Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1247303 times)

Skidmark

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #1740 on: February 16, 2012, 08:32:03 PM »
the crappiest chocolates you can find. a zero bar or something.
I have never seen a zero bar but i can imagine it  :lol :lol :lol

Give her a "1 Free Blowjob" Card that she can use anytime she wants to give you a bj.

:lol

Edit: also, this is just sad:
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 08:35:02 PM by Skidmark »

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #1741 on: February 16, 2012, 09:10:51 PM »
^ This is only because womens hormones go into complete super saiyan on Valentine's Day. Guys dont do this because they actually want to.

Men are pathetic simps on Valentine's Day.
fat

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #1742 on: February 16, 2012, 10:40:59 PM »
Date with a really cute perky girl today. Reddish brown, grey eyes, petite, really pale... even has some Polish and Lithuanian in her so of course you know that's my type 8) she's an EMT and works at an outsourcing company or something, has her own apartment which is good. Unfortunately we didn't really get to hang out for too long since she has to get up at the crack of dawn tomorrow, she seemed interested in wanting to hang out again so we'll see..... crossing my fingers for this one. I spilled some tea on myself during the date though  :P

Tomorrow I'm going out with the Harvard Asian girl. We are going to see that Arietty movie and to eat Thai food in Queens. :hyper

This one girl who's doing her residency out east keeps wanting to hang out with me. I think she is a nice girl but wasn't overly attracted to her and she's always really busy which makes making plans hard.

^_^

Bebpo

« Reply #1743 on: February 19, 2012, 02:47:42 AM »
So fucking tired.

Dating/Relationships are exhausting.  Good but tiring.  I have no idea how you can sleep for 14 hours and still feel like you've only slept for 3 just because you're waking up every couple of hours and playing around.   

Going to sleep in all tomorrow and play some vidya games.

Bebpo

« Reply #1744 on: February 20, 2012, 05:56:53 PM »
I kind of want some relationship advice for this relationship I'm now in, but don't want to post publicly about it for privacy concerns.  Anyone who has experience with these things want to help a bro out?

« Reply #1745 on: February 20, 2012, 06:07:23 PM »
Feel free to PM or email me.
野球

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #1746 on: February 20, 2012, 06:17:21 PM »
PM me, I'll tell you how deceitful women are and make you see the error of your ways.
fat

Bebpo

« Reply #1747 on: February 20, 2012, 06:52:40 PM »
Feel free to PM or email me.

Thanks man :)

Bebpo

« Reply #1748 on: February 21, 2012, 12:55:20 AM »
Thanks to the people who offered advice through pms.  I hung out with my irl friends tonight (something that doesn't happen that often anymore because everyone is busy with wives/gfs/work) and it was good hearing some outside opinions and I think I got my stuff together now.  Will take you guys up on your offers if/when things get crazy down the line!

« Reply #1749 on: February 21, 2012, 02:16:35 AM »
Glad to hear it. Real life friends are the best source since they know you best. Hopefully they were honest.
野球

Bloodwake

• Legend in his own mind
RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #1750 on: March 02, 2012, 01:19:18 AM »
About a week ago I hit it off with this girl and

AM FUCKING distinguished mentally-challenged.

I took down the wrong number. There was some intense making out so I'm under the impression we were both drunk and took the numbers down wrong. Maybe I am mistaken but I did meet her on a Thursday so I'm going to try to find her tonight at the same bar.

HLR

Sup. I've been married for, like, a decade. Very happily. Can't tell you much about getting girls, but I got some insights into keeping a relationship working. Hit me up if you ever need advice.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
Good to see this thread was bumped. I may be going out next week with a Japanese girl... The weeaboo in me is going absolutely crazy right now, I must try to suppress it!

Went on a date with a nice girl last nite, she was a bit on the space-cadet side of things but she likes Tiesto and AVB. Will have to call her back.
^_^

Asian girls are psycho dude. I got over that a long time ago. Plus, I need a decent rack on my girl.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
lol, every relationship here that involved an asian resulted in disaster. Stolen rabbits, hijacked accounts...
fat

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
that shit makes my dick deflate  :-\

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
Going on 6 months with my girlfriend.  :heart :heartbeat :cookie
UNF

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
Holy shit, seems like you just started dating! Congrats! :heart
(|)

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
Oh wow, got the number of a really fucking CUTE blonde girl last night at a bar in Billyburg. Probably one of the hottest girls I ever picked up in person, she just moved to Manhattan from Dallas.  :hyper
^_^

chronovore

• relapsed dev
lol, every relationship here that involved an asian resulted in disaster. Stolen rabbits, hijacked accounts...

tell that to cormacaroni and dcharlie

And me.

Eric P

• I DESERVE the gold. I will GET the gold!
  • Icon
Oh wow, got the number of a really fucking CUTE blonde girl last night at a bar in Billyburg. Probably one of the hottest girls I ever picked up in person, she just moved to Manhattan from Dallas.  :hyper

what bar?
Tonya

Smooth Groove

• Both teams played hard, my man
Asian chicks are great if you're a pedophile or are into hurting chicks. Not for me, though.

I thought this japanese American girl was going to cry while I was fucking her. Not bueno.

Stop being racist.  Ever heard of Asa Akira?

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー

what bar?

The Woods, right next to the Williamsburg Bridge. Have you ever been there? It's a decent place, my friends really like it for some reason. I bombed out like 4 or 5 times before I got the # though :P
^_^

Phoenix Dark

Asian chicks are great if you're a pedophile or are into hurting chicks. Not for me, though.

I thought this japanese American girl was going to cry while I was fucking her. Not bueno.

Stop being racist.  Ever heard of Asa Akira?

Not a big fan tbh, but she's not bad. I'm more of a Lily Thai or Mika Tan guy

FatalT

Going on 6 months with my girlfriend.  :heart :heartbeat :cookie

Going on 2.5 years with mine!

Eric P

• I DESERVE the gold. I will GET the gold!
  • Icon

what bar?

The Woods, right next to the Williamsburg Bridge. Have you ever been there? It's a decent place, my friends really like it for some reason. I bombed out like 4 or 5 times before I got the # though :P

Yeah, I know the place.  Has good tacos outside.  The inclusion of taco trucks into bars is a great invention.
Tonya

Bloodwake

• Legend in his own mind
And no luck finding the same girl, back to.....

MASS EFFECT 3

and

MASTURBATION.

The two may be related.
HLR

Bebpo

I don't know why I wrote that.  Goddamn caffeine. 
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 02:31:16 AM by Bebpo »

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー

what bar?

Yeah, I know the place.  Has good tacos outside.  The inclusion of taco trucks into bars is a great invention.

Yup, now we just need to get the inclusion of whole Taco Bells into bars :P

Girl didn't respond when I called her, oh well. Dating :gloomy
^_^

Phoenix Dark

damn

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
Things are not going so great right now with my gf, either... We hang out and stuff, but nowadays it seems like she's lost that romantic interest in me. She'll never initiate a phone call or text anymore and when she does respond to me it's usually like one or two words. Maybe the honeymoon period is over.
UNF

Phoenix Dark

Things are not going so great right now with my gf, either... We hang out and stuff, but nowadays it seems like she's lost that romantic interest in me. She'll never initiate a phone call or text anymore and when she does respond to me it's usually like one or two words. Maybe the honeymoon period is over.

Do you constantly call or text her? Maybe she needs some space; nothing wrong with that

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler

Do you constantly call or text her? Maybe she needs some space; nothing wrong with that

I think that's it.. see, for the past 6 months we were both texting and calling a lot. She dropped off while I continued... should I just stop texting or calling at all?
UNF

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
have you directly asked her what's up?  don't just walk off without doing that at least
pcp

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
have you directly asked her what's up?  don't just walk off without doing that at least

I'm afraid to ask her that because I feel like I'm already annoying her and pushing her away.
UNF

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
God, yesterday I told her that I felt like she was having doubts about our relationship. She told me that's something I'll have to deal with because she feels fine, and proceeded not to talk to me the entire night... so I already fucking blew it.
UNF

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
wallowing in doubt aint gonna do shit.  man up and force a tough conversation.
pcp

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
wallowing in doubt aint gonna do shit.  man up and force a tough conversation.

I called her an hour ago but she's didn't answer eventhough I know she's not busy...
UNF

Just play her game and give yourself some time. Don't call or text her for a day and see what happens.

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
that's gonna be hard to do...
UNF

She's trashy anyway. Remember when you found her online and on your first or second date she was arrested for DUI and said you weren't a real man because you didn't take the blame for her? Wasn't she also living with some other dude and not paying rent? You need to take those rose-colored glasses off, buddy.

:lol :lol WTF man. I don't even know you, but I know you can do better than this bitch.

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
Yeah, I'm a fucking idiot :-/
UNF

Phoenix Dark

Don't send her anything for a couple days. Then one day send her some flowers with a "I miss you" letter

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
Right now you're letting her be in control, and you need to turn that around so that you're in control. Because if she realizes she's the one holding the cards, she's going to perceive you differently, i.e. a manbaby. And when she starts thinking of you as a manbaby, you're done son.

So either stop calling/texting her and play it off that you've been too busy OR call her out on it in a way that shows her you aren't going to play games and you want things to change (either she needs to step up or you're out).

From my experience, if your gut feeling says it's done, it's done. It was fun while it lasted, but it's reached the end and onto the next.
(|)

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever

Don't just walk off...DRIVE off
vjj

Phoenix Dark

Don't just walk off...DRIVE off

Drunk, of course

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
I broke up with her
UNF

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
Unzip

Phoenix Dark

wait, wut?

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
Found out she reopened an okcupid account claiming she was single. She fucked up.
UNF

Phoenix Dark

Recently?

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
As of yesterday
UNF

Himu

Don't worry, she'll be in women's prison in a year for dui.
IYKYK

Bebpo

Sorry to hear that BM.  I know we all said she was no good and to stay away, but hey, if it worked and you were happy, more power to you, which it seemed like you were.  Time to move on though and find a better girl!

Phoenix Dark

You were happy for a few months and had lots of sex I'm sure. So in the grand scheme of things you broke even. Nothing to be sad about dude, sounds like she was trouble...

Himu

Seriously. Going behind your back to do that is just cold. What a bitch. Get an sti check up immediately especially after she pulled that shit.
IYKYK

Mupepe

• Icon
How long were you with her?  Couldn't have been that long since I remember you posting about the DUI thing.  Go get drunk and be happy you dodged an obviously crazy fucking bullet. 

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
life lessons, bro.  dont be all sad now, just go out and get something better!
pcp

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Was only a matter of time. Women are scheming pieces of shit. Moving on to the next sucker.
fat

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
I'm so horribly depressed anyway...
UNF