Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780519 times)

Third

• BODY TALK
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)
« Reply #15360 on: September 06, 2010, 08:15:43 PM »
:rofl

cool breeze

Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)
« Reply #15361 on: September 06, 2010, 09:02:13 PM »
Things like this are why I get a chuckle out of the nerdlingers who post their girlfriends' pictures online. I wonder if they're aware how many people are likely to be slapping their salami to them.

I think that's the point.

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #15362 on: September 07, 2010, 02:17:22 AM »
Things like this are why I get a chuckle out of the nerdlingers who post their girlfriends' pictures online. I wonder if they're aware how many people are likely to be slapping their salami to them.

I think that's the point.

:-\
zzzzz

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #15363 on: September 07, 2010, 06:42:13 AM »
I don't get why girls post near naked or revealing pictures of themselves on the internet and are shocked, shocked that it manages to float about on the internet.

It's like my generation is totally lacking in common sense.  Once they get posted, you have to assume that some fat guy subsequently fapped to it and saved a copy on his hard drive for later use.
🍆🍆

Himu

« Reply #15364 on: September 07, 2010, 10:15:25 AM »
Girl on my facebook posted a pic of herself half naked fa sho. Had her titties poppin' out of her top and everything. Right click saved that.

her sister told her to change it. She argued with her.

She also put another pic up of her in a bikini with her ass popping out. Boner.

Yeah, she's in the US Army too.
IYKYK

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
« Reply #15365 on: September 07, 2010, 10:21:37 AM »
post em up

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
©ZH

Himu

« Reply #15368 on: September 07, 2010, 10:45:43 AM »
You know, usually I have rules against that but since she's such an attention whore I really don't care. I'm sure she'd be glad to know there's dudes tugging their shit to her. Why else post them on facebook?
IYKYK

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #15370 on: September 07, 2010, 10:50:54 AM »
Himu won't. Probably some skeezy black bitch. Keep that to yourself. We only allow pure snow white hoes on this forum. Thanks.
fat

Himu

« Reply #15371 on: September 07, 2010, 10:52:10 AM »
IYKYK

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #15372 on: September 07, 2010, 10:54:31 AM »
Wow it's Snooki. Looks like she enjoys yelling in drive thru windows too
fat

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #15373 on: September 07, 2010, 10:55:46 AM »
she looks like she's sucking in.  a lot.

Himu

« Reply #15374 on: September 07, 2010, 10:56:54 AM »
Really? I haven't seen her in years so I wouldn't know. I figured she gained a lot of weight on tour? Guess not?

???
IYKYK

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #15375 on: September 07, 2010, 10:57:55 AM »
Diunx is lookin good
fat

Himu

« Reply #15376 on: September 07, 2010, 10:58:46 AM »
IYKYK

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #15377 on: September 07, 2010, 11:05:07 AM »
she's definitely sucking in.  look at the arm fat.  and she looks fucking distinguished mentally-challenged.  and titty stretch marks are :yuck

who the hell is this?  did she go to school with us?

Himu

« Reply #15378 on: September 07, 2010, 11:06:44 AM »
Naw, knew her from church. Her uncle was the pastor. She has gained a lot of weight which makes no sense to me since she's in the army.
IYKYK

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
« Reply #15379 on: September 07, 2010, 11:09:53 AM »
this :rofl

Himu

« Reply #15380 on: September 07, 2010, 11:13:07 AM »
:smug
IYKYK

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #15381 on: September 07, 2010, 11:13:34 AM »
why the hell does she think this is hot??  djkfladjf

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story

drew

• sy
« Reply #15383 on: September 07, 2010, 12:42:02 PM »
Naw, knew her from church. Her uncle was the pastor. She has gained a lot of weight which makes no sense to me since she's in the army.

women in the army sit behind barb wired fencing for the duration of their rotation, its not like theyre in infantry out humping the hills

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #15384 on: September 07, 2010, 01:59:33 PM »
Monster (Kanye West feat. Jay-Z, Rick Ross, Bon Iver & Nicki Minaj)

Kanye is just trolling Pitchfork at this point
乱学者

Robo

« Reply #15385 on: September 07, 2010, 02:13:51 PM »
The song is decent until Nicki Minaj's verse.  That woman is awful and insufferable.
obo

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #15386 on: September 07, 2010, 02:41:54 PM »
She has the best verse on the song tho

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #15387 on: September 07, 2010, 03:35:12 PM »
[youtube=560,345]diiL9bqvalo[/youtube]
dog

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #15388 on: September 07, 2010, 03:43:02 PM »
:9

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #15389 on: September 07, 2010, 04:01:15 PM »
©ZH

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #15390 on: September 07, 2010, 04:03:29 PM »
 :lol

Bebpo

« Reply #15391 on: September 07, 2010, 04:07:04 PM »
wow

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
« Reply #15392 on: September 07, 2010, 05:54:22 PM »
Diunx is lookin good

I was gonna surprise you guys, thanks a lot Himuro!
Drunk

etiolate

« Reply #15393 on: September 07, 2010, 06:21:59 PM »
Banned for a week for referring to people in the Other M thread as dumb fucks.  Probably just a week ban because they were dumbfucks.

Off Note: Due to now logging out, I can see that the four or five people I have had on ignore for the past two days were still replying to me.

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #15394 on: September 07, 2010, 08:27:10 PM »
I made this comic about trying to maintain my diet while going out for team lunches at chain restaurants

乱学者

Brehvolution

« Reply #15395 on: September 07, 2010, 08:53:26 PM »
4 chins? damn :fbm
©ZH

Akala

• Easy Victor
« Reply #15396 on: September 07, 2010, 10:54:02 PM »

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #15397 on: September 08, 2010, 12:09:47 AM »
That's pretty good.

Beezy

« Reply #15398 on: September 08, 2010, 01:25:48 AM »
She has the best verse on the song tho
yep

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
« Reply #15400 on: September 08, 2010, 03:28:48 AM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=406495
GAF does not belong in the real world.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #15401 on: September 08, 2010, 09:22:29 AM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=406495
GAF does not belong in the real world.

That guy makes some really silly threads, and it's a shame b/c he has a cool username.
^_^

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #15402 on: September 08, 2010, 09:33:58 AM »
We are partial to J Alexanders and Seasons 52 ourselves. :'(
J Alexanders is soooooo fucking good.  I like the French Dip myself.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #15404 on: September 08, 2010, 02:29:10 PM »
püp

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #15405 on: September 08, 2010, 03:45:53 PM »
I can't believe the lady actually tried to coax her into finishing

Robo

« Reply #15406 on: September 08, 2010, 04:04:58 PM »
would hit with the force of 100 watermelons
obo

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #15408 on: September 08, 2010, 06:42:01 PM »
Seems like Costanza's forum exploded today. :teehee

I got an email that stated they switched domains and now the url is www.wastingyourlife.co

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #15409 on: September 08, 2010, 06:52:47 PM »
Awww sheeit. Even EB didn't splinter or go through growing pains like that. The wilde homo kept us together.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #15410 on: September 08, 2010, 06:57:46 PM »
I'll host them for a small nominal fee  8)

Zombie Dave has been banned for doing the worst thing you can do to a community, messing with the domain. It is too bad really, he was already starting to troll, and make it an issue. You might not agree, but our actions are to protect the site, and ultimately the users, you guys, so you can actually use it and enjoy it.

Someone get Zombie Dave here... we should steal that domain and point it here

To everyone else - register here instead
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 06:59:23 PM by demi »
fat

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #15411 on: September 08, 2010, 07:03:54 PM »
awesome forum e drama

love that shit
nat

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #15412 on: September 08, 2010, 07:08:14 PM »
$50? Tell him to get in touch with me... thanks.
fat

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #15413 on: September 08, 2010, 07:08:36 PM »
So Zombie Dave was an original member or something? I only know Costanza, Jibril and Veidt.

Costanza

« Reply #15414 on: September 08, 2010, 07:09:34 PM »
Zombie Dave = TheGreatDave

Awww sheeit. Even EB didn't splinter or go through growing pains like that. The wilde homo kept us together.

We fucked up at the start and let SnakeXs put us on his hosting because it was convenient. Then chapel came along and offered to design and somehow ended up with total control of the website. Biggest mistake ever.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #15415 on: September 08, 2010, 07:10:34 PM »
Is that The Great Dave? He is a member here... PM me if he reads this. Is he UK?
fat

Costanza

« Reply #15416 on: September 08, 2010, 07:11:04 PM »
I thought it wasn't your forum?

Dave owns the domain. I was a founding member.

TheGreatDave

« Reply #15417 on: September 08, 2010, 07:13:13 PM »
I ended up breaking the domain and now I can't fix it.  Originally the idea of redirecting it here went through my head, true fact.  I'll see what I can do.
>:/

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #15418 on: September 08, 2010, 07:14:03 PM »
:lol Why is there all this drama Dave? I dont even read that board... but I just think it would be funny to point it here. WHY DONT YOU PEOPLE JUST POST HERE? We have plenty gaming threads.
fat

Costanza

« Reply #15419 on: September 08, 2010, 07:15:19 PM »
I thought it wasn't your forum?

Dave owns the domain. I was a founding member.

Did you you help pay for the domain or anything useful, or did you just go "LETS START A FORUM, BROS"?

I set up a ton of shit with vbulletin and got most of the initial huge batch of members to sign up. I spent fucking hours dealing with drama and shit breaking before chapel came around, etc. I've done A LOT.