Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780429 times)

Mupepe

• Icon
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)
« Reply #19260 on: December 06, 2010, 12:27:15 PM »
Katy Perry is so fucking cute.

Himu

Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)
« Reply #19261 on: December 06, 2010, 12:28:10 PM »
I love her tits.
IYKYK

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #19262 on: December 06, 2010, 12:28:36 PM »
I think both Katy Perry and Lady GaGa are hot ???

The last few pages give me a headache.
SRY

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #19263 on: December 06, 2010, 12:30:06 PM »
Good lord shut up about this girl.  :-\

She's a decently attractive person. There are shitloads of them in society. This whole thing seems to be some nerd fetish because OMG a hot chick is actually on the internet on GAF.

Just because some gamer girl is hot doesn't mean we have to stalk her and talk about her obsessively.

/koshiba

in other more important news, this finally has a release date

http://www.dinodday.com/

March 1, 2011

sup

Himu

« Reply #19264 on: December 06, 2010, 12:31:12 PM »

:bow LADY GAGA :bow2
IYKYK

Beezy

« Reply #19265 on: December 06, 2010, 12:31:45 PM »
equally?

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #19266 on: December 06, 2010, 12:33:27 PM »
:fbm

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #19267 on: December 06, 2010, 12:35:56 PM »
equally?

Yeah. They both have faces that look good at the right angle and awful at the wrong one. One has a great rack and the other has a fantastic dancer's ass.
SRY

Himu

« Reply #19268 on: December 06, 2010, 12:36:53 PM »
Can we just say that Janelle Monae and Nicki Minaj's ass win the Pop Warz?

:bow :bow :bow

:bow :bow :bow

:bow black poontang :bow2
IYKYK

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #19270 on: December 06, 2010, 12:39:29 PM »
Kim Kardashian's ass is better.

CHOW CHOW

• Iconzzzzz.... zzzzz
« Reply #19271 on: December 06, 2010, 12:39:42 PM »
Well when you're good friends with one who who goes through emotional and depression issues because everyone puts a label on you, of course I do. Like how "trap" is used. Dudes really think someone is so willing to change their body's inner most workings, go through months, years of pain and the risk of death from hormone treatment and ridicule simply so they can trap YOU?

What's more, is that we have a born and bred female, that people consider to look like a "cheeseburger" because her face isn't the archetype of feminine beauty in America. I just find it wrong. "Oh, that girl has a big jaw, she looks like a man in a dress" yet I'm not seeing any masculine features here at all.

And there's something wrong with saying something about it? It's the equivalent of someone saying,"Hey that person looks like a distinguished black fellow" because they have big lips, because it boils down someone's life experience into one inflammatory insult.

I hardly see how that makes me a "cheeseburger defender". Also, transsexuals grow their tits, and no, Koshiba is not "hot", but not every woman has to be.

Aren't you the cat who posted a million times in that hilarious GAF cheeseburger thread?  like just general chat and simping with the cheeseburgers over there.. wasn't that you?  That sounds like a cheeseburger defender.

or someone who, for all intents and purposes, has his own gender issues and used the thread as an outlet to talk to like-minded people who have gone through similar things.

Wait, is he trolling here?  Himuro = possible cheeseburger?
hey

Himu

« Reply #19272 on: December 06, 2010, 12:39:49 PM »

and fake
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 12:43:50 PM by Stringer Bell »
IYKYK

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #19273 on: December 06, 2010, 12:40:13 PM »

smh, this is where I leave the thread. Y'all wanna compare cartoon characters to real people.
SRY

Himu

« Reply #19274 on: December 06, 2010, 12:43:00 PM »
Well when you're good friends with one who who goes through emotional and depression issues because everyone puts a label on you, of course I do. Like how "trap" is used. Dudes really think someone is so willing to change their body's inner most workings, go through months, years of pain and the risk of death from hormone treatment and ridicule simply so they can trap YOU?

What's more, is that we have a born and bred female, that people consider to look like a "cheeseburger" because her face isn't the archetype of feminine beauty in America. I just find it wrong. "Oh, that girl has a big jaw, she looks like a man in a dress" yet I'm not seeing any masculine features here at all.

And there's something wrong with saying something about it? It's the equivalent of someone saying,"Hey that person looks like a distinguished black fellow" because they have big lips, because it boils down someone's life experience into one inflammatory insult.

I hardly see how that makes me a "cheeseburger defender". Also, transsexuals grow their tits, and no, Koshiba is not "hot", but not every woman has to be.

Aren't you the cat who posted a million times in that hilarious GAF cheeseburger thread?  like just general chat and simping with the cheeseburgers over there.. wasn't that you?  That sounds like a cheeseburger defender.

or someone who, for all intents and purposes, has his own gender issues and used the thread as an outlet to talk to like-minded people who have gone through similar things.

i knew i shouldn't have said shit
IYKYK

Beezy

« Reply #19275 on: December 06, 2010, 12:44:25 PM »
Regis Philbin's thoughts on Nicki Minaj's ass (skip to 2:45):

[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

CHOW CHOW

• Iconzzzzz.... zzzzz
« Reply #19276 on: December 06, 2010, 12:44:54 PM »

i knew i shouldn't have said shit

You'd make a better bear than you would a cheeseburger.  A big soft huggy bear
hey

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #19277 on: December 06, 2010, 12:47:17 PM »

and fake
A page ago you were defending a slut with fake tits :smug
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 12:49:10 PM by Mupepe »

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #19278 on: December 06, 2010, 12:48:43 PM »
Ether.
SRY

Himu

« Reply #19279 on: December 06, 2010, 12:48:50 PM »
But I hate masculinity. Being a bear would be a nightmare. I already am a bear. I'm black and have a ridiculous amount of body hair for  a negro. Most likely came from those European genes. DAMN YOU WHITE ANCESTOR!!!
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #19280 on: December 06, 2010, 12:49:36 PM »

and fake
A page ago you were defending a slut fake tits :smug

Who? Koshiba? Haha don't get me wrong, gringo. Fake tits is never ever the answer.

But that was a good one.  :'(
IYKYK

Beezy

« Reply #19281 on: December 06, 2010, 12:51:03 PM »
WATCH REGIS SLAP NICKI'S ASS GODDAMMIT

Himu

« Reply #19282 on: December 06, 2010, 12:51:29 PM »
Your hair isn't even curly.

Mine is. So my shoulders look like I have taped mini afros to my body.

IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #19283 on: December 06, 2010, 01:02:52 PM »
Ahahaha, we are hair bros.

Personally, I shave my shit. I can't stand looking and feeling like a Neanderthal, I wanna feel dainty dammit.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #19284 on: December 06, 2010, 01:21:43 PM »
I shave my arms, shoulders, back, sometimes legs. Sometimes I grow my nails long. If only I could grow long hair again, I could feel like a true fruit.
IYKYK

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #19285 on: December 06, 2010, 01:41:03 PM »
That mealy-mouthed post was really me just saying that for the longest time it was just network tv and it was about as restrictive a format as there is.

And also, TV is an immature format and the above stunted it's growth, it's really just coming into it's own lately. I think looking at old shows and thinking their shite is more than just prejudice against things not of your time - people just weren't really good at TV back then.

How TV shows from the 70s "hold up" vs. how many Movies from the 70s "hold up" - it's not just ignorance about old shit.

Just wanted to quote this and say that although the best of modern TV today is way better than it used to be, there's still an ocean of reality TV and cop/crime shows being jammed down our throat on every single channel.
dog

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #19286 on: December 06, 2010, 01:44:11 PM »
You fuckers are insulting my waifu i don't care if she watches anime or sucks dick off the corner of dude and catastrophe, i want her
USA

Himu

« Reply #19287 on: December 06, 2010, 01:48:58 PM »
People who shit on tv make no sense to me. TV is better now than it was in the past, easily. There's something for everyone these days.
IYKYK

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #19288 on: December 06, 2010, 01:53:30 PM »
[youtube=560,345]ypZT4lQHoK8[/youtube]

[youtube=560,345]YjpCU4Zy9Cs[/youtube]

[youtube=560,345]96dYOQx6U9Q[/youtube]

:bow Old TV :bow2
dog

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #19289 on: December 06, 2010, 01:59:08 PM »
my problem with TV isn't the format.  It's me.  I hate getting emotionally invested and seeing a show cancelled.  I hate waiting months to see what happens to the character.  I hate having such a huge backlog of shows and having to invest a lot of time to really find out if it's worth watching in the long run.

Movies is much more my thing.  Sure sequels might never get made but most movies stand perfectly well on their own.  If it sucks, it was only 2 hours.  Not weeks or months that i spent invested in it.  Keeping up with my backlog of movies is much easier.  There's much less shit to really wade through to find the good stuff anyways.  There is so much TV that I get overwhelmed and I don't even know about most of it til it's done or near it.  I feel the same way about music too.

Plus, my short ass attention span is bad.  I have to do shows in a marathon.  I can't watch an episode here or there. I need to watch a fucking season in a day or two.  And then as shows go into their 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th season I find myself caring less and less.  The only shows i've been invested in start to finish that I watched while they were airing, week to week are The Sopranos and Lost.  I also currently watch The Office, Dexter, Grey's Anatomy, The Walking Dead and Boardwalk Empire.  But for the last 3 years I've watched The Office, Dexter and Grey's Anatomy marathon style when the dvd's come out.  The Walking Dead and Boardwalk Empire are going down this Christmas break while after I download everything (no cable, but I have a huge dvd collection and I WILL buy it if I like it.  I'm a whore like that).

I guess I'm just too picky for most tv.

Edit: oh yeah, and most shows are terrible for being rewatchable.  I can really only rewatch AD, Seinfeld, Six Feet Under, The Simpsons and The Sopranos.  Every other show I've seen I've never gone through twice.  Although, I've seen the first few seasons of Lost probably half a dozen times.

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #19290 on: December 06, 2010, 02:03:26 PM »
I don't watch TV shows on a weekly basis. Hell I couldn't tell you which day even most shows come out on. I just download seasons and shotgun them on the weekends. Like the Walking Dead. I really want to see that but I knew as soon as it aired, I would just wait for the first season to air fully and then just download the whole thing and watch it.

In that sense my taste has actually shifted in the years from movies to TV especially since TV has gotten a lot better. The best entertainment experience of the last decade for me wasn't a movie. It was The Wire.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #19291 on: December 06, 2010, 02:04:31 PM »
I don't watch TV shows on a weekly basis. Hell I couldn't tell you which day even most shows come out on. I just download seasons and shotgun them on the weekends. Like the Walking Dead. I really want to see that but I knew as soon as it aired, I would just wait for the first season to air fully and then just download the whole thing and watch it.

Yeah, I tried to watch it every Monday.  But I only got two episodes in before I said "ah fuck it, I'll download the whole season when it's done"  Same with boardwalk empire.

Beezy

« Reply #19292 on: December 06, 2010, 02:07:03 PM »
Season 1 of Boardwalk Empire ended last night. Get to work.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #19293 on: December 06, 2010, 02:09:12 PM »
Christmas break my friend.

Beezy

« Reply #19294 on: December 06, 2010, 02:11:56 PM »
i see

Himu

« Reply #19295 on: December 06, 2010, 02:12:06 PM »
I actually prefer movies for the same reason, Ed. Tv is less flexible. You have to bend your schedule around it. Sure, you can watch the latest episode you missed on hulu but that's IF the tv station isn't being a dick and puts it up online the next day.

And then, they take the old episodes down, so the only way to watch a tv show you missed (like say Terriers) is to fucking buy it. They never (well, rarely, if it's popular) re-air tv shows and when you consider that these days, many of the best tv shows are multi-season epic stories that are NOT good for jumping in, this is a problem.

I'd love to see a Terriers re-airing.
IYKYK

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #19296 on: December 06, 2010, 02:15:42 PM »
yup yup yup.  Himu nailed it.  I love epic dramas and I can't just jump in the middle.  If I don't start from the beginning I never feel like it's worth it unless a friend has it or I somehow see something that wows me enough to get interested (or I catch it streaming on netflix, etc). 

I tried watching the office streaming the other day.  The blu rays have a feature to stream the new episodes.  But only the last 3.  wtf.  I'll fucking wait.

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
« Reply #19297 on: December 06, 2010, 02:36:41 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=415083
GAF is rapping now? FML
:lol

the transform, optimus line is pretty good though.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 02:41:52 PM by Fresh Prince »

CHOW CHOW

• Iconzzzzz.... zzzzz
« Reply #19298 on: December 06, 2010, 03:03:06 PM »
TV almost seems redundant now.  I never watch shows live anymore, I always download the HD rips off the Internet and watch on my 23" LCD monitor... no commercials, easier to organize, can watch whenever you want, etc.  Outside of live sports when your local teams are in the playoffs, what use is there for TVs in their current state?  The local news for the update on last night's 3 gang murders in west philly?

Downloads from this morn:

That's actually every show I'm watching right now, since True Blood is off till next Summer.  Sunday's are just an orgy of awesome TV... The Walking Dead, Dexter, Animation Domination on Fox.  For those who only watch movies, you're missing out.  TV has some amazing serialized dramas that take a dump on most Hollywood films. 
hey

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #19299 on: December 06, 2010, 03:04:48 PM »
Were do you download from
USA

CHOW CHOW

• Iconzzzzz.... zzzzz
« Reply #19300 on: December 06, 2010, 03:05:22 PM »
piratebay
hey

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #19301 on: December 06, 2010, 03:07:24 PM »
Can somebody post a list of must-see TV shows from the past decade in the TV thread or this one? I want to catch a lot of stuff but I feel I'm only familiar with the really mainstream stuff.

I do the same thing Chow Chow does, wait for a show to end, download the entire series and marathon it. Did that with The Simpsons seasons 4-8, Seinfeld, Curb, Cowboy Bebop, Futurama, etc. etc.

I'm thinking I'm gonna start watching the new Battlestar Galactica, I hear endless good things about that show. Also Lucy Lawless :heartbeat
SRY

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #19302 on: December 06, 2010, 03:10:56 PM »
American Dad last night was stupid.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
stupid alien guy is on trial for forcing beaners to work for low pay.  stupid dad is on the jury and is out to convict him.  stupid daughter's boyfriend smokes weed or else he jacks off everywhere but the stupid mom says he's not supposed to smoke weed in the house even though it's prescribed.  
[close]

hilarity ensues

it actually doesn't.  it was stupid
[close]
-----------------------------------------------
The cleveland show was stupid too.

cleveland makes whatsherface (his wife) do all the work in the house.  so she gets pissed and fake breaks her legs so that he has to do everything she does.  but then she's found out and he continues to do it.  then she finds out he's better than her at it.  so she wants it back.  but a-ha!  it was really a trick from cleveland for her to want her responsibilities back
[close]

--------------------------------------------
Missed The Simpsons.  But I heard katy perry guest starred on it so it sounds like another shitty episode with a guest celebrity.

Also missed Family Guy but I'm going to guess that it was on par with American Dad and The Cleveland Show.

Man, Fox is fucking shitty nowadays.  But there was nothing else on OTA TV and I needed something on while I cooked.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #19303 on: December 06, 2010, 03:28:31 PM »

CHOW CHOW

• Iconzzzzz.... zzzzz
« Reply #19304 on: December 06, 2010, 03:28:45 PM »
Can somebody post a list of must-see TV shows from the past decade in the TV thread or this one? I want to catch a lot of stuff but I feel I'm only familiar with the really mainstream stuff.

I do the same thing Chow Chow does, wait for a show to end, download the entire series and marathon it. Did that with The Simpsons seasons 4-8, Seinfeld, Curb, Cowboy Bebop, Futurama, etc. etc.

I'm thinking I'm gonna start watching the new Battlestar Galactica, I hear endless good things about that show. Also Lucy Lawless :heartbeat

Get into Battlestar Galactica right now.. forget any other show.  It's one of the best series of all time.  There's definitely some fluff episodes that don't move the plot at all but just keep watching.  ** Make sure you watch the movie before you start the seasons... it's some kinda movie I forget, but it leads up to the series start. **

Other must-watch shows:  The Wire, Rome, The Shield, and the ones that are on now... True Blood, Dexter, The Walking Dead, etc.

stupid alien guy is on trial for forcing beaners to work for low pay.  stupid dad is on the jury and is out to convict him.  stupid daughter's boyfriend smokes weed or else he jacks off everywhere but the stupid mom says he's not supposed to smoke weed in the house even though it's prescribed.  
[close]

hilarity ensues

[close]

cleveland makes whatsherface (his wife) do all the work in the house.  so she gets pissed and fake breaks her legs so that he has to do everything she does.  but then she's found out and he continues to do it.  then she finds out he's better than her at it.  so she wants it back.  but a-ha!  it was really a trick from cleveland for her to want her responsibilities back
[close]

Missed The Simpsons.  But I heard katy perry guest starred on it so it sounds like another shitty episode with a guest celebrity.

Also missed Family Guy but I'm going to guess that it was on par with American Dad and The Cleveland Show.

Man, Fox is fucking shitty nowadays.  But there was nothing else on OTA TV and I needed something on while I cooked.

I heard The Simpsons Christmas ep was good.

Also, there was no new Family Guy last night.  But the last part of the Star Wars trilogy parody they did just leaked a few days ago... the DVD for this season came out early in some backwater European country and it was ripped and put online.  Check that out for sure..
Code: [Select]
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6007055/Family.Guy.S09E21.Its.a.Trap.DVDRip.XviD-REWARD  This is what the season finale was gonna be but we get it way early just like the last two.
hey

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #19305 on: December 06, 2010, 03:30:39 PM »
I can't believe Seth MacFarlane has THREE shows running concurrently on Fox. But, then again, it is Fox.
dog

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #19306 on: December 06, 2010, 03:32:09 PM »

[close]

hilarity ensues

[close]

[close]

Also, there was no new Family Guy last night.  But the last part of the Star Wars trilogy parody they did just leaked a few days ago... the DVD for this season came out early in some backwater European country and it was ripped and put online.  Check that out for sure..
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6007055/Family.Guy.S09E21.Its.a.Trap.DVDRip.XviD-REWARD  This is what the season finale was gonna be but we get it way early just like the last two.
How has this season of Family Guy and The Simpsons been?  Last year I tried to keep up with both because they are occasionally really funny.  But I didn't care for either as a whole and I haven't watched any from this season.  

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #19307 on: December 06, 2010, 03:32:22 PM »

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #19308 on: December 06, 2010, 03:32:57 PM »

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #19309 on: December 06, 2010, 03:35:26 PM »
http://i.imgur.com/j8jF0.jpg

:rofl The "Published comic books about Jeffrey Dahmer" guy is the best.
SRY

CHOW CHOW

• Iconzzzzz.... zzzzz
« Reply #19310 on: December 06, 2010, 03:35:38 PM »

[close]

hilarity ensues

[close]

[close]

How has this season of Family Guy and The Simpsons been?  Last year I tried to keep up with both because they are occasionally really funny.  But I didn't care for either as a whole and I haven't watched any from this season.  

Family Guy has been pretty good as always.  I'm not the type that follows the "bububu only seasons 1 to 3 were good, it's not funny anymore" meme.  It's just as funny as it's always been and definitely worth a download.

Idk about The Simpsons... I guess average at best.   
hey

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #19311 on: December 06, 2010, 03:36:11 PM »

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #19312 on: December 06, 2010, 03:37:03 PM »

[close]

hilarity ensues

[close]

[close]

Family Guy has been pretty good as always.  I'm not the type that follows the "bububu only seasons 1 to 3 were good, it's not funny anymore" meme.  It's just as funny as it's always been and definitely worth a download.

Idk about The Simpsons... I guess average at best.   
Eh, Family Guy has always been very hit and miss for me.  Even the first 3 seasons.  But in Season 5 it started to become way more miss for me and I started caring a lot less.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #19313 on: December 06, 2010, 03:42:25 PM »

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #19314 on: December 06, 2010, 03:43:29 PM »
http://i.imgur.com/j8jF0.jpg

:rofl The "Published comic books about Jeffrey Dahmer" guy is the best.

I lost it at the "wants a drama free relationship" guy. :rofl
©ZH

Fresh Prince

« Reply #19315 on: December 06, 2010, 04:22:28 PM »
I laughed at the Hagar one.

Himu

« Reply #19316 on: December 06, 2010, 04:34:20 PM »
hagar :rofl
IYKYK

Fresh Prince

« Reply #19317 on: December 06, 2010, 04:36:06 PM »
This is what happens when you become socialists.

Himu

« Reply #19318 on: December 06, 2010, 04:38:57 PM »
I thought the Hagar one was great really, that's what Hagar the Horrible is: a comic about a viking who kills, plunders, and rapes and they make light of it. Seeing a serious take of it is hilarious.

Anyway, this topic on topix is smh-worthy.

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TITC478MQG0B8R8O7
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #19319 on: December 06, 2010, 04:41:47 PM »
ahahahahahah

post: I have been attracted to guys in almost every race. But to say I was attracted because of race alone would be naive. The reasons for attraction are varied and are both simple and complex - but always based on more than one factor.

reply: Love is not the only criteria. If a serial killer LOVES to kill people should we excuse this becasue of LOVE ?

the whole trend is dysgenic. I have no problem with it. the whites who remain will be that much better. they will stick out like the stars against the black space. like the diamond in in a coal mine. like a shining beacon in the dark night.

Oh my goddddddddddddddddd :usacry
IYKYK