Author Topic: SPARTACUS: BLOOD AND SAND | GAY SEX, FULL FRONTAL MALE NUDITY and XENA SIDE BOOB  (Read 58891 times)

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
ep 10
:fbm

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
I've had this since thanksgiving but can't watch it because it has too much sex I heard, which sucks becuae I want to fornicate with lucy lawless so bad  :'(
USA

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
So why exactly can't you watch it?
Drunk

Phoenix Dark

At first I was worried that she'd only show side boob, but good lord she's shown her tits so many times since then. Her nipples are like pepperoni I want in mah mouf

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
well I have it on blu ray and since it's on blu ray it has to go on my main pc with my sound system and since my room is next to my moms with paper thin walls, i'm sure she wouldn't be appreciative of hearing "i want your cock in me" late at night.

so thats why I watch most of my shit on my pc with headphones  :(
USA

Diunx

Drunk

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
i'm sure she wouldn't be appreciative of hearing "i want your cock in me" late at night.

That's not what I've heard. :pimp
©@©™

Phoenix Dark

This show would be right up my parent's alley considering they loved 300 and similar stuff, but the nudity would probably be too much for them.

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
i'm sure she wouldn't be appreciative of hearing "i want your cock in me" late at night.

That's not what I've heard. :pimp

:teehee
USA

chronovore

• relapsed dev
This show would be right up my parent's alley considering they loved 300 and similar stuff, but the nudity would probably be too much for them.

I never understand the people who don't mind seeing someone's insides spilled outside their body, but don't want to see the surface layer of skin exposed. Seems like a pretty fine hair to split.

Phoenix Dark

ep 11-12 OMFG

This show is fuck awesome. The finale is gonna be so epic, holy shit.

Phoenix Dark

HOLY FUCK @ finale

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I didn't see that coming at fucking all. I really expected it to end with someone betraying Spartacus and all the gladiators/slaves being put to death. Instead his plan went almost exactly as planned. I guess if it gets a second season he'll be freeing other gladiators while attempting to get to Glabba and his damn wife.

Can't help but wonder if such an explosive finale will be looked back on as the shark jumping moment. John Hannah was great as Batiatus and really grounded the show.
[close]

Phoenix Dark

Funny seeing the people who bashed 300 all of a sudden praising Spartacus, which is shittier :teehee

ban this cigarillo

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
HOLY FUCK @ finale

I didn't see that coming at fucking all. I really expected it to end with someone betraying Spartacus and all the gladiators/slaves being put to death. Instead his plan went almost exactly as planned. I guess if it gets a second season he'll be freeing other gladiators while attempting to get to Glabba and his damn wife.

Can't help but wonder if such an explosive finale will be looked back on as the shark jumping moment. John Hannah was great as Batiatus and really grounded the show.
[close]
well they named the show spartacus so you kinda knew how the season finale had to end but yeah that was insane.

Now I just wish the prequel spin off lives up to its namesake and that whoever they get to replace Andy Whitfield is able to do the job.

Diunx

KIll THEM ALL!!! :rock :hyper :rock :bow2
Drunk

Phoenix Dark

HOLY FUCK @ finale

[close]
well they named the show spartacus so you kinda knew how the season finale had to end but yeah that was insane.

Now I just wish the prequel spin off lives up to its namesake and that whoever they get to replace Andy Whitfield is able to do the job.
Actually when Batiatus names Spartacus he references a gladiator of times past with the same name - at that point I assumed this wasn't the original Spartacus story.
[close]

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
I didn't see that coming at fucking all. I really expected it to end with someone betraying Spartacus Actually when Batiatus names Spartacus he references a gladiator of times past with the same name - at that point I assumed this wasn't the original Spartacus story.
[close]

I doubt after a legendary slave revolt, Spartacus was a popular name for slaves...

Also:
[close]
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 01:25:59 PM by Mamacint »
___