Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1781083 times)

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
It's possible on vBulletin.  I bet costanza does it too.
PS4

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
People have been saying that for years, how do you think this forum was created in the first place?

I assume all of you newcomers were convinced otherwise, defending the forum and its mods, even quoting the "banned" tag of others and laughing it up, until it happened to you.

So suck it up, take it like a man, forget about that place, move on, and most important of all: stop being a bitter bitch. <= Not exclusive to wrath.

:bow2

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
I thought WYL was spying on PMs too after the few I got from GS last night. He tells me to fuck off over PMs then I ignore him, and he starts posting other petty shit. Then, banned!

So if I murdered him in the digital realm, what did mods at WYL do to him?!
(|)

Costanza

Its not unless you install a plugin. I assure you we don't and will never have that. PMs should stay private.

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish

Its not unless you install a plugin. I assure you we don't and will never have that. PMs should stay private.

:drake

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas

Thank goodness. Then my cock pics are still safe.
PS4

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
So what was the alt?
(|)

MCD

• Fastest selling shit

famous last words.

Smooth Groove

• Both teams played hard, my man
I still like the place, I just hate EviLore. And nah its cool.

Just ask Himu for that disgusting love letter he wrote GAF in which he begged for the removal of his perm.  It'll bring tears to your eyes.  From laughter. 

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider

Just ask Himu for that disgusting love letter he wrote GAF in which he begged for the removal of his perm.  It'll bring tears to your eyes.  From laughter. 
lolwhat? Himu was permed and growled his way back from the grave?  :o

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
Yeah, that letter was hilarious.
PS4

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
Is that true? I must read that letter :rofl
Drunk

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
It was basically like "I know I did a bad thing, I know I've disappointed you guys.  But I promise if I'm unbanned, I will strive to be a great poster.  I love GAF and just want to be a part of the wonderful community." :rofl
PS4

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
I remember the letter. I'm pretty sure it was posted on here, too.
fat

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
It was, but damned if I'm going to search for it.
PS4

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace

lolwhat? Himu was permed and growled his way back from the grave?  :o

Makes sense since members have said to "free Himuro" when a thread about bans and banned members come up.

Wasn't this thread itself his creation since he was pissed when GAF banned him?

Smooth Groove

If you look closely, you will find "I'll suck you dick and swallow too" hidden in the letter. 

Himu

I was a teenager or something. Sue me :lol

I wasn't unbanned because of the letter though.
IYKYK

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
It was only a couple of years ago. :lol
PS4

Himu

It was like 3-4 years ago. Pretty positive I was still in my teens or at least 20 years old. Pathetic, I know. I don't give a shit.
IYKYK

Wait wait wait.. Himu ran back to GAF less than a fucking year ago after swearing he didn't care any more and how it was stupid.

:lol
野球

Himu

It's more like, I didn't really read gaf when I was perma banned. This much was true. What's the point of reading if you can't post?

Still went into #ga and all dat shit regularly though. Can't stop my hustle, nicca
IYKYK

Smooth Groove

Teenager my ass.  It was like 2 years ago.   ::)

Himu

No it wasn't. I've been unbanned for like 3 years.
IYKYK

Himu

???

Persona 4 came out almost 2 years ago. By that point I had been unbanned for a year. I made the thread.
IYKYK

Himu

:lol at you arguing semantics

makes me wanna pull your cute little cheeks
IYKYK

Smooth Groove

What does semantics have to do with you claiming to still be a teenager 2.5 years ago?

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Himuro trying to pull a Sarah Palin. Suddenly, two-and-a-half years becomes four.
PSP

Himu

IYKYK

Himu

Word
IYKYK

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
Is he like bipolar/schizophrenic? I dont understand why someone would post on two accounts the way he was. The other one wasn't even a joke account.

???

So why not let him keep it up? If it's not used to troll or disrupt then more power to him. Or you could just make each account's tag point to the other one so he can't use it to fuck with people.

Or just ban one.

Himu

Also, it wasn't Evilore who unbanned me. It was the gracious Hitokage, who I had an e-crush on before he changed my nick to Icehouse, even it was jokingly. Sorry Hito, you broke my heart and betrayed homojapuals everywhere. I know you're reading this!
IYKYK

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
Himuro even kisses GAF mod ass on Evilbore.  "the gracious Hitokage" :rofl
PS4

Smooth Groove

Himuro wasting the gift created by the sacrifices of great men like Lincoln and MLK.  SMH

Costanza

Is he like bipolar/schizophrenic? I dont understand why someone would post on two accounts the way he was. The other one wasn't even a joke account.

???

So why not let him keep it up? If it's not used to troll or disrupt then more power to him. Or you could just make each account's tag point to the other one so he can't use it to fuck with people.

Or just ban one.

Thats what I did.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Himu makes The BlackStallion look like Thurgood Marshall smh

Smooth Groove

What's BlackStallion doing now?  Is he still macking on mediocre looking white girls?

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Probably. Michigan State is full of them

EmCeeGrammar

• Casted Flamebait lvl. 3
anyway, its not rocket science folks, if you need an email account find some obscure free email site with a non assuming name and use that. Like google "free email" and pick something towards the back end of the results. The volume of users applying at GAF means the moderation is not going to verify if your email provider is a paid service or not.
They most likely use a verification service, genius.  My business has one we can use for our email list. :P

GAF does not.
sad

Reb

• Hon. Mr. Tired

???

Or just ban one.

Thats what I did.

Puddles was his other account, right?
brb

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

I lost it at the "action" montage towards the end.  1:31 in.   :lol
ど助平

Costanza

[youtube=560,345]#t=0m35s[/youtube]

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
moar like GAF ban talk
vjj

Himu

[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
IYKYK

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace

???

Or just ban one.

Thats what I did.

really wondering this as well

T-Short

• hooker strangler
地平線

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
sup

Eric P

• I DESERVE the gold. I will GET the gold!
  • Icon
Goddamn some of you are fucking obsessed with NeoGAF.
Tonya

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR

they painted the ponies  :-\
nat

chronovore

• relapsed dev
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6622I420100703

:teehee

BEST HEADLINE EVER
Agreed.

Cause my banning was pretty bullshit

People have been saying that for years, how do you think this forum was created in the first place?

I assume all of you newcomers were convinced otherwise, defending the forum and its mods, even quoting the "banned" tag of others and laughing it up, until it happened to you.

So suck it up, take it like a man, forget about that place, move on, and most important of all: stop being a bitter bitch. <= Not exclusive to wrath.
:omg :starwars :rapetime
spoiler (click to show/hide)
Excellent.
[close]

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
©ZH

ferrarimanf355

• I have the cutest car on The Bore
[youtube=560,345]#t=0m35s[/youtube]
I'm guessing someone confused Sarah Palin with Bayonetta. It happens...

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Is WYL down for everybody too?

Works for me.
dog

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6622I420100703

:teehee

finished just shy of Dix, who took control coming off the bend and stayed in front to win
"I was a little sloppy out of the blocks, but I was able to hold on,"
"It wasn't bad, but I was a little fatigued toward the end," Gay said. "I tried to stay relaxed and bring it home
"but I'm a little beat up, too."

___

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon

???

Or just ban one.

Thats what I did.

Answer the question, Costanza.

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
Why do you care what Green Shinobi's other account is, Malek?  Fuck it, leave the guy alone.
PS4

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
Why do you care what Green Shinobi's other account is, Malek?  Fuck it, leave the guy alone.

Look up "hypocrite" in the dictionary. You know what you’ll find? The definition of the word "hypocrite," which you fucking are!