Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780929 times)

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
Happy birthday Bulleta.

and whats this? OA forum drama now  :lol

chronovore

• relapsed dev
[youtube=560,345]i0KqzSUw6vQ[/youtube]

Also, my sister told me that Snooki is legally a little person midget.  :lol
Would.

Yeah, that's pretty hot. Would. Though I'm afraid a normal sized cock would probably still make her eyes pop out. Himumu's legendary unit would probably depressurize her inner ear.

Saint Cornelius

• Always rockin' the sawed-off wisdom.
I'm so fucking tired of stupid girls
dap

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
How else would you get laid?

Saint Cornelius

My hand? I'd rather fuck my fist than feign interest in some stupid chick whose every word falls to the ground with a hollow thud.

Oh I mean sick burn brah ::)
dap

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator

Just had to be a white person.  :-\

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I love how the next guy just pulls up to the busted window and they hand him his food.  :lol
[close]
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 07:37:01 PM by Great Rumbler »
dog

Himu

I'm GLAD the person wasn't black. I was dreading they'd be black and I was crossing my fingers...and she wasn't. HALLELUJAH THERE *IS* A GOD
IYKYK

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
[youtube=560,345]6ApvOEYQKyo[/youtube]
dog

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
Announcer: "It's just not Baseball."

I agree, I didn't nod off the whole time :smug
___

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Announcer: "It's just not Baseball."

I agree, I didn't nod off the whole time :smug

I love the bit about being in danger of getting your fingers stepped on. I can see the danger in it, especially to athletes that rely on their hands but its like a threat level above gettin' your butt pinched.
:9

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
___

Himu

amazing
IYKYK

Beezy

I'm GLAD the person wasn't black. I was dreading they'd be black and I was crossing my fingers...and she wasn't. HALLELUJAH THERE *IS* A GOD
PRAISE WHITE JESUS

drew

• sy

this happened where me and demi live :lol

i can sympathize for her, i complain about that bullshit all the time, its fucking ridiculous that the fast food burger joints dont serve everything all the time, stoners should be able to get an egg mcmuffin at 4 in the morning, and dont even get me started on how chik fil a is closed on sunday because the ceo is some jesus addled hick bumble fuck
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 09:52:37 PM by drew »

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Which McDonalds did that happen at?
fat

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
It really is for the best that Burger King doesn't serve croissanwiches 24 hours a day. I'd be at least 2 tons.
(|)

drew

• sy
and i quote

It all happened around 6 a.m. New Year's Day at the east side McDonald's on the corner of Main and Front.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?section=news/local&id=7601688

on the east side, of course it happened there, everything always happens there :lol

for everyone thats never been to toledo the east side is filled with white trash other various forms of filth

cool breeze

the best part is the next guy rolls up and it's back to business as usual

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
I can't think of one place I've ever been that had an "East Side" and it wasn't filled with trash.
(|)

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
I can't think of one place I've ever been that had an "East Side" and it wasn't filled with trash.

:lol so true.
Drunk

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
Our East Side has great strip clubs though. :pimp
(|)

DJ_Tet

facebook acct of WWII was epic
TIT

etiolate

reading the gaf Other M thread is painful for me

I know fuck all about this game, but I know I wouldn't be so quick to scream how shit it's going to be before I actually play it!

Wait, research, let gut make decision, then live with it either way.

And fuck Metroid purists, or purists of any kind. You are destroying evolution and evolution is a good thing!

I'm not adressing you specifically ElFly, but someone said it best in the other thread.. Just like with Harry Potter, fans are bemoaning the creator of the series because he isn't following your fanfics.

and pretty much everything Boney posts

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
meh, other m looks cool
püp

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Probably fake, but LOL anyway.

Maybe I didn't like being the bottom because there was a dick in my ass.

Seemed like a good idea at the time.

:dur :dur :dur
©@©™

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
[youtube=560,345]kFLU2RJevMA[/youtube]

omfg  :lol

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
himuro's been blown by a dude  ???
püp

Phoenix Dark

shots fired

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
makes complete sense, though
püp

Himu

PD :rofl

that thread is 2005 O-T material :rofl
IYKYK

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
and i quote

It all happened around 6 a.m. New Year's Day at the east side McDonald's on the corner of Main and Front.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?section=news/local&id=7601688

on the east side, of course it happened there, everything always happens there :lol

for everyone thats never been to toledo the east side is filled with white trash other various forms of filth

East side is horrible. Has been forever.

Sadly, my old neighborhood (around Whittier elementary) has turned to shit too.

Reb

• Hon. Mr. Tired
brb

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
One more

:lol

Robo

One more

[img]http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/70/they_live_deal_w_It.gif[img]

:lol :lol
obo

ferrarimanf355

• I have the cutest car on The Bore
[youtube=560,345]3B0joNsmWUQ[/youtube]

ferrarimanf355

• I have the cutest car on The Bore
So, what happens on Jersey Shore tonight? Pauly D looked pissed last week.  :o

Saint Cornelius

I can't take all the credit for it, but seems there's quite a revolt taking place at OA...

(ah who am I kidding)
dap

Phoenix Dark

details plz. Guessing it's not work safe

Mupepe

• Icon
people calling for st c to be unbanned and then a general rebellion on the craptasticness the forum has been.  Outside of the 4chan image span thread and a random good one, OA sucks.  It's all racial nonsense and 360 vs ps3.  I know it's always been that, but there used to be movie discussion and other shit there too.  Not anymore.  It's all forum personality nonsense now.

Saint Cornelius

The usual stupid shit; Hans is banning such upright citizens like myself under his Annon account, and the few people there that aren't Hans' legions of joke characters are wondering when the OA "anything goes" way of doing things changed into the HA "anything goes, as long as Hans agrees with it".

I'm sure banning GIR has a lot more to do with the revolt than banning me, since I'm not well-liked, but still. Nice to see people kind of thinking for themselves. ("kind of" being the operative word - I'm sure this will be much ado about nothing once fatmanda posts a bikini pic)

edit: or, what Mups said
dap

Stoney Mason

That site always seemed god damn awful to me. Can't say I see much of a difference now. It's just really bad in a different kind of way versus the old way.

Mupepe

• Icon
It didn't used to be so bad.  There were some likable personalities there before.  Now they get sidelined for the "OMG STUPID WETBACKS GET OUT" and "LOL X3D0 SLIM SUCKS".  People were always free to make shit like that, but now that is ALL there is.  There is nothing else.  The forum is on life support by those obnoxious threads because anyone with decent opinions or who's not a lowlife piece of shit has stopped posting pretty much.

Phoenix Dark

OA used to spawn multiple classic threads a year, and sometimes a month.

Saint Cornelius

That site always seemed god damn awful to me. Can't say I see much of a difference now. It's just really bad in a different kind of way versus the old way.

Before Evilbore became a refuge for banned GAffots, OA was the only option. It's filled with douchebags that get off on being an anonymous douchebag, but at least there used to be people that also knew how to have interesting conversation.

But there's less and less interesting conversation and more and more stupid shit nowadays, and it's just completely apparent that Hans is running the show.
dap

Mupepe

• Icon
OA used to spawn multiple classic threads a year, and sometimes a month.
Christie Elaine's titties.  That was an awesome thing to log on and find.  Epic thread.  Does anyone still have a link to those or have them saved??  I'd give a bj for them.

Before Evilbore became a refuge for banned GAffots, OA was the only option. It's filled with douchebags that get off on being an anonymous douchebag, but at least there used to be people that also knew how to have interesting conversation.

But there's less and less interesting conversation and more and more stupid shit nowadays, and it's just completely apparent that Hans is running the show.
Yup.  Now they're mostly banned or have given up on having decent conversation.

Saint Cornelius

Christie Elaine's titties. 

Her beestings? The fact that Olimario got pwned & shit upon from great heights over a PSP was hilarious, but those boobies? Hella disappoint.
dap

Solo

Banned at GAF again for no reason because Evilore is a dripping cunt   :lol

Mupepe

• Icon
Christie Elaine's titties. 

Her beestings? The fact that Olimario got pwned & shit upon from great heights over a PSP was hilarious, but those boobies? Hella disappoint.
I just remember being so excited over them because she had a damn cute face and from the pics what seemed like a damn nice body and it was just one of those rare moments when you get what you've wanted for so long and who cares if it's not as great as you'd imagined, ya know?  You got it.  Plus i was probably horny.  but I haven't seen those pics in years.

Mupepe

• Icon
dripping cunts are so good.  Better than sandy and dry.  They hurt :(

Solo

Truth. I just get a kick out of GAF's moderation. Troll mercilessly in threads for months? No reprimand. Make a comment about the hypocrisy of GAF? BANNED  :lol

Mupepe

• Icon
Fuck that place.  I'd rather read for news and shit.  It's not worth making an alt to post because I know I'd be banned over telling some stupid asshole there that he's a stupid asshole or that they have no sense of humor.  I learned my lesson after three alts.

Stoney Mason

Fair enough.

Saint Cornelius

I just remember being so excited over them because she had a damn cute face and from the pics what seemed like a damn nice body and it was just one of those rare moments when you get what you've wanted for so long and who cares if it's not as great as you'd imagined, ya know?  You got it.  Plus i was probably horny.  but I haven't seen those pics in years.

I know what you mean. The pic Garnet sent to me for shaving off my beard... dear lord I should've sent her a plane ticket!  :o
dap

Mupepe

• Icon
did that ever make its way to the public???  I miss garnet so much :(  I never see her on MSN anymore

Saint Cornelius

did that ever make its way to the public??? 

nope, and it never will, i gave her my word.   :mrt

However,

I somehow got topless pix of W*****l and I had to delete them immediately for fear of cybercrimes. And plus, gross.
[close]
dap

Phoenix Dark

Truth. I just get a kick out of GAF's moderation. Troll mercilessly in threads for months? No reprimand. Make a comment about the hypocrisy of GAF? BANNED  :lol

Maybe I should leave Nolan fanboys alone for a few weeks, just in case.

Mupepe

• Icon
did that ever make its way to the public??? 

nope, and it never will, i gave her my word.   :mrt

However,

I somehow got topless pix of W*****l and I had to delete them immediately for fear of cybercrimes. And plus, gross.
[close]
oh i saw those!  they were scary!  I probably still have a copy in my email since I save everything but good lord I expected better.