Author Topic: SPARTACUS: BLOOD AND SAND | GAY SEX, FULL FRONTAL MALE NUDITY and XENA SIDE BOOB  (Read 58903 times)

Beezy

Veidt

Just finished the finale.

This is the greatest tvshow in the history of mankind.

Third

• BODY TALK
Just watched the first two episodes. Pretty ok so far. The leading actor is way too emo though.
And lol at all the blood.

Xena has some fine breasts btw. Damn.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
Just watched the first two episodes. Pretty ok so far. The leading actor is way too emo though.
And lol at all the blood.

Xena has some fine breasts btw. Damn.

It gets better.

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
The leading actor is way too emo though.

must've sensed the cancer  :(
___

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
The leading actor is way too emo though.

must've sensed the cancer  :(

Cancer?

Dickie Dee

Spartacus has cancer and they halted production a month before filming S2
___

Third

• BODY TALK
I didn't get it either. So I went to wikipedia.

The dude seems to have some sort of cancer cells in his body.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
Jesus.  Though to be fair he isn't an essential part of the show.  As long as there are boobies and blood the show will go on.

Dickie Dee

He's got the bad lymphoma (non-hodgkins) but it was caught early...who knows what treatment will be like though. I guess he might not be required to be half-naked for S2 if they really didn't want him to and could leave him in armor (although the actor is suprisingly old, like 38 or 39, don't know how quickly he'd bounce back)
___

chronovore

• relapsed dev
:lol at 38 or 39 being "old."

Dickie Dee

Old to be coming back from cancer treatment and regain Prime Certified Angus Beef condition
___

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
Jesus.  Though to be fair he isn't an essential part of the show.  As long as there are boobies and blood the show will go on.

smh, the show is much more than that, this is a genuinely brilliant show :bow2
Drunk

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
:lol No it's not

Diunx

Yes it is.
Drunk

Beezy

:lol No it's not
Uh, yeah it is. And he is essential to the show.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
The show is named after him FM..

He might not be the most original character but it's really fun to watch him get revenge on his enemies.

Which makes me wonder who the bad guy(s) will be next season.  Illythia's husband probably?

Dickie Dee

History says yes

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Gaius Claudius Glaber was a Roman praetor in 73 BC. He tried but failed to hem in Spartacus and his fellow slaves on Mt. Vesuvius during the Third Servile War. The rebels were trapped by a narrow passage, the only way leading up. Without the Roman cohorts knowing, Spartacus and his men scaled down the cliff by using vines for ropes. They in turn attacked Glaber's 3,000 men from behind and by surprise routing them.[1]
[close]

The show ended up being enjoyable but I can't see how someone could deny that the writing is corny as fuck.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 03:45:38 AM by Mamacint »
___

Third

• BODY TALK
The show is mindless fun so far. Some of the scenario's are pretty distinguished mentally-challenged.

Like how he saved his wife from the barbarians. That was pretty stupid. Why was she alone so far away from the village, and how did he know where she was? What a coincidence meet up.
[close]

And wow, the actor is almost 40? I hope I look like that when I'm 40, minus the cancer.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
More pics needed.
©ZH

chronovore

• relapsed dev
More pics needed.
Agreed. More Xena-bewbies can only be a good thing.

Third

• BODY TALK
Just finished watching the final ep. Wow, that was amazing. The whole show was amazing. So many dead people in the end. :rofl

Varrrooooo nooo, why did he have to die? I was so satisfied when Varro's wife killed the bastard child. God, he had such an annoying nerd face. And wow at Crixus stabbing Lucretia in the belly. That was hard. I expected a better kill for Batiatus, though.
[close]

And two of the most annoying characters managed to survive..

Ashur and Ilithyia. Can't wait to see them die in the next season. I'm sure Ashur/Naevia/Crixus saga will be good next season. Spartacus will go after Ilithya and her husband.
[close]

Damn, great show. LOST totally annihilated.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 12:03:19 PM by Third »

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
It's produced by Sam Raimi so of course it's going to be awesome.
©@©™

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
yeah george rr martin can go smoke a horse cock, this show was awesome and did exactly what it set out to do - thrill me with outlandishly gory fights and a metric fuckton of titties

sup

Diunx

http://www.facebook.com/notes/spartacus-blood-and-sand/production-on-starz-spartacus-six-part-prequel-to-begin-this-summer/118880434808907

Los Angeles, Calif. (NCTA Cable Show 2010) – May 11, 2010 – Pre-production is underway on a six-part prequel to Starz’ hit original series “Spartacus: Blood and Sand.”
Andy Whitfield, who played the title character in the series, will appear in the prequel briefly, but Lucy Lawless and John Hannah take center stage in this story of the rise of the House of Batiatus and its champions before Spartacus arrives as a captured Thracian slave. With the title still to be determined, the prequel will begin production this summer in New Zealand, and is slated to air on Starz in January 2011.

John Hannah returns as Batiatus, owner of the Ludus, along with his wife Lucretia, played by Lucy Lawless. Other returning actors include Peter Mensah (Doctore), Manu Bennett (Crixus), Antonio Te Maioha (Barca), Nick E. Tarabay (Ashur), Lesley-Ann Brandt (Naevia) – and others. New characters will also be added – most notably the gladiator who was champion of the House of Batiatus before Spartacus or even Crixus – who will help fill in the story about the people and politics in the House of Batiatus and ancient Capua as a whole.

Production on the second season of “Spartacus: Blood and Sand” was postponed this spring to allow Andy Whitfield to be treated for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma in New Zealand. His doctors indicate that the actor is responding well.

“The prequel story maintains the excitement and entertainment value of the first season of ‘Spartacus,’ giving audiences the engaging experience they’ve come to expect,” said Starz President and CEO Chris Albrecht. “We look forward to continuing the Spartacus story.”

Produced by Rob Tapert, Sam Raimi, Joshua Donen and Steven S. DeKnight, “Spartacus: Blood and Sand” was the highest rated show for the 18-49 demographic among all cable networks for 12 of the 13 Fridays on which it aired based on coverage rating.* The production team remains intact for the six-part prequel.

I'M FUCKING READY FOR MORE JUPITER'S COCK!!!! :punch :punch :rock :rock
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 04:32:03 PM by Diunx »
Drunk

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
I'm glad they found a way to give Andy Whitfield enough time to recover while still giving us more Blood and Sand and Gay Sex and Xena Side Boob.

:bow Sam Raimi :bow2

:piss George RR Martin :piss2
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 04:47:37 PM by Joe Molotov® EDGE™ »
©@©™

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Funny seeing the people who bashed 300 all of a sudden praising Spartacus, which is shittier :teehee

Beezy

Funny seeing the people who bashed 300 all of a sudden praising Spartacus, which is shittier :teehee
Wrong again PD.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
300 was boring and too melodramatic.  spartacus at least has lots of humor and believable plot twists.  it's like RDJ says, you're only supposed to go half-distinguished mentally-challenged fellow.

Diunx

300 doesn't even come close to the greatness of Spartacus, this show is 300 but with better action, much better writing and for straight men.
Drunk

Raban

• The baby...
Where's the Xena side-boob?
SRY

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
every other episode.

Phoenix Dark

So this show has full Evilbore approval, and if I download and don't like it...smh to you all

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon

Wrong again PD.

When has he ever been right???
yar

chronovore

• relapsed dev
300 was boring and too melodramatic.  spartacus at least has lots of humor and believable plot twists.  it's like RDJ says, you're only supposed to go half-distinguished mentally-challenged fellow.
This. One thousand times, this.

Beezy

So this show has full Evilbore approval, and if I download and don't like it...smh to you all
Don't come in here bitching after only watching the first ep. It's the weakest of the season.

Phoenix Dark

I haven't even watched one episode :smug

Beezy

I know. I meant once you do start watching it.

Phoenix Dark

Do I have to torrent or is there a site I can see this at

Beezy

torrent or netflix i guess

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Torrent them in 720p.
©@©™

Third

• BODY TALK
Torrents lol.

And I'm kinda disappointed about the prequel announcement. I hate prequels.

Phoenix Dark

torrents :piss2

Third

• BODY TALK
Doesn't you internetprovider offer a free newsgroup account, PD?

Diunx

Just use direct download PD.
Drunk

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
dude, the entire first season is on netflix instant watch
sup

Beezy

Torrents lol.

And I'm kinda disappointed about the prequel announcement. I hate prequels.
They don't really have a choice. They can't start filming the 2nd season and they don't wanna lose their fanbase.

Diunx

Drunk

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Fucking cancer.
©@©™

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
meh.  A different actor would work just as well.

Diunx

Reported, enjoy your ban.
Drunk

Beezy

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
So the Cancer came back up? yikes.

Dickie Dee

Poor guy, I read he was an engineer but kept taking auditions on the side after work in hopes of scoring something. Getting this role must've been like manna from the heavens  :'(
___

Phoenix Dark

Pilot had more than a few LOL-worthy moments, but it was alright. Just finished the second ep though, it was pretty boss :bow

My biggest complaint is the gratuitous green screen shit. Starz can't afford to build a decent set or use actual backgrounds for shots? All the CGI skies and building shots are bad. I like the show so far though

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
I feel like it gave the show a cheesier style, and I liked that.

Diunx

Pilot had more than a few LOL-worthy moments, but it was alright. Just finished the second ep though, it was pretty boss :bow

My biggest complaint is the gratuitous green screen shit. Starz can't afford to build a decent set or use actual backgrounds for shots? All the CGI skies and building shots are bad. I like the show so far though

:bow just wait till you get to episode 4!
Drunk

Phoenix Dark

Episode 4 was pretty badass, but 5 was epic. I love the show's take on mythology and legend. A legend grows among the crowd and inflates as it spreads around the city until it is bigger, more grand, and far more spectacular than it actually is. I was disappointed when the "Shadow of Death" turned out to be an ugly, scarred up dude but it's the perfect example of how myths are created. Awesome episode

Crixus :(

Diunx

God I can't fucking wait for the prequel :hyper
Drunk

Phoenix Dark

fuckity fuck fuck FUCK @ ep 9  :o

I knew it was that Roman dude's wife, that seemed obvious. But omg @ what happened next
[close]