Author Topic: Random talk thread: It just keeps happening  (Read 2593622 times)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
Re: Random talk thread: It just keeps happening
« Reply #36120 on: July 08, 2022, 06:17:39 AM »
karla has now seen my hog  :stahp

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #36121 on: July 08, 2022, 08:35:43 AM »
Did you ask first?

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #36122 on: July 08, 2022, 11:55:59 AM »
no use asking. she always has a ball gag in her mouth  :heart

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #36123 on: July 08, 2022, 12:56:02 PM »
Start liking posts again you coward
:O

Nintex

• The tide is turning
« Reply #36124 on: July 08, 2022, 02:13:30 PM »
So here's a weird story. I have a co-worker, she's in her early 50's and recently remarried.

The other day she got physical mail at the office. It was a piece of paper with tweets from her stepdaughter printed on it.
Someone had typed in the Dutch word for 'cunt' and her stepdaughters Twitter handle and it showed these tweets from like 2012 - 2013.
Kut or cunt is basically Dutch slang for vagina, bitch, shit or fuck. So she had tweeted things like: "This(dit) homework(huiswerk) is(is) shit(kut)" or "The(de) bitch(kut) probably(heeft) took(het) it(vast) up(anaal) the ass(gedaan)".
They were tweets with profanities for sure, but not 'that' shocking by any means. There's wasn't anything racist, anti-semitic or anything like that in the tweets.

Now there's a few very odd details. While stepmom still tweets the stepdaughter hasn't tweeted since 2014.
It wasn't even her stepdaughter back then. Her new relationship started about a year before COVID.

Why would anyone send a piece of paper with tweets printed from 2012 to her workplace. No blackmail note or anything either.

:titus
🤴

Potato

• Kipfler
« Reply #36125 on: July 08, 2022, 02:55:47 PM »
Lol. That's pretty funny. If I was her, I'd get the stepsister to tweet some more and see what happens.
Spud

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #36126 on: July 08, 2022, 06:14:02 PM »
Anyone notice that as soon as filler is back Abe got assassinsted?  :thinking

:info

:kermit
Margs

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #36127 on: July 08, 2022, 06:58:49 PM »
You guys still here huh.

sup

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #36128 on: July 08, 2022, 07:59:27 PM »
You guys still here huh.
(Image removed from quote.)

sup
how many babies you make with that mexican girl?  ::)

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #36129 on: July 08, 2022, 09:41:06 PM »
You guys still here huh.

sup
how many babies you make with that mexican girl?  ::)

0. I cannot spread my seed until you do.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #36130 on: July 08, 2022, 10:29:19 PM »
that's a fake mexican woman!  :ufup

should be working on number 4 by now tbh  ::)

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #36131 on: July 09, 2022, 10:20:44 AM »
 :dead

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #36132 on: July 09, 2022, 03:49:37 PM »
You guys still here huh.

sup

checking in occasionally and I feel like I have missed multiple Himu story arcs

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #36133 on: July 09, 2022, 05:00:38 PM »
Old gang still alive/healthy?

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #36134 on: July 09, 2022, 09:11:26 PM »
When were they healthy?

james

« Reply #36135 on: July 10, 2022, 10:55:10 PM »
Old gang still alive/healthy?

We continue to accumulate mass on schedule

Snoopycat_

« Reply #36136 on: July 13, 2022, 06:57:45 AM »
2 weeks ago I was watching a hawt chick on Twitch playing chess and thought I should learn how to play it. So I bought a cheap video game, signed up to a website to play against computer and watched a bunch of YT tutorials. Then I discovered chess people on Reddit and since then I've been pretending to be a chess expert. It's going well, I'm hoping to become a grandmaster ( yes there are people who actually call themselves that) by next week.

Snoopycat_

« Reply #36137 on: July 15, 2022, 06:23:08 PM »
This week I have decided to pretend to be a life coach on Reddit. I developed a system that will make anyone a success -

1. Stand up straight. Only degenerates and sex fiends slouch.

2. Tie your shoe laces damn it. Untied shoe laces are a sign of weakness.

3. Tuck your shirt in. Not tucking your shirt in is a sure path to failure and sexual inadequacy.

4. Look at people when they’re talking to you. Only sex fiends and degenerates avoid eye contact.

5. Never trust children. Children are inherently weak. Avoid them.

6. All women are dirty. Go ahead and spank her. She likes it.

7. Wear a tie at all times. Only scum don’t wear ties during the week.

8. Get your elbows off the table. Homosexuals and degenerates put their elbows on tables. Your not one of them are you?

9. Get a real dog. That pussy warmer your traipsing around the park with makes you look like a degenerate.

10. Be rich. Poverty is disgusting.

Nintex

• The tide is turning
« Reply #36138 on: July 15, 2022, 06:28:30 PM »
🤴

Potato

• Kipfler
« Reply #36139 on: July 15, 2022, 11:41:25 PM »
This week I have decided to pretend to be a life coach on Reddit. I developed a system that will make anyone a success -

1. Stand up straight. Only degenerates and sex fiends slouch.

2. Tie your shoe laces damn it. Untied shoe laces are a sign of weakness.

3. Tuck your shirt in. Not tucking your shirt in is a sure path to failure and sexual inadequacy.

4. Look at people when they’re talking to you. Only sex fiends and degenerates avoid eye contact.

5. Never trust children. Children are inherently weak. Avoid them.

6. All women are dirty. Go ahead and spank her. She likes it.

7. Wear a tie at all times. Only scum don’t wear ties during the week.

8. Get your elbows off the table. Homosexuals and degenerates put their elbows on tables. Your You're not one of them are you?

9. Get a real dog. That pussy warmer your you're traipsing around the park with makes you look like a degenerate.

10. Be rich. Poverty is disgusting.

Other than these two small errors, you're good to go. Although, I would add an 11th tip:

11. Don't use Reddit. Reddit is for degenerates and posers. Use theboredotcum if you want to be a sexually successful alpha male with a large hog.
Spud

Potato

• Kipfler
« Reply #36140 on: July 15, 2022, 11:43:37 PM »
L-R
Bitch tits, man-bun, fucking Smurf.

They're all pissweak, unlike boreans
Spud

Nintex

• The tide is turning
« Reply #36141 on: July 18, 2022, 02:10:16 PM »
Sorry, only registered users can see this content. Please Login or Register.

Sorry, only registered users can see this content. Please Login or Register.

I need to decide on both of these at the same time :yeshrug
🤴

Pissy F Benny

• cancelled postmodernist
« Reply #36142 on: July 18, 2022, 02:18:17 PM »
 Depends on how much they're offering :trumps

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #36143 on: July 18, 2022, 03:17:08 PM »
do you have the authority to make these decisions or do you get in trouble up the chain if you don't
Uncle

Nintex

• The tide is turning
« Reply #36144 on: July 19, 2022, 08:56:41 AM »
I am basically the top of the chain as one of the owners. I'm doing the 2nd one because these people are often accused of only hiring friends and family. I would be a hypocrite if I turned him down. Not to mention I help companies that sell things I don't like too.

The first one we've decided to just take step by step. No use in jumping to conclusions unless they specifically ask us to do things we don't feel comfortable about. And whatever it is would've been vetted by their legal department anyway. Not to mention it gives us leverage :trumps
🤴

james

« Reply #36145 on: July 19, 2022, 09:38:03 AM »
Stop helping the north Korean nuclear bomb program Nintex

Polident Hive

« Reply #36146 on: July 19, 2022, 04:13:21 PM »
Getting old and tired enough that I’m fantasizing about owning a house. Really, for the space to build a home gym. Tolerance for public gyms plummeted. Go once every couple days for heavier weights. Only have a pair of 70lb adjustable dumbbells at home. Fitness center in building has some machines to supplement. No idea how I did this regularly prior to March 2020.

Pissy F Benny

• cancelled postmodernist
« Reply #36147 on: July 24, 2022, 08:02:23 PM »
The capeshit thread is pretty active :pika

james 1 bork 0

james

« Reply #36148 on: July 25, 2022, 07:27:27 PM »
Throwaway and mobile account.

I (25F) am getting married to my wonderful fiancé (31m) this fall.

A week ago I had a bachelorette party. While most girls dream of their weddings, I dreamt about my bachelorette weekend. I put a lot of planning into this weekend, made a lot of phone calls, reservations, everything basically.

For Thursday night - Sunday morning me and 25 of my closest girlfriends rented a house. From the start it was a disaster. I had told my girls to get to the house early on Thursday so they could decorate and set up before I got there. Well I got to the house at 3 and they weren’t done decorating so that bummed me out because I wanted that “WOW!” moment when I came in and saw the set up. I felt robbed but we still had a decent first night.

FrIday I woke everyone up at 7am to make breakfast and get ready because we had a packed day - vineyards, boat, lunch, happy hour drinks, then dinner and the clubs. I was getting shaded on all afternoon because people said they were being rushed from place to place and had to carry changes of clothes all day but we only had limited time in this city and I wanted to make the most of it.

Saturday was worse. We had brunch at 9am and no one was awake in time so it only ended up being me and a few loyal bridesmaids. We went shopping after for a few hours and when we got back to the house no one was even apologetic even though I was close to tears all day. The last straw for me was later that night when we were going to dinner and nobody was wearing the matching shirts we got for the weekend. People wanted to wear their own stuff but that’s not what we agreed on even though my MOH notified everyone. At that point I said fuck it this weekend was ruined and locked myself in my room to cry. It was even worse when I came out a few hours later and half the girls had gone out anyway (without me, AKA the actual bride).

I ended up driving home early on Sunday and left the house a mess for the girls to pick up because I was so upset. Now it’s been almost a week, no one has really texted me except some bridesmaids and MOH.

I know I sound bridezilla-ish. But these are supposed to be my friends and we were supposed to celebrate me all weekend and I felt neglected and I’m just really upset. I understand these expectations may seem like a lot but i made my expectations clear to the group and they just let me down so bad. Tell me AITA?

Here’s an edit because people are asking me the same questions: 1) yes I have 25 people who I genuinely wanted to celebrate with. 6 of them are in my wedding party and the other 19 were college friends, childhood friends, work friends, etc.

2) MOH sent out the itinerary months ago. It was very clear the activities I planned and their prices per person. If someone had wanted to skip out, it wouldn’t be a problem but all the girls paid accordingly. So they knew what they were getting themselves into.

Edit #2: Well I’m very clearly TA. I’ve decided to apologize for wanting one weekend to be about me. I need to rethink my friend group and make some changes to the wedding invite list. Thanks!

https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/w5n39w/aita_for_having_high_expectations_for_my/

:neogaf :mynicca :mindblown :gurl

Potato

• Kipfler
« Reply #36149 on: July 25, 2022, 07:54:16 PM »
Throwaway and mobile account.

I (25F) am getting married to my wonderful fiancé (31m) this fall.

A week ago I had a bachelorette party. While most girls dream of their weddings, I dreamt about my bachelorette weekend. I put a lot of planning into this weekend, made a lot of phone calls, reservations, everything basically.

For Thursday night - Sunday morning me and 25 of my closest girlfriends rented a house. From the start it was a disaster. I had told my girls to get to the house early on Thursday so they could decorate and set up before I got there. Well I got to the house at 3 and they weren’t done decorating so that bummed me out because I wanted that “WOW!” moment when I came in and saw the set up. I felt robbed but we still had a decent first night.

FrIday I woke everyone up at 7am to make breakfast and get ready because we had a packed day - vineyards, boat, lunch, happy hour drinks, then dinner and the clubs. I was getting shaded on all afternoon because people said they were being rushed from place to place and had to carry changes of clothes all day but we only had limited time in this city and I wanted to make the most of it.

Saturday was worse. We had brunch at 9am and no one was awake in time so it only ended up being me and a few loyal bridesmaids. We went shopping after for a few hours and when we got back to the house no one was even apologetic even though I was close to tears all day. The last straw for me was later that night when we were going to dinner and nobody was wearing the matching shirts we got for the weekend. People wanted to wear their own stuff but that’s not what we agreed on even though my MOH notified everyone. At that point I said fuck it this weekend was ruined and locked myself in my room to cry. It was even worse when I came out a few hours later and half the girls had gone out anyway (without me, AKA the actual bride).

I ended up driving home early on Sunday and left the house a mess for the girls to pick up because I was so upset. Now it’s been almost a week, no one has really texted me except some bridesmaids and MOH.

I know I sound bridezilla-ish. But these are supposed to be my friends and we were supposed to celebrate me all weekend and I felt neglected and I’m just really upset. I understand these expectations may seem like a lot but i made my expectations clear to the group and they just let me down so bad. Tell me AITA?

Here’s an edit because people are asking me the same questions: 1) yes I have 25 people who I genuinely wanted to celebrate with. 6 of them are in my wedding party and the other 19 were college friends, childhood friends, work friends, etc.

2) MOH sent out the itinerary months ago. It was very clear the activities I planned and their prices per person. If someone had wanted to skip out, it wouldn’t be a problem but all the girls paid accordingly. So they knew what they were getting themselves into.

Edit #2: Well I’m very clearly TA. I’ve decided to apologize for wanting one weekend to be about me. I need to rethink my friend group and make some changes to the wedding invite list. Thanks!

https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/w5n39w/aita_for_having_high_expectations_for_my/

:neogaf :mynicca :mindblown :gurl
Holy shit.

"Yes, I am the arsehole."
"To fix the problem, I'm going to uninvite those fucking bitches who didn't make everything about me."
"Why are you still calling me the arsehole?"
Spud

Snoopycat_

« Reply #36150 on: July 29, 2022, 04:28:14 PM »
Can you talk like Rogan? It’s crazy man. Have you been out there? People are like, losing their minds. Literally.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #36151 on: July 29, 2022, 05:20:09 PM »
Very disappointed in Taco Bell lately. I don't remember the last time they had a box I'm interested in. As a shareholder this is unacceptable.

Snoopycat_

« Reply #36152 on: July 29, 2022, 05:49:59 PM »
Taco? Man, I saw him one night back in 92 at the Comedy Store. Woooh. That guy was a straight up murderer. The audience couldn’t believe what he was doing. So ahead of his time man

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36153 on: July 31, 2022, 08:34:16 PM »
“Neal”

Today was National Avocado Day and some of the various Mexican-style restaurants were offering free guac.  We decided to get Chipotle.  Placed an order for pick up at 6:30 and got there about 6:25.  The store was absolutely packed beyond its seating occupancy.  Massive line of people queued up for that big $2.49 discount and a small crowd waiting for pick-up orders.  I joined the small crowd and waited patiently.

About 10 minutes in, this big, tall college-age looking fellow came in.  He looked a lot like a larger version of Rocco from Mega 64. He proceeded to stand directly in front of the pick-up shelf, blocking the view when they’d place new orders.  This guy spent most of the time talking to himself at a volume where you could tell he wanted a reaction, but nobody cared.  Finally, after another 10 minutes, one of the staff gave a bag directly to someone waiting and said his name in a muffled voice.  This guy rushed over there and tried to grab the bag out of the other guy’s hand, saying “I’M NEAL!  I’M HIM- THAT’S ME!!”  Both the employee and the other guy looked at each other before the other guy said “uh…my name is Steve.”  “OH YOU’RE STEVE??  ARE YOU SURE THAT’S WHAT IT SAYS ON THERE” as he tried to go for the bag again, but Steve skillfully dodged the big man’s attack and pulled back.  “Yes, it’s for me,” he said, and walked out.  Neal then began complaining out loud before announcing “YOU LOST.  YOU JUST LOST!!” and stormed out.

With that entertainment out of the way, I stuck around for another few minutes before asking someone what was going on.  By this time, I could have gotten an order from standing in the large line, which was now much shorter.  “Uh…like I told this other guy right here, we never got your order.  It’s not in our system.  We can’t do anything.  You can go back online and use the ‘Ask Pepper’ thing on the app to get a refund.”  So I walked out, then sat in the car for another 15-20 minutes trying to get through to an actual person to speak with, who at first just told me “OK, I’ve refunded your money” and nothing else.  Explained that nearly an hour had gone by now and I had no food for me and my family and was hungry and agitated.  This got me a free burrito.

Tweeted at Chipotle and immediately got a reply that asked me to go online to “make a statement.”  WITH PEPPER.

:dead

« Last Edit: July 31, 2022, 08:48:41 PM by bork »
ど助平

Snoopycat_

« Reply #36154 on: July 31, 2022, 09:31:35 PM »
That's so wild. I was uh communicating with uh Bertrand Cilantro and ummm he was telling me if you think about it 20 years ago Chipotle didn't even have an app. It's crazy. Like what did people even do about bad service at Chipotle back then? Go to Mexico? Just get in their cars, drive to Mexico and ask for a manager? That's so crazy that they did that.

james

« Reply #36155 on: August 01, 2022, 12:54:38 PM »
When Blaze does the $3 pizza for Pi day theres a line around the block.

If you download the app, you get a coupon for a $3 pizza thats good all month  :lawd

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #36156 on: August 01, 2022, 01:47:59 PM »
Just pay someone $3 to stand in line for you. :success
©@©™

Snoopycat_

« Reply #36157 on: August 01, 2022, 08:16:46 PM »
I've been reading Professor Mavid Davin's latest book, Stand Up Straight When A Woman Enters The Room. It's so wild how she's able to take really complex theories and just tear up the rules. Like she just threw the rulebook out the window.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #36158 on: August 01, 2022, 09:13:33 PM »
I've been reading Professor Mavid Davin's latest book, Stand Up Straight When A Woman Enters The Room. It's so wild how she's able to take really complex theories and just tear up the rules. Like she just threw the rulebook out the window.

Margs

james

« Reply #36159 on: August 03, 2022, 01:11:00 AM »
Received this hilarious spam email

Hi there!

I regret to inform you about some sad news for you.
Approximately a month or two ago I have succeeded to gain a total access to all your devices utilized for browsing internet.
Moving forward, I have started observing your internet activities on continuous basis.

Go ahead and take a look at the sequence of events provided below for your reference:
Initially I bought an exclusive access from hackers to a long list of email accounts (in today's world, that is really a common thing, which can arranged via internet).
Evidently, it wasn't hard for me to proceed with logging in your email account (xxx).

Within the same week, I moved on with installing a Trojan virus in Operating Systems for all devices that you use to login to email.
Frankly speaking, it wasn't a challenging task for me at all (since you were kind enough to click some of the links in your inbox emails before).
Yeah, geniuses are among us.

Because of this Trojan I am able to gain access to entire set of controllers in devices (e.g., your video camera, keyboard, microphone and others).
As result, I effortlessly downloaded all data, as well as photos, web browsing history and other types of data to my servers.
Moreover, I have access to all social networks accounts that you regularly use, including emails, including chat history, messengers, contacts list etc.
My unique virus is incessantly refreshing its signatures (due to control by a driver), and hence remains undetected by any type of antiviruses.

Hence, I guess by now you can already see the reason why I always remained undetected until this very letter...

During the process of compilation of all the materials associated with you,
I also noticed that you are a huge supporter and regular user of websites hosting nasty adult content.
Turns out to be, you really love visiting porn websites, as well as watching exciting videos and enduring unforgettable pleasures.
As a matter of fact, I was not able to withstand the temptation, but to record certain nasty solo action with you in main role,
and later produced a few videos exposing your masturbation and cumming scenes.

If until now you don't believe me, all I need is one-two mouse clicks to make all those videos with everyone you know,
including your friends, colleagues, relatives and others.
Moreover, I am able to upload all that video content online for everyone to see.
I sincerely think, you certainly would not wish such incidents to take place, in view of the lustful things demonstrated in your commonly watched videos,
(you absolutely know what I mean by that) it will cause a huge adversity for you.

There is still a solution to this matter, and here is what you need to do:
You make a transaction of $950 USD to my account (an equivalent in bitcoins, which recorded depending on the exchange rate at the date of funds transfer),
hence upon receiving the transfer, I will immediately get rid of all those lustful videos without delay.
After that we can make it look like there was nothing happening beforehand.
Additionally, I can confirm that all the Trojan software is going to be disabled and erased from all devices that you use. You have nothing to worry about,
because I keep my word at all times.

That is indeed a beneficial bargain that comes with a relatively reduced price,
taking into consideration that your profile and traffic were under close monitoring during a long time frame.
If you are still unclear regarding how to buy and perform transactions with bitcoins - everything is available online.

Below is my bitcoin wallet for your further reference: xxx

All you have is 48 hours and the countdown begins once this email is opened (in other words 2 days).

The following list includes things you should remember and avoid doing:
> There's no point to try replying my email (since this email and return address were created inside your inbox).
> There's no point in calling police or any other types of security services either. Furthermore, don't you dare sharing this info with any of your friends.
If I discover that (taking into consideration my skills, it will be really simple, because I control all your systems and continuously monitor them) -
your nasty clip will be shared with public straight away.
> There's no point in looking for me too - it won't result in any success. Transactions with cryptocurrency are completely anonymous and untraceable.
> There's no point in reinstalling your OS on devices or trying to throw them away. That won't solve the issue,
since all clips with you as main character are already uploaded on remote servers.

Things that may be concerning you:
> That funds transfer won't be delivered to me.
Breathe out, I can track down everything right away, so once funds transfer is finished,
I will know for sure, since I interminably track down all activities done by you (my Trojan virus controls all processes remotely, just as TeamViewer).
> That your videos will be distributed, even though you have completed money transfer to my wallet.
Trust me, it is worthless for me to still bother you after money transfer is successful. Moreover, if that was ever part of my plan, I would do make it happen way earlier!

We are going to approach and deal with it in a clear manner!

In conclusion, I'd like to recommend one more thing... after this you need to make certain you don't get involved in similar kind of unpleasant events anymore!
My recommendation - ensure all your passwords are replaced with new ones on a regular basis.

Potato

• Kipfler
« Reply #36160 on: August 03, 2022, 05:11:10 AM »
So when do they post your jerk off videos to theboredotcum?
 :mouf
Spud

Snoopycat_

« Reply #36161 on: August 03, 2022, 06:17:07 AM »
Sounds ominous. You should pay them before they release your anime folder

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #36162 on: August 03, 2022, 09:48:10 AM »
My personal hacker watching me scroll up another uninteresting video, with pleasures that are quite forgettable:

:wut :rage :mjcry
©@©™

Snoopycat_

« Reply #36163 on: August 06, 2022, 05:46:35 PM »
I’ve been listening to Vernon Fielder’s lectures on radical feminism - Shut up. Men are talking.  it’s like so paradigm shifting.

Nintex

• The tide is turning
« Reply #36164 on: August 06, 2022, 05:49:41 PM »
When they say they don't reply they actually do.

Just say you work for the Mossad and have logged their activity from there on out it gets fun.
🤴

Snoopycat_

« Reply #36165 on: August 07, 2022, 08:33:32 AM »
Well, you know the thing I learned about women is they're like exactly the same as us, but they're really not. I mean we're human and they're human but we were here first right, like long before them. I mean, in many ways women could be seen almost as an invasive species.

« Reply #36166 on: August 08, 2022, 11:12:53 AM »
Please, humans...

Thoughts and prayers for Anne Heche who got all liquored up and drove her car into someone's house.

Thoughts AND prayers.

EDIT: Don't want stupid woman to die.
« Last Edit: Today at 09:53:51 AM by Sideshow Raheem »

Nintex

• The tide is turning
« Reply #36167 on: August 08, 2022, 05:27:32 PM »
Who else is tired of seeing this post format on various social media from the tech/crypto/growth/coach/brand brigade because they all use the same fucking 'process' to build their personal brands.

"I'm making $10k a month with my [something] after nearly giving up

This is my toolbox and my 10 step easy process. Click to expand to learn the secrets"

[finger pointing down or literally an icon of a thread] 1/10

spoiler (click to show/hide)
1. Sleep enough
Seriously, sleep is very important for you also a good pillow helps to sleep better.
If you don't sleep you get tired very quickly and it drains your energy.

2. Hydrate
Humans must drink water, a lot of water. I find that drinking tap water is very effective to stay hydrated. If that's not available a bottle is suffice.
Lifehack: you can actually re-use your water bottle to store tap water

3. Be yourself
This cannnot be overstated enough but if you stay true to yourself than you can achieve great things.
All great managers do this.

4. Ignore your email
We waste a lot of time reading our emails, we should just ignore them.
Or as the Chinese would say: "Read not, what you can guess"

5. Use Twitter
Wow, this website is great you can use it to find all sorts of information and reach out to people
Man the internet is the best.
[close]
"There you go, 4 things that changed my life and can change yours tommorow!

Sign up for my newsletter or keep following me on social media for more valuable insights and lifehacks"

and then the comments
"Oh wow so insightful"
"Dude, you literally changed my life"
"This is [fire emoji]"

It really grinds my gears, I'm seeing 10 or 20 of these daily now.
🤴

Potato

• Kipfler
« Reply #36168 on: August 08, 2022, 05:56:10 PM »
Stop using Twitter. It rots your brain.
Spud

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #36169 on: August 08, 2022, 06:08:32 PM »
Spends all day everyday reposting grifters 'I keep seeing grifter posts everywhere, but these ones are so low-quality even I don't fall for it.'
NtGay