Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780566 times)

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
I think segregating the community will harm EB's flow and magic.

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
I'm gonna go start a gaf thread about how Willco locked the thread about wanting an exclusive gaf thread.

IT'S GONNA BE META AS FUCK

CHOW CHOW

• Iconzzzzz.... zzzzz
so the fake shemp is wilco...what's with all the name changes

eb doesn't seem too welcoming to anyone who's not privy to the myriad of inside jokes here
hey

Jansen

i see we're having our bi-monthly whine about the state of this thread. get over it and accept the main purpose of this thread ffs.

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
I think I'm going to work on being a master of forgiveness too.
PS4

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
i see we're having our bi-monthly whine about the state of this thread. get over it and accept the main purpose of this thread ffs.

Yep, especially considering the predecessor to this thread's predecessor WAS a GAF discussion thread.

Posting Youtube crap was always meant to be a side show, not the main intent of the thread.
🍆🍆

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
And btw,  I've also known people who've had family members killed by drunk drivers.  One of my brother's best friend was killed because a drunk driver who was being chased by cops ran into his car.  Drunk drivers are scum...this is just one more reason to be disgusted by this Amir0x guy, aside from all his other dumb druggie crap.
PS4

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
It's narcissism.  It is one thing to say "I drove home drunk.  There was no excuse, I fucked up" and it is another to pretend like you had no choice but to drive home drunk.  Rationalizing potentially fatal situations to make yourself look justified is a cornerstone of narcissism.  Explains his break ins, parental beatings, and drug usage.  You can call him a piece of shit all day but he won't buy it because he is the lone exception.  He won't do it again (until the situation presents itself) but that is because his situation was just that special to justify it.
🍆🍆

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Its only like two pages of Amirox whining with YouTube shit sprinkled in. Gawd.
:9

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
It's narcissism.  It is one thing to say "I drove home drunk.  There was no excuse, I fucked up" and it is another to pretend like you had no choice but to drive home drunk.  Rationalizing potentially fatal situations to make yourself look justified is a cornerstone of narcissism.  Explains his break ins, parental beatings, and drug usage.  You can call him a piece of shit all day but he won't buy it because he is the lone exception.  He won't do it again (until the situation presents itself) but that is because his situation was just that special to justify it.

And basically denying factual SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE.  "I don't care what the scientists say, I know that coffee sobers me up!"  God, the willful obtuseness of the guy is mind-boggling.
PS4

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
Isn't it the whole fucking point of this thread? talk about stuff outside.

IMO GAF stuff is the main thing that gives this thread any sense of movement anyways, unless you have some SA and OA sit to share.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 12:45:28 PM by Purple Filth »

drew

• sy
goddamn gillod has the worst ideas

i really wish he kept my name out of his mouth in that one thread, because now i notice his posts, fml

Powerslave

jillod

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 01:55:47 PM by demi »

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
Leper wrika

Rman

Spoiler tags, plz.

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon

But his track record is pretty fantastic, dude.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
just to be clear i am quoting amirox here
[close]
AMC

M3wThr33

eb doesn't seem too welcoming to anyone who's not privy to the myriad of inside jokes here
This isn't too bad. This is more just a general product of the Internet as a whole, really.
FYAD and BYOB over at Something Awful are REALLY not welcoming to new people.

muckhole

• AMBASSADOR
[youtube=560,345]x4qweo24jME[/youtube]

Probably old, but here's a pretty clever little short of Pac-Man vs. Mario.

Mario sure can work a stripper pole.
fek

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive

omg guys, Chow Chow is so uguu~, I bet he would defend Roman Polanski in a heartbeat. Good jon making yourself look like Glen Shinobi,  Chow Chow  :drake 

Flannel Boy

• Icon

omg guys, Chow Chow is so uguu~, I bet he would defend Roman Polanski in a heartbeat. Good jon making yourself look like Glen Shinobi,  Chow Chow  drake 

People who change their user names suck.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator

People who change their user names suck.

Totally.
ど助平

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
I've driven drunk in the past (like highschool) and I still kick myself over it.  Amirox is a distinguished mentally-challenged fellow and should lose his moderator position.  At 13 drinks he is at .2 percent, which should put him somewhere at not being able to walk properly and losing other motor functions.

Assuming he was honest about the number of drinks he had.  Given that he is thoroughly a POS, that number might be lower.
🍆🍆

Isn't Amir0x a government contractor? Can't his internet posts come back and bite him in the ass?
野球

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
is he seriously?  :lol
püp

drew

• sy
i drove home once sickly drunk and a cop tailed me for 10 minutes

my drunk driving game >

He likes to brag about whenever he has to go to Washington D.C. on business trips and I think he's mentioned something about working for the government in some capacity.
野球

drew

• sy
i vote for finding out exactly where to call in/email and ruin his career

Flannel Boy

• Icon
If he had some self-awareness, he'd at least lie and claim he only had two or three beers. Although lying isn't good, it would at least indicate he had some shame. 13 drinks? Jesus.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
He likes to brag about whenever he has to go to Washington D.C. on business trips and I think he's mentioned something about working for the government in some capacity.

[youtube=560,345]F9QisdRPwEM[/youtube]
©@©™

drew

• sy
was it beers or drinks?

the only thing preventing me from being a safe driver after 13 beers would be being so bloated that i wouldnt be able to wear a seat belt

Flannel Boy

• Icon
was it beers or drinks?

the only thing preventing me from being a safe driver after 13 beers would be being so bloated that i wouldnt be able to wear a seat belt
Split between beers and vodka.

Anyway, you'd be in no condition to drive after 13 beers.

Quote from: fatass
I am hugely successful, make tons of money, take my job extremely seriously and am in a position of fairly large responsibility. I even occasionally go to Washington D.C. to deal with aspects of the contract I supervise at the Army Depot I work at, part lobbyist.

As part of my contract, I help disabled veterans find and locate jobs they can perform, as well as other related job duties such as supervising employees as they try to refinish and prepare for the Warfighter everything from helicopters to mobilizers.

So, all we need to do is figure out what his real name is and who to call. A drunk driver that admits doing so cannot be trusted helping disabled veterans find jobs. What if he has to drive one of them somewhere? I for one cannot let this stand.

Don't forget the coke and his criminal past that he likes to brag about.
野球

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
He thinks he's in the right because he's a narcissist.  He only thinks about himself.  He'll admit that it wasn't the smartest thing to do but deep down, it is all about him and his situation was just that special enough to warrant driving under the influence.  Not the fact that he puts potentially dozens of innocents in danger from his fuckwittery, no, it is all about Amir0x.  Same goes for his break ins and mother beatings.  He probably knows it is wrong but he is just that special of a snowflake that it is all justified for him, regardless of what others think and feel about it.

I think he is full of shit about the 13 drinks.  If he had them in a short period of time, he would have passed out, even if he was a fat fuck.  He could be (and probably is) lying about a number of things.
🍆🍆

Flannel Boy

• Icon
I don't see why he'd inflate the number.

And I probably weight 70 pounds less than ami and I would not pass out from 13 drinks.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man

[youtube=560,345]F9QisdRPwEM[/youtube]

Oh man, its scary how interchangeable Lil' Wayne and Amirox are in that video :lol

drew

• sy
lets ruin this guys career

someone msn tvc and get his real name

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer

And I probably weight 70 pounds less than ami and I would not pass out from 13 drinks.

I guess I'm just a sissy then :uguu
🍆🍆

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Yeah, lets not go down this road of attacking someone in real life. This isn't OA! Amirox will get his comeuppance.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Yeah, lets not go down this road of attacking someone in real life. This isn't OA! Amirox will get his comeuppance.

I agree.
🍆🍆

Flannel Boy

• Icon

I guess I'm just a sissy then :uguu

There's nothing manly about being able to drink a lot.

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
Alright, so my mother says that if you had his first and last name, you should be able to contract the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and inform them of of his alleged behavior, assuming that he's being honest about his government contract.

go back to 4chan

BobFromPikeCreek

I don't like when the internet crosses over into real life.  :-\

Can't we just go back to calling him fat and stuff?
zzzzz

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
I don't like when the internet crosses over into real life.  :-\

Can't we just go back to calling him fat and stuff?

This.
AMC

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Fatty-fat-fat-fat. and stuff.

drew

• sy
this forum used to be all about drama and personal ruin

what happened?

Bebpo

this forum used to be all about drama and personal ruin

what happened?

2010, the year EB becomes a place of joy, happiness and bunnies

:usavich

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
I have no problem beating some remorse into doughboy as long as we don't fool ourselves in to thinking we're doing it for the right reasons.  I basically agree that EB is at its best when its instigating suicide and ruining other people irrevocably. 

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
If he were stupid enough to post his name somewhere that I could find it easily, I wouldn't hesitate to make that call.

However, no name pops up in my first 2 and a half minutes of googling, and I'm not going to waste any of my own time on Amirox.
MMA

BobFromPikeCreek

Boogie, if you made the call I'd actually be cool with it.
zzzzz

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
:punch Boogie :punch

BobFromPikeCreek

If Boogie did something it'd just be a man of justice doing his thang.

If any of us did it it would just feel like forum trolls starting e-drama.
zzzzz

Flannel Boy

• Icon
[youtube=560,345]_0xVi9R47Cw[/youtube]

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
 :bow Malek for Triple Icon  :bow2
MMA

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
püp

Rman

Shuri

Amirox is a supervisor in an Army Surplus Depot type of place, he talked about firing some old army vet guy because he said he didnt like Obama because he was black

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Malek for Super-Icon!
dog