Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1255872 times)

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Can't wait for the "wait, she just told me she has a kid" post :(

Mupepe

• Icon
Wasn't there a GAF thread where some dude's girl had an ex that showed up at his house, pushed him around and then left with his girlfriend?  That was probably the saddest thing I've ever read on the internet. 

G The Resurrected

A woman with her own income to contribute to the household pot. Thats a keeper
A woman having a job makes her a keeper?  No, bro.  It certainly doesn't hurt but at the very least she should have a job.  A woman making more than me and being my sugar momma makes her a keeper.

HAHA you did get the funny yes? household pot? yeah lame

BN I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors 26 is a good age they ain't all baby crazy yet. Mine is going on 28 and is crazy to have kids. It was like one day out of the blue god talked to her and she was like: "its time to have kids"

Mupepe

• Icon
 :lol I actually missed that

Mupepe

• Icon
Awww :heartbeat

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
I've been married for 6 years today :-[

:uguu :uguu :uguu
püp

chronovore

• relapsed dev

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
which I'm sure lead to awesome, hipster wino endurance sex :drool
püp

Phoenix Dark

It's pretty great.  We've only had one fight the entire time we've been married.

It must have been after you discovered a bottle of Manischewitz in the freezer

Bebpo

Congrats to Billy Rygar and Brandnew!  Good times in relationship world for the both you!

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
which I'm sure lead to awesome, hipster wino endurance sex :drool

His wife runs marathons and shit, I bet she's a beast.
fat

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
Went out with a group of people including a girl that I've hooked up with that past. Everything was looking good for me getting laid tonight until her drunk ass cousin waltzed into the bar. Not a big deal until I saw he was packing. Fuck that.
dur

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
She got mad, texted me "I only looked good for you"

next text "I didn't say that. Deleted that from your mind."

lol
dur

DJ_Tet

Wasn't there a GAF thread where some dude's girl had an ex that showed up at his house, pushed him around and then left with his girlfriend?  That was probably the saddest thing I've ever read on the internet.

pls find link

Cute stoner girl BN, I don't think I could date a stoner girl but I always wanted to try.
TIT

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
I mean, she's only a stoner in the fact that she blazes up every weekend, that's it really.  Weekdays she stays, erm, not-high.

I had n amazing night with her last night.  I haven't been this happy in years.
püp

DJ_Tet

As long as she takes care of her shit there's nothing wrong with being a stoner.  Would way rather date a stoner than a drunk.  Way less drama there too.
TIT

Phoenix Dark

I've heard smokers taste bad down there, if you know what I mean  :-\

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
I can testify that THATS not true.
püp

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
I mean, she's only a stoner in the fact that she blazes up every weekend, that's it really.  Weekdays she stays, erm, not-high.

I had n amazing night with her last night.  I haven't been this happy in years.

Glad to hear it! :)
🍆🍆

DJ_Tet

I've heard smokers taste bad down there, if you know what I mean  :-\

Smokers taste bad everywhere. 

Stoners don't normally injest enough pot to make a difference though.
TIT

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Went out with a group of people including a girl that I've hooked up with that past. Everything was looking good for me getting laid tonight until her drunk ass cousin waltzed into the bar. Not a big deal until I saw he was packing. Fuck that.

u looked at his cock?
fat

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
Pretty hot 34 year old with some tig-ol-bitties wants to go out on a date with me. Not looking for a relationship with a girl 5 years older than me but if it leads to a casual fling, HELL YES. We'll see. Also talking to a 23 year old Italian dance instructor who sounds promising.
^_^

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
Let me check in my book Tiesto.

Yes, a 23 year old Italian dancer does sound promising.

You cheeky fuck.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
Let me check in my book Tiesto.

Yes, a 23 year old Italian dancer does sound promising.

You cheeky fuck.

:lol

Stout response from a Lager.

lordmaji

• It's a joke, not a dick, so don't take it so hard!
huh... where to start? :lol
:-[

Bebpo

I just broke up with my gf.  I feel awful :(  I hate having to do this to people.  But the distance thing was really killer.  Being sick and all recently, I haven't been able to go up and see her for a month and I felt bad that I wasn't spending time with her.  Every weekend she'd get so excited to see me and every weekend I had to tell her I couldn't and I just felt like a shitty bf so I figured it's better to end the relationship and just be friends so she can hang out with other people and have good times and not be waiting for me.

It wasn't like we were super love/love or anything.  Neither of us ever said "I love you".  I liked her and she liked me and hanging out was fun, sex was fun; but because there was like a 90 min+ distance between us, everytime we saw each other it could never be a simple "let's go see a movie and I'll drop you home" kind of date, everytime had to be like 24 hour+ living together as we would end up coming back to my place and spending the night and then doing stuff the next day as well and maybe spending another night.  Was a lot of time that being that close to one person so early in a relationship.

Was the first time I tried a long distance relationship and not planning on doing it again.

Long distance is tough. I can't imagine doing it with someone who I hadn't lived close by to first.

Mupepe

• Icon
I don't think I could start out with long distance between us.  But like right now if I had to I could do with time away.  It would be hard, no doubt but it wouldn't be a relationship killer for my wife and I.  But I couldn't start a relationship with distance.  I would just never be able to grow an emotional attachment without spending time with each other in person

Bebpo

It's really awkward when you're at a party and your friend brings a date who he just met a week before and she keeps flirting with you and sits next to you flirting with you in front of your friend.  Was trying to ignore her since bros before hoes and all that, but do it in a way to not be an ass, and it just made it awkward.  If a dude brings you to a party as his date, don't get drunk and hit on his friends.  Not cool. 

I don't think I could start out with long distance between us.  But like right now if I had to I could do with time away.  It would be hard, no doubt but it wouldn't be a relationship killer for my wife and I.  But I couldn't start a relationship with distance. I would just never be able to grow an emotional attachment without spending time with each other in person

Yeah, was pretty much this. 

Phoenix Dark

Blackmage it is time to explain yourself. I saw something on Facebook :(

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
Blackmage it is time to explain yourself. I saw something on Facebook :(

Oh shit, brb
(|)

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
huh? what do you mean?
UNF

Phoenix Dark

huh? what do you mean?

well from what I saw...it seems like you're back with you know who

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
shows how much you pay attention, jerkface!  :maf  and the answer is yes... for now.
UNF

Mupepe

• Icon
Why add "...for now"?  I'm not going to give my personal comments on her because I think you know where most of the forum stands in regards to it.  But I just have to ask, why the "... for now?"  Are you that unsure of your future with this girl?  If so, why keep messing around?  I never understood that.  I have friends who are with girls and are telling me that "they've had enough" and are "over it" but they stay with them.  If I had that lack of enthusiasm over my relationship I'd quit wasting my time.  You're passing up pussy and potential happiness every day you keep wallowing in a failing relationship.  Seems like most people are just content to pass the time with a fuck buddy rather than develop a healthy relationship.  Just my $.02 and rant.

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
I've become addicted the fun times we have when we hang out together. It's pretty sad, I know.
UNF

Bebpo

You're young

Have fun

Don't get a DUI

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
shows how much you pay attention, jerkface!  :maf  and the answer is yes... for now.
:whip
pcp

Mupepe

• Icon
I've become addicted the fun times we have when we hang out together. It's pretty sad, I know.
Not sad.  It's honest.  I think this is how a lot of people feel.  That the good outweighs the bad so they stick with it.  But a healthy relationship doesn't have dramatic breakups and then getting back together.  A healthy relationship has so little of the bad that you never feel like you have to compromise your happiness... ever.  There's better out there and you deserve it, dude. 

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
Not sad.  It's honest.  I think this is how a lot of people feel.  That the good outweighs the bad so they stick with it.  But a healthy relationship doesn't have dramatic breakups and then getting back together.  A healthy relationship has so little of the bad that you never feel like you have to compromise your happiness... ever.  There's better out there and you deserve it, dude.

Spoken like a happily married man. :rock

There are a few types of relationships - the stupidly-happy couple, the very content couple, and then the convenient couple. Maybe a few more in between, but those are the ones I see the most. You don't have to find "The One" to be in a healthy, happy, loving relationship, but you certainly shouldn't be wondering when you're going to break up next. Life's too short to be wasting time with someone who you don't love and/or who doesn't love you. You can have just as much fun with someone you're in love with, if not more fun.

Honestly, I think you've probably gotten a lot of good dating experience from this relationship that will help you when you start dating other people. Just don't get hung up on this one girl, and don't get discouraged if it doesn't work out. Girls don't like baggage, boo.
(|)

:bow

chronovore

• relapsed dev

I don't know you, but I've seen scenarios like this before. You probably just need to respect yourself more, and realize that you're intentionally hurting yourself by delaying ending it. Do you have self-worth or self-respect problems?

Phoenix Dark

::)

Robo

I'm not even going to try to understand.
obo

Mupepe

• Icon
As I said in my PM to you a few minutes ago....

:drudge :drudge :drudge

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
Man they need to rename OKCupid to OKFlakester. So many flaky girls on that site, it's so annoying. Maybe I'll try Match again, back in the day I remember having better luck getting first dates. Starting to get a bit desperate for a girl, and that worries me. :gloomy
^_^

Are you ugly?

I had no problem getting dates with OKcupid?

Bebpo

tiesto is hunky

I thought you had a few leads going?

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
FoC I've posted pics on here before... I don't think I'm terribly attractive (big nose, oily skin, hair that does what it wants, and lately getting a gut) but I've always suffered from low self esteem.

I've gotten plenty of dates from OKC, and I had a ton of leads... but I've been getting flaked on when I try to go for the meetup. It's just a thing I've been noticing the last few months or so.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 03:48:04 PM by tiesto »
^_^

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
Time to pick up girls in the wild Tiesto.

Talk up a girl in the frozen foods isle.

Bebpo

I'm really really bad at ending things with people.  My ex is giving me all kinds of crap/guilt trip texts for breaking up with her so suddenly. 

But if it's a short term relationship it's always sudden :P  It's not like you're with each other so much you gradually both notice things not working.  That's long term.  I don't know how you ease into something like that without being sudden.  Everytime I break up with a girl she gets mad at me afterwards.  Maybe that's normal.  I know what it's like being on the other side and it's pretty upsetting.  I get devastated when I girl I'm really into dumps me, but I feel very little when I break up with a girl because it's not working.  Shrug.

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
Sounds like you are really, really good at breaking up with people
vjj

Mupepe

• Icon
I'm really really bad at ending things with people.  My ex is giving me all kinds of crap/guilt trip texts for breaking up with her so suddenly. 

But if it's a short term relationship it's always sudden :P  It's not like you're with each other so much you gradually both notice things not working.  That's long term.  I don't know how you ease into something like that without being sudden.  Everytime I break up with a girl she gets mad at me afterwards.  Maybe that's normal.  I know what it's like being on the other side and it's pretty upsetting.  I get devastated when I girl I'm really into dumps me, but I feel very little when I break up with a girl because it's not working.  Shrug.
It's normal.  No one likes being broken up. Girls just tend to handle it differently.

Mupepe

• Icon
My first anniversary is Friday. I've already ordered her favorite flowers (birds of paradise) requested the day off to be with her, and plan on taking her to our favorite tapas restaurant, should I get something else?
If she's into this sort of thing, a BBC off craigslist as an anniversary gift.

Bebpo

.... 90 minutes travel is considered "long distance" ?

ok, "medium distance"

Basically if the distance is so great that you can't see your gf during the work week, or run over and comfort your SO if something is wrong, I consider that some sort of a distance issue.

Mupepe

• Icon
I wouldn't date a chick 90 minutes away.  *shrug*

chronovore

• relapsed dev
:drudge :drudge :drudge
Wrath2X, if you really like the Turkish girl, bow out from the five-college-kids-in-an-apartment scenario, find a room elsewhere, and then sit back and wait for the fireworks. There is a 100% chance that shit will get sucky in the shared She'll want somewhere else to stay, and you can be the go-to location in that case.

Sounds like you are really, really good at breaking up with people

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's how it's supposed to work.

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
BULLET DODGED

you only want to move in with people if it looks like a pretty solid situation.  moving in with someone you mess around with who doesn't even know what she wants would be so, so, so very bad
pcp

Phoenix Dark

Wrath making badass moves, I no longer doubt you bro :bow

you can be my Hand Of The King anytime  :-*

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Dry streak is over :sp0rsk1 .  Even more :o is the predicament I now found myself in.
🍆🍆