Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1247290 times)

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
As anyone who has listened to an episode of the Cruncheons knows, I've got a pretty whiny voice, but I don't let it stop me from being a meathead alpha.
shut up and let me touch your abs

You're gonna have to do some surgery to find em

wrath- yes.  Also, your favorite games and movies suck and you have bad taste.  See, that was totally in character for me.
yar

Human Snorenado

• Icon
Dude you're always awesome when you show up, and yet you never accepted my friend request on facebook  :'(

I work in a position where I can't be friends with terrorists.

...kidding I'm lazy and if someone doesn't include a message I just don't approve unless I'm sure I know them.  I say a lot of stupid shit over fb.
yar

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
So that girl into metal and FPS games... just wrote me this back:

"I haven't played too many American RPGs either. The JRPGs are just done correctly, but it's sad that most developers aren't localizing them outside of Japan anymore due to the costs. You only get the big boys, and Square-Enix seems to be striking out a lot these days. You just don't get the long completely non-linear games with 40 hours of secret weapons and spells/added content from the SNES/PSX/N64/PS2 days anymore. I didn't even hear about DQX, but I just read that SE's stock plummeted after that press release. And I say good! Console MMO's are a plague unto gaming."

omg omg omg.
^_^

Human Snorenado

• Icon
Sounds like the kind of girl you marry so long as she isn't fat.

And is into anal
yar

Robo

So that girl into metal and FPS games... just wrote me this back:

"I haven't played too many American RPGs either. The JRPGs are just done correctly, but it's sad that most developers aren't localizing them outside of Japan anymore due to the costs. You only get the big boys, and Square-Enix seems to be striking out a lot these days. You just don't get the long completely non-linear games with 40 hours of secret weapons and spells/added content from the SNES/PSX/N64/PS2 days anymore. I didn't even hear about DQX, but I just read that SE's stock plummeted after that press release. And I say good! Console MMO's are a plague unto gaming."

omg omg omg.

No way.  Someone here is playing a trick on you.  :lol
obo

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
:rofl Tiesto

This would only be funny if it ended up with you posting a video of her fat carcass on your bed again
fat

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Tiesto, if you don't want her, tell her I've got Atelier Totori at my house and I'm DTF.
©@©™

Sounds like the kind of girl you marry so long as she isn't fat.

And is into anal

:rock
野球

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
let's run a boretrain on bebpo and fuck the confidence back into him

like a tauntaun version of human centipede
 :tauntaun :tauntaun :tauntaun :tauntaun
duc

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Today was a perfect example of building groundwork by talkin' to women at the job. We're in the process of hiring a new hygienist, so every few days a new one comes and has a working interview. Today we got a pretty hot 30 something chick. I had to go get lunch today, and when I asked everyone what they wanted I got the typical answers: salads for the women, Taco Bell for the doctor. But the new hygienist heard me mention I had Burger King coupons and asked for a double Whopper. No salad, no diet coke, no calling me 100 times reminding me to get two fat free ranch dressings so she can pour both on her large salad (THAT'S NOT HOW DIETING WORKS). A fucking double Whopper with cheese and an ice tea. I was in love.

I knew I was doing something right when she'd come up with excuses to walk over to me and talk during down time. One of our 60+ yo patients was hitting on her, so eventually she came over and (jokingly) complained about it. Good times that made what turned into a shitty day (2 hour emergency appointment right as we were about to leave woohaaa)...fun. Just being nice to her opened conversation doors.

Bepbo, you have chicks in your office, I've seen them. Make some small talk every day. I'm not saying you should pull the bullshit "so, the weather's nice today.." card. Just react within the work environment. Something funny happening? Talk to a chick about it. Say please and thank you. Make eye contact. Building blocks, bro.

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
I haven't really bothered to look at this thread much, but I was hoping it would have a GAF |OT|-style opening post, so I was very disappointed. Could we at least have a link to this Wikipedia article?
QED

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
As posted in other threads don't start shit at the office unless it's serious or you don't plan on staying in your current job long.

Otherwise everything is greeat
itm

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
Dude is right.

ZephyrFate

Topped a guy for the first time last night (my boyfriend). Anal is seriously awesome. It's like velvet, and you fit like a glove.

Phoenix Dark

Topped a guy for the first time last night (my boyfriend). Anal is seriously awesome. It's like velvet, and you fit like a glove.
The 'Bore [likes] this.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Serious question, how often is it to have a relationship where there is a top and bottom and no switching?
[close]

Billy Rygar
gaybo journalism

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Gundam always bottoms in his relationship.
©@©™

ZephyrFate

The 'Bore [likes] this.

Serious question, how often is it to have a relationship where there is a top and bottom and no switching?
[close]
I'm a bottom and so is he. We're making this shit versatile bro.

But for serious, I don't think it happens very often. The beauty of relationships is variety... I imagine sticking to certain roles gets boring, even in straight relationships.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
totally correct

sometimes i hug my wife from the left side, but sometimes i hug her from the right

oh my

wwjd
duc

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
Sex with dudes   :yuck

Phoenix Dark

Zeph has 69 posts  :omg

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
totally correct

sometimes i hug my wife from the left side, but sometimes i hug her from the right

oh my

wwjd

Any Yahweh fearing son of Christ knows that embrace from the left side is THE DEVILS SIDEHUG.

ZephyrFate

is better than any sex you've ever had.

chronovore

• relapsed dev

Many of the girls you've been with now feel the same way, I hear.
:teehee
[close]

Cerveza mas fina

• filler

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
Man, too many flaky flaky girls out there! Another week, another series of first dates that will probably never get to a second. How goes all my single brothers in this thread? Hopefully having slightly better luck...
^_^

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #986 on: November 03, 2011, 07:34:18 PM »
The hell happened here?!
UNF

ZephyrFate

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #987 on: November 03, 2011, 09:25:02 PM »
But for serious, I don't think it happens very often. The beauty of relationships is variety... I imagine sticking to certain roles gets boring, even in straight relationships.

Generally in my relationships I like to be the one who penetrates.
Hey I got no problem with that. I prefer tops. My boyfriend and I just had to work around the fact that we're both bottoms... by topping each other. :)

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #988 on: November 04, 2011, 03:13:03 AM »
I heard Black Mage is officially Christina Bale's boyfriend.

it's true. I did the opposite of what you guys told me to do lol, but it worked out.
UNF

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #989 on: November 04, 2011, 04:40:27 AM »

Hey I got no problem with that. I prefer tops. My boyfriend and I just had to work around the fact that we're both bottoms... by topping each other. :)

You know, I don't even know what that means man.

And that's cool.

ZephyrFate

« Reply #990 on: November 04, 2011, 05:18:45 AM »

And that's cool.

It's gay language.  :o

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #991 on: November 04, 2011, 05:30:33 AM »
My eeeeeeeeeyeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss

ZephyrFate

« Reply #992 on: November 04, 2011, 11:19:45 AM »
they say if you see a gay in the wild, you become a gay  :yuck

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #993 on: November 04, 2011, 11:39:39 AM »
Unless you pray the gay away.
©ZH

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #994 on: November 04, 2011, 11:43:15 AM »
Seems like stuff is starting to pick up a bit more. I went on a date last nite, and the girl seemed to want to go out again so we made preliminary plans to go out for LI Restaurant Week next week... plus I kissed her on the lips last nite and she reciprocated. So that's a good good sign! Nice girl, loves travel, reading and going out to eat. Getting a lot of emails from new people on OKC too, some of which may have potential. Still gotta meet that one RPG fan girl in person.
^_^

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #995 on: November 04, 2011, 11:54:30 AM »

And that's cool.

Just say you're versatile.
fat

Eric P

• I DESERVE the gold. I will GET the gold!
  • Icon
« Reply #996 on: November 04, 2011, 11:55:02 AM »

I thought it was only if you were bitten, and even then you still have a chance if you can get the affected limb off in time.

Tonya

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #997 on: November 04, 2011, 12:01:35 PM »

I thought it was only if you were bitten, and even then you still have a chance if you can get the affected limb off in time.

I think you're supposed to make loud noises to scare them off while hiking.

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #998 on: November 04, 2011, 12:32:11 PM »
I'm not a homophobe at all.

I just find men to men sex icky.

I'm all for gay rights, gay people adopting kids, gays in the army etc.

Reb

• Hon. Mr. Tired
RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #999 on: November 04, 2011, 01:08:48 PM »
It shows Kosma is Polish.
brb

ZephyrFate

« Reply #1000 on: November 04, 2011, 01:17:37 PM »

I had a gay leg once. Then it spread.  :-\

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #1001 on: November 04, 2011, 03:47:06 PM »

Makes sense, so many hot girls in Poland it could turn the most flamboyant man ever straight!  :P
^_^

ZephyrFate

« Reply #1002 on: November 04, 2011, 04:26:13 PM »

Makes sense, so many hot girls in Poland it could turn the most flamboyant man ever straight!  :P
Impossible.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1003 on: November 05, 2011, 09:32:00 PM »
My eeeeeeeeeyeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss
Kosma's free spirit just shrank down and disappeared.
:rofl

I can't believe he googled it. Even though he knows he finds "men to men sex icky."

I can admit curiosity at the 2girls1cup phenomenon, but my revulsion and potential sick-making have consistently prevented me from looking into it.

fomalhaut

« Reply #1004 on: November 05, 2011, 10:37:37 PM »
damn i really really have hots for this woman, but i think she is straight plaaaaaaaying a man. i've never had to play this whole like fatal attraction game.  I don't even know the rules.

she has a man already, but that gots nothing to do with me since we're all abroad. i've already macked on her , and last time we left with one of them goodbye kisses type things, oh and she made me crepes (so goood), and every time at partys or just hanging out in general we just talk talk talk for hours oh and wants to come with to watch The Big Sleep next weekend.. but just now she's been like purposefully leading me on, then leaving the party (best chance for menege e doi since we're all drunk and dumb), or something, like i don't know.  am i supposed to be pursuing her? is that what her deal is?  i just wanna fuck really, to be honest, but she'd be a great success since she's a good 8 years older heh heh, and since i'm having to work at it i want it more.

during tonights party i had some romanian cuties give me some great home made baked goods (not innuendo, i was hungry) and that lasted like 25 minutes, i come back and she's gone. and i'm sure it's because she thought i left.  but i had only gone and got cozy with these other chickies because papa wasn't gettin no love.

Maybe i just don't understand European women.. or women..
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 10:41:05 PM by fomalhaut »

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #1005 on: November 07, 2011, 10:48:27 AM »
^ I'd go for the Romanian girls myself...
^_^

fomalhaut

« Reply #1006 on: November 07, 2011, 11:10:12 AM »
i'm thinking about it.... she gave me more baked goods today before class.  is this love?

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #1007 on: November 07, 2011, 11:16:38 AM »
Woman that cooks = winner.

I was talking to my mom on the phone about my gf and she asked me how things were and I told her I'm really happy and that my gf is a good cook, so my mom said 'I know it's not about the cookin boy', to which I replied that 'any woman can give you that, but not all women know how to cook'.  In the end she agreed with me. Cooking is a rare skill amongst women nowadays. Cherish it as you'll be eating her meals long after the lust has died down.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1008 on: November 07, 2011, 11:27:21 AM »
Wait, was your mom subtlety asking how good the pussy is?

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
« Reply #1009 on: November 07, 2011, 11:59:16 AM »
wow.  kosma's mom is the new brandnew's sister.

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #1010 on: November 07, 2011, 08:49:12 PM »

I was talking to my mom on the phone about my gf and she asked me how things were and I told her I'm really happy and that my gf is a good cook, so my mom said 'I know it's not about the cookin boy', to which I replied that 'any woman can give you that, but not all women know how to cook'.  In the end she agreed with me. Cooking is a rare skill amongst women nowadays. Cherish it as you'll be eating her meals long after the lust has died down.

Or you could spend a few weeks learning how to cook and take that pussy off the pedestal. It's not like they wield the wooden spoons with their vaginas (outside of Thailand)
vjj

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #1011 on: November 07, 2011, 08:54:46 PM »

Or you could spend a few weeks learning how to cook and take that pussy off the pedestal. It's not like they wield the wooden spoons with their vaginas (outside of Thailand)

Considering all my girlfriends tend to be Irish, I've given up hope of them not being able to cook... so I've been learning myself.

sorry, just had to get the ethnic dig in at your peeps, Cormac!  :P
[close]
^_^

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1012 on: November 07, 2011, 09:00:43 PM »
When I went to Texas all the women could cook, whereas here only older women I know can. I might have to find me a southern belle to marry/cook.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #1013 on: November 07, 2011, 09:18:49 PM »
LI Restaurant Week is this week and I got 2 dates lined up!

-2nd date with the girl from Thursday, first 2nd date in a while. Chubby blonde girl studying library science in college, she writes restaurant reviews on the side
-1st date with another girl who works handling tax fraud in low income housing districts or something. She likes sports and going out to eat and seems like a very chill person. She dressed up as Hello Kitty for Halloween, which I approve of! :japancry

Dating is really like a rollercoaster with me...
^_^

Inspector Thatcher

« Reply #1014 on: November 07, 2011, 09:28:16 PM »

I think you just gave womankind a really good reason to practice their Kegels.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #1015 on: November 07, 2011, 10:45:17 PM »
What happened with the rpg fan, tiesto?

We got to the texting phase today... I'm not quite ready to push for a date just yet since my weekend is already pretty booked... I'll flirt via text for a few and then aim to do something next week.  :pimp
^_^

« Reply #1016 on: November 07, 2011, 10:49:58 PM »
The texting phase? That's a phase now? Oh man, I'm so glad I'm married.
野球

ZephyrFate

« Reply #1017 on: November 07, 2011, 11:09:51 PM »
It's been a phase for like seven or eight years now.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #1018 on: November 07, 2011, 11:18:05 PM »
Megan got back with her ex.  Dropped me like a bag of bricks.  Expected, but still a bummer. Really liked hanging out with her, amazing kisser.  Her ex/current boyfriend is a massive piece of shit, but that's her baggage, not mine.   Oh well.  She still talks to me, I still talk to her, we're still friends.  Maybe some time in the future when she wisens up about this douche, but I'm not going to be waiting with baited breath.  In the mean time, have a date on Thursday with this girl:

Lunch and a movie at my place. :)
püp

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #1019 on: November 07, 2011, 11:27:34 PM »
oh SNAP
AMC