Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780819 times)

Third

• BODY TALK
:rofl

the smack came out of nowhere  :lol

Saint Cornelius

• Always rockin' the sawed-off wisdom.
Corny knows the Penny-arcade guys?  :0

Yeah, Jerry and me go back like vertebres.
dap

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
©ZH

huckleberry

Touchdown Jesus has been smote!

:lol

I have passed by that thing a million times and marveled at its gaudiness.
wub

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=21863910&postcount=1103

I've probably read a 100 posts just like this on gaf, but for some reason, this one made me sarcastically yell "Wow, thanks for all that info, brah!" out loud. :lol   One guy just says the arcade at $150 is a good deal, and gets an entire breakdown of MS financials in return...it reminds me of going to gamestop and having a clerk pick up on the fact that I know a little more about gaming then the average person.  then the clerk talks my ear off about everything as a result.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 10:01:14 AM by Don Flamenco »

Lone

I passed by Plaster Jesus a couple times on a business trip a few years ago.  Totally forgot about it, up until I saw the pictures here. 

It was a huge fucking Jesus.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
I don't really get Nemesis Returns, ongoing joke? The Dickens and Icarus ones :lol
:9

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
ya look a few comics back for the nemesis stuff

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
The Franklin one is true  :'(

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
ya look a few comics back for the nemesis stuff

Just caught up, serial gay subtext :bow :lol

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
The Franklin one is true  :'(

"I'm devoting my time to whores from now on!"

I should make that my catchphrase.
dog

Fresh Prince

:rofl

the smack came out of nowhere  :lol
Seriously cats are mean bastards.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
I don't really get Nemesis Returns, ongoing joke? The Dickens and Icarus ones :lol

Dickens was like Victorian fistful.
©@©™

chronovore

• relapsed dev
Corny knows the Penny-arcade guys?  :0

Yeah, Jerry and me go back like vertebres.

You're vertebros.

GilloD

• TAKE THE LIFE OF FRED ASTAIRE. MAKE HIM PAY. TRANSFER HIS FAME TO YOU.
wha

Skidmark

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
Is all of 4chan such a disorganized mess like that?
©ZH

Skidmark

[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

Skidmark

Is all of 4chan such a disorganized mess like that?
4chan can be very entertaining especially if you are a person that can enjoy their humor without worrying too much about whether the content and stories told are real or fake.
you can go to and watch some videos about the 4chan memes, start watching the older ones.
you can find more memes here too: http://knowyourmeme.com/
Here are my favorites:

Fresh Prince

The way she enunciates 'oral' so obvious :teehee

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
[youtube=560,345] [/youtube]

:yuck :yuck

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
[youtube=560,345]CwE-SLnLkqY[/youtube]

OMG  :drool  :o

Fresh Prince

There needs to be a new Snoop Dogg.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
dog

Raban

• The baby...

Such terrible music, but I've jerked it like over 9,000 times to her music videos.
SRY

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
[youtube=560,345]85WNaVTXVaI[/youtube]

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish

Put a bag on that face but she has a good body. (or just large breasts. Not sure of which)

Music isn't for me but she seems to deliver catchy modern pop music.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Body>face but the face aint bad. Her music sucks but...dat body  :o

Eric P

• I DESERVE the gold. I will GET the gold!
  • Icon
http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2010/06/16/fashion/20100617-gimlet.html?ref=fashion

Stylist Rico London has become well known at Levels Unisex, a barber shop in East Harlem. He's particularly known for his sculptured designs.

Tonya

FatalT

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=398687

Doodoo head, shitting up my thread!  :punch

I'm trying to point out GAF's shitty community here.

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
You called me out you asshole

eat shit

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Ghahaha, someone got banned for calling out the 500 errors

FatalT

You called me out you asshole

eat shit

You said my idea was atrocious! Lick my bung hole!  :-X

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
You lick yo butthole

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Imagine if it did go to a pay to post setup but remained the same. PAY US $10 BUT WE CANNOT GUARANTEE A STABLE ONLINE EXPERIENCE :derp I think the moment money comes directly out of users accounts into Evilore's pockets there's going to have to be some accountability for the dissatisfaction of the paying users. I'm sure he doesn't want that.

Looking at shitty adverts about BBW dating sites and other sorta relevant shit is sorta' like havin' some teenager dealing out your weed. Money goes from the user, dealer, provider. That layer protects The Man.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 03:41:49 PM by BlueTsunami »

magus

• LIKES FF7
same here
everytime someone gets banned on gaf everybody is always like
"PWNED!"
no matter the reason
<----

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
503 Errors now - hope my account is paid up to date  :(
___

Stoney Mason

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=21931132&postcount=41

:lol WOW

I can't understand how people accept this.

He's the absolute worst. The worst.

You can't criticize him, mock him, or the forum. Thinnest skin ever.

And even if you aren't really doing any of those things, if he perceives that you are, he will ban you. He is the absolute worst. And he's the owner of the site which makes it doubly bad because some of the mods take their cue from him.

Stoney Mason

same here
everytime someone gets banned on gaf everybody is always like
"PWNED!"
no matter the reason

A lot of boot lickers. And if you criticize someone being banned for something stupid, there is a very good chance you will be joining them. Great way to crack down on any dissension.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 04:18:11 PM by Stoney Mason »

Skidmark

He's the absolute worst. The worst.

You can't criticize him, mock him, or the forum. Thinnest skin ever.

And even if you aren't really doing any of those things, if he perceives that you are, he will ban you. He is the absolute worst. And he's the owner of the site which makes it doubly bad because some of the mods take their cue from him.
I can understand this behavior on a personal blog but not on such a huge forum. The guy needs to get laid.

Stoney Mason

I can understand this behavior on a personal blog but not on such a huge forum. The guy needs to get laid.

I use to maybe believe that strong moderation of the type they practice was necessary on a board of that size and with the number of trolls it has. I don't know. Maybe it is...

But they go beyond strong moderation into simply childish, hypocritical, and really embarrassing behavior. I'm sure the irony completely escapes him that he does far more damage to that board than any troll ever could.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 04:28:31 PM by Stoney Mason »

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
 :violin :elf :violin

Skidmark

Have you seen what he looks like?

getting laid :rofl
Yeah I have seen his pic, its not his looks that makes me feel so. Its the way he acts, behaves and talks.

I use to maybe believe that strong moderation of the type they practice was necessary on a board of that size and with the number of trolls it has. I don't know. Maybe it is...

But they go beyond strong moderation into simply childish, hypocritical, and really embarrassing behavior. I'm sure the irony completely escapes him that he does far more damage to that board than any troll ever could.
Generally speaking, I like their moderation. Its just when he bans people because they say something that he doesn't like to hear that I am against.

Stoney Mason

Generally speaking, I like their moderation. Its just when he bans people because they say something that he doesn't like to hear that I am against.

I've seen far too many cases of people being banned for bullshit reasons or precisely because they said something he didn't like. (or some other mod) Once you see that a few dozen times, it sort of turns you off to the entire place. At least in my case.

I've been banned from gaf before for legit reasons. I've been banned from GAF before for bullshit reasons. It's honestly a crap shoot. Which is the problem. The "rules" change from day to day.

Skidmark

Did he ever ban someone for something he said outside gaf? I can imagine him doing so.
and people complain about facebook.

Stoney Mason

Did he ever ban someone for something he said outside gaf? I can imagine him doing so.
and people complain about facebook.

He banned a game dev Denis Dyack at least partially for talking bad about GAF to the press. Dyack himself was/is a bit of an idiot but it was very predictable how Evilore would act.

Quote from: Evilore
As Confucius once said, “the photoshop cat juggles a ball of yarn, and unravels it all over his face.” You are Baldur, Denis. You’re the poorly animated bald Norse technogod, the Übermensch with a thousand pointless book references misunderstood by the dirty proles who aren’t worthy enough to judge you.

Your favorite Nietzsche quote, “he who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster,” is one you’ve fallen victim to yourself, if your opinion of this site is to be taken to heart. In these pitiable confrontations with us you’ve proven to be the monster of gaming development, a sore on the industry and a squanderer of your subordinates’ time and effort. Through all this, through this self-inflicted PR nightmare, you’ve conquered vast new frontiers of unwarranted hyperbole and desperate pseudo-intellectual grasping. Buy an unaccredited doctorate, change your given name to Derek, and take up the reins; Derek Smart would eagerly defer to the greatness of Dr. Dyack.

What is an appropriate action to take in response to the man who continues to post here? I won’t be tolerating a second retconned “social experiment,” a second call for NeoGAF’s closing, or a second “worst forum” insult. You decided to ignore the option for real terms for your pointless tag bet, so with the majority of reviews condemning your magnum opus to mediocrity I’ll claim a suitable prize by telling you to get the hell off NeoGAF.

:yuck

I think he thinks a post like that is very clever and deep.

Have you seen what he looks like?

getting laid :rofl

if a 23 year old that makes around 400k yearly can't get laid he isn't trying. all about the dolla bills, son :pimp
orl

Arbys Roast Beef Sandwich

• •••
400k?! wtf

clearly I am in the wrong industry.
うぐう

Junpei the Tracer!

• I started with Nightbright and ended with Comics
That's an awful lot for I assume just running a forum.
Boo

Skidmark

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
wat

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
That's an awful lot for I assume just running a forum.

It's not as if he uses the site's ad revenue for servers.