Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780593 times)

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
I wish you'd hold it against me.

:heartbeat

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Wheres your pic then?
fat

Raban

• The baby...
Yeah I saw that guy. That's yuck

You guys still dont get it, but, I wont hold it against you

I got it :-*
SRY

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
I completely get it demi.

You like cute happy fatties. Just because you like fatties doesn't mean you like all fatties.

Btw, i was a cute happy fatty when i was a kid.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 12:18:52 PM by WrikaWrek »

Smooth Groove

• Both teams played hard, my man
Demi doesn't like fatties that are soft and jiggly.  He likes them round but still kinda solid like a barrel. 

EmCeeGrammar

• Casted Flamebait lvl. 3
 :lol Kosma  :lol
sad

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
Amazing tag is amazing:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=20420465&postcount=57

i don't know if it's the annoying Snow avatar, but I feel the same way every time I read one of this guy's posts

Bildi

• AKA Bildo
I think that's the guy who said something distinguished mentally-challenged the other day about buying multiple PS3s or some shit.

:rofl @ Flash baby

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=390773

Look at how they work for Evilore. Amazing.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story

Bildi

• AKA Bildo
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=20381495&postcount=22

Costanza and I were talking about this last night. Told him he should have made the damned thread.

Maybe Costanza will use his ill-gotten Xbox Live code proceeds to fund NeoGAF advertisements!

drew

• sy
other people are posting gavin mcinnes videos now?

my work here is done

GilloD

• TAKE THE LIFE OF FRED ASTAIRE. MAKE HIM PAY. TRANSFER HIS FAME TO YOU.
other people are posting gavin mcinnes videos now?

my work here is done

I thought you hated VICE.
wha

Himu

Dogs :heartbeat :heartbeat :heartbeat
IYKYK

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=390773

Look at how they work for Evilore. Amazing.

He gets a free commercial, they get google search.
Drunk

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
I so want to get a new dog.  I've been view kejiji everyday for dogs for the past few weeks now.  But i'm poor :(

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
Just get one off the street, whats the worst that could happen?
Drunk

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
A romantic comedy where Arvie has to decide between the dog and the attractive owner who want his bone.

Smooth Groove

I so want to get a new dog.  I've been view kejiji everyday for dogs for the past few weeks now.  But i'm poor :(

They're pretty cheap at Chinese markets.  Just ask for "Chinese mutton" and they'll know what you mean.  

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot

It dies from some disease I didn't know it had, or it turns out to be old and dies in a few years, basically it dies and my heart is crushed.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
this is what I really want

http://saskatoon.kijiji.ca/c-pets-dogs-puppies-for-sale-Shiba-Inu-Puppies-W0QQAdIdZ188225847

or a corgi, like the queen has.  She is my role model.  She always wears such pretty hats.

Fresh Prince

How is he going to feed it? With cravats?

Raban

• The baby...
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=20404727&postcount=692

This reminds me. Can someone link me to the Olimario thread where Matlock did an IRC breakdown of the whole thing?

I really miss the old GAF, it used to be fucking amazing. Like as soon as I got my membership it started heading downhill.
SRY

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
Get a real dog man.

Either one from the streets or something like a Rottweiller. None of that gay japanese dog shit.

Smooth Groove

Dogs, like humans, will eat almost anything when they're hungry. 

Sounds like a great idea for a reality show.  Lock a man and a dog in a room with no food and see who'll try to eat who first. 

duckman2000

• A lot of shit pisses me off
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 12:14:22 AM by duckman2000 »

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
Rottweillers are disgusting.

Himu

You shut the fuck up you fruitcake.
IYKYK

Himu

Rottweilers are AMAZINGLY loyal and sweet dogs.
IYKYK

Himu

[youtube=560,345]fZht--MW2D0[/youtube]

:heartbeat :heartbeat :heartbeat

DOGS
IYKYK

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
Our inus are insane and hilarious.

I can't even begin to explain their personality other than quietly insane. They either love you or hate you, but even if they love you, they look at you like they might be plotting your death, especially if you get on to them. Ninjas, they are. Our female is looking at me now like, "Are you seriously still awake? Go to bed so I can try to steal your pillow." Also, Shiba 500 is amazing.

Edit: She's still staring at me like that and just sighed as loud as she could. If she could talk, she just said, "You bitch."  :lol :heartbeat
(|)

duckman2000

Rottweillers are disgusting.

Eat tar and die, buttplugface.

Himu

I want a dog so bad.  :(

Same! I haven't had one since 2003 when we put the rottweiler down.  :'(
IYKYK

Fresh Prince

Arvie just wants an inu to get into lennesday's pants!

duckman2000

We put ours down a few weeks after the kid was born, in 2004. That really fucking sucked. The most annoying bit was when the in-laws, who simply do not "get" animals, told me that "well, god bless that you have a new life in the house!"

:'(

Himu

When we put that rott down, it was the first and only time I saw my father cry.

He didn't even cry at his mother's own funeral or when she died, at least, not openly.

The death of that dog affected me but not as much as it did my father. The death that affected me the most was when my puppy died of ring worms (yes, we gave him meds and everything, and he still got em). I got that dog - a black lab puppy - for my birthday when I was 8 years old. Best birthday ever. I would do everything with that dog. Best dog ever. His death made me  :(

I loved that dog.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 12:42:27 AM by Himuro »
IYKYK

lennedsay

• Senior MILF

Jokes on him - I'm not wearing any!  :-*
spoiler (click to show/hide)
They're shorts instead.  :-\
[close]
Bububut I'm opting for machine gun boobs under obamacare if you're into that sorta thing...  :-*
[close]
(|)

Himu

The most annoying bit was when the in-laws, who simply do not "get" animals, told me that "well, god bless that you have a new life in the house!"

How do you not "get" animals? Are they satanists?

Also, what'd you say in reply? I don't know how I'd be able to quell my anger as, in my opinion, a family pet like a dog is a part of the family.
IYKYK

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
Dogs shouldn't have to die ever.  :'(

You guys witnessed a mental breakdown thread last year when my collie died.  :'(

People that aren't animal-people  :yuck  I like my pets more than 98% of all people.
(|)

Himu

I just don't get it. HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE ANIMALS. Do you have to be like, the least happy person on Earth?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 12:56:41 AM by Himuro »
IYKYK

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot

Jokes on him - I'm not wearing any!  :-*
They're shorts instead.  :-\
[close]
Bububut I'm opting for machine gun boobs under obamacare if you're into that sorta thing...  :-*
[close]

No, but let me know if you ever get a machine gun boob reduction done!

duckman2000

The most annoying bit was when the in-laws, who simply do not "get" animals, told me that "well, god bless that you have a new life in the house!"

Also, what'd you say in reply? I don't know how I'd be able to quell my anger as, in my opinion, a family pet like a dog is a part of the family.

No, they are baptist. So they view animals as, at best, toys for their amusement. They have no concept of animals as companions and friends worth giving a damn about (after all, the soul is all that matters, and since animals don't have those...). One example was of one of the families "forgetting" to arrange for someone to feed their cat while they were on vacation for a week. Turns out they sort of wanted the cat to just starve to death, and then they wonder why the cat is weird.

As for a response, I've learned that it is pointless.

EmCeeGrammar

I just don't get it. HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE ANIMALS. Do you have to be like, the scroogest person on Earth?

They're stupid and smell bad and can only be taught human etiquette so much.  I like my cats, but really.  They like to claw things, leave a distinctive odor in your house, whine for food, shed everywhere, come home with infections from fighting other cats all week, etc.

You may argue its just cats that suck, but I had many golden retrievers growing up and dogs are far worse.  Loud, obnoxious, prone to a myriad of parasites, hard to housebreak, the first year they chew everything in the house during the time they teeth, always seeking attention, leg humping, etc.
sad

Himu

No, they are baptist. So they view animals as, at best, toys for their amusement. They have no concept of animals as companions and friends worth giving a damn about (after all, the soul is all that matters, and since animals don't have those...). One example was of one of the families "forgetting" to arrange for someone to feed their cat while they were on vacation for a week. Turns out they sort of wanted the cat to just starve to death, and then they wonder why the cat is weird.

IYKYK

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
I just don't get it. HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE ANIMALS. Do you have to be like, the least happy person on Earth?

To be fair its not that some people don't like pets.

A.) Some people like pets but they don't personally like to have to deal with pets. i.e. expense, grooming, cost, feeding, etc.
B.) Some people display a weird obessession/fixation with compassion to animals with very little compassion to humans.
C.) Some people get tired of dealing with other people's pets including shitting in their lawns, aggressive animals, constant noise, etc.

Of course some people are just assholes and hate pets in general but that's generally more rare than you think.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 01:03:32 AM by Stoney Mason »

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
I just don't get it. HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE ANIMALS. Do you have to be like, the scroogest person on Earth?

Seriously! And the craziest part is they think animal-lovers are weird and crazy! SERIOUSLY?! I like the first sunny spring day too. Is that weird too?! 

I'm sorry but if you're religious, shouldn't you love all God's creatures?
(|)

Himu

Seriously! And the craziest part is they think animal-lovers are weird and crazy! SERIOUSLY?! I like the first sunny spring day too. Is that weird too?! 

I'm sorry but if you're religious, shouldn't you love all God's creatures?

If God made me superior to birds why the fuck can't I see a mile away and fly dammit?! I demand justice!
IYKYK

Raban

• The baby...

To be fair its not that some people don't like pets.

A.) Some people like pets but they don't personally like to have to deal with pets. i.e. expense, grooming, cost, feeding, etc.
B.) Some people display a weird obessession/fixation with compassion to animals with very little compassion to humans.
C.) Some people get tired of dealing with other people's pets including shitting in their lawns, aggressive animals, constant noise, etc.

Of course some people are just assholes and hate pets in general but that's generally more rare than you think.

Those are the reason I don't really care to have a pet. They're nice, but they're also a nuisance to me.
SRY

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator

Because, having lived with them for so long, you get tired of dealing with them.

I'll live with my hair-free poop-free piss-free smell-free room, thanks
fat

Himu

There's a difference between not wanting a pet - which is understandable - and not liking animals, as displayed in the quote Duckman posted.
IYKYK

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
Those are the reason I don't really care to have a pet. They're nice, but they're also a nuisance to me.

I really like animals but I'll admit the moment somebody tells me they have a rottweiler or a pitbull, my inner asshole detector starts to beep a little bit. It's unfair of course but I've seen so many bad things go down with irresponsible owners of those dogs that I tend to be wary.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 01:14:48 AM by Stoney Mason »

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
I'd rather have a weird fixation on animals than a weird fixation on humans.

Personally I have a high level of compassion for my family (dogs, etc included) before others.

Also, hair doesn't really bother me. I'm pulling hair off my clothes all day, and they're either short and red or long and brown. Girls shed too. And our dogs don't smell, bark, poop in the house or pee in the house, so I'm all good.  8)
(|)

muckhole

• AMBASSADOR
There are so many animals between my family and friends that I just keep one of those lint remover roller dealies in my car to get the animal hair off my clothes. Otherwise I'd look like Sasquatch.
fek

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
Otherwise I'd look like Sasquatch.
:demidrool

Fresh Prince

This.

Edit: Oh lennesday....

EmCeeGrammar

There's a difference between not wanting a pet - which is understandable - and not liking animals, as displayed in the quote Duckman posted.

I honestly hate dogs.  When I was a kid they were fun, but now I just find them annoying. 
sad

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Girls shed too.

A wise choice - I also dont like girls either!
fat