roomate was a chick that was into Reese?   :hyper

DJ_Tet

« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2007, 04:16:07 PM »
lol no she looked almost just like her facially though, it was odd

I don't think she was into girls though  :'(
TIT

bud

« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2007, 04:19:22 PM »
It's true, Oli keeps OA abreast of all female pics posted at GA. 

weren't you the one who posted that pic in the gaf thread? :-\
zzz

DJ_Tet

« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2007, 04:21:04 PM »
I was, it was a funny pic.  Who puts a little black bar over cleavage?  If it bothers you that much, post a different pic of yourself?

Besides, I was also the one who took it down when she pm'ed me and asked me nicely.

edit:  You might not have known this, as I didn't make it clear apparently when I posted the pic on GAF, that I did not make the pic.  Oli was the one who found her pic and photoshopped her cleavage back in (at my request however  :lol)

I figured for his hard work that gaf should get to see the pic. 
TIT

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2007, 04:22:00 PM »
wait who and what?  someone PM me with it plz

Candyflip

« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2007, 04:28:42 PM »
Yeah me too.
ffs

DJ_Tet

« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2007, 05:00:53 PM »
TIT

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2007, 05:02:59 PM »
Synbios is definitely some sort of joke character.  I wouldn't be surprised if it were one of the big ones, either.  I'd seen him accused of being a joke character before, but honestly, I didn't really recognize that aspect before he began posted here.  I mean, I saw some odd posts here and there on GAF, but once he came here, the schtick went immediately to 11.  I used to even suspect that whomever claimed to be Synbios here was just some OA peep taking his identity and running with it because people here were asking for Synbios.
serge

DJ_Tet

« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2007, 05:05:40 PM »
Synbios is definitely some sort of joke character.  I wouldn't be surprised if it were one of the big ones, either.  I'd seen him accused of being a joke character before, but honestly, I didn't really recognize that aspect before he began posted here.  I mean, I saw some odd posts here and there on GAF, but once he came here, the schtick went immediately to 11.  I used to even suspect that whomever claimed to be Synbios here was just some OA peep taking his identity and running with it because people here were asking for Synbios.

That's a good point.  I remember Synbios being a pretty good gaming poster a few years back, nothing like his stint here that's for sure..
TIT

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2007, 07:10:45 PM »
He made a thread about that here before and he once IM'd me about it.

And TVC, didn't Ichirou PM synbios and ask him to come here?

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #59 on: September 21, 2007, 07:13:34 PM »
He made a thread about that here before and he once IM'd me about it.

And TVC, didn't Ichirou PM synbios and ask him to come here?

Yes, but there were also people here on the forum publicly asking him to come over, meaning someone else could have intercepted the invitation.  Even though apparently a number of people thought he was a joke character at GAF, his EB invocation was definitely like 10 times weirder than he ever was there.
serge