Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780889 times)

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
That's when you know your argument has no credibility; Kosma agrees with you.
PSP

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
itm

Bildi

• AKA Bildo
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Her
« Reply #3963 on: February 18, 2010, 06:11:50 PM »
This dude already got banned:

Quote from: p_p_o_d
gamepro is that desperate for content?

:lol @ evilore's rice-paper-thin skin.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
"Well, see we're this group, right? A group of gamers. We really like games and I think that games were what got me to thinking about creating a site for games in the first place. So we made a site, a forum if you will, for people to talk about games. A site for people TO TALK ABOUT GAMES. It really was a great idea and I was happy to be a part of it. Well, there you have it: THE STORY OF NEOGAF."
dog

M3wThr33

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=19871249&postcount=213

He doesn't get why people are scared about more visitors? Is he distinguished mentally-challenged?

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
500 Error
dog

Herr Mafflard

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=388014

slow news month

Quote from: p_p_o_d @ GAF
gamepro is that desperate for content?

how can you justify someone getting banned for that quote  :yuck

I mean, how could you know it wasn't made tongue-in-cheek or in jest. It seems like a post many of us would make here if evilbore was ever featured in a magazine.

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
boy in his bubble
itm

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=388014

slow news month

Awesome EviLore, can you sign my issue when it arrives? :)

douche chills
___

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
[youtube=560,345]eYXPqrXZ1eU[/youtube]

:omg
dog

Herr Mafflard

I'm about 100% sure that if a more established member made that quote, nothing would happen.

boy in his bubble

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
an impressive achievement, and I'm glad to be a part of it  :american

M3wThr33

Why did Evilore or someone else ban that poor guy? I mean how can you feel dissed if your site is getting an article in the press? Do you really feel the need then to ban some guy?  
Dud, Evilore doesn't give a shit. He just doesn't. He's a backstabbing fucker than only hurts the community he runs. He's like the Bobby Kotick of Internet forums.

EmCeeGrammar

• Casted Flamebait lvl. 3
Why did Evilore or someone else ban that poor guy? I mean how can you feel dissed if your site is getting an article in the press? Do you really feel the need then to ban some guy?  
Dud, Evilore doesn't give a shit. He just doesn't. He's a backstabbing fucker than only hurts the community he runs. He's like the Bobby Kotick of Internet forums.

Bitter much?
sad

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish

Anybody who makes "serious" posts like this

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12451375&postcount=1

has the thinnest skin possible to match a quite large ego. 

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
This picture is hilarious.  Everyone should save a copy.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
That picture is ancient.
🍆🍆

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=388013

I'm not going to lie.  Vennt's outright dick attitude made me laugh in this thread.
🍆🍆

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
[youtube=560,345]eYXPqrXZ1eU[youtube]

:omg

OFF! laser repellent? :hyper
©ZH

M3wThr33

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=388013

I'm not going to lie.  Vennt's outright dick attitude made me laugh in this thread.
ICP fucking sucks. It's like he's defending it.

Himu

"Well, see we're this group, right? A group of gamers. We really like games and I think that games were what got me to thinking about creating a site for games in the first place. So we made a site, a forum if you will, for people to talk about games. A site for people TO TALK ABOUT GAMES. It really was a great idea and I was happy to be a part of it. Well, there you have it: THE STORY OF NEOGAF."

is this an actual quote
IYKYK

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Guess you'll have to wait until the issue hits newsstands and you buy your own copy. :smug
dog

Bildi

• AKA Bildo
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Her
« Reply #3985 on: February 18, 2010, 09:19:27 PM »
Not to rain on EviLore's parade, but..

Kestastrophe

• "Hero" isn't the right word, but its the first word that comes to mind
 :lol
jon

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
[youtube=560,345]5KlhGm_sIBI [/youtube]

I'm so sorry.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=19871810&postcount=246

Hey guys, I know everyone thinks GamePro is the worst gaming magazine ever created, but it's actually a really awesome magazine now, and it has nothing to do with the GAF article, seriously!
©@©™

etiolate

The gaming press legitimizing GAF is unhealthy for the medium. The only legitimate article to be had there is perhaps plotting the change of the industry through the site's history. How it went from a little hole where news and rumors broke first, until the press started realizing that and began lurking there, so the mods clamped down on rumors and all the reasons for the gaming forum being relevant began to disappear. It became the best source during e3 because you had the gaming media and the non-media able to post impressions and pictures all in one place. It was a resource, not an entirely reliable one, but that was its strength. By being a bit pirate radio, it got out the info the rest were holding back. Internet personalities and memes are a dime a dozen, but the access to news and rumors was unique in its quantity and strange accuracy. GAF was C&D'd into GameFaqs.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 11:50:57 PM by etiolate »

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace

Bitter much?

looks like it  :lol

good for GAF i guess

Arbys Roast Beef Sandwich

• •••
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=19871810&postcount=246

Hey guys, I know everyone thinks GamePro is the worst gaming magazine ever created, but it's actually a really awesome magazine now, and it has nothing to do with the GAF article, seriously!

Didn't GamePro go through a huge restructuring recently though? By a lot of accounts it's actually pretty decent reading now.
うぐう

Beezy

Currently the best commercial on TV. :lol

[youtube=560,345]owGykVbfgUE[/youtube]

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
Final Canadian WWI veteran dies

The last Canadian veteran of World War I has died at the age of 109.

John Babcock enlisted at the age of 15 after lying about his age. He trained in Canada and England but the war ended before he reached the French frontline.

Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper said Mr Babcock was Canada's last living link to the Great War.

Just two other veterans of World War I remain alive: American Frank Buckles, also aged 109, and British-born Australian Claude Choules, who is 108.

Mr Harper, paying tribute to the 650,000 Canadian men and women who served during WW1, said: "Today they are all gone.

"Canada mourns the passing of the generation that asserted our independence on the world stage and established our international reputation as an unwavering champion of freedom, democracy, human rights and the rule of law."

I wanted to go to France because I was just a tin soldier
John Babcock
Speaking in 2007

Who are the last WWI veterans?

John Babcock was born on July 23, 1900 on a farm in Ontario.

In February 1916, at the age of 15, he signed up and the medical examiner recorded his "apparent age" as 18, which meant he was allowed to train.

Despite being under the legal age to fight, which was 19, he persisted in his attempts to get to the front line.

He lied about his age again, and sailed to Britain with the Royal Canadian Regiment. There, conscripts under the legal age of 19 formed the Young Soldiers' Battalion to train until they were eligible to fight.

But he never saw action as the armistice was signed six months before he reached his 19th birthday.

"I wanted to go to France because I was just a tin soldier," Mr Babcock said in an interview with the Canadian Press in July 2007.

Second attempt

In October 1918, after a brawl between Canadian soldiers and British Army veterans in Wales over a dancehall incident, Mr Babcock was sentenced to 14 days house arrest, the Canadian Press reported.

Before the fortnight was over, the armistice had been signed and he was on his way home.

He moved to the US in the 1920s, serving in the United States Army between 1921 and 1924 before becoming an electrician.

He died in Spokane, Washington, where he had lived since 1932, according to a statement from Mr Harper.

Mr Babcock tried to enlist in the US military again in 1941 but failed when it was discovered he had never become a US citizen.

He was naturalised as a US citizen in 1946.

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 02:29:05 AM by Stoney Mason »

M3wThr33

Will, do not still anything on your way out.

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
That was pretty great :lol
PSP

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?

[youtube=560,345]Lb_PmLs1Nvs[/youtube]

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #3998 on: February 19, 2010, 05:51:31 AM »

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
He sounds like Johnson.
AMC

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
The hell wrong with the kid

Beezy

He's scared as fuck, that's what. :lol

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon

Perfect  :lol

[youtube=560,345][/youtube]
乱学者

M3wThr33

Most important video of the day:
[youtube=560,345]csQjo6iInIU[/youtube]
The black guy was WANTED FOR MURDER. They were all criminals. And stole his ID. Those girls tried to steal more.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
 :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Dude, "Chinaman" is not the preferred nomenclature.
dog

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
:bow amazing.
fat

archie4208

I felt bad when he was talking about his mom and he started crying. :'(

Arbys Roast Beef Sandwich

• •••
Most important video of the day:
[youtube=560,345]csQjo6iInIU[/youtube]
The black guy was WANTED FOR MURDER. They were all criminals. And stole his ID. Those girls tried to steal more.

he's a democrat, he ain't no gad damn racist :bow2:
うぐう

Mupepe

• Icon
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=388113

Is it just me or are they being dicks?  What did that guy do to them to make fun of him fucking up his car?

I know he made the thread about getting a lambo or ferrari, but I guess being jealous is reason enough to be an asshole to someone?

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Lil Wayne just had one of the gnarliest oral surgeries in the history of dentistry. We're told it was a marathon session that included a stomach-turning eight root canals at one time.

Our sources say Wayne went under the drill on Tuesday.

We're told during the eight hour procedure, Wayne had his grill worked on, several tooth implants redone, more implants added and had the few real teeth he had left repaired.

This is the critical dental surgery that kept Wayne from being shipped off to the big house last week.

The judge allowed the rapper to put his sentence for felony attempted gun possession on hold until March 2 -- enough time for Wayne to get his mouth prison-ready.

If that's even possible.
http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/19/lil-wayne-eight-root-canals-in-one-sitting/#ixzz0g1wbjGuM

That's disgusting

I'll have to ask my dad, but iirc his practice charges like $500-800 for a root canal.

etiolate

"it was mah stacy adams shoes" :lol

cool breeze

guy seems a bit nutty.  The fight he is describing and the fight in the video are nothing alike.  There was no knife, the guy didn't punch him three times, he didn't tell the guy he'd go vietnam on him and things like that.  I don't think he's lying or anything, just a bit crazy.

M3wThr33

guy seems a bit nutty.  The fight he is describing and the fight in the video are nothing alike.  There was no knife, the guy didn't punch him three times, he didn't tell the guy he'd go vietnam on him and things like that.  I don't think he's lying or anything, just a bit crazy.
They fight outside after the bus, too.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
I think he also said his moms funeral was Friday in the first video and Wednesday in this new one.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Lil Wayne just had one of the gnarliest oral surgeries in the history of dentistry. We're told it was a marathon session that included a stomach-turning eight root canals at one time.

Our sources say Wayne went under the drill on Tuesday.

We're told during the eight hour procedure, Wayne had his grill worked on, several tooth implants redone, more implants added and had the few real teeth he had left repaired.

This is the critical dental surgery that kept Wayne from being shipped off to the big house last week.

The judge allowed the rapper to put his sentence for felony attempted gun possession on hold until March 2 -- enough time for Wayne to get his mouth prison-ready.

If that's even possible.
http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/19/lil-wayne-eight-root-canals-in-one-sitting/#ixzz0g1wbjGuM

That's disgusting

I'll have to ask my dad, but iirc his practice charges like $500-800 for a root canal.

I bet now he sure do have a purdy mouth.
©@©™

cool breeze

They fight outside after the bus, too.

oh, well then things are different I guess.

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
I don't really understand that. So they're sub-humans because they're Junior Members? In my experience, the members with the highest post counts on a message board are rarely the best posters.
PSP