Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780494 times)

Mupepe

• Icon
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)
« Reply #19860 on: December 22, 2010, 03:27:45 PM »
i hit on almost every hot girl I met and soon it became second nature.  I avoided hitting on ugly chicks so I didn't end up actually liking one and sticking it out with them for their "personality".  it's still second nature because everyone tells me i flirt naturally with every hot chick.  my wife has gotten over it now.

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)
« Reply #19861 on: December 22, 2010, 03:31:51 PM »
She just posted a vibrator in the "show your girlfriend" thread, you be the judge!

Ahahaha, WAT?!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=25036701&postcount=9504

So ronery

Oh man, looking at those comments, and putting into account her recent thread, she's really losing it!

Has she always been like that: all desperate, messed up, and whoring for attention? All I remember was the occasional photo in the picture thread, but that's it.

also, re: OH GOD I WANT A GIRL THIS PAIN IN MY HEART IS SO REEEEAL: don't just want one just because you're lonely. want a sane one because you're well-adjusted enough to deserve a little better than a warm hole and the occasional feeling that life isn't a worthless waste of time. seriously. dipping your dick in the bag of crazy that the chica above clearly is ain't worth the future trauma and regret. if these duders dumped her, then she's not just damaged goods; she's an emotional hefty bag full of broken glass and used syringes. better to be FOREVER ALONE than in a toxic relationship with someone who can't deal with life.

Hear, hear!
Unzip

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #19862 on: December 22, 2010, 03:33:02 PM »
i wish they'd activate my account.  i'd try to e-seduce her and get her to move to Texas only to find out i don't exist  mwahahahaha

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I'd give her Himuro's parents address
[close]

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #19863 on: December 22, 2010, 03:34:01 PM »
i wish they'd activate my account.  i'd try to e-seduce her and get her to move to Texas only to find out i don't exist  mwahahahaha

[close]

bet she has a clit the size of himu's pinky

:drool
[close]
duc

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #19864 on: December 22, 2010, 03:34:14 PM »

[close]

Himu's dad would eat that shit up.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 03:37:50 PM by Shah Rukh Khan »
Unzip

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #19865 on: December 22, 2010, 03:34:59 PM »
doesn't himu's dad like the pervo manga shit?
duc

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #19866 on: December 22, 2010, 03:35:48 PM »
doesn't himu's dad like the pervo manga shit?
he looks like that type of guy.  they might get along pretty well.  for good measure i'll tell her to show up in a sailor moon outfit

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #19867 on: December 22, 2010, 03:38:31 PM »
maybe i have confused himu with orin

and if that's the case, i feel really bad for himu now :'(
duc

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #19868 on: December 22, 2010, 04:59:43 PM »
Looks like Koshiba gravitates towards guys who will put her on a pedestal and worship her.

I'd still smash

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
« Reply #19869 on: December 22, 2010, 06:15:56 PM »
:rofl at ghostbusters kid and a bigger rofl at Koshiba, I didn't believe that she was actually stripping in florida but after the pic with the "cool" fat guy I'm 100% sure that she actually is. :drool
Drunk

« Reply #19870 on: December 22, 2010, 07:02:24 PM »
but o did i date the crazy :'(
[close]

We've all dated crazy at one point. They're fun for a little while as long as you don't marry them. Crazy ones let your put it in their butt on their little sister's bed while the rest of the family is at a wedding.
[close]
野球

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #19871 on: December 22, 2010, 08:09:50 PM »

Hitler Stole My Potato

• The Pelé of Anal
« Reply #19872 on: December 22, 2010, 08:18:24 PM »
[img]http://escapedintothewaves.com/uploads/Head_tutorial-41f(1).jpg[img]
Everyone,
We would like to remind you that training materials are company property and are not to be disseminated outside of the company.

Thank you for your understanding,

Bethesda Management

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
Tacos

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
« Reply #19873 on: December 22, 2010, 09:31:27 PM »
i admit it, i am jealous

i want that shirt
[close]

I want prole for Secret Santa 2011
itm

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
« Reply #19874 on: December 22, 2010, 09:49:19 PM »
I burst out at Bethesda Mgmt

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #19875 on: December 22, 2010, 09:54:13 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

First gays in the military, now they're letting women in too??
©@©™

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #19876 on: December 22, 2010, 10:16:18 PM »
I will be jerking off to this if anyone wants to watch

[youtube=560,345][/youtube]
USA

Diunx

« Reply #19877 on: December 22, 2010, 10:37:19 PM »
I'll join you methodis :drool :drool :drool
Drunk

Shuri

cloudwalking

• I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND
  • Forum Princess
« Reply #19879 on: December 23, 2010, 03:55:35 AM »
Looks like Koshiba gravitates towards guys who will put her on a pedestal and worship her.

I'd still smash

my husband worships me too, but he also:
- has a big cock
- is european
- earns good money
- is intelligent
- is well-dressed
- is a hot as fuck swiss/italian mixture
- is ridiculously good in bed

:bow :swiss :swiss :swiss :bow2

basically the type of guy most chicks can only dream about

and doesn't wear a shirt that says "this is what cool looks like"

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #19880 on: December 23, 2010, 06:17:48 AM »
Because of the ordering of the posts, I thought this:

[close]

...was made by this guy:

[close]

And then I thought, Well, actually, that's a pretty accurate head for that guy.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #19882 on: December 23, 2010, 06:44:35 AM »
but o did i date the crazy :'(
[close]

We've all dated crazy at one point. They're fun for a little while as long as you don't marry them. Crazy ones let your put it in their butt on their little sister's bed while the rest of the family is at a wedding.
[close]

Holy mackerel. That's... vivid.

The prettiest girl I ever dated was also the most crazy. Guys looked at me like, "To which foul, dark god did you make sacrifice to end up with that tremendous piece of ass?" I'd meet those looks with a gaze like, "Yeah, I know." And then realize that being with her was really eating at my own sanity.

I should also admit that, when I said Koshiba looks like a cheeseburger, I was mistakenly referring to a picture of some other person. There was a pic of some guy with long straight blond hair in a suit. Pretty sure it was a guy. Then everyone was talking about Koshiba looking like a cheeseburger. I thought, "Well, yeah. That definitely doesn't look like a girl." Probably because it wasn't.

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
« Reply #19883 on: December 23, 2010, 07:27:00 AM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=25057891&postcount=30

Somebody is paying his way into some poonani

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #19884 on: December 23, 2010, 07:39:33 AM »
Remember when Koshiba last year posted about how she couldn't afford her meds as they were too expensive?  But then she put herself $10,000 in debt (probably with an insane interest rate) getting fake tits?

Good times.

She dates these puds because she is a league or two better than them.  That way they fawn and worship over her, giving her the validation she so desperately wants and needs.  Of course, once their validation means little or nothing, she's onto the next schlub who thinks they struck gold.

Not to say she is attractive but she's better than what they could normally get in a sane, well adjusted woman.
🍆🍆

Himu

« Reply #19885 on: December 23, 2010, 08:35:57 AM »

[close]

What are you doing?! My family has managed to escape AIDS thus far, are you TRYING to ruin my family?
IYKYK

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #19886 on: December 23, 2010, 09:19:23 AM »
That sounds like normal Christmas shopping list you dirty poors.
Unzip

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #19887 on: December 23, 2010, 09:27:16 AM »
Remember when Koshiba last year posted about how she couldn't afford her meds as they were too expensive?  But then she put herself $10,000 in debt (probably with an insane interest rate) getting fake tits?

Good times.

She dates these puds because she is a league or two better than them.  That way they fawn and worship over her, giving her the validation she so desperately wants and needs.  Of course, once their validation means little or nothing, she's onto the next schlub who thinks they struck gold.

Not to say she is attractive but she's better than what they could normally get in a sane, well adjusted woman.

when is it my turn?!
UNF

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #19888 on: December 23, 2010, 09:28:21 AM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=25057891&postcount=30

Somebody is paying his way into some poonani

Wish I had his money, wow.

Some people have the patience to buy things year around. I, however, am not one of those people. I highly doubt he went and bought all of that in a day. Sounds like an accumulation of things.
©ZH

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #19889 on: December 23, 2010, 09:47:00 AM »
lol, buying stuff for the "girlfriend"
fat

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #19890 on: December 23, 2010, 10:09:14 AM »
i dun find koshiba hot n e more talk about bullshots  :fbm :fbm :fbm :fbm
USA

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #19891 on: December 23, 2010, 10:52:32 AM »
the wife and I spent way more than what that probably cost him on each other.  But the only other person I give a shit about spending real money on is my daughter so whatevs.

Himu

« Reply #19892 on: December 23, 2010, 02:13:47 PM »
:bow simplicity
IYKYK

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #19893 on: December 23, 2010, 02:46:59 PM »

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #19894 on: December 23, 2010, 02:51:46 PM »
Thats just too fucking cuuuuuuuute
:9

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #19895 on: December 23, 2010, 04:54:22 PM »

pilonv1

itm

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
USA

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #19898 on: December 23, 2010, 06:39:44 PM »
stolen from sa

USA

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #19899 on: December 23, 2010, 07:22:01 PM »

« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 08:13:27 PM by Father_Mike »

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #19900 on: December 23, 2010, 09:07:25 PM »

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #19901 on: December 23, 2010, 09:28:31 PM »
The 700 club is still aghast that rapture hasn't happened already.
©ZH

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #19902 on: December 23, 2010, 10:08:37 PM »
That dog :rofl

My parents' dog looks like a damn ewok. Also, a mogwai. But fuck she's smart and a live blanket.
(|)

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #19903 on: December 24, 2010, 12:44:36 PM »

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #19904 on: December 24, 2010, 12:55:08 PM »
 :o :bow :o
dog

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #19905 on: December 24, 2010, 02:11:54 PM »
:lol
©@©™

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #19906 on: December 24, 2010, 02:18:48 PM »
Does anyone remember this show? Even though it ran for one season it was one of 5 TV shows that helped shape my unfortunate, often misunderstood, nerdy childhood lol.

[youtube=560,345]1Q0HMrDefd0[/youtube]
Unzip

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #19907 on: December 24, 2010, 02:38:09 PM »
Does anyone remember this show? Even though it ran for one season it was one of 5 TV shows that helped shape my unfortunate, often misunderstood, nerdy childhood lol.

Never heard of it before, but it looks/sounds awesome.
dog

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #19908 on: December 24, 2010, 02:51:56 PM »

I think this was already posted but I love it so i'm posting it again
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 03:00:12 PM by Father_Mike »

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #19909 on: December 24, 2010, 03:11:33 PM »
[youtube=560,345]iw7Qowzdnv8[/youtube]

« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 03:24:14 PM by Father_Mike »

« Reply #19910 on: December 24, 2010, 04:49:48 PM »

Hell yes! I had all the figures! I remember meeting (some guy dressed up as ) Captain Power at Universal Studios as a little kid.

The guy who created Babylon 5 was apparently in charge of this show, and it was pretty dark for an American kid's program. The female lead actually got killed off.
野球

Diunx

« Reply #19911 on: December 24, 2010, 05:21:27 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=416815

OP told that bitch to shut the fuck up with his mouth but then she forced him to do it with his fists :bow2
Drunk

Himu

« Reply #19912 on: December 24, 2010, 05:26:03 PM »
fake
IYKYK

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #19913 on: December 24, 2010, 05:26:44 PM »

Hell yes! I had all the figures! I remember meeting (some guy dressed up as ) Captain Power at Universal Studios as a little kid.

The guy who created Babylon 5 was apparently in charge of this show, and it was pretty dark for an American kid's program. The female lead actually got killed off.

A great majority of the show's story line was filled with romance and intrigue, which was made for the adults who watched the show with their children. Thus, the story was filled with romantic kisses, sexual innuendo, and occasionally scenes which implied sexual encounters between characters. Mild profanity was also present; "damn" was said on at least one occasion, and Pilot told Blastaar to "go to hell" in response to his order to surrender. In addition, the violent death of one of the major ongoing characters in the series (detailed above) was also an unusual development for a children's series. The inclusion of a "Bio-Dread Youth," which recruited young survivors to Lord Dread's ideals to further advance his agenda, also paralleled the Nazi regime.
dog

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #19915 on: December 24, 2010, 05:45:39 PM »
Mr. Gundam is a Saudi ???

A great majority of the show's story line was filled with romance and intrigue, which was made for the adults who watched the show with their children. Thus, the story was filled with romantic kisses, sexual innuendo, and occasionally scenes which implied sexual encounters between characters. Mild profanity was also present; "damn" was said on at least one occasion, and Pilot told Blastaar to "go to hell" in response to his order to surrender. In addition, the violent death of one of the major ongoing characters in the series (detailed above) was also an unusual development for a children's series. The inclusion of a "Bio-Dread Youth," which recruited young survivors to Lord Dread's ideals to further advance his agenda, also paralleled the Nazi regime.

:bow See, great show!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 05:50:23 PM by Shah Rukh Khan »
Unzip

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #19916 on: December 24, 2010, 06:08:14 PM »
[youtube=560,345]gPvCuc1_mgM
[/youtube]

It's in Chicago too.  Can you imagine how cold and windy it gets especially that high up.  The guy must be seriously in shape to do that.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #19917 on: December 24, 2010, 06:32:49 PM »
old but still terrifying.

pilonv1

« Reply #19918 on: December 24, 2010, 08:33:49 PM »
:lol awesome
itm

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #19919 on: December 24, 2010, 09:10:58 PM »