Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1247326 times)

etiolate

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #1500 on: December 22, 2011, 01:31:48 AM »
I would lol if CG posted my pic on some secret gurl forum.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #1501 on: December 22, 2011, 09:01:50 AM »
Depends, give me a short bio of yourself. You're quite the mystery member

I figured you all had me pegged by now.  I guess by lurking more than I post I've maintained a desirable air of mystery...You'll find out more in time.

(And no, I'm not Dragona.  Though I do post on GAF)

Also, I find chorizo delicious.

Skittles, Aeana, Inanna, Ella Hadrun, ummm...
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 09:06:46 AM by tiesto »
^_^

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #1502 on: December 22, 2011, 09:05:31 AM »
princess skittles is a girl?   she is like...on perma PMS.  I thought it was just an angry dude. 

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #1503 on: December 22, 2011, 10:17:52 AM »
Their forums?

Yeah. I'm guessing they don't have forums.

My wife doesn't have forums. She doesn't really get why I post on them.

She doesnt need to know. Fuck her.
fat

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #1504 on: December 26, 2011, 11:15:18 PM »
Signed up for okcupid. :-\

Actually it's not all :-\ cause I've already got a reply from a super hot girl after having this thing for only one day 8). How long do I have to exchange messages on this shit before I can suggest a date without sounding like a psycho? I'm new at this online stuff.
zzzzz

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #1505 on: December 26, 2011, 11:16:14 PM »
aka paging bebpo
zzzzz

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #1506 on: December 26, 2011, 11:26:07 PM »
princess skittles is a girl?   she is like...on perma PMS.  I thought it was just an angry dude. 

I need an answer to this.
Unzip

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #1507 on: December 27, 2011, 12:43:50 AM »
Signed up for okcupid. :-\

Actually it's not all :-\ cause I've already got a reply from a super hot girl after having this thing for only one day 8). How long do I have to exchange messages on this shit before I can suggest a date without sounding like a psycho? I'm new at this online stuff.

3-5 is what I usually do, depending on how the convo is going...
^_^

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #1508 on: December 27, 2011, 01:09:34 AM »
Cool ok. She ended her response with "I have a feeling we'll get along famously. ;)"

WINK EMOTICON YES

*HIGH FIVE*
zzzzz

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1509 on: December 27, 2011, 02:22:24 AM »
Go get 'em, tiger.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #1510 on: December 28, 2011, 03:09:54 AM »
Me and 2 kid girl (her name is Kelly) are doing really well.  Don't know what that means for the future, though.
püp

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #1511 on: December 28, 2011, 03:14:37 AM »
 :-\

did you buy them anything for Christmas?

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #1512 on: December 28, 2011, 03:32:35 AM »
I'm flying to meet my GF today  :-[

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #1513 on: December 28, 2011, 03:37:50 AM »
:-\

did you buy them anything for Christmas?

No, a little too soon for that.  I've only really seen the kids three times.  She shares them via an agreed paternity relationship with both fathers (yeah, I know), and she only has them around three days a week, really.
püp

etiolate

« Reply #1515 on: December 28, 2011, 05:32:07 AM »
Get that tang and move on at your earliest convenience, Brand Nizzle.

And then she'll guilt trip him for abandoning her kids

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #1516 on: December 28, 2011, 05:43:47 AM »
Damn not all women with children are like that guys.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1517 on: December 28, 2011, 12:17:47 PM »
Two kids, two different fathers? What the fuck. Since you're too nice to bail out, at least use your own condoms

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1518 on: December 28, 2011, 12:35:14 PM »
*shrug* At least she didn't try to get him to take the drunk driving charge so she can't be all bad.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #1519 on: December 28, 2011, 03:19:09 PM »
To be fair, I've met both guys -- they're complete pricks.

And she doesn't get pregnant anymore, she has that one like...tube thingy magigger

oh god I sound like PD
püp

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1520 on: December 28, 2011, 04:17:54 PM »
Obviously there are women with kids who are perfectly fine, but it's a risk I would never take. Not every case is bad, like that of my uncle who married a woman who didn't tell him she had a kid until 6 months into the relationship; he married her a few months later, despite that giant red flag. They got divorced after about 5 years or so

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1521 on: December 28, 2011, 04:18:50 PM »
I married a woman with a kid. Having a kid or kids and being single is automatically a no for you guys? What reality do you come from? You really don't have enough information to pass an immediate judgement like that. Only BN knows what it's really like! BN just keep your head clear and do what's right for you personally!
I'm with Spencer.  Kids are not automatically a red flag. 

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1522 on: December 28, 2011, 04:22:08 PM »
Obviously there are women with kids who are perfectly fine, but it's a risk I would never take. Not every case is bad, like that of my uncle who married a woman who didn't tell him she had a kid until 6 months into the relationship; he married her a few months later, despite that giant red flag. They got divorced after about 5 years or so
:lol :lol

That has nothing to do with the chick with kids.  It sounds like your uncle made a really stupid decision and that could have happened with a woman that didn't have kids as well. 

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #1523 on: December 28, 2011, 04:26:28 PM »
She's a really good mother and is very open about her kids being her priority at the moment.  She works two jobs and raises them as best she can.
püp

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1524 on: December 28, 2011, 04:35:25 PM »
Two jobs?  that's a red flag.  Two jobs and two kids = no time for BJ's

bail out, bro

Himu

« Reply #1525 on: December 28, 2011, 04:37:46 PM »
kids by themselves are in no way a deal breaker.
IYKYK

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1526 on: December 28, 2011, 04:38:39 PM »
Yeah.  :drool lactating tits :drool

Himu

« Reply #1527 on: December 28, 2011, 04:43:52 PM »
i think a lot of people put women who have kids as a deal breaker because "well, they're not MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY kids" which is almost always the excuse people have for turning down adoption because "well, they're not MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY kids and it's unnatural!"

A woman who has kids is a deal breaker if and when she's stupid with her vagina box and continuously keeps having kids without means to support them and herself, if she's an irresponsible parent, or if she hasn't even a remote passing on her future and plans on working deadbeat jobs her entire life to maintain sustenance.

But simply having kids? If you want kids eventually, why turn her down? Unless you're a dude who's rushing, you should be able to have the means to support her and her children a few years down the line if everything goes as planned. You would have to be extremely superficial to turn down a fine woman just because she has a child; you don't know her story. If she's worth it, give her a chance.
IYKYK

« Reply #1528 on: December 28, 2011, 04:47:05 PM »
I don't think the problem is "they're not my kids, dammit!" I think the problem is more of a single mom working two jobs with two kids from two different prick dads. Just seems like a recipe for chaos.
野球

Himu

« Reply #1529 on: December 28, 2011, 04:49:12 PM »
Well, I'm talking in general. It's a specific case by case basis. Like I said, you don't know her story. But yes, an example that you gave is a no no. But you and I both know most dudes don't mean that when they say a woman with kids is a deal breaker.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #1530 on: December 28, 2011, 05:02:43 PM »
For the record, I think Brand New's case is a deal breaker specifically because they're both from two fathers. Assuming she's his age, that's pretty fucking horrific. But then again, I don't know her story.
IYKYK

« Reply #1531 on: December 28, 2011, 05:52:57 PM »
i think a lot of people put women who have kids as a deal breaker because "well, they're not MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY kids" which is almost always the excuse people have for turning down adoption because "well, they're not MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY kids and it's unnatural!"
Well, don't forget that many people just aren't antsy to become parents. For the longest time, I wasn't ready to be a parent. Hell, when my wife gave me the news that the test came back positive, I wasn't ready to be a parent. However, in that example, we were married and I knew we were going to have kids at some point, so I knew this was something I had to get over. I thought I had a couple of more carefree years ahead of me, but since I knocked her up, it was time to face my impending doom. And hey, it wasn't all that bad! I might even argue now that it's a good thing.

However, in an alternate lifetime where I was single at that very same time, I honestly don't think I would be very keen on dating a woman with kids. That's not to say that my incredibly high standards would have precluded me from even considering the possibility, but I think I would have been very cautious in moving forward with such a relationship. I ended up taking responsibility for my kid because he's my kid, and I played something of a role in his creation. But someone else's kid? Eeeehhh... yeah, I'm not a fan of kids. Kids suck. My kid's awesome, mind you. But kids suck.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #1532 on: December 28, 2011, 06:20:12 PM »
I'll never understand how people can have kids before 25. I don't really care how "mature" they claim to be, they've only been an adult for less than 7 years.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #1533 on: December 28, 2011, 06:29:33 PM »
ha ha ha two dads. she loves that peepee. creampie her like it was a viral video i would eventually tug to.
fat

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1534 on: December 28, 2011, 06:47:24 PM »
Comparing having kids to adoption is stupid. Having two kids by two different fathers and being under the age of 25 is a red flag of the highest order, I'm sorry. People who adopt children tend to be older and financially set, not young and working two jobs to make ends meat. I don't want to sound like some condescending asshole but that's the truth.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #1535 on: December 28, 2011, 06:58:07 PM »
Comparing having kids to adoption is stupid. Having two kids by two different fathers and being under the age of 25 is a red flag of the highest order, I'm sorry. People who adopt children tend to be older and financially set, not young and working two jobs to make ends meat. I don't want to sound like some condescending asshole but that's the truth.

True dat. My mom was adopted by her parents because they wanted a girl and her brother put a lot of stress on her mother in labor.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #1536 on: December 28, 2011, 08:01:22 PM »
Glad ya'll are being supportive  :yuck

She's 26.
püp

etiolate

« Reply #1537 on: December 28, 2011, 08:14:04 PM »
I don't think the problem is "they're not my kids, dammit!" I think the problem is more of a single mom working two jobs with two kids from two different prick dads. Just seems like a recipe for chaos.

Yes.

I have a friend who has a kid, and he's an awesome kid, but everytime a guy doesn't work out for her she blames it on him not wanting to deal with a kid. It's more of a way to excuse herself from her own behavior. You don't have to stop shamelessly flirting with every guy in a bar if you can just excuse a guy as being a kid hater when it doesn't work out.

Himu

« Reply #1538 on: December 28, 2011, 08:16:45 PM »

And if you read what I posted, you'd know that I agree that's the truth.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #1539 on: December 28, 2011, 08:20:06 PM »
Glad ya'll are being supportive  :yuck

She's 26.

She has two kids, each from a different man. This does not say anything to you? It's one thing to have one child young; I get it, sometimes things happen. But to have two by the age of 30, unmarried, AND both from two dads? It's suspect.

And you'd be a fool for pursuing her.

But like I said, having a child by itself isn't a deal breaker, but you'd have to be a dummy to go after a woman like this, at your age. What do you gain from it, really?

edit: I mean, I know most women your age tend to be obnoxious, why do you keep going for older women who clearly just have some angle? Women can be sly. It's easy to sniff out an angle. Don't think with your dick or your heart for a moment and think with your brain.

About two years ago this one chick tried to get me into being her baby daddy. Women will use sex as leverage for anything and they get the full bonus for doing it. Sometimes some pussy just isn't worth going after, dude.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 08:28:25 PM by Stringer Bell »
IYKYK

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #1540 on: December 28, 2011, 08:46:31 PM »
 ::)

If I get a whiff of any of that, I'll bail.  But she openly admits to being young and stupid, and she's focusing primarily on working and providing for her family.  If I start the smell crazy, I'll tell her that I'm not game anymore.

It's really not as black and white as you make it seem, doofus.
püp

Himu

« Reply #1541 on: December 28, 2011, 08:51:05 PM »
It's not just about her being crazy. It's also about her future, and your future with her. When I said that there's nothing wrong with going for a woman with a child, I mostly meant at a specific age and under specific circumstances. But you're like 21, a baby, and you're still in college. Do you really expect this relationship to go anywhere? Does she plan on going anywhere with her life or does she plan on working two jobs just to make ends meet? Can you provide for her if the shit hits the fan?

These  are all things you must consider. I'm not completely saying bail out, but I am suggesting you use some discretion.
IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1542 on: December 28, 2011, 08:55:49 PM »
She's going to be tied to those kids non-stop for more than a decade. Much of her youth will be spent worrying and taking care of them, plus dealing with TWO baby daddies/child support/drama/etc. Basically her time to be young is over, and perhaps having fun with a guy 5 years younger than her is a means of escape. I'm just saying leave the door open to be friends, hang with the kids if you want, etc. But eventually you'll have to make it clear that you're basically still a kid, and can't handle the responsibility and drama her situation will no doubt bring.

Himu

« Reply #1543 on: December 28, 2011, 08:57:10 PM »
Yeah, the whole thing is suspect. A 26 year old with two baby daddies goes for a young preppy 21 year old college student? I sniff an angle.
IYKYK

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #1544 on: December 28, 2011, 08:59:27 PM »

If I get a whiff of any of that, I'll bail.  But she openly admits to being young and stupid, and she's focusing primarily on working and providing for her family.  If I start the smell crazy, I'll tell her that I'm not game anymore.

Are you ready to be a dad?

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #1545 on: December 28, 2011, 09:24:45 PM »
y'all, I take things day by day.  We'll see what happens in the next few weeks.
püp

Himu

« Reply #1546 on: December 28, 2011, 09:26:22 PM »
:wtf
IYKYK

« Reply #1547 on: December 28, 2011, 09:27:27 PM »
Just be careful. We're not trying to make fun of you or anything man, sometimes things aren't so clear when you're in the trenches.
野球

Himu

« Reply #1548 on: December 28, 2011, 09:28:12 PM »
Where did you meet her? Please don't say a bar.
IYKYK

Inspector Thatcher

« Reply #1549 on: December 28, 2011, 09:30:17 PM »

People say you can't meet "good" people (whatever that means) at bars, but I did.  Good people hide in the strangest places!

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1550 on: December 28, 2011, 09:31:30 PM »

Are you ready to be a dad?

This.

This, too.

Just be careful. We're not trying to make fun of you or anything man, sometimes things aren't so clear when you're in the trenches.

Mr. Gundam, that's just rude. After two kids, there's no guarantee it's a "trench." Sometimes things heal up just fine.
spoiler (click to show/hide)
:teehee
[close]

Himu

« Reply #1551 on: December 28, 2011, 09:33:26 PM »

People say you can't meet "good" people (whatever that means) at bars, but I did.  Good people hide in the strangest places!

Yes, but we're talking about a woman with two kids at home working two jobs. A bar is the last place she needs to be.
IYKYK

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #1552 on: December 28, 2011, 09:34:58 PM »
the sheer TERROR of having kids reeking from some of you people, god :lol
vjj

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
« Reply #1553 on: December 28, 2011, 10:02:09 PM »
Honestly it's better that than not taking the prospect of being a parent seriously.
o_0

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #1554 on: December 28, 2011, 10:57:53 PM »
the sheer TERROR of having kids reeking from some of you people, god :lol

If I was into someone with kids I'd at least be honest with myself about whether I'm ready or not to be their mother, because that's the logical conclusion to taking the relationship further.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #1555 on: December 29, 2011, 01:15:29 AM »
I could definitely see myself as a dad at some point in the next 3-5 years.  Right this second?  Probably not, I'd like to finish school first.  But she understands that.

My dad was a father at 22.  Got married at 19.  He's been the best father you could ever hope for, and one of the hardest workers I know.  I just hope I can be a fraction of what my dad is.  I've always enjoyed the thought of caring for a kid, but not necessarily a newborn.  So...again, I don't really know.  And we're both sort of taking things as they come.
püp

Himu

« Reply #1556 on: December 29, 2011, 01:28:43 AM »
i don't want to be a dad before 30. i don't get people who rush to be fathers/mothers.
IYKYK

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #1557 on: December 29, 2011, 01:36:13 AM »
I don't call my position rushing at all.  Ideally I'd be looking into marriage/having a family in my late 20s after I've worked a bit/finished law school.  But if something arrises where that sort of responsibility becomes apart of my life?  I'm not going to run away from it simply because "ew that girl has kids."
püp

« Reply #1558 on: December 29, 2011, 02:52:01 AM »
I'm finally feeling good about being a Dad at 30. I can't imagine doing it sooner, and I've been married for five years now.
野球

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #1559 on: December 29, 2011, 09:54:36 AM »
There are lots of great reasons to have kids early, if you are doing it with the right person. Chief among them:

1) Young people have far more energy than middle-aged people
2) Young people typically don't have a whole lot of cash, but they also haven't developed a bunch of expensive habits and hobbies that are hard to give up later.
3) You want to get started on home ownership as soon as possible - having kids usually forces the necessary financial discipline
4) Having kids in your 20s means you can think about retiring earlier than if your kids are still in higher education when you are in your 60s.
5) You will have a much better chance of meeting your grandchildren, and even with your own kids, you'll have a much better chance of sharing more of their lives with them (weddings etc)
6) Your health should be much better meaning far less chance of you dying or leaving your kids having to support you before they are ready. Have your first child at 45 and you could quite conceivably stroke out before they hit your teens.
7) If you want to have a bunch of kids, you have to start early. Even 4 or 5 kids (the average where I come from) means starting in your 20s.

You could go back and forth with these pros and cons all day of course. Having kids later means you are hopefully richer and wiser but there are a lot of drawbacks IMHO.
vjj