Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780629 times)

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
If that banner is not safe at your work then that's probably because your work place is LAME.
dog

Cheebs

• How's my posting? Call 1-866-MAF-BANS to report flame bait.
Couldn't you just cut out the right-hand side images? Or replace it with something less sexy? It would still be far better than the current one. DO IT SHAKE

Robo

If that banner is not safe at your work then that's probably because your work place is LAME.

It's true, but they pay me and that > being lame.
obo

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
Stop with this queer shit guys, put some hot wominz or a least a gun in there :gun
Drunk

I refuse to censor myself :'(

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator

It's true, but they pay me and that > being lame.

IS IT
dog

SFW version:

Stop with this queer shit guys, put some hot wominz or a least a gun in there :gun

Done.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 01:22:29 PM by The Dark Shake 3000 »

Cheebs

Cheebs

Willco can't deny us sunglasss wearing badass Spider-Borys in the banner. :bow

Edit: The gun... :lol

Diunx

Spiderman :rofl
Drunk

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Okay, NOW it's perfect.  :lol
dog

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
:9

drew

• sy
people whoi surf at work work hold this place back constantly

youre at work, maybe you should, i dont know, WORK?

For the new page:

Someone make it so :bow

drew

• sy
i can tell you right now that wont happen

willco has bitched out a bit since you last saw him

There's nothing not safe for work about that banner, really, besides maybe the "number one singles community" bit. It's just a couple of cool dudes, one some sort of horny terrorist and the other a cheeseburger Spider-Man, on their way to Buffalo Wild Things for a nice snack :'(

I think that about sums up the entirety of Evilbore and its community.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
This board is about two cop bachelors solvin' crimes and drinkin' beer, sure there may be some sexual tension between the two now and again but this is a modern world who needs some modern cops.

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
When you run the forum, Shake, you can change the banner. Until then, if you'd like to create a new banner, you should try and emulate the tone of past ones.
PSP

Your days are numbered, Willco :punch

drew

• sy
see

SEE

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
the bore is losing more and more of it's patented effete flavor by the minute :'(

The new, Willco-approved banner:

Cheebs

Hahaha wtf  :lol

Diunx

Drunk

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
Good edit Borys, Patel can't shoulder it all alone, the poor soul.

Cheebs

You two did a great job on the banner Blu and Shake. Too bad lame-ass Willco doesn't have the balls to put it up cause OH NOES Patel's or Tauntaun's network administrator will see this in their logs and fire them.
We have multiple emoticons of people (and a hippo) having sex but shakes rather tame image is nsfw  :lol

ManaByte

• I must hurry back to my comic book store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them.
CBG

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
The new, Willco-approved banner:

(Image removed from quote.)

bhahahaha :rofl

:(  :'( The downside of Real Talk

OptimoPeach

I'd honestly just like the original banner back
hi5

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
I've never understood the latest one.  A bunch of beefy Freddy Mercurys with guns?
püp

ManaByte

• I must hurry back to my comic book store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them.
Video from the link I posted earlier, Youtubed:
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

It took five years to make and was done by some of the same people who did the Bellagio fountains in Vegas. Looks awesome.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 08:57:32 PM by ManaByte »
CBG

Cheebs

I've never understood the latest one.  A bunch of beefy Freddy Mercurys with guns?
Its dumb that is what it is.

bud

• a smudge of excrement on a tissue surging out to sea with a million tons of raw sewage
isn't it the soup nazi?

or did i just make a giant ass out of myself
zzz

Kestastrophe

• "Hero" isn't the right word, but its the first word that comes to mind
:bow Ignatius Piazza
jon

seriously. how can you deny the man? just look at his name, it's very impressive--14 characters long. probably not the only 14 he has either.
orl

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
Just a heads up: Ignatius Piazza is giving away free handguns.

http://www.ignatius-piazza-front-sight.com/

he stole our banner!!!!
UNF

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
seriously. how can you deny the man? just look at his name, it's very impressive--14 characters long. probably not the only 14 he has either.

hes also a doctor
萌え~

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Ignatius Piazza is the best thing that's ever happened to Evilbore.
dog

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator

hes also a doctor

He's got a PhD in Awesome.
©@©™

Cheebs

Someone should email this guys site saying eb stole his banner so willco will have to take it down and put up spider-borys.

Kestastrophe

« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 10:42:00 PM by Kestastrophe »
jon

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
Oh shush, y'all too cynical. It's all in good fun and it's cool to see people working on a hobby project just for the fun of it.

And I can't wait til some dweeb eventually mentions money.  :ussrcry

Kestastrophe

I actually like the idea of it, but some of the artwork makes me question things. That community runs memes into the ground at warp speed
jon

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
Yeah, in general they do, but the people involved in the project are most likely some of the more sensible ones (however marginally). I've not stepped into that thread so some of those character designs are rather fun - like the dude with two monocles. I don't really expect the game to be ball-to-the-wall awesome, but it's not like I intend to devote more than a couple of hours of attention, at most, to it when it is finished and playable.

It's gonna be hell to read anything over there once it's finished though. Every niggling shit with a gaf account is gonna start chest pounding like they had a finger in the pie just by posting on the same forum. :-\

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Found this in the woods earlier today

Was empty, probably unused. Left it there since there was no way for me to dispose of it and would have had to of have carried it on my person. So I did the logical thing, take a picture of it and walked away.

Needles :'(
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 11:03:43 PM by BlueTsunami »

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
That reminds me of a story.
So it was 7:30am on a weekday morning and I was ready to put my clothes to dry before I went to work. When I stepped out I was greeted by three junkies preparing to shoot up opposite the door. We all looked at each other. One of them tells me, 'No worries bro, we'll clean up'. I had clothes to dry so I went and put my clothes to dry a few meters away while the guy once again reaffirms with me, 'No worries'. So I went back in, had a shower and went out my apartment when I saw th junkies passing the street, the leader looked at me and we exchanged nods of affirmation.

You two did a great job on the banner Blu and Shake. Too bad lame-ass Willco doesn't have the balls to put it up cause OH NOES Patel's or Tauntaun's network administrator will see this in their logs and fire them.
We have multiple emoticons of people (and a hippo) having sex but shakes rather tame image is nsfw  :lol

It's a conspiracy, I tell you :o

drew

• sy

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
PS4

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
That reminds me of a story.
So it was 7:30am on a weekday morning and I was ready to put my clothes to dry before I went to work. When I stepped out I was greeted by three junkies preparing to shoot up opposite the door. We all looked at each other. One of them tells me, 'No worries bro, we'll clean up'. I had clothes to dry so I went and put my clothes to dry a few meters away while the guy once again reaffirms with me, 'No worries'. So I went back in, had a shower and went out my apartment when I saw th junkies passing the street, the leader looked at me and we exchanged nods of affirmation.

You've been accepted into their seedy underworld :pimp Now to start up some Breaking Bad shit.

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
They did clean up though  8)

:rofl wtf
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 11:36:12 PM by The Dark Shake 3000 »

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
That kid has a bright future ahead of him. Shake annihilated.
PSP

That's his senior project. One assumes that's what he's gonna use to try and get future work.

Good luck :lol

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
I will hire him for my romantic dramedy starring Brian Dennehy and Mary Lynn Rajskub.
PSP

Maybe in a few years he can direct a DTV sequel to The Room.

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
You're just jealous because he'll beat you to it first.
PSP

Maybe he'll let you write it.

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
I can only hope. I've always wanted to do a sequel to The Room with transforming robots and Spider-Man.
PSP