Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1779475 times)

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship

father of the year (at Beiber concert)

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
itm

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
[youtube=560,345]EZe1LB36z8U[/youtube]

Reading the comments I realized that its a basketball thing for special needs kids. I thought it was just an enthusiastic 8 year old  :-\
:9

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
 :lol

"i love basketball" guy>>>>"i like turtles" guy

Beezy

I see beezy in the background. Or is that Stoney?
Pretty sure that's me collecting the money. :lol

ManaByte

• I must hurry back to my comic book store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them.
People on GAF are watching and enjoying Top Gear USA. Proof that sone people just need to be gassed.
CBG

chronovore

• relapsed dev

totally lost it when the Stephen Hawking voice kicks in

Yeah, I kept it together until that very moment as well.

GilloD

• TAKE THE LIFE OF FRED ASTAIRE. MAKE HIM PAY. TRANSFER HIS FAME TO YOU.
Oh man. Gonna change my avatar for the first time in like 6 years

wha

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
©ZH

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
I clicked mojo's link and thought "wtf is this fake shit." Glad I scrolled up before typing something herpaderpy.
Unzip

Himu

what the fuck is that humoru shit

did you write that?

fuck you
IYKYK

Robo

You passed that shit around the office?  smh
obo

archie4208

So Polacks are dirty racists?  Good to know.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
BTW half of my office was in tears from that :lol
©ZH

Mupepe

• Icon

did you write that?

fuck you
:lol :lol :lol

Damn Himumumu is pissed.

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
if i wanted to have my day ruined by seeing seriously fucked up racist shit i'd go to 4chan.  lets keep it off here plz.
pcp

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
yeah, that's not even remotely funny. fuckin' racist polacks, where's a good blitzkreig when you need it
duc

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
yeah, that's not even remotely funny. fuckin' racist polacks, where's a good blitzkreig when you need it

Woah, better watch out there, Prole. Some crazy person might think you're being serious here and conduct a lightning raid against Poland utilizing an all-mechanized force of tanks, infantry, artillery and air power, concentrating overwhelming force at high speed to break through enemy lines, and, once the latter is broken, proceeding without regard to its flank.
dog

Phoenix Dark

annihilated :rofl

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
hahahahaha :rofl :rofl :rofl
pcp

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
Wow, permabanned from CAG for having multiple accounts.  I made a second one because I couldn't get the password for the first one :\    oh well, glad you can still see the deal page without registering.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned

Woah, better watch out there, Prole. Some crazy person might think you're being serious here and conduct a lightning raid against Poland utilizing an all-mechanized force of tanks, infantry, artillery and air power, concentrating overwhelming force at high speed to break through enemy lines, and, once the latter is broken, proceeding without regard to its flank.

DON'T RETREAT; RELOAD!
duc

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Wow, permabanned from CAG for having multiple accounts.  I made a second one because I couldn't get the password for the first one :\    oh well, glad you can still see the deal page without registering.

Annihilated
fat

cool breeze

[youtube=560,345]D6gk04xzN3U[/youtube]

Sman

This was just made for Opa Age, but the initial inspiration came when I wondered why Himuro was banned at GAF (and later found the answer). It doesn't feature him, but it honors his sacrifice. Slightly  :nsfw so you've been warned.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
fat

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
:rofl awesome
itm

Brehvolution

:rofl the likeness is very impressive.
©ZH

Beezy

holy shit :lol

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot

did you write that?

fuck you

Damn Himumumu is pissed.

You could say that Himumumu didn't find any humoru in it.

Himu

This was just made for Opa Age, but the initial inspiration came when I wondered why Himuro was banned at GAF (and later found the answer). It doesn't feature him, but it honors his sacrifice. Slightly  :nsfw so you've been warned.

[close]

omg :rofl
IYKYK

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator

[close]

Awesome. :lol

I remember we all thought the black guy was Himu in the Jamie picture.  :rofl
©@©™

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot

Shuri

[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
what the fuck is going on in the new gaf hot girl thread what the fuck. fat chicks galore. ffs.
nat

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever

Cheapy is an acquaintance - I can send your deets to him if you like. Sure he can fix it.
vjj

Smooth Groove

• Both teams played hard, my man
Who's Jamie?  I think it'd be funnier if I knew. 

what the fuck is going on in the new gaf hot girl thread what the fuck. fat chicks galore. ffs.

PD, Beezy, and Himu have been getting many of their friends to join. 

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Who's Jamie?  I think it'd be funnier if I knew.

GAF's Hottest Transexual

OA made fun of her, someone linked it to GAF, she went over there to fire back at them, much white knighting was had by all, and in the end she deleted all her pics IIRC.

Also this was created:

« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 10:48:17 PM by Joe Molotov® EDGE™ »
©@©™

Smooth Groove

What's with black guys and cheeseburgers?  PD has a cheeseburger fetish too.  No wonder they try so hard to get into prison. 

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man

Ass-Age is out of control. Some of the grotesque stuff they post is the same level of posting some Milena Velba pics and thinking thats "beauty" when it comes to Breast-Age. Its obscenely large portions of the female body, it can be hot but I can't look at that and say its beautiful. They should atleast filter out the butterfaces.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Nothing wrong with having a little something back there to grab a hold of, but...

...really?? That's like your ideal, perfect woman?
©@©™

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
This is what that thread should be about

Nothing wrong with having a little something back there to grab a hold of, but...

(Image removed from quote.)

I love Beezy and all and Ass-Age can be good when its tempered but its certain people that worship at the Shrine of Asses that make obese women feel bootiful. Fuck that shit.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 11:04:56 PM by BlueTsunami »

Smooth Groove

That's like your ideal, perfect woman?

Purely an academic question for us mere vanilla mortals.  You'll need a BBC to make it past those pillars of flesh before making it to the doors of paradise.    :fbm

Himu

:yuck
IYKYK

Smooth Groove

Himu

Too BIG. :yuck It's like her top is proportionate, but her bottom balloons like a whale. :yuck :wtf
IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

[close]

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick

[close]

:rofl
Drunk

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist

[close]

Her resemblance is uncanny, good job! I hope she had the chance to see this, even so someone should take one for the team and post in the "how to spot a virgin" thread.
Unzip

Phoenix Dark

fuck you that scared the shit out me  :lol

i'm tired, fuck this i'm going to bed

Beezy

Link to the new gaf girl thread.

Her face is busted and she's too big, but I'd hit it from the back and not tell anyone. :shh

Brehvolution

©ZH

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
People are still talking shit about Himuro:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=25355832&postcount=158

People are acting like it was some huge event, well enough to be talking about it in multiple threads several days after the fact.  Even some of the biggest shitstorms that happened on GAF usually calmed down shortly after.
🍆🍆

magus

• LIKES FF7
nobody ever noticed old magus was gone :'(

<----

Himu

People are acting like it was some huge event, well enough to be talking about it in multiple threads several days after the fact.  Even some of the biggest shitstorms that happened on GAF usually calmed down shortly after.

gaf legend. :smug
IYKYK

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer

gaf legend. :smug

I guess!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=25336726&postcount=65
🍆🍆

Mupepe

• Icon
legend on an internet forum, baby :smug

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
Wow... :rofl

To be fair, I don't think you're a sexist asshole Himu, as they've made you out to be. You're always very respectful to me and other ladies of the Bore.

I was going to be make a bad joke questioning how you are bringing women down when no women were involved in the debacle to begin with but I won't go there. :teehee
[close]
(|)