Author Topic: I'm cutting through all the bullshit...who here wants to fuck?  (Read 29292 times)

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Re: I'm cutting through all the bullshit...who here wants to fuck?
« Reply #60 on: November 13, 2006, 02:58:41 AM »
THEY SPINNIN nicca THEY SPINNIN!

Oh shit :lol

TBS is BAAAALLLLIINNNN, la gorda fiesta
:9

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #61 on: November 13, 2006, 02:59:13 AM »

"Want to try my new Creampie Engine, Kenny?"
serge

etiolate

« Reply #62 on: November 13, 2006, 02:59:30 AM »
tbs has dibs on dots

The Black Stallion

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #63 on: November 13, 2006, 03:01:30 AM »
man, tbs really *is* a chubby chaser!

Ken Steele goes whaling?  Say it ain't so!

Um... I don't know what you're talking about. That chick was not fat. To be honest, I'm really considering whoring myself out to fat chicks, I saw that nip tuck where Rosie paid Christian big bucks to stibb her. Yeah... I might just do that for extra money. I have a horrible spending habit to take care of.

And cloudwalking, I'd fuck you... but like the others, just don't kiss me in the mouth. You might cut my lip with your snaggle tooth.

:rofl

Oh trust me, if I actually had such a tooth, I'd use it in a far more destructive way than that!

Shame I wouldn't touch you with a 10-foot pole, though! It must be hard on you, having to settle for all these unattractive women. Part of me wants to pity you, but that wouldn't be near as funny.
Bitch please. You'd seriously be lucky to get cock-jabbed by the Black Stallion. To me, you're sexy in the same way that a peice of stale bread is delicious to a starving Ethiopian. Fucking you would totally be utilitarian. I'd let you toss my salad while I watched the 3 stooges on DVD, Frank Wank style.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2006, 03:01:59 AM »

The Black Stallion

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #65 on: November 13, 2006, 03:02:47 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Oh, and another update. I withdrew 100 $1 bills and let it rain in the club last week. The place went nuts.

TVC15

« Reply #66 on: November 13, 2006, 03:03:43 AM »

Um... I don't know what you're talking about. That chick was not fat. To be honest, I'm really considering whoring myself out to fat chicks, I saw that nip tuck where Rosie paid Christian big bucks to stibb her. Yeah... I might just do that for extra money. I have a horrible spending habit to take care of.

And cloudwalking, I'd fuck you... but like the others, just don't kiss me in the mouth. You might cut my lip with your snaggle tooth.

Oh trust me, if I actually had such a tooth, I'd use it in a far more destructive way than that!

Shame I wouldn't touch you with a 10-foot pole, though! It must be hard on you, having to settle for all these unattractive women. Part of me wants to pity you, but that wouldn't be near as funny.
Bitch please. You'd seriously be lucky to get cock-jabbed by the Black Stallion. To me, you're sexy in the same way that a peice of stale bread is delicious to a starving Ethiopian. Fucking you would totally be utilitarian. I'd let you toss my salad while I watched the 3 stooges on DVD, Frank Wank style.

Translation:  "Sorry, cloudwalking.  I only go for 'chicks' with a set of bells jangling underneath their skirts."
serge

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #67 on: November 13, 2006, 03:04:23 AM »
the Bumblefuck, MI welfare line isn't a club, not matter HOW loud they blast Phil Collins over the intercom
duc

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #68 on: November 13, 2006, 03:05:23 AM »
btw TBS, it seemed like you didn't update your site for more than a month or so. I haven't checked in awhile since then though

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #69 on: November 13, 2006, 03:05:40 AM »
WTF YOU LIKE THE THREE STOOGES AND GETTING YOUR ASSHOLE LICKED?
fat

Mandark

• Icon
Who watches the 3 Stooges? Seriously.
« Reply #70 on: November 13, 2006, 03:06:05 AM »
The Black Stallion, in his natural habitat: surrounded by white people.

In every single picture I can remember seeing of him, he's the lone black person, yet he takes huge pains to speak "black" online.  No way he could have picked that up organically growing up in the Wonderbread burbs.  That dialect is just as forced as when AlphaSnake uses it.

Now we find out he has to go online to meet other black people...

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #71 on: November 13, 2006, 03:06:25 AM »
The Ken Steele Fan Club's down to one software developer cheeseburger and you, PD.
duc

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
« Reply #72 on: November 13, 2006, 03:07:04 AM »
Hes looks scared of them. Yet angry.
萌え~

cloudwalking

• I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND
  • Forum Princess
« Reply #73 on: November 13, 2006, 03:07:09 AM »

Okay, you realize this post humiliates you more than it does me, right?

Oh, wait. I'm talking about TBS, here.

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #74 on: November 13, 2006, 03:10:44 AM »
hay guys whats goin on?
PSP

The Black Stallion

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #75 on: November 13, 2006, 03:12:42 AM »
btw TBS, it seemed like you didn't update your site for more than a month or so. I haven't checked in awhile since then though
Yeah, it's tough... I have college and shit. I mean, I should be in bed, but whatever.

WTF YOU LIKE THE THREE STOOGES AND GETTING YOUR ASSHOLE LICKED?
What God Fearing Man doesn't?

The Ken Steele Fan Club's down to one software developer cheeseburger and you, PD.
It lives. It thrives. It's doing fine. I got cussed out by Tucker Max for not updating in 3 months. :-/ That's about it. I think I'm afraid to update or something... or maybe I'm too busy doing the whole college thing.

The Black Stallion, in his natural habitat: surrounded by white people.

In every single picture I can remember seeing of him, he's the lone black person, yet he takes huge pains to speak "black" online.  No way he could have picked that up organically growing up in the Wonderbread burbs.  That dialect is just as forced as when AlphaSnake uses it.

Now we find out he has to go online to meet other black people...
Really now, what's wrong with white people? You nerds just look for ANYTHING to jab at. You need to evaluate your situation and see why you suck so much. The worst dis is not paying any attention to me... or making fun of my mom. I choked a kid last month for doing both.

Shut up, you bleeding cunt.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #76 on: November 13, 2006, 03:14:16 AM »
hay guys whats goin on?
TBS jizzed himself on IRC.

It was white.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #77 on: November 13, 2006, 03:14:19 AM »

WUT CHOO POSTIN' 'BOUT WILLCO
duc

TVC15

« Reply #78 on: November 13, 2006, 03:15:19 AM »
The Black Stallion makes Orin look black.
serge

cloudwalking

• I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND
  • Forum Princess
« Reply #79 on: November 13, 2006, 03:15:36 AM »

Shut up, you bleeding cunt.
[/quote]

Oh, now we have to resort to pathetic personal attacks, just like the last time you got owned here? :'( I hope you don't have to cry yourself to sleep tonight. Just call up another one of your transvestite companions and have them cuddle you. It'll be okay.

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #80 on: November 13, 2006, 03:15:45 AM »
hay guys whats goin on?

Well, Ken Steele slept with a pre-op cheeseburger that may or may not have been John Carmack, and I think he's feeling conflicted regarding his feelings after that awesome, life changing event.
yar

Phoenix Dark

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #82 on: November 13, 2006, 03:16:21 AM »

YO KEN STEELE ON DA CHUBBY TIP, Y'ALL
duc

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
PSP

TVC15

« Reply #84 on: November 13, 2006, 03:18:18 AM »

"I made TBS eat out my asshole as I read Snow Crash!"

EDIT:  The Black cheeseburger, lolz!
serge

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #85 on: November 13, 2006, 03:18:48 AM »

U TALKIN' TO ME, WHITE MAN
duc

cloudwalking

• Forum Princess
« Reply #86 on: November 13, 2006, 03:19:03 AM »

"I made TBS eat out my asshole as I read Snow Crash!"

:rofl :lol :lol :lol

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #87 on: November 13, 2006, 03:19:53 AM »
Really now, what's wrong with white people? You nerds just look for ANYTHING to jab at. You need to evaluate your situation and see why you suck so much. The worst dis is not paying any attention to me... or making fun of my mom. I choked a kid last month for doing both.

Hey, lots of my friends are white people!  It's just that you're working a hyper-masculine-black-urban-guy gimmick.  It's hard to buy into when we know you grew up in honkey-dominated suburbs.  The people around you didn't talk like Nas.  They talked like teens on a WB dramedy.

It's the equivalent of Willco posting half in Yiddish and spouting Talmud quotes, and then seeing everyone around him wearing a Cross every time he posted a picture.  Or finding out that CrystalGemini's dad has an accent like Jack Soo.

The Black Stallion

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #88 on: November 13, 2006, 03:23:54 AM »

Hey, lots of my friends are white people!  It's just that you're working a hyper-masculine-black-urban-guy gimmick.  It's hard to buy into when we know you grew up in honkey-dominated suburbs.  The people around you didn't talk like Nas.  They talked like teens on a WB dramedy.

It's the equivalent of Willco posting half in Yiddish and spouting Talmud quotes, and then seeing everyone around him wearing a Cross every time he posted a picture.  Or finding out that CrystalGemini's dad has an accent like Jack Soo.
I never came off as a tough guy... or used "urban" slang. I never denied being from Shitkicker, MI. Or any of that. It's like you guys made all that stuff up.

But yeah, you all win. I mean, how can I compete with this most unflattering username change! You guys deserve a medal for your efforts. Maybe you can melt it down and make a set of braces for Cloudwalking. I'm going to go back to like... partying with friends and what not. You guys have fun, and take care.

Peace.

TVC15

« Reply #89 on: November 13, 2006, 03:24:08 AM »

"Hey TBS, I found another 'lady' for our next tryst!"

"I'm gonna make you my bitch, oreo!"
serge

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #90 on: November 13, 2006, 03:25:30 AM »

"Hey TBS, I found another 'lady' for our next tryst!"

"I'm gonna make you my bitch, oreo!"

"Oreos need to be dunked in milk... would you settle for a high protein creamy fluid instead?"
yar

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #91 on: November 13, 2006, 03:26:02 AM »
Partying with your friends? Like when you flipped out and punched a white chick for not being fat enough?
duc

etiolate

« Reply #92 on: November 13, 2006, 03:26:53 AM »

Who wants to help me toss this salad?

Hmm

I'm ready!

cloudwalking

• Forum Princess
« Reply #93 on: November 13, 2006, 03:27:36 AM »
Oh, right, I forgot! We're all nuuuurds

I'm so jealous of TBS's partying, drinking, cheeseburger-fucking lifestyle

TVC15

« Reply #94 on: November 13, 2006, 03:28:22 AM »

"London bridge, John. . .er, I mean Jeanette."

"I get dibs on that ass this time, Joh, um, Joan."
serge

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #95 on: November 13, 2006, 03:28:41 AM »
Christopher: white man won that thread hands down
Christopher: i'm dieing lol
TheBlackS: Yeah. Totally.
TheBlackS: I mean.
TheBlackS: He will wake up tomorrow...
TheBlackS: and take it up the ass.
TheBlackS: That's his prize.
demi`: i'll say
TheBlackS: Maybe HIV.
TheBlackS: Too.
PSP

Mandark

• Icon
What was all that "Ether" stuff?
« Reply #96 on: November 13, 2006, 03:29:15 AM »
I never came off as a tough guy...

You just told us that you choked someone out for insulting your mother, apropos of nothing!

Oh, come on!

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #97 on: November 13, 2006, 03:29:22 AM »
:lol

TVC15

« Reply #98 on: November 13, 2006, 03:29:29 AM »

Evilboreans know I am not a bottom, TBS.  You lose.

And I hope you get sickle-cell anemia and rot, you corny fruit!
serge

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #99 on: November 13, 2006, 03:30:55 AM »
TheBlackS: I got drunk last night and sang her a song.
TheBlackS: John Legend's ordinary people.
TheBlackS: She liked it.
cloudwalking: oh boy that thread is funny
demi`: that's a pretty bad song
TheBlackS: Not really.
demi`: should have sung something by REM
TheBlackS: Okay
TheBlackS: shut the fuck up.
TheBlackS: That's not cool.
demi`: you're the one singing John Legend
TheBlackS: Yeah
demi`: i'm offering you legitimate advice
TheBlackS: Bitches like that shit.
TheBlackS: REM
TheBlackS: That's more nurd bullshit.
TheBlackS: Fuck you.
PSP

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #100 on: November 13, 2006, 03:31:07 AM »
TheBlackS: If you were here
demi`: you're in Michigan, people love REM
TheBlackS: I'd choke the shit out of you.
TheBlackS: Seriouslyl
demi`: i don't think you would
TheBlackS: I would fucking choke you out.
TheBlackS: And end your life.
PSP

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #101 on: November 13, 2006, 03:34:04 AM »
The logs are high-larious!

TheBlackS: Shut the fuck up, wench.
demi`: lol
cloudwalking: oooh i'm a wench now :(
TheBlackS: Seriously.
TheBlackS: No.
TheBlackS: I mean
TheBlackS: If you were here cloudwalking
cloudwalking: my feelings are seriously hurt
triumph: wench?  are we at the ren fair?
TheBlackS: I'd beat the piss out of you.
Mandark: Triumph: Dibs on blacksmith!
TheBlackS: What would you do about it?
cloudwalking: but i thought you don't hit women!
CajoleJuice: he hits white women
triumph: mandark: dibs on town drunk
TheBlackS: I have no problem beating the shit out of a dog.
PSP

TVC15

« Reply #102 on: November 13, 2006, 03:38:14 AM »
I like how TBS's prime assault on Evilboreans is that we are all nerds.  Last I checked, we're not the ones going to forums where the populace hates us trying to sound like he's so much cooler than everyone else.  TBS is clearly an extremely lonely person.
serge

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
« Reply #103 on: November 13, 2006, 03:44:40 AM »
its kind of like going to a circus and calling everyone a clown
萌え~

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #104 on: November 13, 2006, 03:49:42 AM »
Aw.... he left irc in a huff.

[03:35] TheBlackS: Give me a play list.
[03:35] Willco: Playlist
[03:35] Willco: Sure
[03:35] BM: why can't we all just be shiney happy people holding hands?
[03:35] Willco: DUDE LOOK LIKE A LADY
[03:35] TheBlackS: Just email it or something.
[03:35] demi`: sing Pink by Aerosmith
[03:35] triumph: BOY NAMED SUE
[03:35] TheBlackS: or send me a PM on evilbore.
[03:35] TheBlackS: something.
[03:35] TheBlackS: I'll check it in another 4 months or something.
[03:35] Mandark: SHE WALKED UP TO ME AND SHE ASKED ME TO DANCE
[03:35] TheBlackS: If the site is still up.
[03:35] TheBlackS: Peace.
[03:35] CajoleJuice: BABY GOT DICK
[03:35] *** TheBlackS has signed off IRC (Quit: ).
yar

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #105 on: November 13, 2006, 03:54:31 AM »
The logs are high-larious!

TheBlackS: Shut the fuck up, wench.
demi`: lol
cloudwalking: oooh i'm a wench now :(
TheBlackS: Seriously.
TheBlackS: No.
TheBlackS: I mean
TheBlackS: If you were here cloudwalking
cloudwalking: my feelings are seriously hurt
triumph: wench?  are we at the ren fair?
TheBlackS: I'd beat the piss out of you.
Mandark: Triumph: Dibs on blacksmith!
TheBlackS: What would you do about it?
cloudwalking: but i thought you don't hit women!
CajoleJuice: he hits white women
triumph: mandark: dibs on town drunk
TheBlackS: I have no problem beating the shit out of a dog.

I think we scared him off, but I'm still up for a Renaissance fair!

BobbyRobby

• yachtsman
« Reply #106 on: November 13, 2006, 04:09:45 AM »
sometimes you gotta hook up with skanks

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
« Reply #107 on: November 13, 2006, 04:18:13 AM »
Lock and move this to the hall of fame. We're spent here.
萌え~