Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780659 times)

Tieno

• Iconz
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)
« Reply #16200 on: September 26, 2010, 10:40:48 AM »

i

Tieno

• Iconz
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)
« Reply #16201 on: September 26, 2010, 10:47:34 AM »

So fucking true!
i

Tieno

• Iconz
i

Tieno

• Iconz
« Reply #16203 on: September 26, 2010, 12:00:08 PM »
i

Chinner

« Reply #16204 on: September 26, 2010, 12:04:49 PM »
tieno when you jerk off do you ever look at your sperm and wonder many kids you are killing and if so how bad do you feel out of a scare of 1 to 7?

Tieno

• Iconz
« Reply #16205 on: September 26, 2010, 12:15:16 PM »
tieno when you jerk off do you ever look at your sperm and wonder many kids you are killing and if so how bad do you feel out of a scare of 1 to 7?
-0, I feel good man.
i

Tieno

• Iconz
« Reply #16206 on: September 26, 2010, 12:18:12 PM »
Good god, dem titties... :drool
Makes up for the lack of talent.  :-*
I don't see any lack of talent. Wtf are you talking about?
Would you listen to her music?
Of course, she has amazing talents!
i

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #16207 on: September 26, 2010, 12:20:35 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Just imagine though: in the vast near-infinity of space, there's only one you.

*cue poignant music*
dog

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #16208 on: September 26, 2010, 12:32:47 PM »
[youtube=560,345]hrOSL85ZMck[/youtube]

White people :lol

Of course they're going to be suspicious of the negro with the sideways cap and baggy shirt that looks like a skirt. He should have dressed up in casual clothes: polo shirt, some khakis and some dress shoes. I wonder what the reaction would have been.

uhh no, he could have been dressed in khakis and gotten similar treatment in a suburban area park full of white people. Most people assumed he was stealing and did something about it. I'd imagine many people knew the white kid was stealing too but clearly did not get involved.

I see this all the time irl, come on son

Tieno

• Iconz
« Reply #16209 on: September 26, 2010, 12:41:39 PM »
i

Himu

« Reply #16210 on: September 26, 2010, 12:57:41 PM »

Of course they're going to be suspicious of the negro with the sideways cap and baggy shirt that looks like a skirt. He should have dressed up in casual clothes: polo shirt, some khakis and some dress shoes. I wonder what the reaction would have been.

uhh no, he could have been dressed in khakis and gotten similar treatment in a suburban area park full of white people. Most people assumed he was stealing and did something about it. I'd imagine many people knew the white kid was stealing too but clearly did not get involved.

I see this all the time irl, come on son

I beg to differ.

Regular, normal white folks (re: not those in power like cops) are more likely to trust a well dressed "outspoken" black person. That way they can tell themselves they're not racist.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 12:59:28 PM by Stringer Bell »
IYKYK

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #16211 on: September 26, 2010, 01:07:31 PM »
theres nothing racist about the video. its just common sense.
nat

Tieno

• Iconz
« Reply #16212 on: September 26, 2010, 01:16:56 PM »
Most amazing washing machine

[youtube=560,345][/youtube]
 :zzz :spin :zzz
i

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #16213 on: September 26, 2010, 04:08:49 PM »
The ratio of white people to black people in that park is like 100 to 4.

That's the ratio in every park.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #16214 on: September 26, 2010, 04:19:43 PM »

Not every black person spends a lot time at the park, contrary to what you may have heard at Evilbore.
©@©™

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
« Reply #16216 on: September 26, 2010, 06:59:23 PM »

duh. white is right.

going to church :smug
« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 07:19:28 PM by Fresh Prince »

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #16217 on: September 26, 2010, 07:12:52 PM »

You didn't grow up in Los Angeles, now did ya?

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
dog

Himu

« Reply #16219 on: September 26, 2010, 07:50:27 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

(I'm not entirely sure, but I think this shot is taken from her recent SNL appearance)

Edit: Yup...

[youtube=560,345]_qP81EElmWY[/youtube]

right click save as

fap material fa sho
IYKYK

Skidmark

« Reply #16220 on: September 26, 2010, 08:08:00 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Hutt_River

30 full time residents,
13,000-18,000
overseas citizens

:lol

'' on 2 December 1977 the province officially declared war on Australia.''

ToxicAdam

« Reply #16221 on: September 27, 2010, 01:03:23 AM »

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #16222 on: September 27, 2010, 11:21:50 AM »
 :lol :lol :lol
Future Darwin award winner right there.
©ZH

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
« Reply #16223 on: September 27, 2010, 04:45:49 PM »
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]
___

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 11:24:38 PM by demi »

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #16225 on: September 27, 2010, 08:50:50 PM »
Did I just watch someone die?  Jesus.

Chinner

« Reply #16226 on: September 27, 2010, 08:52:39 PM »
why are you asking jesus he isnt even real

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #16227 on: September 27, 2010, 08:56:12 PM »
Did I write "Did I just watch someone die, Jesus?" or did I write "Eat my asshole duck-avatar dude"?

ToxicAdam

« Reply #16228 on: September 27, 2010, 09:11:33 PM »

Beezy

« Reply #16229 on: September 27, 2010, 09:19:12 PM »
:piss Bieber haters :piss2

ToxicAdam

« Reply #16230 on: September 27, 2010, 09:39:46 PM »
[youtube=560,345]PS0P7w4YCDI& [/youtube]
[youtube=560,345]ydaU8CNRtf0& [/youtube]

The guy playing the drum is called Junior Jr.  :lol

Bebpo

« Reply #16231 on: September 27, 2010, 09:43:12 PM »
I agree with Father Mike here, "people dying" should go under spoiler tags

Some of us browse EB for fun pleasant experiences, not to watch people die horribly irl

Fresh Prince

« Reply #16232 on: September 27, 2010, 09:46:22 PM »
Europeans they have a different sense of pleasure :shrug

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #16233 on: September 27, 2010, 09:56:08 PM »
I agree with Father Mike here, "people dying" should go under spoiler tags

Some of us browse EB for fun pleasant experiences, not to watch people die horribly irl

Ya.  I mean I would watch it anyways but I like the dramatics of opening the spoiler tag.  It's like opening a little present.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
"What did I get?  A man dying."
[close]

etiolate

« Reply #16234 on: September 27, 2010, 10:26:55 PM »
yeah that gif is fucked up

Fresh Prince

« Reply #16235 on: September 28, 2010, 01:12:09 AM »
[youtube=560,345]MEPSh0wVHc0[/youtube]
Your daughter likes sex get over it.

ollowing video is uploaded under the Freedom of Infomation Act

Note: Recorded from a Mobile phone

Footage has been released showing a police officer pretending to arrest a teenage boy in the US for having sex with the officer's 14-year-old stepdaughter.

The boy says he was terrified during the ordeal inside his San Jose home — and now wants the veteran motorcycle policeman to feel the same fear, local newspaper the Mercury News reports.

The parents of the 15-year-old boy said the officer showed up at their home in full uniform after he found out the teens were having sex.

The officer reportedly told the boy's mother when she opened the door that he was going to arrest their son for sexual assault.

He then handcuffed the boy and began lecturing him inside the family living room.

"Not a good thing that the person you had sex with is a cop's daughter," the officer says in the video.

"The district attorney will probably file charges ... A cop's daughter is not somebody you mess around with."

After the stern words, the officer removed the handcuffs and pulled the parents aside, telling them he just wanted to scare their son.

He even gave them an arrest card and suggested they put it on their fridge as a warning.

The boy told the Mercury News: "I think he should go to jail and feel how I felt ... I thought he would be a good dad by just showing up and talking to my parents rather than taking advantage of his position".

The officer is now being investigated over the August 30 confrontation.

The incident has sparked debate about whether the officer was acting as a concerned father protecting his daughter or a angry policeman abusing his status.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 01:14:51 AM by Fresh Prince »

Fresh Prince

« Reply #16236 on: September 28, 2010, 02:10:59 AM »
i doubt that very much

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
« Reply #16237 on: September 28, 2010, 04:17:19 AM »
I don't understand the problem, some person gets hit by a pole. You don't know if she dead or not.

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
« Reply #16238 on: September 28, 2010, 05:48:56 AM »
got hit by a pole?  at the very least she has AIDS. 

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #16239 on: September 28, 2010, 06:30:05 AM »
got hit by a pole?  at the very least she has AIDS. 

ROTFLMAO -- I think Kosma just caught on fire.

Skidmark

« Reply #16240 on: September 28, 2010, 08:57:16 AM »
http://www.tv4play.se/noje_och_humor/felix_stor_en_ingenjor?videoId=1.1831888

Let me know if the video can not be played outside of Sweden.

Fresh Prince

« Reply #16243 on: September 28, 2010, 06:13:30 PM »
Homosexual, furry incest :drool

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #16244 on: September 28, 2010, 06:29:53 PM »
Booo it should been Leo + Don
fat

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #16245 on: September 28, 2010, 06:45:47 PM »
I would pay him a $100 for the 70-minute footage.

The only disappointing thing about the footage is that it didn't capture the landing and retrieval.
dog

Fresh Prince

« Reply #16246 on: September 28, 2010, 07:24:44 PM »
Booo it should been Leo + Don
see how assertive raphael is? Don would be a bottom

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #16247 on: September 28, 2010, 07:36:52 PM »
Good
fat

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #16248 on: September 28, 2010, 08:36:42 PM »

Last one is me :(

Fresh Prince

« Reply #16249 on: September 28, 2010, 08:53:44 PM »
:yawn

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #16250 on: September 28, 2010, 09:08:12 PM »
Yes, while your kids are playing in the new playhouse tie it to some weather balloons.

A real life Up! :hyper
©ZH

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #16251 on: September 28, 2010, 09:55:59 PM »
not funny
nat

Fresh Prince

sonarrat

« Reply #16253 on: September 28, 2010, 11:05:56 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=23585615&postcount=74

Tieno defend Eddy!

I love Eddy as much as anyone, but his son Axel was a lot stronger than he was and he never finished higher than 10th in the Tour. The sport has come a long way.
PDQ

drew

• sy
« Reply #16254 on: September 28, 2010, 11:11:06 PM »
dont you like pretending to fuck dragons or something? dont shit where i post, weirdo

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #16255 on: September 28, 2010, 11:12:43 PM »
Sonarrat is a legend. Show your respect.
fat

sonarrat

« Reply #16256 on: September 28, 2010, 11:14:38 PM »
Thanks demi. I've never felt comfortable here, so probably not sticking around. I was alerted by a PM in my email and then found this post.
PDQ

Brehvolution

« Reply #16257 on: September 28, 2010, 11:19:26 PM »
dont you like pretending to fuck dragons or something? dont shit where i post, weirdo
You should talk, knifemaster busboy.
©ZH

Fresh Prince

« Reply #16258 on: September 28, 2010, 11:24:31 PM »
I love Eddy as much as anyone, but his son Axel was a lot stronger than he was and he never finished higher than 10th in the Tour. The sport has come a long way.
The competition or the technology? Eddy dominated the sport in a much harder era. He would of dominated today. I don't have GAF account sorry.

Like in my pm, Lance only became pedantic after Eddy became his mentor and took it several steps further because of his experience with cancer.

smh

sonarrat>manabyte>drew>fresh prince
real talk
oh whatever

sonarrat

« Reply #16259 on: September 28, 2010, 11:26:30 PM »
sonarrat>manabyte>drew>fresh prince

real talk

Shit man, better than Manabyte? That's some high praise there. You must be hurting for membership.
PDQ