Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780641 times)

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
Can't understand why most of those girls were bored. Wtf is wrong with them?!

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
They probably realized they weren't the top of the litter so they didn't stand a chance anyway. :'(

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
they wanted bieber. :fbm 

etiolate

http://youropenbook.org/?q=%22I%20am%20not%20a%20racist%20but%22

http://youropenbook.org/?q=%22just+sayin%22&x=0&y=0&gender=any

Olethia Fauntleroy- Tibbs 1 more thing..its more than okay 2b with some1 on the lower side of the attractive scale...okay u aren't shallow we get it, but 2 breed with them is altogether diff. How dare u do that 2 that child....omg like the 1st 1 was okay, but this 2nd kid is really less than desirable...I'm just sayin the close up nearly gave me an outburst in my meeting...smh!
22 minutes ago
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 11:35:43 PM by etiolate »

etiolate

Tyler Potts FOR THE RECORD. . . WACKA FLOCKA FLAME AND SOULJA BOY SUCK! THEY ARE NOT REAL MC'S! WHAT KIND OF NAME IS WACKA FLOCKA FLAME? THAT SOUNDS LIKE A CEREAL THAT GETS GOT IN YOUR MOUTH. AND SOUL IN SOULJA BOY? HE PUT NO SOUL IN HIS MUSIC. HI BEATS JUST HARD. I AINT HATIN, I'M JUST SAYIN. WHEN I HEAR THEM ON THE RADIO, I TURN IT. THEY SUCK!
2 hours ago

Pat McLeod Darth Vader had responsibilities.... he was responsible for the Death Star.... just sayin'
3 hours ago

Kathy Acreman Y is it that so many people cant find jobs....but when i call 411 frm my phn sum1 in iraq or sum other 3rd world country is on the other end of the line tryin 2 find a phn number4 me in the UNITED STATES and they barely speak english...sheesh! Just sayin
4 hours ago Spring, Texas

this is what the internets call a goldmine

Robo

That Darth Vader quote was from this week's Breaking Bad.  Just sayin.
obo

drew

• sy
that facebook spider bot might just be the greatest thing ever

edit nvm it is public domain
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 04:13:34 AM by drew »

drew

• sy

Skidmark

[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
a good friend from my Uni days interviewed in the Guardian - his work still boggles my mind :

http://www.guardian.co.uk/education/2010/may/17/bacterial-computing-synthetic-biology

It's funny how the gene for fluorescence is so easily picked up which makes it a litmus test for seeing if an organism can be genetically engineered.

Body repair is interesting but I wonder if they could actually eat cancer cells or something?  Since cancer has so many possible causes, that would be funny if bacteria could evolve fast enough to combat our own mutations.

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
I'd pay $5 for Gabe to read my email.
itm

Himu

IYKYK

Robo

obo

Himu

never gets old

[youtube=560,345]z7baCckh-XE[/youtube]
IYKYK

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
Jason Alexander is dead to me now.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Meh, never did anything for me back then - I was a Neumann guy
fat

Stoney Mason

And Skidmark wants to leave Sweden to come to this shithole

PS: I know its not Sweden, it's Denmark but still!

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
What's the context of that?  Looked really cool.

edit: derp, they were celebrating the bus driver.  How nice  :)
püp

Stoney Mason

What's the context of that?  Looked really cool.

edit: derp, they were celebrating the bus driver.  How nice  :)

http://kadaverofftherecord.wordpress.com/2010/05/13/final-element-of-bedre-bustur-the-flash-mob-is-out/

It's part of a marketing campaign so don't get too weepy but its still a sweet sentiment.

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
Real talk, Denmark is awesome. Drop some mountains in that bitch, give them a proper language and I'll live there forever.

Stoney Mason

They should do the American version of this campaign where the bus driver comes back and punches the dude playing the horn and a man urinates in a corner on the bus...

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow

And Skidmark wants to leave Sweden to come to this shithole

PS: I know its not Sweden, it's Denmark but still!

It's like a Disney movie.

They should do the American version of this campaign where the bus driver comes back and punches the dude playing the horn and a man urinates in a corner on the bus...

Do people really piss inside the bus?

Stoney Mason

disregard me. I'm just being a smart ass.

But back in the day when I did ride the bus, there were definitely some rough looking and smelling buses.

Stoney Mason

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
a good friend from my Uni days interviewed in the Guardian - his work still boggles my mind :

http://www.guardian.co.uk/education/2010/may/17/bacterial-computing-synthetic-biology

cool

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
the dude in the orange :rofl
püp

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
the dude in the orange :rofl

I've seen the gif and video of that so many times and I never noticed him before. :lol :lol
AMC

Skidmark

Real talk, Denmark is awesome. Drop some mountains in that bitch, give them a proper language and I'll live there forever.

:lol :lol

Here are two similar flashmobs from Sweden:

and here are two more that are a bit different:

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
wtf at the blonde one. I would've shit myself.

Skidmark

I don't know if you will be able to understand this but if you do here are some Finnish news to enjoy:

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider

Fresh Prince

Yeah I don't get this Scandinavian humour thing.

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
And I thought you were cool :'(

Fresh Prince

I'm cool for an Indian. Which isn't very cool at all  :'(

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
one of my bff's growing up was indian. He was about half my height. his sister is tiny as hell too, I think she could suck my dick without bending.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
could you do that...?  :-*
[close]

Fresh Prince

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider

Skidmark

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
(Image removed from quote.)

In this image, we see Gabe suffocating his meal (a young Indonesian boy) in his warm yet lethal layers.

lol I saw a dude on the street the other day who looked hard out like Gabe Newell, nearly dropped my cigarette

Skidmark

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Wow, what an unbearably awkward interview. Did they fuck afterwards? :lol
PSP

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
Wow, what an unbearably awkward interview. Did they fuck afterwards? :lol

She is flirting with him so obviously, and he is flirting right back.

It's kinda hot.
PS4

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler

If I was the host I'd have the hugest boner
UNF

cool breeze

I like the brief silence after she says she's messed up on drugs.  Audience can't tell if it was a joke or not.

Stoney Mason

I'm not someone who's really into that Ferguson show as the comedy isn't my cup of tea but on a personal level Craig Ferguson is almost certainly the most charming and genuinely personable host who does one of those type of chat/interview shows.

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
I'm not someone who's really into that Ferguson show as the comedy isn't my cup of tea but on a personal level Craig Ferguson is almost certainly the most charming and genuinely personable host who does one of those type of chat/interview shows.

plus he's a scot and we are all sexy bitches
UNF

Himu

I love his lips. They're sexy.
IYKYK

Himu

Himu, why were you banned?

Trolling ff13.  :lol Worth it
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 02:07:14 PM by Himuro »
IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
empty vessel is a stupid ASS.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
...really?  I think he's usually quite sane and intelligent with his political posts.
püp

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
I'm talking about the last couple pages in that thread about the 7 year old girl shot in Detroit.

He's saying that if a suspect is in a duplex with a connecting door, you can only get a warrant for one of them.  And he's calling for the judge who issued the warrant to be impeached.

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon

That video is down, but from little I watched during the whole LATE NIGHT BATTLE, I agree. His interview for Carey Mulligan, for instance, was fucking great. Probably helped that she was adorable.
AMC

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
I'm talking about the last couple pages in that thread about the 7 year old girl shot in Detroit.

He's saying that if a suspect is in a duplex with a connecting door, you can only get a warrant for one of them.  And he's calling for the judge who issued the warrant to be impeached.

That doesn't really scream stupid to me.  Shortsighted, maybe, but I don't know about stupid.
püp

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
The lastest interview with Evangeline Lilly was great too. I remember seeing a Kristen Bell interview and was all :heartbeat :heartbeat. He brings out the best in his guests, especially since if they're up for not being robotic drones there to plug something. I don't catch him everynight, but always love it when I do.
___

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist

That doesn't really scream stupid to me.  Shortsighted, maybe, but I don't know about stupid.
You don't just enter a topic after a dozen pages and say to impeach the judge, because he didn't do his job right and that this story justifies a total overhaul of all police and legal procedures..

That's just some law & order bullshit in a thread already overflowing with speculation and distrust.

Jansen

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=21365408&postcount=1140

dayum.

guess i have more time to chip away at the backlog now.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
For those of us who don't read GAF anymore, what happened?
dog