Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780932 times)

Raban

• The baby...
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)
« Reply #18660 on: November 26, 2010, 10:22:21 PM »
Most Americans are too fat and apathetic to do anything. In France hot French girls would invade your house and molest you.

SRY

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)
« Reply #18661 on: November 26, 2010, 10:28:26 PM »
The only thing that would make Americans go crazy is a raise in taxes but that's not happening.

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #18662 on: November 26, 2010, 10:35:59 PM »
Americans are too dumb to know how much they even pay in taxes. Just tell them they have low taxes and they believe it.

"I live in the cuntry so I don't have to pay them high taxes!!" and their sales tax rate is twice as high. Lord knows what their real estate and personal property are, but I guess it doesn't matter much when your home and vehicles are close to worthless. My clients... :usacry
« Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 10:59:28 PM by lennedsay »
(|)

drew

• sy
« Reply #18663 on: November 26, 2010, 10:38:02 PM »
yeah or a natural disaster, or even an invasion (who knows what the fuck china is gonna try and pull), but much more likely a natural disaster, or a riot

a lot of people dont know what actually happened right before and for awhile after katrina hit - the government literally sent in mercenaries for hire from a security corporation called blackwater - most of these guys weren't even american but were occupying the city in a militaristic style, swat teams were also sent out to the homes of those with registered firearms and took them by force, when a politician was being moved out of the city by a blackwater SUV they came under fire from some random gang members who were taking pot shots at people from a highway overpass, the blackwater dudes rained rounds on them, stopped under the overpass and when they heard screams and moans just moved on, those deaths were never even properly reported through police

i think that last story really paints a picture as to what it would be like in an area without police rule, im not talking nation wide stuff here, that would be insane, who knows what type of shit will pop up and where, being armed could make the difference even in an overnight riot

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #18664 on: November 26, 2010, 10:43:07 PM »
I would invade your house and molest you, Raban
fat

Fresh Prince

« Reply #18665 on: November 26, 2010, 10:50:00 PM »
'Peace' is genuinely short lived in the scheme of history.

The few things I can see causing a riot is high unemployment and\or higher taxes.

China has few reasons to invade the US it makes no sense.

drew

• sy
« Reply #18666 on: November 26, 2010, 10:52:00 PM »
they are batshit insane, therefore reason isn't even a factor

if nothing else just look up blackwater, some truly scary shit right there

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #18667 on: November 26, 2010, 10:53:52 PM »
Wrath I'm talking about po' white hicks I have to deal with daily. I had to explain what "fax" was this week. "Take it to this office, tell them to fax it to me, it makes a copy of your paperwork but it sends the copy to me!" He was like "I DON'T KNOW WHAT NO FAX IS!!!"

They seriously live out in the boonies and justify it with "bububut the taxes are cheaper!!" but that's completely false and they're too dumb to do any research on their own to find out what they really do pay.

But yea black people... thems niccas son
(|)

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #18668 on: November 26, 2010, 10:55:15 PM »
they are batshit insane, therefore reason isn't even a factor

No, China behaves on the whole as a very rational actor on the world stage.  Nevermind that they have essentially zero capability to project force outside of their own region, unlike the US.

if nothing else just look up blackwater, some truly scary shit right there

While I agree that the privatization of military force is a disturbing occurrence on a big-picture level, I know a former Blackwater guy, and he's good people.
MMA

Himu

« Reply #18669 on: November 26, 2010, 10:55:54 PM »
America needs a revolution.

A revolution will come in 20-30 years when most of the population is colored (hispanic and black), disenfranchised, poor, with horrible education.

Mark my words: the 'me' attitude of Americans will be its downfall.
IYKYK

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #18670 on: November 26, 2010, 10:55:57 PM »
Wrath I'm talking about po' white hicks I have to deal with daily. I had to explain what "fax" was this week. "Take it to this office, tell them to fax it to me, it makes a copy of your paperwork but it sends the copy to me!" He was like "I DON'T KNOW WHAT NO FAX IS!!!"

They seriously live out in the boonies and justify it with "bububut the taxes are cheaper!!" but that's completely false and they're too dumb to do any research on their own to find out what they really do pay.

Wrath has only been in the USA for like two months, and already he thinks he knows more about niccas than Americans do. SMH
©@©™

drew

• sy
« Reply #18671 on: November 26, 2010, 11:00:58 PM »
While I agree that the privatization of military force is a disturbing occurrence on a big-picture level, I know a former Blackwater guy, and he's good people.

key word here is "former" :lol

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #18672 on: November 26, 2010, 11:01:11 PM »
I would invade your house and molest you, Raban

SRY

Fresh Prince

« Reply #18673 on: November 26, 2010, 11:01:52 PM »
Boogie is right about China. Also the Chinese government are more preoccupied about internal stability because a lot of unemployed men raping and pillaging is not a good thing. Right now the US is worth more as a sugar daddy than an adversary.

I don't know enough about Blackwater.

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #18674 on: November 26, 2010, 11:04:08 PM »
I thought blackwater was grape drink????
(|)

Himu

« Reply #18675 on: November 26, 2010, 11:04:40 PM »
What reason does China have for invading USA? USA is destroying itself and its name without anyone lifting a finger.
IYKYK

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #18676 on: November 26, 2010, 11:06:38 PM »

White bitches be dumb which is why you can fucking take advantage of them like a boss

This was a grown ass man, but if that's what you're into Wrath, I fully support you.
(|)

Fresh Prince

« Reply #18677 on: November 26, 2010, 11:09:03 PM »
China if it needed more resources could just invade a neighbouring country. Russia on the other hand may feel the need to get it's cock out and see how far it could get with the US.

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #18678 on: November 26, 2010, 11:17:09 PM »
English please.
Unzip

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #18679 on: November 26, 2010, 11:17:10 PM »
nah girl, all about dat pussy

spoiler (click to show/hide)
and dat cheeseburger dick
[close]

:usacry

Spoken like a true American
(|)

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #18680 on: November 26, 2010, 11:29:24 PM »
You know, lots of people point to thing like murder or rape and go "This has just destroyed my faith in humanity", but I never do. See, to me, it's evil people who do that, people who are just messed up in the head and can't ever be normal people, sociopaths and so on. No, THIS is what destroys my faith in humanity. So-called "average citizens" trampling each other, ignoring the screams of pain all around them, so that they can save a few bucks on a DVD player.

and yet you continue to refuse to buy a handgun to defend yourself from the general populace when and if the shit ever really does hit the fan

Are you suggesting pulling a handgun out in a store to defend yourself from a Black Friday stampede is a good fucking idea?

Powerslave

« Reply #18681 on: November 26, 2010, 11:33:45 PM »
He didn't fucking say that, jesus fucking christ PD.

drew

• sy
« Reply #18682 on: November 26, 2010, 11:36:46 PM »
 :spin

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #18683 on: November 26, 2010, 11:37:06 PM »
The attitudes that video represents seems to be more and more common everyday. I think people would easily step on other people's neck to get that discount blu-ray player if they had to.  

As a general side note, I have no particular love or over affection for America in general. I'm glad I was born here versus say some very poor or war torn nation. But there are a lot of other countries at this stage I would pick to live in if money wasn't an obstacle. To paraphrase Bill Hicks, the only reason I'm in this country is because my parents fucked here. That doesn't engender in me an overwhelming patriotic spirit like it does in some others.

Fresh Prince

« Reply #18684 on: November 26, 2010, 11:45:16 PM »
Who do you blame?

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #18685 on: November 26, 2010, 11:48:24 PM »
Who do you blame?

Us. The people.

We've gotten fat, lazy, and stupid.

And I don't excuse myself from that.

People like to blame politicians for the way of the world. Blame ourselves. We are the problem.

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
« Reply #18686 on: November 26, 2010, 11:53:29 PM »
Fuck that shit I blame everyone but myself.
Drunk

Powerslave

« Reply #18687 on: November 26, 2010, 11:55:37 PM »

The American way.

Fresh Prince

« Reply #18688 on: November 26, 2010, 11:56:50 PM »
I don't blame us either. When people lack real support networks, family, friends, community, meaning- even God they turn to consumerism. And companies feed on that.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #18689 on: November 27, 2010, 12:41:34 AM »
Geez, this thread's taking a turn for the mopey. Somebody post some funny youtube videos or stupid GAF posts.
©@©™

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #18690 on: November 27, 2010, 12:45:12 AM »

« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 12:47:41 AM by Shah Rukh Khan »
Unzip

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #18691 on: November 27, 2010, 12:46:58 AM »
[youtube=560,345]G19jSMFtURI[/youtube]
©@©™

Fresh Prince

« Reply #18692 on: November 27, 2010, 12:52:15 AM »
Okay who is Shah Rukh Khan?

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #18693 on: November 27, 2010, 12:53:31 AM »
[youtube=560,345]sXasCjUTNpE[/youtube]
Unzip

Himu

« Reply #18694 on: November 27, 2010, 12:54:30 AM »

holy shit
IYKYK

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #18695 on: November 27, 2010, 12:56:08 AM »
[youtube=560,345]6THpBDFIH3k[/youtube]
dog

Fresh Prince

« Reply #18696 on: November 27, 2010, 12:59:29 AM »
Man I'm fake forgot that Shah Kahn is an actor. I hate him for this ad
[youtube=560,345]1uvuQJJwusU[/youtube]
Black people have 200 years of this shit, we've had it for thousands!

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #18697 on: November 27, 2010, 12:59:42 AM »

The American way.

You forgot your :american
SRY

Himu

« Reply #18698 on: November 27, 2010, 01:01:44 AM »
Yay Fresh Prince, now you have another Indian.
IYKYK

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
Unzip

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #18700 on: November 27, 2010, 01:03:52 AM »
[youtube=560,345]OSSKxQRpthY[/youtube]
sup

Fresh Prince

« Reply #18701 on: November 27, 2010, 01:06:18 AM »
But there was drohne. Though he writes too well for me.

Shah Rukh Khan is probably Indian though or maybe a white girl that likes Indian guys   :-*

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #18702 on: November 27, 2010, 01:32:08 AM »

Shah Rukh Khan is probably Indian though or maybe a white girl that likes Indian guys   :-*

I'm an Indian

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Actor
[close]
Unzip

Fresh Prince

« Reply #18703 on: November 27, 2010, 01:48:41 AM »
You can take Shah Kahn I don't really like him.

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #18704 on: November 27, 2010, 02:33:07 AM »
Please, guys, give me another chance.
Unzip

Fresh Prince

« Reply #18705 on: November 27, 2010, 06:22:56 AM »
It's probably Zapages or Jon Bones. Because they're the only two Indian posters I know of.

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #18706 on: November 27, 2010, 06:45:18 AM »
More funny videos, less pointless speculation please.
Unzip

Diunx

« Reply #18707 on: November 27, 2010, 09:24:26 AM »
I think its Kryptonian, might be the naked dude avatar giving me that vibe.
Drunk

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #18708 on: November 27, 2010, 11:30:50 AM »
Why are people so reluctant to share their GAF username on EB? This isn't the first time somebody's held back this info.
SRY

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #18709 on: November 27, 2010, 11:37:46 AM »
I'm Eel O'Brian on GAF.  Everyone still calls me Eel here.  I got swept up in the name-changing craze over here a couple of months ago, but my new name hasn't stuck :fbm
sup

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #18710 on: November 27, 2010, 11:49:14 AM »
Eel <3
Unzip

Tieno

• Iconz
« Reply #18711 on: November 27, 2010, 11:49:19 AM »
i

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #18712 on: November 27, 2010, 12:07:11 PM »
i'm hitokage on gaf
duc

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
(|)

Tieno

• Iconz
« Reply #18714 on: November 27, 2010, 12:19:40 PM »
would
Why are people so reluctant to share their GAF username on EB? This isn't the first time somebody's held back this info.
I'm kosma on gaf
i

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #18715 on: November 27, 2010, 12:27:37 PM »
I'm Andrex.
Unzip

Diunx

« Reply #18716 on: November 27, 2010, 12:32:27 PM »
I sold my gaf account to demi.
Drunk

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #18717 on: November 27, 2010, 12:45:07 PM »
I sold my gaf account to demi.

And your virginity.
©@©™

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #18718 on: November 27, 2010, 12:51:22 PM »

I'm an active participant in several large threads.
fat

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #18719 on: November 27, 2010, 12:55:34 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

She's so cute... And hot at the same time. :drool

She looks kind of like a modern day Dorothy Lamour
sup