Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780694 times)

OptimoPeach

:rofl That little shuffle she does when she's trying to catch her balance + the black raging homo's reaction are priceless
hi5

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
I was wondering how I was going to get my American Gladiator fix now that's been canceled.
©@©™

aoi tsuki

Not only did she fall twice, she walks like she was fucked by a horse backstage.

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
 :lol You need to post here more often.

Powerslave

You don't want to end up on Gary Whitta's ignore list bros, just a heads up.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
[youtube=560,345]AmK6cxZaLBo[/youtube]

Need to start watching this shit, they turned the thingy where they walk into an American Gladiator challenge.

I raise your "woman falls down twice" with "Tyra Banks freaks out":

[youtube=560,345]m6Shpn5WCFs[/youtube]
dog

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
The one qualification you have to have as a model is "walk forwards".  How do you fuck that up?

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
I thought the first qualification was look pretty...pretty skinny.

I'm embarrassed that I laughed at that.

Second qualification is taking it in the butt.

Barry Egan

yeah I guess to be qualified you need to be beautiful.

Skill-set is the word I'm looking for. 

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
yeah I guess to be qualified you need to be beautiful. 

Nah, Arvie was actually more accurate with his joke.
AMC

Barry Egan

♫♫ Girl who likes 3's and hearts, can't go wrong with that ♪♪

Can't get chatroullete piano guy out of my head.

Himu

[youtube=560,345]AmK6cxZaLBo[/youtube]

Need to start watching this shit, they turned the thingy where they walk into an American Gladiator challenge.

[youtube=560,345]TXZ0fWkAghA[/youtube]

This video never gets old.

These news anchors are high as fuck.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 12:48:07 AM by Himuro »
IYKYK

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
Oh my fucking god :rofl :rofl

i just drooled a little from laughing
AMC

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Dude, I watch Jim Vance every night! He's not high, he's always like that.

Poor George Michael. R.I.P.

Makes me remember the good years of NBC 4. :'(
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 01:06:51 AM by The Fake Shemp »
PSP

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
itm

Himu

Dude, I watch Jim Vance every night! He's not high, he's always like that.

Poor George Michael. R.I.P.

Makes me remember the good years of NBC 4. :'(

Are you serious? :lol He sounds awesome.
IYKYK

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
Whitta's situation pisses me off, I have seen posters get banned or have their thread making privilege taken away just because they link to their website, gaffers start to insult them and tell them to fuck off these are people that probably make a living or some extra cash out of those websites and the community they are part off keeps telling them to die in a fire, even danielplainview got some shit when he started to post articles or news from his site.

Then theres Whitta, since the movie was announced he's been chilling the holy fuck out of that movie, posting every photo, video, article and interview and the legions of gaf ready to suck his cock in every thread instead of screaming for his head to come off, I admire Whitta he went from writing shitty video games reviews to writing a shitty movie with two of the most awesome actors in Hollywood and Denzel I would have done the same thing if it were my movie but I hate the hypocrisy of gaf.
Drunk

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
meh about the whole whitta conversation.

I never really get the fixation on GAF personalities and celebrities in general over there and in consequence over here.

Who cares. Dude wrote a movie. Good for him. Dude overly pimps movie on GAF. Well that's kinda lame but its like lame thing #9,999+infinity over there.

Beezy

Damn, so you're going to jerk it in public? You got balls, bro.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Gay balls, that is. :smug
[close]

I loled :lol

Raban

• The baby...
idol worship in general is kind of stupid
SRY

BobFromPikeCreek

I've been without internet for a long time. What's all this Whitta drama aboot?
zzzzz

etiolate

he wrote a hollywood script, made into movie, gaf likes their own celebrities, witta not adjusting well to both sides of celebrity, notre dame sucks

Raban

• The baby...
I've been without internet for a long time. What's all this Whitta drama aboot?

Bad video game journalist becomes bad script writer, bad script gets made into a shit movie, NeoGAF hivemind sucks on Whitta's cock, boritos make an addition to the long list of "Why-We-Hate-NeoGAF".
SRY

BobFromPikeCreek

Ah. So we're just complaining about Whitta in general? That's cool. He's a whore.
zzzzz

Raban

• The baby...
Ah. So we're just complaining about Whitta in general? That's cool. He's a whore.

YEAH!
SRY

OptimoPeach

[youtube=560,345]TXZ0fWkAghA[/youtube]

This video never gets old.

These news anchors are high as fuck.

[youtube=560,345]f8MNH7JuR7I[/youtube]
hi5

Kestastrophe

• "Hero" isn't the right word, but its the first word that comes to mind
Sleeping man shocked after cold man jumps into bed

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100317/ap_on_fe_st/us_odd_cold_intruder

Police said a man broke into a Pittsburgh home and climbed into bed with its owner, apparently because he was drunk and cold following a rap concert. Homeowner Frank Fontana says he was in bed when the man climbed in about 5:30 Wednesday morning. Fontana says he asked whether it was a woman who has keys to his home — and he grabbed a baseball bat when a deep male voice answered, "No, it's not."

:lol

jon

Solo

Yeah man nothing against him, but he's been a douche ever since that movie. I don't get the hate for DanielPlainview, like 90% of the movie threads are his and he's a nice guy.

If I were a mod at GAF, Whitta and DP would be the first two out the door. How DP hasnt been banned 10 times already for his blog/site whoring is beyond me. I want to punch him in the face every time he starts a movie topic (which is about 90% of them on GAF nowadays).

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
DanielPlainview has been banned already. It's a second (third?) account for someone else
fat

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
I told him straight in his official thread.

Movie sucked, the twist was beyond stupid.

Solo

Whose second or third is it, demi?

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
That's my secret
fat

Solo

You sonofabitch

Chinner

i'm know im a pretty hurrr member on gaf, but if i was mod i'd be strict as shit.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=20310385&postcount=8425

smh, he is a walking stereotype.

looking through the hot pic/girlfriend thread 90% of black gaffers are only attracted to/date white women.
orl

Chinner

i was in a interracial relationship once

Chinner

there were no black people involved but i did wear a black shirt on a few occasions.

"We major. Taking all the white women, got myself a grist of vanilla goddesses at home." :tbslol

his memory lives on
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 01:32:51 PM by BamYouHaveAids »
orl

cool breeze

you missed some great stuff.  One guy was posting stories about how he'd tell people that he knew the guy who wrote Book of Eli.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
DanielPlainview got banned from GAF?

Raban

• The baby...

looking through the hot pic/girlfriend thread 90% of black gaffers are only attracted to/date white women.

Goddamn that bitch is CHEESE white.

I always ask my black friends why they date white women over black. I get a different answer every time. One guy told me it's because they're too crazy. Another told me he gets weirded out by how pink their vagina is compared to the rest of them :lol
SRY

Raban

• The baby...
:lol

It's kind of unfair to just shut a whole section of women down because they're black, not to mention THAT'SRACIST.
SRY

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
It's funny though, as a white dude if i say i dislike the standard black woman's look, and that the hollywood type of black beauty is almost impossible to find in the real world i live in to boot, i get called on it as a racist.

Here's the kicker though, even black dudes be chasing them white girls. Everybody's knows the score.

Solo

Whitta shilling Book of Eli bluray now  :lol

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Whitta shilling Book of Eli bluray now  :lol

He was shilling the vinyl a page before that. NeoGAF, catering to the Hollywood Elite :smug . Woe is that dude who was shilling Professor Layton and got perm'ed, dude was just super excited, yo'.
:9

is mojo kosma's alt account?
orl

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
[youtube=560,345]9U4Ha9HQvMo[youtube]
lmao
©ZH

Raban

• The baby...
It's funny though, as a white dude if i say i dislike the standard black woman's look, and that the hollywood type of black beauty is almost impossible to find in the real world i live in to boot, i get called on it as a racist.

Here's the kicker though, even black dudes be chasing them white girls. Everybody's knows the score.

I dunno, tbh I'm kind of biased against white American women. Or really most American women. A lot people get that mixed up where they call black or mexican women crazy. It's because they're African- or Mexican-American, that mix of culture doesn't really churn out the best of both worlds.

At least, that's my opinion from a very limited experience with women.
SRY

Stoney Mason

meh.

I honestly don't care what white dudes think about black women. Or any kind of women. Or what white people think about in general. Also don't trust forums to tell you who black dudes are chasing. If I went by forums I would have a lot of strange ideas about white people. Which I already do have. I just don't necessarily get them from forums.

OptimoPeach

DanielPlainview has been banned already. It's a second (third?) account for someone else
It was like his fifth account there lol. He was JPRaup years ago. Think he used to post on OA too
hi5

Phoenix Dark

Goddamn that bitch is CHEESE white.

I always ask my black friends why they date white women over black. I get a different answer every time. One guy told me it's because they're too crazy. Another told me he gets weirded out by how pink their vagina is compared to the rest of them :lol

It pisses me off to no end. If you're attracted to white chicks more than black chicks fine, that's a legitimate opinion. But I've seen so many black people dating the fattest, ugliest, or most unsuccessful white women while claiming black women are below their standards. If that's not some fucked up psychology going back many years, I don't know what is.

Wricka: I'm guessing you're saying you find light skinned black women attractive

Stoney Mason

It pisses me off to no end. If you're attracted to white chicks more than black chicks fine, that's a legitimate opinion. But I've seen so many black people dating the fattest, ugliest, or most unsuccessful white women while claiming black women are below their standards. If that's not some fucked up psychology going back many years, I don't know what is.

When you are hung in general on the race of people you date, whether you are a black person, a white person, an asian person, a native american, etc I personally tend to think its very odd. But then I think most people are odd.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Its probably a cultural thing. I wouldn't be surprised if you gringos jumped the vajayjay of some ebony hipster goddess.
:9

Stoney Mason

Its probably a cultural thing. I wouldn't be surprised if you gringos jumped the vajayjay of some ebony hipster goddess.

Its lots of things. It's fetishism. Its culture. It's perception. It's status, etc, etc.

In 50 years whoever you marry or live with or date ends up looking like a dried prune so in the end its all moot.

Phoenix Dark

A woman is a woman. Limiting yourself to one group or color is ridiculous imo. That being said, I wouldn't consider dating a thick or slightly overweight white woman, and not because of high standards or whatever. I wouldn't be able to propagate that imagine or stereotype on myself and others. I'm definitely being hypocritical in the sense that for most things, I don't care what people think, and as stated earlier a woman is a woman. But I can't go there mentally.

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm

When you are hung in general on the race of people you date, whether you are a black person, a white person, an asian person, a native american, etc I personally tend to think its very odd. But then I think most people are odd.

Black people haven't been hung for the race of people they are dating for many years now. Get over it.

Stoney Mason

Black people haven't been hung for the race of people they are dating for many years now. Get over it.

I meant hung up. As in people's individual hang-ups. Not hung up as in lynching. simple typo.

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow

meh.

I honestly don't care what white dudes think about black women. Or any kind of women. Or what white people think about in general. Also don't trust forums to tell you who black dudes are chasing. If I went by forums I would have a lot of strange ideas about white people. Which I already do have. I just don't necessarily get them from forums.

My idea of black dudes chasing white girls comes from Basic school, High School and University experience. Take into account though, i'm not talking about african americans, so there's a really really high percentage of black people here that are straight from Africa, no mix involved. And what happens is, black dudes look much better than black chicks, so they have more options. Just telling it like it is, i'm sure there are plenty of beautiful dark chocolate colored nigerian like african girls, but i'm not seeing it over here.