Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780487 times)

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
Didn't she get some kind of magic ass injections on her show? I don't think she hides the fact that she has a fake ass. A fake ass I'd like to climb into, of course.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
best looking in the top left image with the red top and jeans
nat

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
But yes, despite her fakery/trampyness/complete and utter superficiality, I find her to be perfect looking and if I could look like anyone it would most likely be her.

Nah, because you're beautiful just the way you are

BobFromPikeCreek

Well now I've got a boner.
zzzzz

elektrikluv

But yes, despite her fakery/trampyness/complete and utter superficiality, I find her to be perfect looking and if I could look like anyone it would most likely be her.

Nah, because you're beautiful just the way you are

Awww thank you :heart

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Her
« Reply #1445 on: January 11, 2010, 07:01:14 PM »
 :heart
püp

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
recently she did something to her eyes that make it all chinese lookin. makes her face look weird. shame since it's her best feature.
nat

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Her
« Reply #1447 on: January 11, 2010, 07:07:41 PM »
Late 80's and 90's Jennifer Connelly is (physically) the perfect women, in my eyes  :-[
:9

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
Courtney > Kim
©ZH

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #1449 on: January 11, 2010, 07:21:37 PM »
Kim > Kourtney > my hand slathered in feces > Khloe
püp

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Mannnn, Khloe's hot in that "I'll wrap my NBA sized hand around your neck and lift you up while asphyxiation sets in" kind of way

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1451 on: January 11, 2010, 07:27:35 PM »
Late 80's and 90's Jennifer Connelly is (physically) the perfect women, in my eyes  :-[
:) :) :)

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
fat

elektrikluv

Khloe looks like a man confirmed

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #1454 on: January 11, 2010, 07:30:32 PM »
Jinfash, all dem hot ladies in burqas over there actually look like her.  hate to break it to you  :'(
püp

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Anyone ever get some weird sexual vibes between the brother and Khloe. It sort of freaks me out.

BobFromPikeCreek

http://www.mykarmasutrabuddy.com/

LMFAO

Mr Big Buddy~

:lol Poor Big Buddy. Regardless of his partner or the position, everyone ends up laughing at the end of the video.
zzzzz

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #1457 on: January 11, 2010, 07:40:34 PM »
Who is Khloe?

The Kardashian that was born with +10 to natural strength

:nsfw
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Haha, I love making him fuck the midget
fat

Phoenix Dark

http://www.mykarmasutrabuddy.com/

LMFAO

Mr Big Buddy~

:lol Poor Big Buddy. Regardless of his partner or the position, everyone ends up laughing at the end of the video.

holy shit :rofl

edit: Fat dude+blond+the bridge=win

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Haha he's like "that worked" all happy. This site is awesome. Luckiest job ever.
fat

BobFromPikeCreek

The fit guy is kinda funny too, because he gives the camera an "aww yeah, check me out" look during every video. :lol
zzzzz

Phoenix Dark

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Ahahaha, pick the midget, and the black chick and the wheelbarrow
fat

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
I love Mr Big Buddy. What a sport.
fat

Crushed

• i am terrified by skellybones
gaf had their goty results or whatever

pop-and-stop-and-smug 2 won goty, brownzone 2 won best fps
wtc

archie4208

gaf had their goty results or whatever

pop-and-stop-and-smug 2 won goty, brownzone 2 won best fps

modern railshooter 2 should have won fpsoty this is an outrage :maf

BobFromPikeCreek

Wow. 360 didn't have a great year in terms of exclusives.
zzzzz

Crushed

modern railshooter 2 should have won fpsoty this is an outrage :maf

tf2 should have won just on principle of constantly overhauling the game every year for free (contards go cry elsewhere)
wtc

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
Wow. 360 didn't have a great year in terms of exclusives.

Nope

Beezy

Outside of Killzone, that list is super reasonable.
Flower is #12. Is it even a game? Serious question.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR

uh, yes? Don't be stupid.
nat

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
The midget and the black chick doing the Acrobat is great. He's looks like he's dying. :lol
©@©™

Himu

:bow Uncharted 2 :bow2

IYKYK

Beezy

uh, yes? Don't be stupid.
you first

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
The midget and the black chick doing the Acrobat is great. He's looks like he's dying. :lol

Which one do you see us doing~
fat

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
guess not

duckman2000

• A lot of shit pisses me off

??? Best shooter winning best shooter of the year seems reasonable to me. 

Crushed

*laughinggirls.jpg*
wtc

Himu

« Reply #1481 on: January 11, 2010, 09:47:32 PM »

Are you fucking KIDDING me? Killzone 2 does not nearly compete with MW2.
IYKYK

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
Honestly who cares. It's GAF. It's no more important or profound or reasonable than any other list. In most cases I would argue it was less so because of the high fan boy population but then that would be saying I care or overly place merit in it. It's like one of those internet voting polls you see on CNN about bullshit or nonsense of the day.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 10:01:04 PM by Stoney Mason »

duckman2000

• A lot of shit pisses me off
« Reply #1483 on: January 11, 2010, 09:49:19 PM »

Are you fucking KIDDING me? Killzone 2 does not nearly compete with MW2.

No, it demolishes it. Well, the SP does, MP is about equally rotten but in their own unique ways. COD desperately needs a new campaign, though, to fit some god damn dynamic A.I.

Honestly who cares.

Just count the posts.

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #1484 on: January 11, 2010, 09:50:51 PM »
duckman is on crack.
PSP

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
More Mr Big Buddy talk, please.
fat

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #1486 on: January 11, 2010, 09:55:04 PM »
duckman is on crack.

It's been obvious where he stands on the game and has stood for a long time. Which is fine. We all are entitled to our opinions. Even wrong ones.  :smug

GAF is entitled to a certain opinion. Even that Tom Chick jackass is.

BobFromPikeCreek

Check out Big Buddy + Midget chick + Brute
zzzzz

etiolate

« Reply #1488 on: January 11, 2010, 10:01:46 PM »

A wise man

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #1489 on: January 11, 2010, 10:10:54 PM »

A wise man

:-[

On another subject entirely, that GAF KFC Advert thread is ridiculous. Native Australians are spinning the racist undertones of the advert as "not that bad when taken in context" and the context is only understandable if you were born and raised in Australia, apparently.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
[youtube=560,345]OeYN_hyR9YI[/youtube]

:rock
dog

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
« Reply #1491 on: January 11, 2010, 10:20:53 PM »
On another subject entirely, that GAF KFC Advert thread is ridiculous. Native Australians are spinning the racist undertones of the advert as "not that bad when taken in context" and the context is only understandable if you were born and raised in Australia, apparently.
Is this a troll, blue?

Here:
lol @ GAF saying the commerical in the op is not racist, or at least racially insensitive.
You dumbass. It's not racist since there isn't a connotation between West Indian 'blacks' and fried chicken like there is between African-Americans and fried chicken.

Fucking hell the West Indian cricket team was sponsored by KFC.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Is this a troll, blue?

Here:
lol @ GAF saying the commerical in the op is not racist, or at least racially insensitive.
You dumbass. It's not racist since there isn't a connotation between West Indian 'blacks' and fried chicken like there is between African-Americans and fried chicken.

Fucking hell the West Indian cricket team was sponsored by KFC.

Naw, I really feel that way. I think the whole "fried chicken" thing goes beyond just being from Africa. When used as a stereotype, its gone beyond country of origin and has been applied to anyone with dark skin color (and resembling someone from Africa), honestly.

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
American imperialism.

You have taken a racial context that probably only occurs in America and now have proclaimed it offensive for anyone that is of African descent. 

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #1494 on: January 11, 2010, 10:32:29 PM »
With the whole proliferation of American media Internationally and seeing as how the company who created the advert must be savvy enough (they usually are), I doubt "Blacks lovin' the fried chicken" is a secret stereotype that only rears its head in America. Sure its probably the most prevalent there but absolving that commercial because of that is crazy.

Eric P

• I DESERVE the gold. I will GET the gold!
  • Icon
[youtube=560,345]OeYN_hyR9YI[/youtube]

[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

Tonya

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #1496 on: January 11, 2010, 10:47:54 PM »
With the whole proliferation of American media Internationally and seeing as how the company who created the advert must be savvy enough (they usually are), I doubt "Blacks lovin' the fried chicken" is a secret stereotype that only rears its head in America. Sure its probably the most prevalent there but absolving that commercial because of that is crazy.

No, it's one that arose specifically in the United States.

Americans need get over ourselves and stop assuming that other countries share all of our cultural tics.  Maybe there's evidence that a similar thing exists in the West Indies, but until I see that, why assume everything carries the same connotations to other people that it does to us?

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
:drool Popeye's Fried Chicken :drool
🍆🍆

Mandark

• Icon
Roy Rogers > the debate between Popeye's and KFC

Himu

« Reply #1499 on: January 11, 2010, 10:51:23 PM »

No, it's one that arose specifically in the United States.

Americans need get over ourselves and stop assuming that other countries share all of our cultural tics.  Maybe there's evidence that a similar thing exists in the West Indies, but until I see that, why assume everything carries the same connotations to other people that it does to us?

Bravo.
IYKYK