Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780662 times)

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Lennedsay cant even remember the soreness of her labia from last night. I bet he was annihilating your freak breach.
fat

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
muscle relaxant as well? So we're talking unconcious, angry butt-sex?

My sweat glands are getting hyper-active...

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
Lennedsay cant even remember the soreness of her labia from last night. I bet he was annihilating your freak breach.

Thank god for muscle relaxers.  :-*
(|)

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Giving you the ol one handed clap slap
fat

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
And right on my clap trap too!
(|)

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Filling you up like a twinkie
fat

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
It could be like a Tila Tequila song! The one with the special, heartfelt lyrics. :heartbeat
(|)

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Face in the pillow like harumpharumpfrumpf
fat

Himu

IYKYK

Hitler Stole My Potato

• The Pelé of Anal
Man, that would've been so much better if they didn't have the movie url at the end.
Tacos

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
That murder/rape hoax is still going on. W. T. F.

Why? Because Amirox is interested and involved, that's why. Otherwise it would've been locked and done forever ago.

And I tried asking what was the latest, but nobody would tell me wtf was going on, because NOTHING IS GOING ON!!! It's just theories and bullshit. 99 pages of it. Wow.
(|)

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

That's amazing. :rofl
dog

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
That murder/rape hoax is still going on. W. T. F.

Why? Because Amirox is interested and involved, that's why. Otherwise it would've been locked and done forever ago.

And I tried asking what was the latest, but nobody would tell me wtf was going on, because NOTHING IS GOING ON!!! It's just theories and bullshit. 99 pages of it. Wow.

WTF, I thought the whole thing was resolved and locked yesterday. :lol
©@©™

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
len, call a mod a power tripping asshole so I can laugh at your ban with veidt :hyper
Drunk

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
lol @ the GAF dude that paid 50 euros for a hooker and didn't even shoot his wad. COOL STORY BRO!
©@©™

Bulleta©™®

• is probably playing some game
So it's an Amirox playthread? 

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
AMC

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
Last night as my meds kicked in, I was going to leave you all a little note here. I don't remember what I wanted to say, but I remember laughing like Drunk Vinny on the episode he may or may not have boinked Snookz.  :lol
(|)

lordoftherink

Yep. For the first dozen or so pages, duckroll seemed to be the main mod reading the thread, and while the situation was crazy, the thread was mostly sane. Amir0x came in, and started claiming that the whole thing was bullshit. Now, there was a high chance at the time that it was bullshit, but because it was Amir0x, it was bullshit THIS IS FACT IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON and the thread turned into some sort of pathetic witch hunt. A couple posters pointed out that he was being fucking ridiculous and got banned. Socreges pointed out exactly what was wrong with the thread and was laughed off by not just Amir0x, but also other posters. Of course because a mod is saying this, tons of posters flock to the same side of the argument and start defending Amir0x, which was just as incredibly pathetic to witness as it sounds. It was a fifty page thread argument over nothing. I can't believe I read the whole thing.

Edit: some the posts I mentioned:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=22892253&postcount=3568
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=22892659&postcount=3736
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=22909791&postcount=4619

etiolate

Five bucks says the people Ami banned for calling him out on trolling got the ban message of "ad hominem attacks".

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
Seriously, no idea how you are this patient amirox, keep up the fight for rational thinking.
:lol
___

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
dog

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
Hilarious.
Drunk

Amir0x

Yep. For the first dozen or so pages, duckroll seemed to be the main mod reading the thread, and while the situation was crazy, the thread was mostly sane. Amir0x came in, and started claiming that the whole thing was bullshit. Now, there was a high chance at the time that it was bullshit, but because it was Amir0x, it was bullshit THIS IS FACT IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON and the thread turned into some sort of pathetic witch hunt. A couple posters pointed out that he was being fucking ridiculous and got banned. Socreges pointed out exactly what was wrong with the thread and was laughed off by not just Amir0x, but also other posters. Of course because a mod is saying this, tons of posters flock to the same side of the argument and start defending Amir0x, which was just as incredibly pathetic to witness as it sounds. It was a fifty page thread argument over nothing. I can't believe I read the whole thing.

I am so sorry I caused you concern for being too blunt about people's gullibility.  But I was totally wrong about Jbaird.  You'll be happy to know that JBaird posted at that other forum that she was found ALIVE AND WELL only the reason none of the details made sense is because there really was a crash (with not just her sister now, but also her nephew) and his GF was apparently uninjured.  Except that she blacked out and "woke up" at some mysterious friends house with virtually no recollection of where her sister and nephew went, even now they're still missing (there's no news article about this now six days after this event happened, of course).  Now when she woke up at this friends house magically with no memory of anything and no injuries, she told her friend to go on myspace and update all the people who were concerned about her well being.  Rather than use the phone for some reason.

Of course we should keep the sister and her nephew in our prayers because after this I can't believe I ever allowed myself to be so mean to gullible-GAF.  I have already moved to unpermaban JBaird.

wait the story is even faker now?

SHIT

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Oh snap.
dog

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
Is that really the famed mother abusing, drunk driving fatty amir0x?

I believe it is indeed, the one and only.
MMA

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Is that really the famed mother abusing, drunk driving fatty amir0x?

Yes sir
fat

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
gaf has 50k members - Are you really saying that causing 50k people potentially crippling psychological strain is somehow a lesser crime than beating one mother?

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
Lying on GAF>>>>>>Beating your mom>>>>>>Drunk driving

Sorry Ami, looks like you're still a bigger piece of shit!

You forgot the home invasions and thefts therefrom.  :teehee
MMA

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
I'm not redoing my chart!  That took me like 20 seconds!

Then I suppose you couldn't be pursuaded to add the tidbit that he once boasted about getting into fights and/or brawls on a monthly basis into your extensive chart?

I wonder if Ami thinks that his propensity for violence makes him "tough", or a "badass".... :smug
MMA

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
I say we go back to fat jokes.

I'm not redoing my chart!  That took me like 20 seconds!

Then I suppose you couldn't be pursuaded to add the tidbit that he once boasted about getting into fights and/or brawls on a monthly basis into your extensive chart?

I wonder if Ami thinks that his propensity for violence makes him King Hippo.... :smug

___

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
As soon as Ami posted, I started getting page errors. Now we know the real reason for all of GAF's 500 errors: heavy load on the servers.

:rofl
püp

Solo

I wonder if Ami thinks that his propensity for violence makes him "tough", or a "badass".... :smug

It certainly makes his bullshit detector infallible!

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
oh cool Ami is here now. Now we have someone less sane and more hideous(ly fat [for you jin]) than Bz.
UNF

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
FYI there's a closed thread on WYL about the murder/rape GAF thread, and the OP from GAF was posting in it. I have no idea what was going on with any of the BS, so I didn't read it either, but if any of you are interested, there you go.

http://wastingyourlife.com/forums/on-topic/is-anyone-following-that-crazy-ass-thread-gaf-1261.html
(|)

BeyondSaving

I am so sorry I caused you concern for being too blunt about people's gullibility.  But I was totally wrong about Jbaird.  You'll be happy to know that JBaird posted at that other forum that she was found ALIVE AND WELL only the reason none of the details made sense is because there really was a crash (with not just her sister now, but also her nephew) and his GF was apparently uninjured.  Except that she blacked out and "woke up" at some mysterious friends house with virtually no recollection of where her sister and nephew went, even now they're still missing (there's no news article about this now six days after this event happened, of course).  Now when she woke up at this friends house magically with no memory of anything and no injuries, she told her friend to go on myspace and update all the people who were concerned about her well being.  Rather than use the phone for some reason.

Of course we should keep the sister and her nephew in our prayers because after this I can't believe I ever allowed myself to be so mean to gullible-GAF.  I have already moved to unpermaban JBaird.

SHIT

Fuck you

Edit:Forgot something

Fuck You...Fat Boy
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 10:56:27 PM by BeyondSaving »

Robo

obo

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Ben Franklin's editor

Aside from just being well-written and funny, there are two things that I like about Hark, a Vagrant and both have to do with the art. The first is the facial expressions, which the artist absolutely nails every single time. They're just so well-done and perfectly accentuate the humor, in part, I think, because the strip is hand-drawn and then scanned, it forces the artists to get it right the first time instead of using a digital editor to continually tweak until the faces are "perfect". The other is the hands, which I didn't even think about before until this was pointed out to me. Every virtually every single panel, a character's hands are doing SOMETHING. They're never just sitting idly at the character's side or even just raised half-heartedly. The faces and the hands really add so much to the humor, it's so weird.
dog

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Fuck you

Fuck You...Fat Boy

:lol my god
fat

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Some childish behavior going on, what a god damn shame. I'm sorry about this environment, Amir0x. Lord knows how I deal with this shit

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
Well this is really awkward...
(|)

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Fuck You

edit:Forgot something

Fuck You...White Boy
fat

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon

SHIT

Fuck you

Fuck You...Fat Boy

edit:  but gawdamn that WYL thread is mostly incomprehensible.  and I dare not wade into the GAF thread other than what has been linked here.

But I did like this tidbit from the original thread:

Let's get this straight, Amir0x is not a police officer or a detective or anything

no fucking shit.

MMA

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
As soon as Ami posted, I started getting page errors. Now we know the real reason for all of GAF's 500 errors: heavy load on the servers.

:lol :lol

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
Well we got a regular ol' Sherlock Holmes over here. :rofl
(|)

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
Well we got a regular ol' Harry Crumb over here. :rofl

fixed  :munch
UNF

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm

lennedsay

• Senior MILF

Aww you shouldn't have...  Thanks....  :-[ :-*

So anyway, did GAF figure out that grass is green and sky is blue yet?
(|)

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
It's nice you let him post on your forum. Something that for some reason isn't reciprocal.
©ZH

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator

Well, he's certainly not the Thin Man.
dog

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler

Well, he's certainly not the Thin Man.

:teehee yeah, he's definitely no calorie counter if you get my drift!
UNF

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
Do we have a emote for spitting your drink out? :teehee
(|)

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
demi would you do amirox?

Amir0x

Some childish behavior going on, what a god damn shame. I'm sorry about this environment, Amir0x. Lord knows how I deal with this shit

You can't be offended by this stuff PD.  :lol

I mean after all these years the insults are still stuck on FATLOL and Mother Beater.  Shit, these insults are so feeble that calling me "fat" isn't even accurate anymore to my current body weight.

On this forum, you've got the GAF outcasts and those who feel their voices are being suppressed in some way on the forum so they come here to vent.  Naturally that's going to be pointed at people they feel are authority figures on NeoGAF.  I always get a kick out of how angry they seem.  It's nothing worth apologizing for!  I encourage everyone on here to insult me as they like, it's like an outlet for them.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 12:07:57 AM by Amir0x »

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
Alright, junior. :teehee
(|)

BeyondSaving

I mean after all these years the insults are still stuck on FATLOL and Mother Beater.  Shit, these insults are so feeble that calling me "fat" isn't even accurate anymore to my current body weight.

On this forum, you've got the GAF outcasts and those who feel their voices are being suppressed in some way on the forum so they come here to vent.  Naturally that's going to be pointed at people they feel are authority figures on NeoGAF.  I always get a kick out of how angry they seem. 

Wait your a MOTHER BEATER  :o  

....Damn man thats not funny, just sad

Amir0x

Wait your a MOTHER BEATER  :o  

....Damn man thats not funny, just sad

I always make sure I beat at least one mother per month.  :lol

Nah like most of these insults there is a hint of truth to it but it's blown to some ridiculous extreme.  I never hit my mom though.  Anyway, I'm off topic, so

Amir0x fatass motherbeater druggie junkie, er, drunk driver etc etc

have fun

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler

On this forum, you've got the GAF outcasts and those who feel their voices are being suppressed in some way on the forum so they come here to vent.  Naturally that's going to be pointed at people they feel are worthless human beings.  I always get a kick out of how angry they seem.  It's nothing worth apologizing for!  I encourage everyone on here to insult me as they like, it's like an outlet for them.

fixed and we don't hate on people just for being mods at gaf. hell, we had at least one regular here that was also a mod at gaf at the same time, at one point.
UNF

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon

I mean after all these years the insults are still stuck on FATLOL and Mother Beater. 

You forgot impaired driving.

And multiple Break and Enters on dwelling houses.

And theft via said Break and Enters on dwelling houses.

And countless assaults and (perhaps) assaults causing bodily harm.  (though maybe that's giving you too much credit.  :lol )

plus, of course, the endless admitted drug use (nobody cares about this on teh interwebs, of course, but it would at least round out the rap sheet)

and this is just the shit that you have admitted openly on web forums.   :spin :rofl :duh

I mean, fuck, you're practically a gawdamned career criminal at this point.  smh  ::)

Shit, these insults are so feeble that calling me "fat" isn't even accurate anymore to my current body weight.

I'm sure.  :rofl
MMA