Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780912 times)

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
Duke kinda looks like Boogie. :omg
©ZH

chronovore

• relapsed dev
That is the goofiest ninja outfit ever.

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
Swedish police seem unfamiliar with rioting.
smh at the Swedish students. I would of knocked some those guys out :punch
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 10:37:42 PM by Fresh Prince »

Himu

:lol @ the muslim vids
IYKYK

Skidmark

Here is the video that he was showing at the freedom of speech lecture:

NSFW:
http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/33434/98ff6c9b/allah_ho_gaybar.html

Skidmark

Creating the worlds largest digital panoramic photo:

[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

The impressive result:
http://www.gigapan.org/gigapans/48492/

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
Stolen from Gaf

Greatest shit ever

pcp

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
E:60: Corrective Rape (video documentary)
Jeremy Schaap speaks with South African women soccer players who say they were beaten and raped because they are lesbians. Editor's note: This story and video contain mature subject matter
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/e60/news/story?id=5177704

:-\

T-Short

• hooker strangler
地平線

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
So I really fucking hate RobbieNick.

The guy is easily the most annoying person on GAF's gaming side(yes even more than AceBandage). Everytime I see a post of his I'm always like "uhh this motherfucker". He's never funny, never posts anything of worth, doesn't know how to respond to anyone, and I'm pretty sure he's a furry.

So Vox-Pop and RobbieNick are the only gaffers on my shit list. I've learned to tolerate many things, so I don't really care about a lot of gaffers you guys seem to hate, but these two are on a whole other level.

Uhhhh, RobbieNick is my GAF account.  Nice to know how you feel, Wrath.
PS4

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
[youtube=560,345]Bt7JLzCQbJw[/youtube]
©ZH

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Why would people pay to see a university lecture just to get offended? :lol
PSP

Eric P

• I DESERVE the gold. I will GET the gold!
  • Icon
Why would people pay to see a university lecture just to get offended? :lol

why do so many liberals watch fox? (or at least clips from fox)

I think it's the same principal

a stead diet of outrage
Tonya

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
So I really fucking hate RobbieNick.

The guy is easily the most annoying person on GAF's gaming side(yes even more than AceBandage). Everytime I see a post of his I'm always like "uhh this motherfucker". He's never funny, never posts anything of worth, doesn't know how to respond to anyone, and I'm pretty sure he's a furry.

So Vox-Pop and RobbieNick are the only gaffers on my shit list. I've learned to tolerate many things, so I don't really care about a lot of gaffers you guys seem to hate, but these two are on a whole other level.
Uhhhh, RobbieNick is my GAF account.  Nice to know how you feel, Wrath.
Yeah I don't buy it. You're too awesome.

Plus he's a Sonic fanboy who never talks about movies, yeah not you.

I keep my Sonic obsession over at GAF.  People just can't handle how I feel about that blue hedgehog for some reason.

Sonic Unleashed is amazing, btw.
PS4

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
You need more proof than my word!? :maf

I'm the one and only RobbieNick. You're free to "disagree", but you'll find that if you continue to do so, you'll be sadly mistaken, to no one's tears...
PS4

Third

• BODY TALK

religious people  :lol

Beezy

A friend posted this on twitter:

[youtube=560,345]Wjehii-jjHE[/youtube]

Good fucking job Beyonce and parents. :-\

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
It's like the scene from Little Miss Sunshine, but so much worse.  :-\
dog

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier

... where's fistful?
PSP

Third

• BODY TALK
ultra-whores in the making

but they were pretty good.

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
real talk, I'd kill to have a girl that had been training to make my dick bust since she was 6. Chicks who've been dancing their entire lives are awesome in bed, just think how awesome a girl would be if she had been twurkin' all her life?

:omg

Raban

• The baby...
Gonna be honest, that shit was tight. Really good dancers for that age.
SRY

Beezy

just think how awesome a girl would be if she had been twurkin' all her life?
:lol

Gonna be honest, that shit was tight. Really good dancers for that age.
Yeah, but I don't think little girls should be gyrating and shit. And did they have to dress them like sluts?

Raban

• The baby...
Yeah, but I don't think little girls should be gyrating and shit. And did they have to dress them like sluts?

I dunno, but I think it works to shatter the illusion that children are "innocent" or "pure". For a modern dance, the sexualization is relatively light, and it isn't like those costumes show any more skin than you'd see if they were wearing bathing suits. The sexuality of that lingerie-style clothing is completely lost when they're on small children.
SRY

Mupepe

• Icon

I dunno, but I think it works to shatter the illusion that children are "innocent" or "pure". For a modern dance, the sexualization is relatively light, and it isn't like those costumes show any more skin than you'd see if they were wearing bathing suits. The sexuality of that lingerie-style clothing is completely lost when they're on small children.
I don't know why you'd want to really shatter that illusion.  The fact that people think it's okay for people to be skeezy at a younger and younger age is one of the things that really bugs me and makes me disagree with a ton of socially liberal people.  They're too young for that shit.  You forget that in the end, these children are being used by an adult to get some message or image across.  Just because all children aren't pure and innocent doesn't mean they have enough judgment to know what kind of message they're sending.  And maybe that "style" and sexuality is lost on you when you see it but I guarantee it's not for a bunch of sick fucks.  Any kind of sexuality and lingerie is inappropriate on a fucking child.  Fucking gross.

Raban

• The baby...
It's not really that I think it's OK, I just don't really care. Parents have been fucking up with their kids since the dawn of time, this is more of the same. I'll save my outrage for something truly disgusting.
SRY

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
No, that's pretty disgusting. The line of, "Oh well, parents have been messing up their kids forever!" is pretty ridiculous.
PSP

Raban

• The baby...
No, that's pretty disgusting. The line of, "Oh well, parents have been messing up their kids forever!" is pretty ridiculous.

Sorry, I wasn't even trying that time :-\
SRY

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
That kid pageant show is disgusting. what's it called, toddlers and tiaras?

It's hard to tell which is worse, honestly.
dog

Raban

• The baby...

:rofl
SRY

Mupepe

• Icon
I'm going to try to find the source, but I saw a survey of married men and women.  They asked them if they had a chance to cheat and it was 100% sure that their significant other would never find out, would they do it?

8% of men and 24% of women said yes.

Although it's just one survey, it does backup my anecdotal evidence that I've seen.  Women actually just seem to be more immature regarding sex and justifying what they do in a relationship.  At least on this continent. 

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow

Ok that was scary...

First was "Lol" then "What the fuck"

How can they move like that?

Brehvolution

©ZH

Beezy

:rofl
Lol, I posted that a few days ago. I know the dude on the right and he's fuckin hilarious whenever he starts dancing.

... where's fistful?
In the audience.
:lol

(Image removed from quote.)
And we're back down again...

:fbm

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator

... where's fistful?
In the audience.

More like hiding backstage.
©@©™

Phoenix Dark

More like under the stage

Himu

:-\
IYKYK

Skidmark

democracy..

Himu

IYKYK

bud

• a smudge of excrement on a tissue surging out to sea with a million tons of raw sewage
i'd do the blonde and maybe the redhead
zzz

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
:piss gen x parents :piss2

chronovore

• relapsed dev
real talk, I'd kill to have a girl that had been training to make my dick bust since she was 6. Chicks who've been dancing their entire lives are awesome in bed, just think how awesome a girl would be if she had been twurkin' all her life?

Reading that as-is, I feel vaguely angered -- but when I think about it from only a marginally different angle...

Ask any male if he'd like to have sex with a gymnast, and he'll say "yes." Or he'll lie. I'm pretty sure 100% of the male population fantasizes about getting with someone who can get their ankles behind their head, do the splits, bridge, and is incredibly toned and has great endurance.
spoiler (click to show/hide)
Except demi.
[close]

...And then I have to realize that all gymnasts have been in training since they were very young, to be able to do what they do. So I have to agree with your initial observation. But trotting out these little girls specifically to look sexy and do a sexy dance, I can't agree with that decision.

Himu

Reading that as-is, I feel vaguely angered -- but when I think about it from only a marginally different angle...

Ask any male if he'd like to have sex with a gymnast, and he'll say "yes." Or he'll lie. I'm pretty sure 100% of the male population fantasizes about getting with someone who can get their ankles behind their head, do the splits, bridge, and is incredibly toned and has great endurance.
Except demi.
[close]

...And then I have to realize that all gymnasts have been in training since they were very young, to be able to do what they do. So I have to agree with your initial observation. But trotting out these little girls specifically to look sexy and do a sexy dance, I can't agree with that decision.

Like anything, this subject is covered on Seinfeld.

IYKYK

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider

Except demi.
[close]

Naw, I ain't sitting here like fistful fappin' to them gyrating, but I do know that sexing with a dancer (ballet btw) is incredibly awesome - to the point where you feel totally unimportant in the act, you're just hanging on to your bones like a roller coaster ride - so it is only natural to point out that if a girl is taught more sex oriented moves as part of her dancing this euphoric experience would increase tenfold.

Real talk, no pedo.

as for this dance thing. Yeah it's fucked up, but it's so fucked up there really isn't a need for every post to be "gat damn dat fucked up".
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 07:28:34 PM by Brobzoid »

Hitler Stole My Potato

• The Pelé of Anal
Tacos

Brehvolution

©ZH

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
HSMP's avatar goes perfectly with that image  :lol
püp

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
[youtube=560,345]5yIGhsydtUQ[/youtube]

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
HSMP's avatar goes perfectly with that image  :lol

I had to

:9

Phoenix Dark

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
Am I the only one getting obnoxious "skip this ad" pages on gaf now? Maybe it's just on my iPhone.
itm

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Am I the only one getting obnoxious "skip this ad" pages on gaf now? Maybe it's just on my iPhone.

i dont get those at all.
fat

Hitler Stole My Potato

• The Pelé of Anal
Tacos

Skidmark

M3wThr33

At my high school graduation, the musician they hired forgot the words to Brown Eyed Girl.  :-\

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
PSP

etiolate

:lol Did he actually do the Phil Collins drums on her boobs or was the song edited in?

edit: durr nevermind, it's edited in

Arbys Roast Beef Sandwich

• •••

Nope, are you using http://secondapps.com/neogaf/ ?

I like using the mobile site because it screws EL out of ad revenue.
うぐう

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man

Oh man hahahhahah
:9

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow