Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1247311 times)

BobFromPikeCreek

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #1080 on: November 10, 2011, 06:31:31 PM »
i'm in an awesome relationship right now, but we're using the L word and i've never used it so liberally before and it's freaking me out, man!
zzzzz

ZephyrFate

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #1081 on: November 10, 2011, 06:39:41 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=32333550&postcount=2653

Three month ban for that  ::)

What you said was worse, IMO.

I got a three month ban for "Fuck you."

Solo

« Reply #1082 on: November 10, 2011, 06:42:52 PM »
you got served

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #1083 on: November 10, 2011, 10:32:38 PM »
Still never banned.

y'all are doing it wrong.  :smug
MMA

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #1084 on: November 11, 2011, 06:44:18 AM »
Wait you got banned for having a dick Third?

Which pussy mod did this?

Third

• BODY TALK
« Reply #1085 on: November 11, 2011, 07:47:54 AM »
Opiate  :'(

He always seemed like a down to earth mod.

Solo

« Reply #1086 on: November 11, 2011, 08:02:02 AM »
Still never banned.

Without fail, I get banned once a year. Its like an annual tradition or something.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #1087 on: November 11, 2011, 09:35:07 AM »
Still never banned.

©ZH

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #1088 on: November 11, 2011, 09:43:34 AM »
Keep GAF talk in the GAF thread, you gaffabs.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #1089 on: November 13, 2011, 10:58:28 PM »
Date Friday = seemed to be going decent (it was date #2), but at the end of it she seemed like in a bit of a hurry to leave, I had to go in for a hug/kiss combo, and then she said that she'll "be talking to me"... uhh I dunno about that. I will have to try calling her and  setting up a 3rd date, but at this point, I dunno. Very sweet personality, fairly outgoing but not excessively so, cute, thick, dirty blonde Italian girl.

Date Saturday = we definitely seemed to hit it off, she was a very outgoing girl... short, curvy Jewish/Italian girl with big boobs :drool but towards the end of the date she started talking about her ex a lot, how they aren't on speaking terms, and then she showed me a txt her ex sent during our date... saying "I don't know what your problem is, you wanna come over and fuck tonight?"... uhh, I don't want to get into any drama with girls not over their ex. Sucks, because I had high hopes for this one for the first half of the date.  :-\

Next week I will be going out with gamer chick. She's a big fan of PC gaming and I was teasing her about that (I'll play PC games but not a real big fan)... very cool girl, probably a dream girl for a lot of GAFfers - skinny, has glasses, plays Skyrim/Battlefield and likes metal. Unfortunately, she is "between jobs" and doesn't have a car. 2 major things I disliked about my last girlfriend - she was underemployed with no motivation to get a better job, and didn't have a car.

Dating sucks, I wonder if I'm too picky  ???
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 11:01:26 PM by tiesto »
^_^

« Reply #1090 on: November 13, 2011, 11:01:56 PM »
I don't think you're being too picky. You want someone who is at the same point in their life that you're at in yours (ie. stable job, finances, etc.).
野球

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #1091 on: November 13, 2011, 11:07:46 PM »
Jeez, non-stop ex talk during a date? That's just disrespectful imo. Tough situation
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 11:12:33 PM by Phoenix Dark »

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
« Reply #1092 on: November 13, 2011, 11:08:58 PM »
Jeez, non-stop ex talk during a date? That's just disrespectful imo. Touch situation

good touch or bad touch?

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1093 on: November 13, 2011, 11:12:46 PM »
:fbm

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #1094 on: November 14, 2011, 12:20:29 AM »
is someone talking about me?
pcp

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #1095 on: November 14, 2011, 04:25:33 AM »
Date Friday = seemed to be going decent (it was date #2), but at the end of it she seemed like in a bit of a hurry to leave, I had to go in for a hug/kiss combo, and then she said that she'll "be talking to me"... uhh I dunno about that. I will have to try calling her and  setting up a 3rd date, but at this point, I dunno. Very sweet personality, fairly outgoing but not excessively so, cute, thick, dirty blonde Italian girl.

Date Saturday = we definitely seemed to hit it off, she was a very outgoing girl... short, curvy Jewish/Italian girl with big boobs :drool but towards the end of the date she started talking about her ex a lot, how they aren't on speaking terms, and then she showed me a txt her ex sent during our date... saying "I don't know what your problem is, you wanna come over and fuck tonight?"... uhh, I don't want to get into any drama with girls not over their ex. Sucks, because I had high hopes for this one for the first half of the date.  :-\

Next week I will be going out with gamer chick. She's a big fan of PC gaming and I was teasing her about that (I'll play PC games but not a real big fan)... very cool girl, probably a dream girl for a lot of GAFfers - skinny, has glasses, plays Skyrim/Battlefield and likes metal. Unfortunately, she is "between jobs" and doesn't have a car. 2 major things I disliked about my last girlfriend - she was underemployed with no motivation to get a better job, and didn't have a car.

How does going on a date work Tiesto?

You meet these girl online or something and then?

I'm not sure I ever been on a real date. Maybe once.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #1096 on: November 14, 2011, 11:48:54 AM »

How does going on a date work Tiesto?

You meet these girl online or something and then?

I'm not sure I ever been on a real date. Maybe once.

Go on OKCupid, see an interesting profile, email them. If they email me back, have a bit of an email convo, if I am interested I'll ask if the girl wants to meet up for coffee/drinks. Then just go chill with them at a bar/starbux for a few hours. That's a typical "first date" for me, then after that I will call them and take it to dinner/activity type stuff.
^_^

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1097 on: November 14, 2011, 12:27:57 PM »
Speaking of which I decided to check my okcupid and jeez, I get way more visitors now. But they're still the same type: big girls. I'm not hating, it's just weird. My mom once told me fat women prefer real skinny men, maybe she was right

On a side note, my friend-girl was sick last night so I took her some soup and crackers. We wound up kissing and shit, which in hind sight is something that always disgusted me (the idea of kissing a sick person) but last night was awesome. I really like this girl but I don't want to rush things.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1098 on: November 14, 2011, 12:33:16 PM »
IE my friend-girl

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1099 on: November 14, 2011, 12:42:44 PM »
I can't think of a better way to say it. She's not my gf, but we're more than friends. So friend-girl makes sense to me

Solo

« Reply #1100 on: November 14, 2011, 12:44:26 PM »
friend girl?

:tbslol

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1101 on: November 14, 2011, 12:47:04 PM »
I can't think of a better way to say it. She's not my gf, but we're more than friends. So friend-girl makes sense to me
Just say friend.  I think we all know you're straight, you don't have to clarify.

Solo

« Reply #1102 on: November 14, 2011, 12:49:42 PM »
Just say "girl who will be receiving my cream pie tonight"

Robo

« Reply #1103 on: November 14, 2011, 04:29:42 PM »
My mom once told me fat women prefer real skinny men

My OkCupid inbox agrees.  :-\
obo

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1104 on: November 14, 2011, 04:36:02 PM »
example:

My profile includes a blurb about me really liking Sour Patches. So a heavy lady caught me online and sent me a IM message saying hi. After some small talk she mentioned she agreed with my profile that Sour Patch Kids is the best candy, then said "i like sukkin the sour off LOL then i eat the whole thing  :) :) :) wanna chill in ypsi?"

:-\

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1105 on: November 14, 2011, 04:36:59 PM »
 :lol :lol :lol

get a bj from a fat girl, dude.

Barry Egan

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other
« Reply #1106 on: November 14, 2011, 04:53:50 PM »
 :lol

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #1107 on: November 14, 2011, 05:53:27 PM »
Show up at her place with sour sugar all over your BBC and let her go to town.
©@©™

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1108 on: November 15, 2011, 05:39:32 PM »
Show up at her place with sour sugar all over your BBC and let her go to town.
:lol :lol :lol

Bebpo

« Reply #1109 on: November 18, 2011, 06:38:29 PM »
I want to ask the girl at the small local post office on a date.  She's a little tall, skinny, & cute in a nerd/hipster way and that's exactly my type.  Maybe early 20s.  I see her every month or so when I have large packages to drop off in the mail.  We talk a little but it's just like "hi, how are you/good fine thanks and you/how do you mail to xx/etc.../have a nice weekend" generic sales talk.  But I think she may be interested.  Maybe!  When I was mailing out my Secret Santa package today the other, older female worker, went ahead and took all the other customers so she could wait around until I finished filling out my forms so she could be the one to help me out when I was ready to mail my package.  And she was sort of "there's a cute guy in my presence" nervous/flirty?

So how do I do this?  The last time I asked a girl @ work on a date in person was like 12/13 years ago when I was with a group of my buddies egging me on and the girl and her co-worker were friends of our group and had hung out with us before.  If I go cold turkey walk in and say "Hey, I've been in here a few times and you've always been really friendly and cool, do you want to get some coffee after your shift?", will that be really awkward for her since she'll be at work in front of her co-workers and possibly customers.

I hate this situation where I think a girl's interested and I'm interested, but getting to an actual date is tricky.

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #1110 on: November 18, 2011, 06:47:26 PM »
Here we go again :)

Bebpo

« Reply #1111 on: November 18, 2011, 06:52:40 PM »
Just askin' if it would be awkward to ask a girl on a date while she's working and if there is a better way to do it.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1112 on: November 18, 2011, 06:55:23 PM »
Yeah, but you always ask for advice then proceed to tell everyone why they're wrong.

Bebpo

« Reply #1113 on: November 18, 2011, 07:09:59 PM »
Thanks Spencer  8)

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1114 on: November 18, 2011, 07:10:22 PM »
Just make sure no one is around like you said and don't just bust out with it.  Get the conversation going a bit and slip in a hey, would you like to go out with me sometime?

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1115 on: November 18, 2011, 07:15:43 PM »
Yeah, I just meant to make sure there wasn't a line forming behind him or something and while he's babbling on she's thinking "these people are getting pissed" or something

Bebpo

« Reply #1116 on: November 18, 2011, 07:27:08 PM »
Mupepe, thanks for the added tips  ;)

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1117 on: November 18, 2011, 07:28:00 PM »
No problem!  Good luck, man

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1118 on: November 18, 2011, 07:34:57 PM »
If she says no, going to the post office every month will be so awkward  :'(

Bebpo

« Reply #1119 on: November 18, 2011, 07:37:04 PM »
Good thing there's more than one post office   :)

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1120 on: November 18, 2011, 07:37:37 PM »
Not true!  It's only as akward as you made it.  You have no idea how many times I asked out women at some of my favorite hang out spots like bars or restaurants and when they were my waitress again or something I just acted like nothing happened.  Don't let that get to you otherwise you'll never break out of the fear of asking out a girl.

Bebpo

« Reply #1121 on: November 18, 2011, 07:38:17 PM »
Hmmm, good point.

cool breeze

« Reply #1122 on: November 18, 2011, 08:42:10 PM »
tell her you have a large package; pause, wait for reaction, hand her your card and walk out of there

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1123 on: November 18, 2011, 11:21:14 PM »
tell her you have a large package; pause, wait for reaction, hand her your card and walk out of there

I was going to make the "large package" recommendation, but couldn't figure out how to seal the deal. You nailed it.

« Reply #1124 on: November 18, 2011, 11:25:26 PM »
Just ask her out.

This isn't your "home" post office, right?
野球

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
« Reply #1125 on: November 21, 2011, 01:34:10 PM »

:'(  :-[ :'(

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:gloomy :gloomy
[close]
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 01:38:43 PM by Mamacint »
___

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #1126 on: November 21, 2011, 03:27:51 PM »
prague girl visited me in the u.s....best two weeks of my life, going to prague in december, then march, then she's gonna move here and work for about 4 months, then i think i'll propose if that goes well because why the fuck not?  that's a big "if" though.  I'd probably just start talking about that as we will have to start thinking practically about how we'll live in the same place.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1127 on: November 21, 2011, 03:31:39 PM »
i'm pretty sure we just wants pics and dirty stories, Don Flamenco.  Cough 'em up.

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #1128 on: November 21, 2011, 03:38:25 PM »
definitely no on the pics, but i did have my first butt orgasm.  like, nothing being done to my dick, just a lubed finger up there going to town.  it took like half an hour, but my whole body went numb, my face got 1000 degrees hot, I kinda writhed and twitched loudly, and I was sort of in a haze for an hour afterwards.  shit was bonkers!   I'm not sure what she did...just had maybe an inch and a half of her finger in there, not thrusting it or anything.  I've been meaning to google it, but it keeps slipping my mind. 

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #1129 on: November 21, 2011, 03:42:00 PM »
definitely no on the pics, but i did have my first butt orgasm.  like, nothing being done to my dick, just a lubed finger up there going to town.  it took like half an hour, but my whole body went numb, my face got 1000 degrees hot, I kinda writhed and twitched loudly, and I was sort of in a haze for an hour afterwards.  shit was bonkers!   I'm not sure what she did...just had maybe an inch and a half of her finger in there, not thrusting it or anything.  I've been meaning to google it, but it keeps slipping my mind.

Prostate ticklin'.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1130 on: November 21, 2011, 03:45:42 PM »
oooh nice.  I've tried having my prostate tickled twice.  the first time I didn't like it.  It just felt uncomfortable.  The 2nd time was enjoyable, but not really enjoyable enough for me to do it again.  Maybe one day I'll get my wife to buy a strap on and go to town on me.  *shrug*

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #1131 on: November 21, 2011, 03:48:06 PM »
For the umpteenth time people, get this!

Unzip

Barry Egan

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other
« Reply #1132 on: November 21, 2011, 03:56:30 PM »
Looks too much like the wii nunchuck.  Instant boner kill.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1133 on: November 21, 2011, 03:57:03 PM »
For the umpteenth time people, get this!

(Image removed from quote.)
prostate massagers were expensive when I went to the store.  What if I don't like the experience?  That's an expensive poop smelling ornament then. 

Plus, if I'm getting something bigger than a finger in there I want someone grabbing my waist and calling me slut.  know what I mean?

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #1134 on: November 21, 2011, 04:01:58 PM »
That model is available too, you just have to fork an extra $150.
Unzip

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1135 on: November 21, 2011, 04:03:07 PM »
I'm cheap

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #1136 on: November 21, 2011, 04:21:33 PM »
prostate massage...interesting!   

i don't think i'd like it every day, it took a whole lot of effort, but it was a pretty nice treat. 

also, i get to try anal on her for christmas...then i told her i was raised jewish...and that hanukkah is 8 nights long :drake 

seems like it'll be more than it's cracked up to be.

edit: anyway, that's the good stuff, the rest will make you sick with lovey dovey talk
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 05:23:18 PM by Don Flamenco »

ZephyrFate

« Reply #1137 on: November 21, 2011, 06:51:12 PM »
Giving anal is pretty awesome. Goddamn does it feel like you're sticking your dick into a nice oven.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1138 on: November 21, 2011, 07:53:02 PM »
:-\

I wonder how I'd react if a chick tried to randomly sneak a finger up my ass. I've scratched my taint enough to know there's some stimulation down there, but...eh. Dunno brehs. I wouldn't go all Wesley Pipes on her ass and freak out, but I dunno brehs  :'(

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #1139 on: November 21, 2011, 10:27:02 PM »
Sticking your dick in a oven actually doesn't sound awesome at all.  ???
©@©™