Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1779530 times)

Mupepe

• Icon
Who's nicer to women, lennedsay?  Himuro?  Or me?

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Congratulations, you've earned the reputation of a taco
fat

Mupepe

• Icon
Demi, who would you rather hump?  Me?  Or himuro?

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Hm...

Mupepe:

+ Not Black
+ Slightly chubby
- Uncut, Uncut Uncut Uncut
+ Can scream spanish slurs at me

Himuro:

- Black
+ Chubby
- Probably has unkempt bush
? Circumcision questionable
- Probably talks about Final Fantasy 13 a lot
fat

Mupepe

• Icon
I win!  At best Himuro has two +'s.  I have 3.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
©ZH

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
I win!  At best Himuro has two +'s.  I have 3.

Well I did say probably. If Himu cleans up that heart of darkness we could be in business.
fat

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
The white knighting is hilarious. Himu merely said what most people were thinking. How can you dress like a trollop, let guys grope and abuse you, refuse mental help, etc and then act outraged when someone calls you out smh

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
The white knights seem to have a bigger problem with what Himuro said than Koshiba herself.

I think the WK'ing of Koshiba has an insidiousness to it.  I'm sure the lonely GAF members stroked their cocks when hearing she has some mental issues.  The idea of a mentally vulnerable young woman (moreso than usual amirite?) is probably what gets them off.  It's sick - like those dudes that bang old ladies in wheelchairs in nursing homes, although much less extreme.
🍆🍆

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
The white knights seem to have a bigger problem with what Himuro said than Koshiba herself.

I think the WK'ing of Koshiba has an insidiousness to it.  I'm sure the lonely GAF members stroked their cocks when hearing she has some mental issues.  The idea of a mentally vulnerable young woman (moreso than usual amirite?) is probably what gets them off.  It's sick - like those dudes that bang old ladies in wheelchairs in nursing homes, although much less extreme.

You should post that at GAF. :lol
©@©™

Chinner

[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

Kid: He's disabled!
Leprechaun: Disabled?! Oh no Michael! When your walking with the lord, you're MORE THAN ABLE!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 06:02:53 PM by Chinner »

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot

Maximus

Jesus Christ!
This here is proof you should never let artists and animators do anything on their own, they need constant supervision to stop them going batshit insane

Chinner

are you jewish? i dont hate jews or anything but a wise man once told me that jews dont appreciate anything but money.

Maximus

Well I have been called a jew before if that counts, but thats only because I'm a cheap bastard who only cares about money.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator

Epic Mario
dog

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
Psalty

Holy shit! No lie, my dad was psalty and I was one of the 'kid books' in a church play when I was 13 or 14.

It was awful.  :yuck

edit: looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool I made this post before I watched the vid.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 09:45:18 PM by Zero Hero »
©ZH

Himu

Hm...

Mupepe:

+ Not Black
+ Slightly chubby
- Uncut, Uncut Uncut Uncut
+ Can scream spanish slurs at me

Himuro:

- Black
+ Chubby
- Probably has unkempt bush
? Circumcision questionable
- Probably talks about Final Fantasy 13 a lot

I have a trimmed bush and I'm circumcised. I also never talk about FF irl.
IYKYK

Brehvolution

It's even now. Time for cock pic as a tie breaker.
©ZH

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
[youtube=560,345]W5rVXrVWJfE[/youtube]
___

Phoenix Dark

T-Short

• hooker strangler
地平線

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
Link to the new gaf girl thread.

Nothing wrong with having a little something back there to grab a hold of, but...

(Image removed from quote.)

...really?? That's like your ideal, perfect woman?
Her face is busted and she's too big, but I'd hit it from the back and not tell anyone. :shh

uh, I dont normally get turned on by darker girls but she is pretty cute. Those butt cheeks look perfect for holding onto while you plow her from behind

Brehvolution

©ZH

Brehvolution

[youtube=560,345]DoNbv4sIDiY[/youtube]
©ZH

Himu

Holy fuck.

Someone put the entirety of The Flintstones On The Rocks on youtube.

[youtube=560,345]j44jey-Cu80[/youtube]
IYKYK

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
Unzip

Himu

IYKYK

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
http://rim.jobs

smh

(sfw)

So, what is it really like to work for RIM? It is all sorts of things. It can be inspiring, challenging and deeply rewarding. RIM is what you make of it. The opportunities are all out there, waiting. It is up to you to seize them.

:-*
©@©™

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
itm

Beezy

Link to the new gaf girl thread.

Nothing wrong with having a little something back there to grab a hold of, but...

(Image removed from quote.)

...really?? That's like your ideal, perfect woman?
Her face is busted and she's too big, but I'd hit it from the back and not tell anyone. :shh

uh, I dont normally get turned on by darker girls but she is pretty cute. Those butt cheeks look perfect for holding onto while you plow her from behind
damn right mah nicca :pimp

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
[youtube=560,345]n_LThM-tIpg[/youtube]
:9

pilonv1

ffs stop quoting that picture, I'm at work
itm

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot

:lol :lol :lol

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot

Akala

• Easy Victor

Phoenix Dark

Himu

That cats eyes are so beautiful. Fuck it, I'm getting a kitty and a puppy.
IYKYK

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
gaf banned smileys

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

:nsfw
spoiler (click to show/hide)
:) :D ;) >:( :( :yuck :lol :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-X :-\ :-[ :-* :'( :maf :teehee :duh :S :spin :zzz :hyper :omg :wtf :heart :heartbeat :cookie :spam :dur :shh :zelda :link :cookiem :spiderman :tophat :mrt :burgerking :dizzy :gloomy :ninja :cop :pirate :pimp :mario :bowser :wag :sonic :bawl :usacry :auscry :violin :punch :swisscry :gbcry :cancry :chinacry :japancry :rofl :interracial :hump :tomato :gun :bow :bow2 :whip :drool :swiss :american :meeble :elephant :banned :hitit :wstupid :rapetime :banplz :chicken :starwars :piss :piss2 :stfu :kylielaff :nuhuh :hurr :hehe :tbslol :supergay :hans1 :sp0rsk1 :elf :santocry :spitzer :tauntaun :drudge :gerstmann :borys :uguu :avatar :greenshinobi :drake :smug :usavich :lenowned :patel :miyamoto :poop :himu :munch :fbm :derp :kylielaff :kylielaff :kylielaff :kylielaff :kylielaff :kylielaff :kylielaff :kylielaff
[close]

püp

Himu

I should have waited a few weeks to account suicide. :(
IYKYK

cool breeze

no most posts like "nintendo/sony product  :D"?

how will the world ever recover

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Remember the creepy smiley they used to have. Just a neutral smile
:9

Phoenix Dark

[youtube=560,345]-I2V_wg_LpE[/youtube]

not enough "no homos" can suffice  :lol

Oblivion

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=418633

smh at all the gaffots attacking such an angel

once again confirming gaffers have the worst taste in everything

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
gaf banned smileys

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

:) :D ;) >:( :( :yuck :lol :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-X :-\ :-[ :-* :'( :maf :teehee :duh :S :spin :zzz :hyper :omg :wtf :heart :heartbeat :cookie :spam :dur :shh :zelda :link :cookiem :spiderman :tophat :mrt :burgerking :dizzy :gloomy :ninja :cop :pirate :pimp :mario :bowser :wag :sonic :bawl :usacry :auscry :violin :punch :swisscry :gbcry :cancry :chinacry :japancry :rofl :interracial :hump :tomato :gun :bow :bow2 :whip :drool :swiss :american :meeble :elephant :banned :hitit :wstupid :rapetime :banplz :chicken :starwars :piss :piss2 :stfu :kylielaff :nuhuh :hurr :hehe :tbslol :supergay :hans1 :sp0rsk1 :elf :santocry :spitzer :tauntaun :drudge :gerstmann :borys :uguu :avatar :greenshinobi :drake :smug :usavich :lenowned :patel :miyamoto :poop :himu :munch :fbm :derp :kylielaff :kylielaff :kylielaff :kylielaff :kylielaff :kylielaff :kylielaff :kylielaff
[close]

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=25409512&postcount=730

Sounds like Evilore took the ball home :bawl
Unzip

pilonv1

Remember the creepy smiley they used to have. Just a neutral smile

Vaguely, someone remind me.

This is just going to lead to people posting lol instead. No difference.
itm

T-Short

• hooker strangler
地平線

magus

• LIKES FF7
gaf banned smileys

[close]

no most posts like "nintendo/sony product  :D"?

how will the world ever recover

was going to post the same
there is also the classic

and that's why nintendo sucks
:lol

<----

chronovore

• relapsed dev

http://hartter.blogspot.com/2009/11/misc.html

Movie posters from an alternate reality. Some good stuff. Though I thought blogspot supported image-leeching, apparently it does not. So go there and scope them at your own mental peril.

EmCeeGrammar

• Casted Flamebait lvl. 3
Smileys suck, Evilore rules Evilbore drools.
sad

FatalT

(Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.)

Movie posters from an alternate reality. Some good stuff. Though I thought blogspot supported image-leeching, apparently it does not. So go there and scope them at your own mental peril.

I wanna see Kid Kthulu and Pac-Man. Oh, and 1984 with Ronald Reagan as Big Brother of course.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
(Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.)

Ghostbusters with Christopher Lee, Vincent Price, and Peter Cushing would be so ZOMG AWESOME.
dog

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish

Mupepe

• Icon
:rofl :rofl

I really wanna know what that kid said or did.  Either way, don't fucking touch someone else's kid.

Robo

IIRC, the man is mentally handicapped.
obo

Mupepe

• Icon
oh well now i feel bad.  although i most likely would have punched him if he kicked my kid.