Author Topic: Dear California  (Read 56904 times)

Mandark

• Icon
Re: Dear California
« Reply #180 on: November 06, 2008, 03:50:20 AM »
etiolate, do you have any evidence for your personal Unified Theory of How Tolerance Works?  I mean, any basis whatsoever in anything academic at all?  Psychology?  Sociology?  Social history?  Neuroscience?

Or is this just your own personal reinventing-the-wheel amateur hour philosophizing?

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
« Reply #181 on: November 06, 2008, 03:52:16 AM »
recursively will appreciate this small but significant syntactical fix and its effect on overall local process efficiency

both are isomorphic views on the same underlying immutable value, translation/conversions are an implementation detail that can be transparently handled by the compiler, there is no need to introduce assignment or explicit state into the model.  
QED

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #182 on: November 06, 2008, 03:57:01 AM »
:bow :bow lambda calculus applied to internet slapfights :bow2 :bow2
duc

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #183 on: November 06, 2008, 03:58:55 AM »
Seriously, recursively, I would be sucking on your cock, with a bacon-flavored condom on, if I didn't know that a slightly post-Victorian version of myself and Prole would soon be bashing my skull in.
serge

etiolate

« Reply #184 on: November 06, 2008, 04:00:09 AM »
Mandark- binary? No, just Drinky is way too much a douche to be close to the positive side or at least not enough to be free of hypocrisy.  

Also, what I say stands on its own. I don't think it needs me digging through my ethics stuff.  

I feel bad for derailing the thread, so I'm leaving my point stated and leaving recursive to conversation rule.

TVC15

« Reply #185 on: November 06, 2008, 04:01:44 AM »
Mandark- binary? No, just Drinky is way too much a douche to be close to the positive side or at least not enough to be free of hypocrisy.  

What does this even mean?  You know so much about Prole from his trolling of Nintendo that you know he is a bad person?  Really?  Really?
serge

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #186 on: November 06, 2008, 04:02:47 AM »
only bad people bash nintendo, just like only bad people burn flags and mock the bible and hide willco's dreidels
duc

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #187 on: November 06, 2008, 04:07:45 AM »
Also, what I say stands on its own. I don't think it needs me digging through my ethics stuff.  

Are you really Jonah Goldberg?

Hollywood

« Reply #188 on: November 06, 2008, 04:09:26 AM »
As a note to the original topic, I just read on Wikipedia they haven't counted 3 million absentee/provisional votes, and the margin right now is about 504,000, so they might catch up anyway - although it may take a big rally.

TVC15

« Reply #189 on: November 06, 2008, 04:09:52 AM »
Just replace "Nintendo trolling" with "Spider-Man trolling" and this thread becomes even more ridiculous.  If you vocally hate Spider-Man, you would be murdering gays a hundred years ago.
serge

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #190 on: November 06, 2008, 04:11:27 AM »
"I apologize for the derail" is the new "har har i trolled u"

etiolate

« Reply #191 on: November 06, 2008, 04:17:14 AM »
The original one passed as well, so I don't see this having some miracle turn around.  It will get undone one way or the other.

Tristam

« Reply #192 on: November 06, 2008, 04:17:35 AM »
jesus what the fuck
you walked into what what might be the absolute worst attempt to "get" drinky in the history of videogame forums.

:rofl :rofl

This thread...

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #193 on: November 06, 2008, 04:34:32 AM »
Howard Lincoln died for our sins :'(
PSP

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned