Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780568 times)

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
This |OT| shit has to stop now, it annoys me for no reason to the point that it baffles me.

I'd say the forum is being micromanaged to hell but lets be honest that ship sailed eons ago
itm

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=21417885&postcount=16836
 :lol

If I'm not mistaken, that dude already got perma'd for being a bitch. Looks like he's ready to go again.  :dur

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish

If I'm not mistaken, that dude already got perma'd for being a bitch. Looks like he's ready to go again.  :dur

Well I was playing Modern Warfare 2 last night and I lost a couple of games. I then started crying uncontrollably and started shaking. Before the night was finished I had a full on nervous breakdown. I'm only now getting back home from the hospital so I know exactly what that poster is going through.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Fucking GAF drama queens
[close]

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Videogames = Serious Bidness
©@©™

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer

Well I was playing Modern Warfare 2 last night and I lost a couple of games. I then started crying uncontrollably and started shaking. Before the night was finished I had a full on nervous breakdown. I'm only now getting back home from the hospital so I know exactly what that poster is going through.

Fucking GAF drama queens
[close]

Where's the cool, middle of the road rationality I've come to know and love from Stoney Mason?

Not that I disagree with you though.
🍆🍆

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish

Fucking GAF drama queens
[close]

Where's the cool, middle of the road rationality I've come to know and love from Stoney Mason?

Not that I disagree with you though.

Pissy morning. Haven't had my morning coffee yet.

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
It's true, after we lost that Search and Destroy map, I heard Stoney bawling and threatening to slit his wrists.
PSP

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace

Fucking GAF drama queens
[close]

I think this was the same poster who was complaining that games are too easy and wants a challenge.

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
Considering he loves Onimusha 4, which is the sloggiest slog-fest of a grinding drag, I'd say he doesn't really understand what a challenge is.

Ecrofirt

• Heavy Metal Jesus
wtf is this |OT| naming convention now? fucking nerdlingers and their obsessive-compulsive desires

Ahaha, I visited the Gaming Forum today for the first time in awhile, and I noticed that everything was |OT| this, and |OT| that.

Immediately came here to post a giant WTFFF (what the FUCKING FUCK, FUCKO?!)
8=D

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
wtf is this |OT| naming convention now? fucking nerdlingers and their obsessive-compulsive desires

Ahaha, I visited the Gaming Forum today for the first time in awhile, and I noticed that everything was |OT| this, and |OT| that.

Immediately came here to post a giant WTFFF (what the FUCKING FUCK, FUCKO?!)

You should post about this in my "|OT| What is up with all the |OT|'s at GAF?" thread (currently under construction, looking for someone to design a good banner for it, a PH.D in GRAPHICAL DESIGN THEORY and 10 years in the industry required at minimum).
©@©™

Third

• BODY TALK
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

New fap material for demi

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=21426021&postcount=156

My thoughts. But yea, every discussion on loli or cp brings the cretins out the woods.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator

Comes on the same time as the Lost series finale. Sent to die.
©@©™

Skidmark

It's true, after we lost that Search and Destroy map, I heard Stoney bawling and threatening to slit his wrists.

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
That |OT| shit looks stupid but it is probably just an attempt to make the shit search work better.

Phoenix Dark

The problem is that they're basically helping finance an illegal operation. And often the content is underground and basically shared among users, with circles often including someone involved with the filming/distribution.

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
The problem is that they're basically helping finance an illegal operation.

The irony is, change a couple words, and this could be a debate about drug policy.  And we know Amir0x's stance on that....
MMA

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
As much as I'd like to rip Amir0x and his "EVERYTHING IS BLACK AND WHITE UNLESS IT INCONVENIENCES ME" stance, I don't want to seem like I'm supporting the "HURRR GENETIC IMBALANCE DERP NOBODY'S EVER RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN ACTIONS" side. Just nuke that whole thread.
©@©™

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
[youtube=560,345]aMqM13EUSKw  [/youtube]

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
[youtube=560,345]aMqM13EUSKw  [/youtube]

HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE
dog

Beezy

Aren't golf balls really hard? ???

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship

150 mph into a steel plate? Most golf balls have a hard rubber core, though.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
150 mph into a steel plate? Most golf balls have a hard rubber core, though.
yeah they had a whole thing on the last Modern Marvels (History channel show) about balls.  A golf ball is actually waste as little energy as possible deforming little as possible to make it have the maximum amount of liveliness.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot

The battle to save the worlds fattest man, also know as the Battle of the Bulge: Part II
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 02:33:30 AM by Father_Mike »

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
Simon Monjack is dead?!

I wonder if he was driven to suicide by all the people who kept saying he'd killed his wife/was trying to profit from her death.
PS4

Third

• BODY TALK

Beyonce owned!

was the jury being serious?  :-\
[close]

GilloD

• TAKE THE LIFE OF FRED ASTAIRE. MAKE HIM PAY. TRANSFER HIS FAME TO YOU.
wha

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
lol, it's an improvement over the shittastic original cover.

magus

• LIKES FF7
This |OT| shit has to stop now, it annoys me for no reason to the point that it baffles me.
ahahahahah yea same here tough i think it's because when they say OT i think of "off topic" so it really makes my brain go in loop
and that's why you should never play RTS competively,seriously they are just frustating!
does starcraft 2 still have those cool tanks that turns into turrets? those were so cool :O
[close]
<----

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
I saw that Gamestop yesterday, and I was kinda like "WTF?" but I didn't throw a big fit over it because like they said, it's a 7 year old game on the PS2. Big deal.
©@©™

OptimoPeach

and that's why you should never play RTS competively,seriously they are just frustating!
does starcraft 2 still have those cool tanks that turns into turrets? those were so cool :O
[close]

Naw I think that's something they were throwing around years ago, but it was probably too imba to make it past the drawing board
hi5

Phoenix Dark

He's hating on Breaking Bad? I can't look too much for fear of spoilers. So far (5 episodes in), S3 rocks

OptimoPeach

Yeahh last night's episode was sorta polarizing I guess, but he's shitting all over it like it was Grey's Anatomy or something
hi5

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
[youtube=560,345]I3uXzr3WnA8&feature=player_embedded#at=111[/youtube]

VIN DIESEL IS THE BEST SALESMAN EVER

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
[youtube=560,345]1mc-3mXrNaE[/youtube]

Oh my god :rofl
:9

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
lmfao

amazing

GilloD

• TAKE THE LIFE OF FRED ASTAIRE. MAKE HIM PAY. TRANSFER HIS FAME TO YOU.
[youtube=560,345]Q77sJT8O56E[/youtube]

smh
wha

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
©ZH

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
I smhing till the mother started talking.

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
didn't make it that far...  :-X

Fresh Prince

From 3:13 onwards.

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
Someone give Iran nukes so I never have to see another video like that.

Costanza

He's hating on Breaking Bad? I can't look too much for fear of spoilers. So far (5 episodes in), S3 rocks
It's actually my favorite show, but last night's episode was completely worthless filler. Literally nothing happened nor was there any worthwhile character development that needed an entire episode spent trying to kill a fucking fly to get to.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man

smh

I just found the wolf form of the dude at 2:12

[close]
:9

etiolate

That mom is thinking "At least he isn't playing lolicon RPGs and iPad games".

Fresh Prince

He is probably a furry though.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
It's actually my favorite show, but last night's episode was completely worthless filler. Literally nothing happened nor was there any worthwhile character development that needed an entire episode spent trying to kill a fucking fly to get to.
That episode wasn't about the exposition.  It was the opposite.  It was meant to finally explain in detail why Walt made the decisions that he did earlier and it used small insignificant fly to show how different those two are.  I've never hated and liked Walt so much in one episode.

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
IT'S NOT EMO

IT'S NOT GOTH

IT'S...WELL...MORE ANIMAL THAN THAT

magus

• LIKES FF7
more drama than your average dr.house episode!
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=396288
<----

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
[youtube=560,345]qhDIQa211VE[/youtube]

Third

• BODY TALK

smh

bunch of distinguished mentally-challenged fellows

M3wThr33

It could be worse.
Actually, no. It's borderline furry crap. Just like all of furrydom, it's a fucking stepping stone into fucking fat chicks that think they are sexy bunnies.

muckhole

• AMBASSADOR
fek

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
meeeeeeee-ow

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
[youtube=560,345]MEjEAs-TTWs&feature=related[/youtube]

Kid almost blows his head when he reaches for the high note.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
Q77sJT8O56E[/youtube]

smh

i'd do the chick at 1:40
nat

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
Would you do her wolf form?
Drunk