Author Topic: Random videos/images/memes thread  (Read 4206297 times)

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Re: The New Outside Link Thread: ONLY youtubes, memes, images;etc
« Reply #300 on: January 30, 2011, 01:17:37 AM »
Live-action Buzz Lightyear, fighter jet exceeding the speed of sound, nuclear explosion, and bearsharktopus stealing a pineapple.
dog

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #301 on: January 30, 2011, 03:44:34 AM »
So an epic troll has been posing as Ghostface Killah in 2dopeboy's comments section, and apparently he has created his own blog of his posts
http://bigghostface.blogspot.com/

Words from the God: "[A] distinguished black fellow probably take baths in Downy n shit"

Ayo word bond this the god Big Ghost broadcastin live via sattelites to yall distinguished black fellows from the heavens nahmeans! Ayo a distinguished black fellow dont mean no disrespect but this shit right here way too homo erotic for a distinguished black fellow namsayin. A distinguished black fellow dont mean no disrespect to this soft distinguished black fellow Drake n that thick little broad Nicki n shit nahmeans. But this is real talk nahmeans. Ayo the soft distinguished black fellow Drake makin too many questionable moves n shit namsayin. Ayo that soft distinguished black fellow too light in the ass nahmeans. The distinguished black fellow all lotioned n baby powdered up anytime the god see that distinguished black fellow. The distinguished black fellow all tender n gentle n shit. Word bond if you light a cigarette too close to this muthafucka you gon roast the distinguished black fellow. The distinguished black fellows a marshmallow namsayin. distinguished black fellow need to be wearin a pillowcase. You cut the distinguished black fellow open n you gon get feathers flying around the room n shit. Ayo the distinguished black fellow a stuffed animal nahmean. Word bond the distinguished black fellow probably got tags sewn on his ass namsayin. distinguished black fellow probably take baths in Downy n shit. The muthafucka probably got lotion pumpin through his veins n shit. Dont get the god wrong or nothin like that cos i fucks wit some of his shit namsayin. But this distinguished black fellow dont even need no airbag if he smash his whip n shit. The aloe vera ass distinguished black fellow too soft for the god likin lately namsayin. Stay puff ass distinguished black fellow. The Duncan Hines ass muthafucka is influencin distinguished black fellows to soften up they images n shit. Muthafucka we Staten Island distinguished black fellows n we eat razors for snacks nahmeans. We throw boulders at each other for practice namsayin! We squeeze water outta rocks when we thirsty distinguished black fellow! We gon eat the hair off a distinguished black fellow head if we hungry namsayin! Fuck all that Aveeno shit distinguished black fellow. Like I said tho the god dont really mean no disrespect or nothin of that nature. The god wish these distinguished black fellows much success n prosperity n shit. But Shaolin distinguished black fellows dont get down like that. We dodge lasers namsayin. We approach distinguished black fellows daily n we throw bricks at a distinguished black fellow spine if he try to run. This real distinguished black fellow shit right here. Go watch the god latest video nahmeans. Bitches throw rose pedals on the ground a distinguished black fellow walk on. That’s real shit. Word.
Aight peace.
:rofl

Crash Dummy

• teleiophile
« Reply #302 on: January 30, 2011, 07:12:54 AM »

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #303 on: January 30, 2011, 09:39:11 AM »
[youtube=560,345]#[/youtube]

Stoney Mason

« Reply #304 on: January 30, 2011, 10:02:07 AM »
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #305 on: January 30, 2011, 11:57:11 AM »
USA

drew

• sy
« Reply #306 on: January 30, 2011, 12:41:14 PM »
bullet counters ::)

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #307 on: January 30, 2011, 02:30:44 PM »

and I've now spent an hour watching Onion videos.  And I'm damn tired of that Dead Space 2 ad.
MMA

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #308 on: January 30, 2011, 07:29:07 PM »
I will say this and this is relatively just recent history.

I remember getting a Dreamcast online with 56k back in the day and the audience was different. It was such a small niche of people that it was a lot more friendly and polite. I'm not going to lie and pretend it was perfect or there were no assholes but it was a much lower percentage anecdotally. Once online gaming got really big it changed because the audience changed. It wasn't just  social outcast nerds anymore. It was everybody else. Which changed it all.

yeah sorry but you just must've been lucky.  i remember playing quake1 and diablo back in the day and the scumbags were still everywhere.  for every person that just wanted a fair game there were 50 that wanted to troll or cheat or trick you and fuck you over.  juvenille insults were just as common too.  and of course internet discussion were just as shitty, as anyone who can remember 2d vs 3d arguments will tell you.

edit: lol @ the ghostface link -

Big Ghost speaks on Wiz Khalifa: "A nicca gon grow titties listenin to this kinds a shit"
Ayo whattup this Deini the Wally Champ namsayin aka Stapleton’s Finest. Ayo I aint really got no problems wit the nicca Wizz Kalifrah nahmeans. Matter fact I aint really know who the nicca was til bout 5 minutes ago n shit namsayin. But yo jus so i aint step on this nicca toes or nothin like that…cos the god sincerely wish the little nicca the utmost success n alla that but yo Imma hafta keep it really 100 wit yalls. This Roll Up shit kinda soft namsayin. By that a nicca mean you could probably rock a cryin baby to sleep wit this shit nahmeans. This some shit for the nurseries n shit namsayin. Ayo a nicca listen to this shit at the wrong time n he liable to start hangin one them posters wit the little babies dressed like animals n vegetables n shit on they walls. A nicca might go cop one them calendars wit the kittens dressed up like they firemen n hang that shit in the hallway namsayin. Ayo this shit be like the shit yall hear in Calgon commercials n shit. Shit sounds like it was produced by muthafuckin Yanni or some shit. nicca soundin like he gon get muthafuckin Enya n Barbra Streisand to jump on the remix n shit. This like some shit they play in the room when bitches be givin birth n shit. What niccas supposed to do with this shit light candles n soak in a tub by they fuckin selves n shit? Nahmeans. Bitches gon think they can slap a nicca around if they hear a nicca knockin this shit voluntarily n shit. Word bond. A nicca gon grow titties listenin to this kinds a shit. Ayo muthafuckin Lubriderm called n wanna know if they can bottle ya soft ass song nicca. Muthafuckin Hostess wanna know if they can use ya soft ass song to fill Twinkies n shit. Fuck outta here wit this shit nicca. Ayo word bond Staten island niccas dont play this shit son nahmeans. Word. Ayo we punch the sidewalk when we happy nicca. Thats a good day nicca! Ayo we eat broken glass when we in a good mood nicca! Thats real talk. niccas be shootin at each other when we be sayin hi to each other to keep niccas sharp. We test each others reflexes n keep niccas on they toes n shit nahmeans! Thats love nicca. Thats real family values muthafucka! Yall soft serve niccas dont know nothin bout that. This some shit for niccas to braid they other niccas hair to. Word.
Aight peace.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 07:32:07 PM by Positive Touch »
pcp

Himu

« Reply #309 on: January 31, 2011, 12:07:24 AM »
Yeah, there have been jackasses on the internet every since way back when before it got mega popular. But I will concede that it getting more popular certainly has and hasn't given us favors. I actually kinda miss web 1.0
IYKYK

T-Short

• hooker strangler
« Reply #310 on: January 31, 2011, 09:16:19 AM »
[youtube=560,345]JzLM5ezjX78[/youtube]
地平線

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #311 on: January 31, 2011, 09:18:41 AM »
 :lol :lol
©ZH

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #312 on: January 31, 2011, 06:32:36 PM »
I think, instead of getting married, I'll just get a pet shark

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #313 on: January 31, 2011, 07:32:58 PM »
Asshole tries to get into club, then threatens bouncer.  Then finds out bouncer is kickboxing champion. 

[youtube=560,345]yWfetF1jCO4[/youtube]
MMA

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #314 on: January 31, 2011, 08:33:03 PM »
I was expecting something more along the lines of:

[youtube=560,345]JsYuDW12xI8[/youtube]
©@©™

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #315 on: January 31, 2011, 10:14:11 PM »

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
« Reply #317 on: January 31, 2011, 10:23:49 PM »
No ->[Hey]->[Jude]

:wag
___

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #318 on: January 31, 2011, 10:25:14 PM »
Not enough "Heys " in "hey Hey hey, Goodbye"
USA

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #319 on: January 31, 2011, 10:28:33 PM »
Not enough "Heys " in "hey Hey hey, Goodbye"

The second "Hey" is stretched, making it sound like two separate "Hey"'s. But it's really just one.
dog

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #320 on: January 31, 2011, 11:17:36 PM »

T-Short

• hooker strangler
« Reply #321 on: February 01, 2011, 09:21:07 AM »
[youtube=560,345]OFxIJUhe_DU[/youtube]
地平線

Stoney Mason

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #324 on: February 01, 2011, 11:00:34 AM »
Hahaha  Jesus.  I can see why gaffers got mad.  That almost every girl-age thread there.

Himu

« Reply #325 on: February 01, 2011, 11:06:38 AM »
swag
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #326 on: February 01, 2011, 11:11:24 AM »
The girls love assholes thing is the most hilarious thing and anyone who has this mindset past puberty should really take a look at themselves.

correlation != causation
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #327 on: February 01, 2011, 11:13:13 AM »
if i can have over 40k posts on a message board and still get pussy, so can you.

then again, i'm black
IYKYK

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #328 on: February 01, 2011, 11:13:44 AM »
Hahaha holy shit. That, right there, described every white knight on the face of the world wide web. So crushingly true!
Unzip

Himu

« Reply #329 on: February 01, 2011, 11:15:08 AM »
someone post the koshiba gaf comic where that was posted and take one for the team
IYKYK

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
« Reply #330 on: February 01, 2011, 11:47:25 AM »
Sounds like one of my old college roommates. He actually did manage to secure the object of his affection, dated her for like 8 months, all her friends hated him but she was too nice to cut it off. Then she went off to do some volunteer work in Africa for a few months, came back and told him she wanted to become a nun and she had to break it off. Two weeks later she was dating a guy she met on the trip lol and then she married him like a year later.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
His online handle is NintendosBooger
[close]

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #331 on: February 01, 2011, 11:53:02 AM »
 :lol

holy shit what thread was that posted in

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #332 on: February 01, 2011, 12:43:07 PM »
http://www.onionsportsnetwork.com/video/one-man-takes-on-ten-shouting-analysts-in-the-pile,18939/

God writing for the onion must be so easy. Step 1: Fox News, Step 2: Dial up to 11

:rofl This is America! No one should be treated as a black man!

That "comic".... Oh man... Describes GAF perfectly. Most girls feel bad telling guys like that the truth. I don't know if girls particularly like assholes (except for girls with other issues), but girls want passion and they want someone that is insanely in love with them. And if the guy happens to be a total asshole to other girls... Feels good man.

Speaking from personal experience, guys that have to remind and tell people they're a "nice guy" aren't usually worth a shit. They get their heart broken by a girl, then would use that woe-is-me attitude and sob story to make the next girl feel bad for them and in turn fall in love with them. But girls don't want to hear how special this ex girl is to them. :yuck And the cycle continues.
(|)

Himu

« Reply #333 on: February 01, 2011, 12:52:31 PM »
women do similar things. it seems to be a human trait more so than gender.

i fucking hate it when a chick can't get over her douchebag ex. shut the fuck up about him, i don't want to hear about him, and I make this a point.
IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #334 on: February 01, 2011, 01:02:38 PM »
lennedsay with the real talk

I'm a "nice guy" but I certainly don't bend over backwards for chicks, or guilt them into dating me. I used to agree completely with the GAF mindset, and yes I still shake my head when I see a chick chasing after a complete asshole, but I no longer care enough to a) put them on a pedestal or b) provide cheap "you deserve better blah blah blah" e-advice.

I just do my own thing. If a chick is interested, cool. But the days of me chasing after them is long gone.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #335 on: February 01, 2011, 01:10:19 PM »
I think most people can remember my emo days of "girls suck" and the probably 150 threads I made on here about it.  But you grow out of it and learn that just like there are certain chicks that chase after assholes, there are guys that like to let girls treat them like shit (a bunch of them are on GAF!).  Eventually you realize that it's a small percentage of mostly young people and in the end, who gives a shit?  Find someone that you actually like.  As in go out and search for them, not sit at home and whine about being single and make it someone you like.  Not someone you put on a pedestal and know nothing about and in the back of your head you actually despise them because they'd rather have a man with balls and they don't throw themselves at you.  

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #336 on: February 01, 2011, 01:10:50 PM »
I wish I could desecrate a young, virgin innocent girl.
fat

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #337 on: February 01, 2011, 01:11:42 PM »
how about a young, virgin innocent boy? :-*

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #338 on: February 01, 2011, 01:12:48 PM »
Only if he's chubby. They're so self-concious and it's cute.
fat

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #339 on: February 01, 2011, 01:17:17 PM »
am i chubby or just fat?

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #340 on: February 01, 2011, 01:18:30 PM »
PM me some shirtless love and I'll tell you
fat

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #341 on: February 01, 2011, 01:43:59 PM »
You got it, papa.

etiolate

« Reply #342 on: February 01, 2011, 02:02:34 PM »
Nah girls are pretty dumb until at least 21. The "I'm a Nice guy though" thing is a product of the lies guys get told from the girls they think will like them. Young dudes wouldn't go that angle if they didn't have a society telling them that is what girls really want. The truth is most girls don't know what they want.  I would buy the confidence angle if women ever showed they knew what real confidence was instead of what they normally fall for. (The bravado act or the disinterested)

Hell, if the girl herself has confidence then she isn't looking for "confidence" in another to supplicate her lacking.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #343 on: February 01, 2011, 02:10:23 PM »
well just like guys have to learn that we can't be the whiny knight in movies that ends up getting the girl, girls eventually learn that being an ass doesn't make you a confident strong male.  can't give leeway to one gender and not to the other.  both genders are on a learning curve of what they want until their early 20's.  The problem is that people (in both genders) sometimes never learn: GAF!

« Reply #344 on: February 01, 2011, 02:16:36 PM »
The problem is that people (in both genders) sometimes never learn: GAF!

That would require physical interaction with other people.
野球

Yeti

• Hail Hydra
« Reply #345 on: February 01, 2011, 02:17:18 PM »
[youtube=560,345]yzytYXzFK7c[/youtube]
WDW

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #346 on: February 01, 2011, 02:18:10 PM »
The problem is that people (in both genders) sometimes never learn: GAF!

That would require physical interaction with other people.
:fbm

Dickie Dee

« Reply #347 on: February 01, 2011, 02:42:01 PM »
He looks like he was the model for the "Forever Alone" face.
___

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #348 on: February 01, 2011, 02:43:03 PM »
^^ every neogaf poster ever
USA

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #349 on: February 01, 2011, 02:43:23 PM »
Oh girls are most definitely crazy, especially under the age of 21. But going for the exact same guys or girls in different bodies over and over again without learning is idiotic and possibly clinically insane. And to complain and whine when you put yourself in that situation yet again because you're incapable of learning from yours and others mistakes is fucking distinguished mentally-challenged.

"I can't believe Douchebag Guy cheated on me... I've been cheated on by all my bfs..."
"I can't believe Girl would dump me, Mr Nice Guy... Can't believe this happened...again."
"I can't believe my nose is bloody when I keep punching myself repeatedly in my face after listening to Pity Parties of 1 all the time wondering why they can't find someone to love them..."

:fbm
(|)

Dickie Dee

« Reply #350 on: February 01, 2011, 02:46:40 PM »
I'm reminded of that "Hot girls with douchebags" site that I think there was a thread over. They all QQ'd over it, without even noticing that 90% of the hot girls were douchettes themselves.
___

Dickie Dee

« Reply #351 on: February 01, 2011, 02:57:54 PM »
Not sure if this is even relevent, but I was reminded of this:

___

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #352 on: February 01, 2011, 03:05:36 PM »
Do you think I get lots of girls because i'm a internet douchebag
USA

archie4208

« Reply #353 on: February 01, 2011, 03:06:27 PM »
I thought this was the funny pic thread, not the bitch about GAF thread.  ???

Post more cat pictures.

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #354 on: February 01, 2011, 03:07:08 PM »
archie tell rb& i quit because theyre giant babies
USA

Corporal

« Reply #355 on: February 01, 2011, 03:11:17 PM »
!list

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #356 on: February 01, 2011, 03:47:17 PM »
©ZH

Brehvolution

« Reply #357 on: February 01, 2011, 03:50:34 PM »
[img]http://www.theboredninja.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/philosoraptor_late_to_special_ed.gif[img]

:rofl
©ZH

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #358 on: February 01, 2011, 03:53:23 PM »
USA

Corporal

« Reply #359 on: February 01, 2011, 04:08:18 PM »
I thought the request was for cats?