Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1247163 times)

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Dry streak is over :sp0rsk1 .  Even more :o is the predicament I now found myself in.

I figured you'd be drowning in pussy, given the phat u you make

I checked on my Ex's time for a triathlon that I did (and finished) last fall. She just did it last month and.... she didnt finish. HAHA   :lol

That made my morning.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
Dry streak is over :sp0rsk1 .  Even more :o is the predicament I now found myself in.

Doin' thangs :rock
©ZH

I checked on my Ex's time for a triathlon that I did (and finished) last fall. She just did it last month and.... she didnt finish. HAHA   :lol

That made my morning.

What is fueling this? Did she break up with you because you were too fat or something?

I'm not sure. I had already lost a ton of weight before she broke up with me and we were already signing up for some running events together. 
She wanted to fuck some older (45 years) married man at her gym. And the Long distance relationship. Who knows.

I will say that the breakup was one of the biggest motivations I have ever had in my entire life. It completely turned my life around in the positive way. I kept myself busy with exercising and studying. I would never have gotten into UT's grad program otherwise. And I sure as hell wouldn't have signed up for a full Ironman this month.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 12:45:13 PM by FlameofCallandorReturns »

Lan

Random advice

Relationships aren't easy. The only way a relationship will work is if both people involved are willing to work hard to keep things together.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
That's... very puritan of you, Lan. Thank you.
fat

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
I will say that the breakup was one of the biggest motivations I have ever had in my entire life. It completely turned my life around in the positive way. I kept myself busy with exercising and studying. I would never have gotten into UT's grad program otherwise. And I sure as hell wouldn't have signed up for a full Ironman this month.

lol. Congrats on the revelation? I only said this the first time. She was a waste of time. They all are.
fat

Lan

That's... very puritan of you, Lan. Thank you.

It came from the heart. I hope it helps all you wonderful studs out there.  :D

Bebpo

Random advice

Relationships aren't easy. The only way a relationship will work is if both people involved are willing to work hard to keep things together.

This is true, and it is a lot of work.  However, unless you are the type of person that just likes to work hard for the sake of it, I think you gotta meet the right person who is worth all your hard work.  I keep meeting people who aren't.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday

Doin' thangs :rock

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Naw that's stupid as hell. When you meet the right person it's easy

If you communicate well off the bat everything else tends to flow from there. But after years sometimes people change.

Bebpo

Naw that's stupid as hell. When you meet the right person it's easy

Actually, I redact that, it just seems easy because you're so willing to do the work

I know what you're saying.  I think we've all been there before :)

Lan

I was thinking of how sometimes things will be fine for a year or more and then all of a sudden the smallest thing can cause a break up. No relationship I know is perfect, people thinking this should never enter into a relationship at all (until they can handle it).

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
- pretty much how I feel.
o_0

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
:bow Wrath getting laid :bow2

They grow up so fast  :'(

etiolate

Good relationships are easy. You may be more willing to do the work, but there generally isn't any amount of chore work to the relationship.

Lan

sometimes I think expecting things to be "easy" causes more break ups. One bump and people run for the hills. But I won't say you guys are wrong either. Just that do you really think people married 20+ years have had a walk in the park?

Inspector Thatcher

And that's the good definition of easy.

To other people, "easy" means "I can be lazy and not do/talk about/care about anything because being in a relationship shouldn't mean I have to do anything to show I care for and appreciate this person."

Lan

And that's the good definition of easy.

To other people, "easy" means "I can be lazy and not do/talk about/care about anything because being in a relationship shouldn't mean I have to do anything to show I care for and appreciate this person."

this ^

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
What a shame.
fat

Phoenix Dark

Sorry to hear that...

Baiano19

about to enter a long term relationship come May 15th...

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Congrats on the sex
fat

Verdigris Murder

• #metoo
Islam Spencer. Or the deep south.
:{]

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
How in the hell are you prescheduled to enter a relationship?

marriage?
pcp

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
Sucks man, but you got to break your heart a few times before you hit jackpot.

about to enter a long term relationship come May 15th...

I hear ya
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 06:29:30 PM by Premium Lager »

Phoenix Dark

Jesus dude you're not even 24, it's highly unlikely any relationship you enter now will even exist in 2 years. Enjoy yourself while you prepare for the real world

Phoenix Dark

How do you lose her as a friend though? You guys will still talk I'm sure, you just won't see each other as much

Baiano19

lol, no, I am talking about Diablo III...

Congrats on the sex

I don't know what's that for over an year...
spoiler (click to show/hide)
unless I am paying :/
[close]
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 11:06:51 PM by Baiano19 »

Bebpo

You know, I think I like being single. 

It's pretty awesome and exciting to not know what's around the corner and that little in your life has become permanent.  That at any moment you could bump into the most amazing person and see where it takes you. 

Otoh, marriage and stuff is cool too.  I think both are great ways to enjoy life.  However I'm beginning to feel that being single isn't necessarily worse off than being in a relationship.  I know most people probably figured this out 20 years ago, but it's still a nice feeling.

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
A friend of mine fixed me up with one of her friends. Said friend was like "sure thing, but I'm not interested in a relationship."

So since I'm new to the English dating vocabulary, what does it usually mean, generally speaking?
- Dates, sex, but not to be defined as a couple, let alone establish long term commitments.
- Hang out, chat, and have totally platonic fun.

Normally I wouldn't give a shit and just role with it and see where it goes. I mean the last person I dated said the same thing, and we ended up having very relationship fun. But since I'm being fixed up with a good friend of a good friend, I want to be careful.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 02:33:44 AM by Shaka Khan »
Unzip

Phoenix Dark

It means she's DTF but isn't trying to marry you

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon

"she"
AMC

Phoenix Dark

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist

See that's a good thing. And if that's the case I'm now realizing I should be using that same line myself.
Unzip

Phoenix Dark

Does it seem like a potentially decent/good match, or is your friend just playing lazy matchmaker ("you both like MLP, trust me this is gonna work!")

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
It *sounds* like a good match so far, but I guess I'll know for sure this weekend.
Unzip

Phoenix Dark

Is she white?

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
Yeah.

Does that change anything? lol
Unzip

Phoenix Dark

Tell her you're from Spain, profit :smug

Robo

obo

Lan

congrats Count.  :D

Lan

URG my ex.

Phoenix Dark

you can't say that and not mention what happened, Lan

Himu

Hahaha is this the guy who always asked you to buy him shit, lan
IYKYK

Lan

all I have to say is, why can't ex's leave you alone?

(I don't remember telling you about my ex Himoru o_o, eep)

Phoenix Dark

Was he white, with GOOD hair?

Lan

All hair types are good when they are maintained well so I'm not sure what you are going on about.

Now there are bad hair styles, but healthy hair is good no matter what kind or texture.

Phoenix Dark

it's a joke  ???

Verdigris Murder

• #metoo
I've been with the same fleshtube for pretty much 12 years now, I still love tapping her sweet peachy behind.

12 years. AMA.
:{]

Lan

Himu

goddamn i love women with some bite
IYKYK

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
goddamn i love women with some bite

Cold shower time soldier.

Phoenix Dark

Robo

All hair types are good when they are maintained well so I'm not sure what you are going on about.

Now there are bad hair styles, but healthy hair is good no matter what kind or texture.

Sounds like he has a Head & Shoulders horseshoe mullet.
obo

Inspector Thatcher

Sounds like he has a Head & Shoulders horseshoe mullet.

After close to a month of living out of a suitcase, Head and Shoulders is a quick way to get my scalp back to normal. I can't judge that product.

A mullet, OTOH...

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
Oh, man. Things were going so well with my date SUDDENLY Ron Paul Libertardism. :lol :-\

I shouldn't a give a crap about American politics or politics leanings, but for some reason I apparently do. Thanks, internet.
Unzip

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Oh, man. Things were going so well with my date SUDDENLY Ron Paul Libertardism. :lol :-\

I shouldn't a give a crap about American politics or politics leanings, but for some reason I apparently do. Thanks, internet.

Were you just going to fuck them or date them?

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Does it really matter Shaka?

Me and teh gf have our arguments over political shit but it never gets in the way honestly.

It will take its toll man.

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist

Were you just going to fuck them or date them?

Date them. The problem wasn't merely the Rob Paul support, but that fact that it opened a floodgate that lead to many brow-raising crazies such government conspiracy theories and what not. It was an insta-turn off.
Unzip