Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1812099 times)

i would never knowingly have sex with a transsexual. i just couldn't, nor do i really want to get over the mental hurdles doing so would entail. also, the girls date don't look like pigs, only the top shelf women for mr. aids.
orl

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
4chan now has facebook connect :rofl
Drunk

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story

cool breeze

Uh, if you look back, Jamie has publicly admitted that he is a guy and gets offended when folks still refer to him as a "he".

which makes me think about the bathroom situation.  Do they go to the guy or girls room? to pre go guy and post go girl?

Himu

Uh, if you look back, Jamie has publicly admitted that he is a guy and gets offended when folks still refer to him as a "he".

which makes me think about the bathroom situation.  Do they go to the guy or girls room? to pre go guy and post go girl?

They go to the women's obviously.

When undertaking hormones, women's. Pre-hormones, men's. Post op, women's. Psycho evaluation before taking hormones, men's.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 03:45:48 PM by Himuro »
IYKYK

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
speaking from experience, himu-chan?

Himu

I've said too much.

Not going to divulge.
IYKYK

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
I dont' think estrogen will phase that giant dong of yours, Himu. You'll turn into one of those ladyboys who can double fist their shit (i.e the best ones)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 03:51:24 PM by BlueTsunami »
:9

Himu

yuh.  he knew exactly what he was doing.  This isn't some "developing mind" type shit here. 

Hell, when we were in cub scouts we learned how to fire guns and this was when I was 8 or something and even then, we were self aware of what would happen if you fired at someone's head - or hell, any part of their body.

The kid knew what he was doing and should rot in the federal system or at the very least undergo psychoanalysis or some form of treatment. Either way, he's fucked.
IYKYK

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
Since none of us has either accepted or rejected any sort of proposition from a cheeseburger this is hypothetical bullshit.

Himu

Since none of us has either accepted or rejected any sort of proposition from a cheeseburger this is hypothetical bullshit.

no one must know my secret
IYKYK

Diunx

If the kid is man enough to kill a pregnant women then he is man enough to take it up the ass until he decides to kill himself.
Drunk

Phoenix Dark

no one must know my secret

:teehee

cool breeze

I'm pretty sure I have old posts on this forum about how I was 99% sure there was a cheeseburger in one of my classes and I was trying to confirm it using malek-like efficiency, as in it's been two or three years and nothing happened.

Phoenix Dark

confirm by not attending class, drinking heavily, and masturbating?

cool breeze

well, I do attend class and I barely drink.  I'm still too weak to challenge the throne.

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
I know of some thai post-ops over in the capital, and the word on the street is they be pro so if the bore throws together for the bill I'll bravely go spelunking in the blasphemy that is a man-made baby-cave. for science of course.

Fresh Prince

What's the point of that? If you back out you lose nothing, while we'd have another ichi-mupepe.

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
My moral fiber is impeccable. Ask my mother.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
or your own  :teehee
[close]

Fresh Prince

Now we need a flame war over 3 pages.

Diunx

Oh shit man! are you gonna let him speak about your momma like that?
Drunk

Fresh Prince

I got my dick warts from both your mommas.

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
All I got from yours was child-support bills :'(

Fresh Prince

Thanks for the money dad.

Arbys Roast Beef Sandwich

• •••

When undertaking hormones, women's. Pre-hormones, men's. Post op, women's. Psycho evaluation before taking hormones, men's.

Former Christian. Former Muslim. Former Atheist. Former Final Fantasy Fan.

And now...

Former MAN HIMURO
うぐう

Himu

Former Christian. Former Muslim. Former Atheist. Former Final Fantasy Fan.

And now...

Former MAN HIMURO

Former atheist? Former Final Fantasy fan? :lol What? :lol
IYKYK

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
wrong thread, i suk
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 10:07:26 PM by Professor Prole »
duc

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
DC spittin' ether :punch

chronovore

• relapsed dev
I don't think I've ever seen cheeseburger vag. I'm kinda scared to google it. Can anyone (PD) recommend a video that would kind of ease me into it?
[close]

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
Don't throw us all under the bus Charlie. I didn't say anything mean about anyone's wives :'(

Diunx

All these cheeseburger defenders have obviously never seem that thing that cheeseburgers call a vagina.
Drunk

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
I have a great story about a coworker, a cheeseburger, and the 2008 Francophonie Summit in Quebec City.

But I really can't share it.  :lol
MMA

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
I think you already did. :teehee
PS4

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
MMA

Phoenix Dark

boogie you should know those types of posts are not tolerated

"i have a great story guys but i can't tell it"
"so my gf wants to have sex all the time but i can't post pics"

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
boogie you should know those types of posts are not tolerated

"i have a great story guys but i can't tell it"
"so my gf wants to have sex all the time but i can't post pics"

Well, use your imagination.

:patel

I'll probably spill the beans in a bit.  Hell, half of the RCMP has heard the story by now anyway.
[close]
MMA

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
I have a feeling it involves a Crying Game style moment followed by enthusiastic anal.
PS4

Phoenix Dark

The RCMP doesn't read this forum, spill the beans dude. Don't make me cross the border and litter

GilloD

• TAKE THE LIFE OF FRED ASTAIRE. MAKE HIM PAY. TRANSFER HIS FAME TO YOU.
American hero: http://consumerist.com/2010/04/man-goes-on-meat-rampage-to-save-chubby-girls.html

The AP says that an Indiana man went on a bizarre rampage in a supermarket, pulling out a hunting knife and attacking packages of hamburger. He then threw dog food onto it.

The AP says he reportedly told employees he was "on a mission from god," and that he was trying to save little girls from eating beef, which he blames for making them fat.

The local police chief told the AP, "He thought if he could save one chubby girl that he's done his job."
wha

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
PS4

Robo

:bow The Onion :bow2

wait what
obo

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
We're seeing years of hype crumble, crumble all around him

Himu

i don't see the logic in making your username named after a character in a piece of fiction that hasn't even came out yet.
IYKYK

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
i don't see the logic in making your username named after a character in a piece of fiction that hasn't even came out yet.

O ya then why did you chose a username based off of a character from Whiteman's upcoming BDSM novel?  :smug

Himu

Because he's my boo.
IYKYK

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
Ya I wish he would come back to post :(

Himu

IYKYK

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator

A quick change of avatar and his username has nothing to do with Final Fantasy.
dog

drew

• sy

its come

COME

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
I'm going to make a really shitty flash game called The Himuro Saga and tell everyone that's where Himu got his username from.
PS4

Himu

its come

COME

Whoops.
IYKYK

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=20568552&postcount=13879

ahahahahahaha

Same thing happened to Kagari and on a lesser note, Himuro (though he had no avatar).

Its fucking hilarious  :lol

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=20567588&postcount=13867

I've accepted it and have resorted to breaking the game. That way I can get some fun out of breaking it. If the game decides to finally challenge me, I'll accept its duel.

:rofl

Dweeb, I would flick you in the nose
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 06:43:45 AM by demi »
fat

Veidt

[youtube=560,345][/youtube]
New Fringe Intro.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]
New Fringe Intro.

Now that is awesome.
dog

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
Man, I gotta catch up on Fringe

That new opening is enjoyable
___

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
I believe it was an opening just for that episode (works even better when the context is known).

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
dog