Author Topic: Magic: The Gathering  (Read 342899 times)

tehjaybo

• Kentucky-Bore's Last Hope
Magic: The Gathering
« on: March 26, 2009, 12:06:24 PM »
The last thread I saw about this was from 07, so I thought I'd re-make.

Who on here plays?  I know that some do from reading posts and from people I know, and I'd like to know a little more.  Also, for any Kentucky-borians, Magic this Friday in Berea.  Plenty of cards to go around if you don't own decks anymore.

I'd love to hear some of your history about the game, how you started playing, when, and all that.  You know, to really make this a thread.  Also, your thoughts on how the game has progressed since you started playing.  For me, I started playing with some neighbor kids around 7th grade.  They had no idea how to play, they just had some cards and made up the rules.  So, I played by those until I could finally find a card shop and learn how to play.  I've been playing since then.  I think the first card face change was alright (Artifacts going from brown to white?  Okay.  Easier to read cards?  Sweet.) but this new shit, with all the Yu-Gi-Oh looking shit, is just stupid. 

Post your decks/decklists here!  (So that I may tweak and steal them)  Also, comment on ways to improve others' decks.  Constructive, please. 

Mine:
Type 2 Merfolk Mill Deck
Red/Green Madness Beats
Blue/Green Madness Beats
Black/Blue Megrim (12 card sideboard to switch to an unglued Megrim deck)
Black/Red Dragon Reanim
Blue/Arti Tinker
Black/Blue Psychatog
Red Sligh
Red Goblin
Green SBD (You don't want to know.)
Red/Green Elf-Ball
Green Squirrels (Proxy)
White Weenie
Black Rat/Lifegain
Power 9 Turn 1 win (Proxy) for when people piss me off by playing retardedly cheap stuff.

There's more, I'm sure.  I just can't think of them at the moment.

Note: I just realized that most of my decks aren't on Anycraze...  haha.  I'll work on putting more of them up when I get home.  But I have a duffel bag full of decks.

And for anyone that's just in here to call someone a super nerd...  fuck man.  You're on EvilBore.  Really?
HURR

Eric P

• I DESERVE the gold. I will GET the gold!
  • Icon
Re: Magic: The Gathering
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 12:09:30 PM »
i used to play back in the 90s but the fact that the people with the most money would win kind of annoyed me.

Tonya

Draft

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2009, 12:09:43 PM »
Started playing around Fallen Empires (think that's what it was called.)

Stopped playing around... whatever the expansion with the magic ship and the whole crazy metastory was called.

Game is stupid fun. Even if you are repelled by the idea of faeries and golems and fireballs, it's just a really fun strategy game.

I used to have a big ass box of shitty cards. When I was at college, my little brother traded the whole thing for a case of beer.

tehjaybo

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2009, 12:13:08 PM »
i used to play back in the 90s but the fact that the people with the most money would win kind of annoyed me.

While that still happens from time to time, Paupers magic is amazingly fun.  It's all commons and uncommons, and can be amazing.  My T2 deck cost about $30 to make, even though it has rares, but can do strangely well against most stuff other than burn (though I have never played it in a tournament against other legal decks).

When I was at college, my little brother traded the whole thing for a case of beer.

:lol Ouch
HURR

Bloodwake

• Legend in his own mind
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2009, 12:23:14 PM »
I like Magic, I just don't have

-money
-decent enough card knowledge
-people to play that don't team up against me in chaos games EVERY GODDAMN TIME FUCK YOU TEHJAYBO.

HLR

tehjaybo

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2009, 12:25:03 PM »
Sticks and stones.
HURR

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2009, 12:33:46 PM »
I had two periods of play, both of which were ended by a stupidly-designed block (Urza's and Mirrodin). I peripherally keep up on the game since a few of my friends are still into it quite a bit however. In fact I'm a playtest mule for some extended decks tonight because I am in a precipitous social decline and desperate for human interaction in a casual setting.  :'(

Ganhyun

• Used to worship Muckhole. Now worships Robo.
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2009, 01:38:31 PM »

-money
-people to play that don't team up against me in chaos games EVERY GODDAMN TIME FUCK YOU TEHJAYBO.

This is when you steal his deck setup and post it on a forum and ask how to counter it ;)

I used to play. Got where it was too expensive to go to tournies.

XDF

tehjaybo

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2009, 02:13:40 PM »

-money

This is when you steal his deck setup and post it on a forum and ask how to counter it ;)

I used to play. Got where it was too expensive to go to tournies.

We should have some kind of EB tournament on Apprentice or something.  Free to play :O
HURR

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2009, 02:15:07 PM »
I used to play Magic. I got into it when Beta was the current set, and played until shortly after Ice Age was released. This isn't a slam on anyone who still plays, but I personally lost all interest in it and other CCGs (I also played Marvel Overpower and Star Wars) when I got a girlfriend sophomore year of high school.

I'm sure all my cards are still in my parents' attic. I had some pretty good stuff.
野球

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2009, 02:15:25 PM »
I'd be down for a free apprentice tourney.

I played from roughly the days of The Dark through the Urza's block, then picked it back up during the Ravnica block briefly.  That blue mill deck you posted looks like it was made just for me.
yar

tehjaybo

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2009, 02:20:17 PM »
I used to play Magic. I got into it when Beta was the current set, and played until shortly after Ice Age was released. This isn't a slam on anyone who still plays, but I personally lost all interest in it and other CCGs (I also played Marvel Overpower and Star Wars) when I got a girlfriend sophomore year of high school.

I'm sure all my cards are still in my parents' attic. I had some pretty good stuff.

If you have some Beta cards still in that stash, I'd look through them.  The Power 9 (if you don't know what those are, they're the 9 most powerful cards made) each book for around $900 a piece. 

But you know, if you don't play anymore and feel like giving your cards away....    :hyper

I'd be down for a free apprentice tourney.

Anyone else interested?  We'd have to impose some kind of rules system, but I think it'd be really fun.
HURR

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2009, 02:23:16 PM »

If you have some Beta cards still in that stash, I'd look through them.  The Power 9 (if you don't know what those are, they're the 9 most powerful cards made) each book for around $900 a piece. 

But you know, if you don't play anymore and feel like giving your cards away....    :hyper

Are the Power 9 stuff like Mox's, Black Lotus, etc.? I still have a Mox Emerlard, I think...
野球

tehjaybo

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2009, 02:26:43 PM »

Are the Power 9 stuff like Mox's, Black Lotus, etc.? I still have a Mox Emerlard, I think...

Yup.  The five Moxes, Black Lotus, Time Walk, Timetwister, and Ancestral Recall. 

Mox Emerald (Beta) ($474.99)
^ Price that Troll and Toad is selling that.  I was a bit off, but it's still a chunk of change.
HURR

Bloodwake

• Legend in his own mind
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2009, 02:30:59 PM »
BTW, Troll and Toad, the biggest discount CCG warehouse in America, is located thirty minutes away from London, KY.
HLR

« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2009, 02:31:20 PM »

Yup.  The five Moxes, Black Lotus, Time Walk, Timetwister, and Ancestral Recall. 

I always wanted a Time Walk, blue was my favorite color to use. I remember when the Icy Manipulator was one of the big cards, and then they added it to Ice Age. Lots of butthurt elitist Magic fans out there because of that one.
野球

tehjaybo

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2009, 02:33:10 PM »

I always wanted a Time Walk, blue was my favorite color to use. I remember when the Icy Manipulator was one of the big cards, and then they added it to Ice Age. Lots of butthurt elitist Magic fans out there because of that one.

Icy reprinted in Mirrodin.  Worth less than a buck now.  :(  I have one or two though.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 06:55:49 PM by tehjaybo »
HURR

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2009, 02:35:01 PM »
That's funny! Prior to Ice Age, it was like $150. I was super happy to get an Ice Age version, even though it's not extremely handy or anything.

I remember trading some kid at school a bunch of crap commons for his Jester's Cap, is that worth anything anymore? I remember it was InQuest's #1 card for like a year straight.

Did Dual Lands ever come back? Those were awesome.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 02:36:46 PM by distantmantra »
野球

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2009, 02:38:55 PM »
I had a time walk and while it would help seal a game I never found that it really won any games for me just by being out there. Honestly I probably won more with recycling overpowered used cards via timetwister in the later parts of a game, though that was always riskier.

The card that was totally "I win" IMO was the Library of Alexandria  in your hand at the start of the game if the opponent had no way to destroy land. In that case, he was fucked completely and dies horribly to card advantage. Better card that any of the power nine IMO.
hex

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2009, 02:43:47 PM »

Never to the glory of the unlimited/revised ones-They either hurt you when you tapped them for colored mana or had a delay attached to them or some other mechanic. I don't play anymore but I think someone said the new versions were usable without being overpowered like the original ones were.
hex

tehjaybo

« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2009, 02:46:52 PM »
Jester's Cap (Ice Age) ($2.39)
Library of Alexandria (Arabian Nights) ($118.99)

Also, for Time Walk, see:

If only they had been printed together.   :lol

Library is really good, but if you didn't have 7 cards in hand you couldn't use it.  It seems (just to me) like it'd be more of a "Well shit, crappy hand" backup.

And dual lands never came back quite the same.  They are still 40-50 dollars a piece, and there are some new, similar ones, but not exactly the same.

Saclands: Tap, Sac, Take one pain, search for (Land X) or (Land Y) and put it into play.  Shuffle your library.  These run about 10-15 dollars, depending on which.  I believe there are five of these.

Shocklands: When it comes into play, it deals 2 damage to you (Get it?)  Tap for (Mana X) or (Mana Y).  These are relatively new, and are 15-20 dollars a piece, depending on which.

Edit:  I was a little off on the Shock lands.  Magic wiki article on them: http://wiki.mtgsalvation.com/article/Shock_lands

Example of the sac land is Polluted Delta, and I think Flooded Strand.  Those are just off the top of my head though.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 06:56:46 PM by tehjaybo »
HURR

tehjaybo

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2009, 03:05:00 PM »
What is this apprentice thing you're talking about?  If it's about playing magic with you guys, I might be down for that soon.

Apprentice is a free online Magic: The Gathering simulator that connects via TCP/IP.  It's a little pain in the ass to get around routers, but port forwarding should make it a little more simple.  I just have trouble with it because I'm semi-distinguished mentally-challenged. 

The best part about apprentice:  If you make your deck on AnyCraze, with the click of one button it will export it into a file that Apprentice can read.

Note, when you get apprentice from that site, you WILL have to apply the patch that you download separately.  It isn't pre-patched.  I can do specific download links if there is an actual interest.
HURR

tehjaybo

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2009, 03:24:14 PM »
Actually, it's not.  Download, install.  Download link, unzip to installed game.  Done.

Making a deck isn't hard if you know what you want in it.  And if you don't, you can search though AnyCraze's user submitted decks and just steal someone elses' idea.  After all, it is the internet. 

Load a deck, connect, and play.
HURR

tehjaybo

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2009, 03:26:53 PM »
Apprentice install and patch instructions:

Download: http://www.magic-league.com/download/Apprentice.exe

Install.

Download: http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/attachment.php?s=e5e9de5b5fa3b7d725fdfa3b72633329&attachmentid=75250&d=1215820371

Unzip to the proper Apprentice folder specified.

???

Profit.
HURR

tehjaybo

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2009, 03:31:55 PM »
O, well.  There's the instructions for anyone else that wants to grab it. 

I should be home at 5PM tonight with nothing to do (its currently 2:30PM local time) if anyone wants to try and play a game or two, PM me.

Note to self:
http://www.magicworkstation.com/downloads.php
http://www.mwsgames.com/index.php/Main_Page

Those look kinda cool, but I'll have to look at them a little more.  They seem to be a lot better than APPR though...  so hm.  It's a pay program, but I'm sure there's a work-around out there somewhere...   :teehee
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 03:43:29 PM by tehjaybo »
HURR

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2009, 03:42:49 PM »
Ive been a player on-and-off since revised.

Been really enjoying this new Alara block, my Jund deck rules! Im using scatter the seeds etc to make heaps of saprolings then BAM predator dragon, eat 6 or or tokens, thats a 16/16 flying haste for six mana

and theres my Hellkite Overlord, 8 mana for a 8/8 flying trample haste firebreathing regenerator, yeah he wins the game

my personal favourite deck is my big red and blue - packs a mean combo - eater of days and stifle. 9/8 flying trample for 5 with no drawbacks

and my blue lock down deck, 4 isochron scepters, 4 memory lapse, 4 counterspell. lol its a cunt

tehjaybo

« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2009, 03:44:30 PM »
Yeah, I have 4 Isos and 4 Counterspell/Snap/Boomerang in my Tinker deck...   :lol  So much fun.
HURR

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2009, 03:44:52 PM »

Never to the glory of the unlimited/revised ones-They either hurt you when you tapped them for colored mana or had a delay attached to them or some other mechanic. I don't play anymore but I think someone said the new versions were usable without being overpowered like the original ones were.

theres a huge variety of usable mana fix in common and uncommon varieties these days. Some new lands can tap for 3 colours of man a but come into play tapped. Not as good as a dual land but still very playable

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2009, 03:48:05 PM »
Yeah, I have 4 Isos and 4 Counterspell/Snap/Boomerang in my Tinker deck...   :lol  So much fun.

yeah the win condition of my deck is lock their ass down (Ive go Heidar rimewind master and rimewind mages or whatever theyre called, tap and untap perms if you have snow permanents, all islands are snow covered) then animate all my islands with Balduvian frostwaker then kill them with 2/2 flying snow covered islands. Its pretty funny.

Ganhyun

« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2009, 03:49:03 PM »
I might take you up on that Apprentice offer since its free.  Would take alot to remember some of the crazy decks I made up and played with friends for shits and giggles.

But what cards would be allowed? All? Only current tournament standard? etc.
XDF

tehjaybo

« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2009, 03:51:53 PM »
I might take you up on that Apprentice offer since its free.  Would take alot to remember some of the crazy decks I made up and played with friends for shits and giggles.

If we were to do a tournament, I'm sure we'd have to lock it way down.  As it is, I'd say if we kept it to stuff that wasn't just stupidly outlandish, it should be okay. 

We can always go through the process of determining what would and wouldn't be allowed.  Like maybe T1 rules, or maybe just not allow banned and restricted cards or something.  Not sure. 

yeah the win condition of my deck is lock their ass down (Ive go Heidar rimewind master and rimewind mages or whatever theyre called, tap and untap perms if you have snow permanents, all islands are snow covered) then animate all my islands with Balduvian frostwaker then kill them with 2/2 flying snow covered islands. Its pretty funny.

My usual win condition for Tinker was the turn one 11/11 indestructable trampler for three mana.   :lol  Turn one, Tolarian Academy, three zero cost artifacts, Tinker for Darksteel Colossus...   Sorry, did you ask for lube?
HURR

tehjaybo

« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2009, 03:54:02 PM »

And since I can't think enough to post everything in one go, helpful links for you deckbuilders.

http://www.trollandtoad.com/

http://ww2.wizards.com/gatherer/index.aspx?

http://www.anycraze.com
HURR

Ganhyun

« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2009, 04:04:32 PM »
Probably my favorite thing to do in the Mirrodin/Darksteel times was to make Platinum Angel indestructible and laugh as the poor smuck's dreams of victory died in his eyes before me.
XDF

Ganhyun

« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2009, 04:22:29 PM »
another good combo is Enchanted Evening and Cleansing Meditation, especially if you have threshold, lol.
XDF

tehjaybo

« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2009, 04:27:40 PM »
another good combo is Enchanted Evening and Cleansing Meditation, especially if you have threshold, lol.

My friend runs a deck where Enchanted Evening/Aura Thief is his main combo, paired with an Auratog..  haha.

Probably my favorite thing to do in the Mirrodin/Darksteel times was to make Platinum Angel indestructible and laugh as the poor smuck's dreams of victory died in his eyes before me.
or
Just because it's indestructable doesn't mean it can't be the target of spells or abilities.   :-*

spoiler (click to show/hide)

I use Platinum Angels and Darksteel Forges too.   :teehee
[close]
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 07:04:06 PM by tehjaybo »
HURR

Ganhyun

« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2009, 04:37:11 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

My friend runs a deck where Enchanted Evening/Aura Thief is his main combo, paired with an Auratog..  haha.

(Image removed from quote.)or(Image removed from quote.)
Just because it's indestructable doesn't mean it can't be the target of spells or abilities.   :-*

I use Platinum Angels and Darksteel Forges too.   :teehee
[close]

I can't see those cards, what cards are you picturing?

I also know, but cant remember the name of the card, where you can make it where your artifacts cant be the targets of spells or abilities as well. :)

XDF

tehjaybo

« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2009, 04:39:21 PM »
Top one is Aura Thief.  The other two are Snap and Diabolic Edict.  The spoilered one is Lightning Greaves.
HURR

« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2009, 05:19:42 PM »
Anyone ever use the storage lands from Fallen Empires? I loved those things, probably the only good cards to come from that horrible expansion.
野球

tehjaybo

« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2009, 05:34:59 PM »
I started playing around 2000 or 2001, so I missed out on some of the earlier (terrible) sets.  I got a booster or two of Mirage, Homelands, and something else...  god were they awful...   :lol

What land are you talking about?

Also, MWS may be better than Apprentice for all things Magic..  Better internal deckbuilder, better graphics, all that stuff.  I'll post instructions on it when I get home.  I'm just dicking around with it at work, so I haven't tried connecting yet, but it looks solid.  Only downside is that it's a liscensed product, so you have to pay for a full version.  I'm gonna look for a crack when I get home too.   :-\
HURR

tehjaybo

« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2009, 06:00:00 PM »
I had/have a pretty good artifact deck, though it's been awhile and can't totally remember all the cards.
A few metal workers
Staff of Domination
Mycosynth Golem
Nuissance Engine
Clock of Omens
Extruder
Arcbound Ravager
A fireball
Myr Incubator
Bosh, Iron Golem
Couple of Ornithopters
Mephitic Ooze
A few card drawing artifacts (jayameade tome, urza's blueprints)
3 planeswalkers I can't remember the name of (the two that came in pre-construct set, and another blue one)
and a few others.

The deck probably sucks in reality, but in my small circle it was pretty awesome :D

Dig it out and build it on AnyCraze and try it out!  I'm heading home now, and I'm looking forward to playing with people! 
HURR

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2009, 06:01:24 PM »
interesting thread but ffs rehost your images on tinypic
乱学者

tehjaybo

« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2009, 06:15:52 PM »
They were showing up at work.  Sorry!  Will do in a minute.  I'm digging out my decks and constructing them on Anycraze for easy grabbing.
HURR

Yeti

• Hail Hydra
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2009, 06:18:39 PM »
I've still got all my old cards somewhere around here, but there's nobody in Florida to play with. My cards are probably way out of date by now too, they consist of cards from Revised through I think Mirage was the last set I played.
WDW

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2009, 06:25:22 PM »
They were showing up at work.  Sorry!  Will do in a minute.  I'm digging out my decks and constructing them on Anycraze for easy grabbing.

they only show up cause they're in your cache :)

I never played Magic cause the only guy I knew was a crappy-ass teacher and we never had any fun learning. I just spent an enjoyable 20 minutes going down the Wiki hole tho.
乱学者

T234

• Canadian Legal Expert and Hillballer
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2009, 07:00:57 PM »
I play a Barack Obama deck: Half-black, half-white.

Not a single rare, and just 2 uncommons.

Tehjaybo, where and when in Berea. Might be road trip time.
UK

tehjaybo

« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2009, 07:05:49 PM »
I play a Barack Obama deck: Half-black, half-white.

Not a single rare, and just 2 uncommons.

Tehjaybo, where and when in Berea. Might be road trip time.

Dude, you fucking should.  Friday, more than likely at Berea College.  I'm heading up right after work, so I'd say we'll start 5:45?  Give or take some.  Bloodwake should be there the whole day though, but I don't know if he has class right before that or not. 

I better see you there.  That'd be awesome.

Also:  Images updated.  Sorry all. ::)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 07:09:08 PM by tehjaybo »
HURR

T234

« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2009, 07:08:12 PM »
Bitchin. Is this like a tournament or what?
UK

tehjaybo

« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2009, 07:09:49 PM »
No, but I'd say we could make one, if we have enough people.  It's just a bunch of people playing.  We don't play T2, just whatever. 
HURR

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2009, 07:11:10 PM »
I hve Magic cards as well, but no way could I put together a good deck
fat

T234

« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2009, 07:14:20 PM »
Cool, I'll most likely see ya Friday barring something on my end.
UK

tehjaybo

« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2009, 07:22:08 PM »
Cool, I'll most likely see ya Friday barring something on my end.

Hell to the fucking yes.

Any more Borians want to join?

Also, anyone online that wants to play a game of Apprentice?  I'm putting my decks in as we speak.  So far, Elf Ball is ready.
HURR

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2009, 08:14:21 PM »
Anyone ever use the storage lands from Fallen Empires? I loved those things, probably the only good cards to come from that horrible expansion.

Fallen Empires got a lot of hate back in the day because, like the Dark, didn't have any cards that were really super powerful, just average overall.
Compared to stuff like Legends and Antiquities that came out only a bit before-yeah, it was a letdown.

Speaking of Legends, god mana drain was one of the best blue cards ever.
hex

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2009, 09:31:58 PM »
FE had Orgg.

ORGG :rock

FE also had one of the most broken cards evah- Hymn to Tourach.  Helllooooo card advantage!
yar

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2009, 09:34:29 PM »
Count me in for an Apprentice tournament... program kinda sucks with connections though. Also what format would it be?

Best discard spell in the game, pump knights, High Tide... hardly a horrible expansion. Just narrow in its use, which is pretty much every early expansion set.

edit: Damn you Triumph for beating me on Hymn.

Compared to stuff like Legends and Antiquities that came out only a bit before-yeah, it was a letdown.
Antiquities, sort of. Legends, ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

tehjaybo

« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2009, 01:10:13 AM »
Okay, I have an entire Magic Workstation install package with everything fixed, and I need to see if it will allow online multiplayer.  If it will and we decide to do a tournament, we would probably use that, simply because it's a lot easier to use the deckbuilder, and it will tell you what legality the deck has. 

Is anyone online that could help me test this in the next 30 or so minutes?  I can send you the files, or if I can find some place to host it, I can throw it up there.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 01:11:48 AM by tehjaybo »
HURR

tehjaybo

« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2009, 10:43:40 AM »
Okay, I've got a full version of MWS up for the first 10 people to get it.  I've got to hurry to work, or I'd figure out how to work rapidshare better... 

http://rapidshare.com/files/214150799/MagicWorkstation.rar.html

Someone grab it and test it online.  I haven't found anyone to test with yet.  One step closer to free tourneys!
HURR

tehjaybo

« Reply #56 on: March 27, 2009, 11:03:39 AM »
Fucking nerds. SMH.

8)
[close]

Attempted to look through post history to find something to fake mock you back, but after the first post or two I got really bored, so maybe later.

Edit: btw, it looks like either that .rar is corrupt or my transfer to my flash drive is bad.   :-\  Why were mornings made... ugh

LOLRE-EDIT: It was my usb transfter.  You now have 9 downloads.  :D
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 11:09:11 AM by tehjaybo »
HURR

Ganhyun

« Reply #57 on: March 27, 2009, 11:25:07 AM »
Fucking nerds. SMH.

8)
[close]

Attempted to look through post history to find something to fake mock you back, but after the first post or two I got really bored, so maybe later.

Edit: btw, it looks like either that .rar is corrupt or my transfer to my flash drive is bad.   :-\  Why were mornings made... ugh

LOLRE-EDIT: It was my usb transfter.  You now have 9 downloads.  :D

I downloaded this about 5 minutes after u posted. i'll try to test it out tonight.
XDF

T234

« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2009, 01:24:33 PM »
EDIT: NM :D
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 01:39:09 PM by T234 »
UK

Ganhyun

« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2009, 02:01:38 PM »
EDIT: NM :D

Fix those financial issues there then? I see a Kentucky Bore magic tourny soon.
XDF