Author Topic: The Official Psychoanalysis GAF Thread  (Read 5121779 times)

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
Re: The Official ***** ***** ***** ***** about NEOGAF LLC BRAND thread
« Reply #10860 on: November 26, 2011, 03:56:46 AM »
Uh oh.
Unzip

Akala

• Easy Victor
« Reply #10861 on: November 26, 2011, 03:58:32 AM »
*I* want to have sex with the puppet in the trash can

:lol

etiolate

« Reply #10862 on: November 26, 2011, 04:02:57 AM »

i enjoy animal collective, saturn collections, keytar solos and smoking and eating grass

Narag

« Reply #10863 on: November 26, 2011, 04:05:09 AM »
DMC

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #10864 on: November 26, 2011, 04:07:48 AM »

There's no age of consent where I live.
Unzip

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #10865 on: November 26, 2011, 04:33:10 AM »
@Avatar theory - I want to have sex with Sadako(note Sadako not Sawako) from the horror movies

etiolate

« Reply #10866 on: November 26, 2011, 06:03:34 AM »
ask him

Dr Forester, are you sexually attracted to ponies?

am i.. sexuallly attracted to ponies?

« Reply #10867 on: November 26, 2011, 06:51:47 AM »
I think MLP sucks but I'm mature enough to admit that I would have sex with cartoon ponies if the opportunity arose.
ǚ

archie4208

« Reply #10868 on: November 26, 2011, 08:13:05 AM »
I'd have sex with my avatar.  :drool

spoiler (click to show/hide)
My GAF one too :shh
[close]

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
« Reply #10869 on: November 26, 2011, 09:53:48 AM »

hell yeah

I love the successful black man cameo.

Also, I've only had kfc once. in spain. it was ass.

Tasty

« Reply #10870 on: November 26, 2011, 10:12:33 AM »
I got chicken n waffles from a hipster joint

lets see you out-white that

I put mayo and cheese on all my burgers?

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #10871 on: November 26, 2011, 10:14:58 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)

There's no age of consent where I live.

Old enough to count, old enough to mount.
©@©™

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #10872 on: November 26, 2011, 10:16:33 AM »
Everybody knows that Chicken Express has the best chicken.
dog

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #10873 on: November 26, 2011, 10:18:33 AM »
AWESOME-O, I will by no means say none of those guys have a sexual attraction to cartoon ponies.  More that I doubt it's the rule.  Does Pandaman want to fuck a pony?  You betcha.  Does Dr. Forrester?  Probably not.

Well Pandaman once said he's only ever masturbated once just to see what it was about. It's hilarious seeing people presume sexual things about him on GAF. I like how he rolls with it too.

Whatever his sexual preferences, Cheezmo is apparently an Obsidian fan, which makes him a little cooler in my book. New Vegas was the shit.

I have some bad news for you: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=32961475&postcount=15827

:teehee
bent

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #10874 on: November 26, 2011, 10:23:03 AM »
adorkableness

:wtf
dog

spindashing

« Reply #10875 on: November 26, 2011, 10:41:34 AM »
Cool, spindashing is here. Let's talk about wrestling and how shitty it is.

Daniel Bryan is pretty cool tho. Needs to work on his promos.
A WrestleGAF member? Who might you be?

Daniel Bryan does need to work on his promos. I'm not sure if it's creative jerking him around or him just playing the role, but it's not sitting well with me. I think it was bean breath who said that he looks like he's going to burst out laughing after every sentence he says, and he's right. Other than that, he's alright in my book.

And having sex with your avatar, guys? Never crossed my mind. I may have wanted to have sex with some of Plywood's avatars which is weird considering he's my best GAF-bro.
ʘ‿ʘ

Himu

« Reply #10876 on: November 26, 2011, 10:42:40 AM »
Bean breath? Damn. Just damn. I'm disappointed in you Spin. I thought you were above this. I never thought you'd sink to racism.
IYKYK

spindashing

« Reply #10877 on: November 26, 2011, 10:51:23 AM »
Bean breath? Damn. Just damn. I'm disappointed in you Spin. I thought you were above this. I never thought you'd sink to racism.
I've come a long way from tearing up every time I saw the word "distinguished black fellow" on 4chan.   :-[

Says the fatty who wants to be a white woman.
Oh my
ʘ‿ʘ

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #10878 on: November 26, 2011, 11:14:33 AM »
I'm gonna go with "wrong thread".
bent

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #10879 on: November 26, 2011, 11:32:16 AM »
I'm inclined to agree. Just saying what he said http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=28068554&postcount=15780

(I love the return of search  :D)

Never had any reason to doubt the stuff Panda says *shrug*
bent

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #10880 on: November 26, 2011, 11:36:38 AM »
The Contest  :'(
bent

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #10881 on: November 26, 2011, 12:33:41 PM »

Well Pandaman once said he's only ever masturbated once just to see what it was about. It's hilarious seeing people presume sexual things about him on GAF. I like how he rolls with it too.

I've seen a great many things in this world, and therefore I am inclined to believe all kinds of crazy things people say unless I have reason to suspect otherwise, but the one statement I will never accept as truth from *any* human being on this planet (within a certain age range)  is that they don't masturbate.  That is *always* a lie.

he's only masturbated successfully to HUMAN BEINGS once in his life. given his brony avatar, his little animu boudoir probably smells like seawater after 15 minutes of browsing the greater 4chan moeblob image archives.

i'll believe it when a certain type of woman says she doesn't masturbate, but the circumstances aorund that are usually terribly tragic.

duc

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #10882 on: November 26, 2011, 01:35:23 PM »
Everyone masturbates

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #10883 on: November 26, 2011, 01:43:18 PM »
When people say they don't masterbate while readily admitting to watching the most fucked up hentai, they're telling the truth. Panda is my SC2 buddy but I have no doubt that he uses a fleshlight or a blowup doll/pony. Which technically isn't "masturbating"

cool breeze

« Reply #10884 on: November 26, 2011, 01:56:51 PM »
can't find the clip on youtube, but the sketch bit at the end of an episode of Louie sums up the masturbating thing well

edit:  searching for it on youtube as "louis ck roommate masturbating" probably isn't the best idea
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 01:58:34 PM by Linkzg »

spindashing

« Reply #10885 on: November 26, 2011, 02:06:37 PM »
I ain't a GAF member no more but I do read the thread. I started watching again a little before money in the bank. My little brother suddenly got really interested in wrestling so Ive been watching with him.

You're right about Bryan. His promo work isn't the best and he'll really need to improve quickly if they really plan on making him champion. I'd say partner him up with somebody who could do most of the talking. Regal wouldn't be too bad for that. I just hope he never shaves his beard off. Looks like a buff nerd without it.

It's interesting. I don't think it's as good as wrestling was when I was really into it (98-02ish) but some of the storylines have potential but really aren't executed as well as they should be. I know it isn't popular opinion but I think Cena is okay. He's a good face for the company and appeals to children and mothers so he can push merchandise but his gimmick is kinda stale. You can only be the good guy for so long and after getting the rock-bottom at SS he really should have hit the rock with the FU. But whatever.
Exactly. I'm not sure what they're going to do with Bryan up until WrestleMania but here's hoping his promo skills change. He could use a manager, and Regal would be a good one if Bryan ever goes heel. (Not a fan of Regal's face work, he's a natural as a heel.) Bryan could totally be a Benoit-like heel -- another guy that had bad mic skills but was superb in the ring -- when he wasn't killing himself in there. (No pun intended.  :yuck)

As far as Cena goes, I'm not in the "I hate Cena and everything he does" group either. Sure, he's boring on the mic and his in-ring skills leaves a lot to be desired, but I guess he's doing a good job being the "hero" of the whole show. A lot of people in WrestleGAF want him to go heel, but as of right now he sells so much merch that turning him heel would be bad for business. Either way, he's definitely not going to get cheered over The Rock at WM. If they ever do turn him heel, I wonder who the "face" will be that goes against him.

Yeah, wrestling isn't as good as it was a few years back. The honest truth is that I still watch it because of WrestleGAF. When they're not listing complaint after complaint, they're a hilarious bunch.
ʘ‿ʘ

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #10886 on: November 26, 2011, 03:36:11 PM »
In his mind it's probably not masturbating, that's what I mean. It's a sexual relationship

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #10887 on: November 26, 2011, 05:07:00 PM »
In his mind it's probably not masturbating, that's what I mean. It's a sexual relationship

So, what, Pandaman is going to marry his pony blowup doll?  ::) I can't understand that logic. It's a sex toy, it's masturbation. It's similar to those Japanese dudes "marrying" those DS characters in their dating sims. It's just mind-blowing how they can convince themselves it's not masturbation/escapism.

Also, this is a stupid debate. X-box fans can't seem to accept that *gasp* there is a leak in their service. Wither or not it is part of EA's server agreement, it is affecting XBL accounts and thus MS's issue in addition to EA's.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 05:12:02 PM by thisismyusername »

Solo

« Reply #10888 on: November 26, 2011, 05:14:05 PM »
Not getting sour, duder. I'm Solo here and I'm Solo at GAF, so I'm not skulking behind an alias saying stuff anonymously. Thats why I asked who you were. Take potshots all you want, thats fine, but at least give up who you are.

I SAID who I was - a banned non-entity.  Handle was fossil coast.  See how little that means to you?  I posted for less than a month and was banned as a junior. 
A very, very long time ago - before they added the 'neo' - I went by another name but I don't even remember what it was now.
Don't you fucking get at me about skulking and anonymity - the whole reason I criticised you at all (to your face) was because you were shit-talking people behind their backs at another forum.  You gutless, belly-crawling hypocrite.
Finally, 'shrill and tedious' is hardly a potshot.  Nobody here, least of all you, is stupid enough to think that's not an apt descriptor of you at your boiling pissiest and most Amir0xian.
Anyway, I've said what I think and everybody already knows what you think on any given subject because you've already given it five or six times previous so let's drop this.

Another satisfied customer!

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #10889 on: November 26, 2011, 05:32:02 PM »

So, what, Pandaman is going to marry his pony blowup doll?  ::) I can't understand that logic. It's a sex toy, it's masturbation. It's similar to those Japanese dudes "marrying" those DS characters in their dating sims. It's just mind-blowing how they can convince themselves it's not masturbation/escapism.

Also, this is a stupid debate. X-box fans can't seem to accept that *gasp* there is a leak in their service. Wither or not it is part of EA's server agreement, it is affecting XBL accounts and thus MS's issue in addition to EA's.

Who are you to decide what is and isn't sex?

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #10890 on: November 26, 2011, 05:40:06 PM »

dog

thisismyusername

« Reply #10891 on: November 26, 2011, 05:57:22 PM »

*throws up hands* You got me there, dude. But I'm sure many people would agree wit--

--h me. See? It's not "real," so it isn't actually sex. In my opinion. I'm all for live and let live, but I can't understand those types of people.

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #10892 on: November 26, 2011, 06:00:34 PM »
I'm all for live and let live, but I can't understand those types of people.

Which people?
bent

thisismyusername

« Reply #10893 on: November 26, 2011, 06:40:03 PM »
I'm all for live and let live, but I can't understand those types of people.

Which people?

The ones that think they're having "real sex" with a blowup doll. In fashion... they are, but it isn't "real" real. If you know what I mean.

Same for the ones that marry those DS dating sim girls. I'm sure they like the characteristics of the girls, but they aren't "real" and it's nothing more than escapism to avoid the fact they have social anxiety and can't talk to an actual girl.

So I guess... both. I mean so long as they understand it isn't a "norm..." *shrug*

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
« Reply #10894 on: November 26, 2011, 06:46:53 PM »
having sex with a blowup doll is still autoerotic stimulation and in a conversation about "Who are you to decide what is and isn't sex?" that doesn't count as 'sex'.

not caring about the difference (semantics) is fine, but arguing against it is delusional. :asspie

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #10895 on: November 26, 2011, 06:51:08 PM »
Totally read that as "ass pie" :lol
bent

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
« Reply #10896 on: November 26, 2011, 06:52:17 PM »
  :-*

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
bent

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #10898 on: November 26, 2011, 07:27:31 PM »
I think I should feel bad about having an abundance of depressing songs, it's too bad those really are the best ones though lol.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #10899 on: November 26, 2011, 07:28:01 PM »

An owner of Webster's dictionary

wow you guys are not only closed minded but sexually repressed  ::)

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #10900 on: November 26, 2011, 07:34:56 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=32983837&postcount=79

:lol :lol

Edit: Someone tell him he could probably afford that house already if he hadn't spent $37,000 on drugs :lol
bent

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #10901 on: November 26, 2011, 08:13:11 PM »
I feel sorry for you. To you, sex and love are just words in the dictionary.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #10902 on: November 26, 2011, 08:21:24 PM »
I feel sorry for you. To you, sex and love are just words in the dictionary.

:rofl
dog

Himu

« Reply #10903 on: November 26, 2011, 08:26:36 PM »

An owner of Webster's dictionary

Plebe. Oxford or gtfo
IYKYK

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #10904 on: November 26, 2011, 08:30:05 PM »
Truth.
bent

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
bent

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #10906 on: November 26, 2011, 09:15:27 PM »
Good for him.
bent

Tasty

« Reply #10907 on: November 26, 2011, 09:47:25 PM »
Real talk, I don't own any dictionary; I own an iPhone

I'm so sorry.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #10908 on: November 26, 2011, 10:05:20 PM »
annnd he's back for round 2
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=32986589&postcount=117

Perhaps the only GAFer I've ever wanted to violently assault.

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #10909 on: November 26, 2011, 10:08:34 PM »
What was round 1?
bent

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
« Reply #10910 on: November 26, 2011, 10:09:45 PM »
but you have a pony avatar PD. I though y'all were all about tolerance and love...

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #10911 on: November 26, 2011, 10:13:00 PM »
What was round 1?

A couple months ago when he went on an epic rant stereotyping all black women as ignorant, loud, classless, etc and we got in a huge argument.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=31838325#post31838325

He clearly hates black women while making the most laughable excuses for black men - he's a straight up self hating sexist.

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #10912 on: November 26, 2011, 10:19:20 PM »
Aaah, I remember that yeah.
bent

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #10913 on: November 26, 2011, 10:22:55 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=32985360&postcount=116

;)

Now take it to the next level and post that maybe his mom wouldn't have to go to the hospital so much if he didn't beat her all the time.
©@©™

« Reply #10914 on: November 26, 2011, 10:26:10 PM »
annnd he's back for round 2
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=32986589&postcount=117

Ugh.  What a maggot.
ǚ

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #10915 on: November 26, 2011, 10:29:53 PM »

Sooo, the guy who admitted to curbstomping someone did nothing for you?
MMA

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #10916 on: November 26, 2011, 10:30:18 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=32985360&postcount=116

;)

Now take it to the next level and post that maybe his mom wouldn't have to go to the hospital so much if he didn't beat her all the time.

That's actually the first thing i thought of when I read it.

Then I thought of saying something about how he could have pursued even more pleasure and happiness if his mum kicked the bucket.

No regrets and all ;)

But even I'm not that big of a cunt :lol
bent

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #10917 on: November 26, 2011, 10:31:07 PM »

Who? I don't remember that thread

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #10918 on: November 26, 2011, 10:31:08 PM »

The fuck?!

Was it Amir0x after someone looked at one of his sisters funny?
[close]
bent

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #10919 on: November 26, 2011, 10:35:36 PM »

The fuck?!

Was it Amir0x after someone looked at one of his sisters funny?
[close]

No.  But I believe it was the same thread in which Amir0x revealed his history of home invasions.

sidebar:  I've always wondered if the Colonel of the Tobyanna Army Depot knows about Amir0x's past indiscretions...
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 10:38:31 PM by Boogie »
MMA