Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1247206 times)

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #2700 on: September 06, 2012, 07:34:49 PM »
Sounds like she wants to ANALYZE YER CAWK 

boom my work here is done
yar

Bebpo

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #2701 on: September 06, 2012, 07:58:37 PM »
 :lol

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
« Reply #2702 on: September 06, 2012, 08:00:55 PM »
line up another job and take the plunge  :)

or alternately she could get promoted into management. hmm ...
QED

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #2703 on: September 06, 2012, 08:34:39 PM »
or have casual sex on a staircase
pcp

Bebpo

« Reply #2704 on: September 06, 2012, 09:15:17 PM »
line up another job and take the plunge  :)

or alternately she could get knocked up to management. hmm ...

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #2705 on: September 07, 2012, 12:20:40 AM »
So I had a first date scheduled for 3 PM but about 14 hours before, the girl and I start chatting. We realize that we only live 50 yards away from each other, things get very flirty, and there was a sleep-over. We just made out naked and had oral sex for like 17 hours, we didn't have actual intercourse because she was still a virgin (as am I) and she didn't want to go that far yet.

Anyways, she's only in the area for another week or so. We both wrote this off as a "friends with benefits" type of thing since there's no way a relationship would work and only plan to be pen pals or whatever later. She was pretty cool but yeah, this definitely makes the most sense.

What I'm wondering is if it is weird to go out on a date I had already scheduled with another girl for tomorrow? That second girl actually texted me tonight saying she was nearby and we could meet up right then and I said I was too busy right now, but still down to meet tomorrow. I don't want to smang every girl I can find but I do feel like there's no problem as that first girl is still hanging out with another guy she was dating.

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
« Reply #2706 on: September 07, 2012, 12:29:59 AM »
you're in the clear bro

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #2707 on: September 07, 2012, 02:09:35 AM »
Girl from last semester wants to start something again. I have early class tomorrow and I'm horny. Def gunna fuck her
dur

Bebpo

« Reply #2708 on: September 07, 2012, 03:32:24 AM »
Had a fantastic night with the girl I've been continually having fantastic nights with for the last 10 weeks straight.  At the end finally had the talk with her and got the usual "you're funny, you're good looking, you're fun to be around, you're a great guy, every girl would want to be with you, there must be something wrong with me because I just don't feel anything romantic towards you even though I enjoy every minute I spend with you" rejection speech that I've gotten word for word from girls that really got to know me and were close to me in the past who I liked.

Was expecting this as she was hard to read and I figured I only had about a 1/3 chance that she was interested.  Still sucks though.  But at least got some closure and can move on.

Meanwhile dating this other girl who likes me, and I like her a little, we don't even have 1/100th the amount of fun and laughs together as I do with the girl above, but we get along and the sex is alright.  Might get into a relationship with her.  I just really don't feel like starting from square one again after the last 3 months of my life has been relationship drama which is a huge distraction and emotional rollercoaster for an ENFP like myself.

Bebpo

« Reply #2709 on: September 07, 2012, 03:45:58 AM »
Kind of a random rant, but one of the things I hate about dating is:

If I want a girl to like me romantically and would like to end up in a relationship with her, right from the start I'm treating it like a date and only showing her the side I want her to see.  Not being fully open.  This works and the problem is that once in a relationship I still don't open up and have fun like I would with a good friend and we never click or connect really.  But we sleep together and it's ok and then we break up.  I'm never really happy in these.

Otoh, if I meet a girl that I do click with and we hang out all the time and just have amazing fun, fully open as myself, we have such good times, always joking and laughing and everything is great and we are both so happy and then when I try to turn it into a relationship the girl is never interested in romance.  Basically friendzone'd situations.  I'm never really happy in these.

So I can have relationships if I want, but they're not particularly fun and I'm not happy in them.  Or I can have great friendships that are super fun, but they aren't relationships, which isn't super satisfying in the end.  Been dating regularly and in relationships for about 5 years now and still haven't been in a single one where I click and get along great with a girl that I also date.  Just never works out that way, and so I'm never really happy in dating except when I'm single and taking a break from women completely for a few months to concentrate on myself. 

For once I'd just like to meet a girl that I get along great with like a best friend and we have so much fun together and she likes me romantically and we end up dating.

Reb

• Hon. Mr. Tired
« Reply #2710 on: September 07, 2012, 04:15:08 AM »
The solution is pretty simple, start off as in the first scenario, then when things start to settle give her the full Bepbo.
brb

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #2711 on: September 07, 2012, 10:38:34 AM »
The solution is pretty simple, start off as in the first scenario, then when things start to settle give her the full Bepbo.
This. 

IME, being the fun and overly open guy with women at the beginning of a relationship usually leads to "he's so silly.  he's like a big teddy bear" type shit.  And that's the friend zone mentality.  I have my theories on why but in the end it doesn't fucking matter. 

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #2712 on: September 07, 2012, 05:10:37 PM »
Sounds like she wants to ANALYZE YER CAWK 

boom my work here is done
:rofl

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #2713 on: September 07, 2012, 11:17:05 PM »
This. 

IME, being the fun and overly open guy with women at the beginning of a relationship usually leads to "he's so silly.  he's like a big teddy bear" type shit.  And that's the friend zone mentality.  I have my theories on why but in the end it doesn't fucking matter.

Yeah, you gotta keep a little edge in your early interactions or you get relegated to no nookie town pretty quick.  The girl I'm kind of in the early stages with now, I'll make kind of inappropriate jokes occasionally with, and it's great because she'll usually fire back with something equally messed up.  In my opinion, you can't go wrong with a woman who likes to say "c*nt" a lot.  THIS COULD BE SERIOUS, GUYS.
yar

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #2714 on: September 07, 2012, 11:55:33 PM »
 :drudge OLD MAN IN LOVE :drudge
pcp

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #2715 on: September 08, 2012, 01:18:06 AM »
What can I say, I have a thing for ladies with fat asses, big tits, tattoos, and foul mouths. 
yar

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
« Reply #2716 on: September 08, 2012, 04:23:29 AM »
Isn't C"O"G still like 30 or something?
QED

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #2717 on: September 08, 2012, 09:05:24 AM »
Isn't C"O"G still like 30 or something?

Well, I haven't gotten any younger if that's what you're wondering.

Also, I'm sad to report that people on the other side of 30 still like fucking and whatnot.  Sorry Tennin. :(
yar

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #2718 on: September 08, 2012, 10:44:03 AM »
What can I say, I have a thing for ladies with fat asses, big tits, tattoos, and foul mouths.

pcp

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #2719 on: September 09, 2012, 08:13:19 AM »
OMG you want to hear some awkward stories?

A few days ago I mentioned that I had a weird hook up with this one girl where we had a sleep over like 12 hours before the scheduled date. We did everything but full intercourse because she said she wasn't ready to lose her virginity yet. We both signed it off as a friends with benefits type of thing since she has to move back southern california in a week so it wouldn't be possible to have a relationship. But we did fall asleep together cuddling that night and then on Friday night we did the same thing, but after we showered, I was upfront with her that it feels too weird to cuddle and do all that too knowing that there's a very real limit to the relationship. We went outside for a smoke and walked and talked for a couple of hours at the beach. I made sure that my feelings about the potential for this to get too messed up was completely clear. It was very honest and relieving to open up like that.

Then last night she sent me this link:

http://www.themodernman.com/dating/sex/sex_talk_when_no_means_yes.html

And I just went in a back-and-forth texting tirade about how I don't ever play games and wouldn't be subtle about what I do and don't want, especially when we have a very soon end date for the physical stuff, and how I would expect the same of her. If she actually doesn't want to do certain things, then that's completely fine. But don't think that I'll ever assume that a no means yes. She kept going on about she just wasn't sure and yadda yadda. I said we should each take a couple days to digest this before talking again on Monday but it is probably best if we're just friends from now on.

Then there's this other girl I went on a first date with. She was really cool and we just talked for 4-5 hours. We stopped by her house to drop off some stuff and I met one of her roommates and he was pretty cool, we got along well. Later on, when this girl hears about how I like to do karaoke, she mentions a roommate of her's Jessica who does a really good Etta James cover.

She said the full name of her roommate. Her full name is the exact same as her OKC username. I immediately recognized this girl of course since I had actually messaged that roommate a week ago and we had a couple messages back and forth but then she stopped replying because I guess she lost interest. Near the end of the date, this girl who I'm having a pretty awesome time with invites me to that roommate's birthday party and combination housewarming that was in a few hours. I said sorry, but I was too busy that night. I mean, I can't imagine how awkward it would be if she recognizes me.

I guess I'll have to just cross that bridge when I get to it.

Anyways, on the bright side there's this other girl I went on two dates with about a month ago. She said that she didn't want to go on a third date until I moved back to santa cruz though. I said it wasn't that long of a drive but she didn't beat around the bush at all, she said she was only looking for fuck buddies. Hence why it is important that I have my own place...

I said that she should know that I'm  actually still a virgin but she was actually okay with that. I sent her a text after a month of not talking with her saying I'm in the area if she wants to do anything again, but I'll understand if I'm too inexperienced for her. But she said not to worry about it, and we're going to meet up again this week.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 08:16:42 AM by am nintenho »

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #2720 on: September 12, 2012, 12:37:43 AM »
OMG you want to hear some awkward stories?

nope

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #2721 on: September 12, 2012, 12:39:32 AM »
 :lol
pcp

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #2722 on: September 12, 2012, 01:18:50 AM »
I was waiting three days for that you homo. And now she's begging to come over to play cards while I'm half drunk. Time to sack up and say no means no.

« Reply #2723 on: September 12, 2012, 09:52:52 PM »
So I met up for coffee with my ex. I hadn't really seen or talked with her for about a year. This was someone I loved with all my heart. After talking with her it was apparent how different we had become. Looking back I'm extremely grateful for the time we spent together and I know I'm a better person because of it, but I'm also grateful things ended when they did. The whole time she was talking she was trying to brag but it all came across as kind of sad. I just smiled and tried to enjoy just being next to someone who was, at one time, so important in my life. She tried to pry a little into my life and current relationship but I didn't really give her any details because I wasn't there to gloat. There were times I would look at her smile and wish that she never break up with me and things could go back to the way they were but it was incredibly apparent that she was not the same person.

In the end, everything worked out for the best (at least for me) and I am extremely grateful for having shared my life with her but also for being able to move on. I can look back at where I was a year ago, stuck in a dead end job, overweight and just so unhappy, versus where I am at now, back in school, interviewing with the top accounting firms, and in the best shape of my life, and see how positive this past year has been for me. Something to think about for anyone going through a break up. It gets better and in more ways than you can imagine.

Barry Egan

« Reply #2724 on: September 12, 2012, 10:39:32 PM »
Nice man.  Doin' thangs  :D

lordmaji

• It's a joke, not a dick, so don't take it so hard!
« Reply #2725 on: September 14, 2012, 12:18:54 AM »
Well... I've decided I'm moving in with Nisha. I pretty much already was, I stay here 99% of the time. But now, I'm moving all my stuff in here. It's always scary to do that after all the bs I went through in the past. But I can't take any of that out on Nisha, she's an amazing woman.

So yeah Bory's, I'm getting serious with this girl, she's head over heels for me and we have a great all around relationship. It's pretty rad, even though I'm probably forever going to be cautious.  :-*

spoiler (click to show/hide)
*waits for the "it's a trap" pic*
[close]
:-[

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #2726 on: September 14, 2012, 12:23:15 AM »
grats bro :bow

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #2727 on: September 14, 2012, 12:30:20 AM »
congrats man!!
pcp

FatalT

« Reply #2728 on: September 14, 2012, 02:47:39 AM »
That's great maji! Congratulations on finding the one for you!

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #2729 on: September 14, 2012, 09:59:59 AM »
Congrats, Maji.  :) :)

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2730 on: September 14, 2012, 10:38:39 AM »
Congratulations!
🍆🍆

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #2731 on: September 23, 2012, 10:14:44 PM »
If a really funny, attractive cute lady messages you like EIGHT TIMES in a day carrying on a conversation over OKC that's a good thing, right?

OH WAIT, NO IT'S NOT BECAUSE SHE LIVES IN FUCKING WISCONSIN FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
yar

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #2732 on: September 24, 2012, 12:18:05 AM »
skype sex
pcp

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #2733 on: September 24, 2012, 12:30:55 AM »

Dis is da truff. Don't reveal your goofy side ENTIRELY until you're out of the woods, that's usually between 5-8 penetrations with positive feedback.

Edit: haha, I've edited this way too much to adjust the numbers, I'm such a goofball :wub
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 12:39:26 AM by Shaka Khan »
Unzip

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #2734 on: September 24, 2012, 03:02:50 AM »
If a really funny, attractive cute lady messages you like EIGHT TIMES in a day carrying on a conversation over OKC that's a good thing, right?

OH WAIT, NO IT'S NOT BECAUSE SHE LIVES IN FUCKING WISCONSIN FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

eh, just move to IM chat and become pen pals with her. There's been a couple girls on okc who lived very far away but sent me a message and now I'm just friends with them and talk to them all the time. You might actually see each other every few months and then who knows what will happen then?

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #2735 on: September 28, 2012, 10:12:33 AM »
got myself into another fuck buddy relationship with the same girl from last year. i really hope i get at least a couple weeks of sex before she goes crazy psycho again
dur

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #2736 on: September 28, 2012, 11:15:39 AM »

Might as well show your meathog. Make sure you trim first for maximum cleanliness. Worst she can do is say no.
fat

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #2737 on: September 29, 2012, 01:59:26 PM »
I've been single for a while now. Lonely..  :'(
UNF

Himu

« Reply #2738 on: September 29, 2012, 02:10:01 PM »
Good
IYKYK

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
UNF

DCharlieJP

• the ex-XFE, now 3rd in-line for SFE
  • Icon
« Reply #2740 on: September 29, 2012, 06:05:32 PM »
So I met up for coffee with my ex. I hadn't really seen or talked with her for about a year. This was someone I loved with all my heart. After talking with her it was apparent how different we had become

yeah, when i split from my fiancee (someone i'd been friends with since i was 11, someone i dated for 7 years) i met up with her a couple of times within a year before we cut communication and i was stunned at how quickly we both changed. It's a weird feeling.
O=X

Spurgeon

« Reply #2741 on: September 30, 2012, 01:32:12 AM »
For how long should one feel guilty for dumping somebody?

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #2742 on: September 30, 2012, 01:40:14 AM »
For how long should one feel guilty for dumping somebody?

It really depends on a lot of different factors... how hot she is now compared to how hot she was then, how many of your friends she's fucked, etc.  Mathematically, it can probably be expressed as the equation (CH-PH) * FB = GF, where CH = Curent Hotness, PH = Previous Hotness, FB = # of friends banged and GF = your guilt factor. 

No wait, sorry.  That's the equation to solve for JEALOUSY FACTOR.  Solving for guilt involves how fucked up she is and other boring shit, who cares.
yar

Spurgeon

« Reply #2743 on: September 30, 2012, 04:00:54 PM »
Ya, she lives on the other side of the planet now and haven't spoken with her since breaking up, so I have no idea what she's up to. I guess I feel guilty because this was the first person I dumped that wasn't actually cheating on me.

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #2744 on: October 01, 2012, 12:06:14 AM »
I just want some big ol titties in my face  :'(
UNF

Beezy

« Reply #2745 on: October 01, 2012, 10:49:41 AM »
Pretty sure that this girl that I've been trying to talk to and seemed to be getting along with well passed me off to her friend. Or maybe she just decided to stop talking to me for whatever reason and now her friend has decided to move in. I shouldn't be mad/annoyed since nothing ever actually got to happen between us AND this friend has a ridiculous body, but I really liked girl #1's personality and felt like we got along well the few times we got to see each other. Plus she's blasian (didn't realize this when I first met her).

Smh, I'll get over it eventually. Just needed to get that off my chest.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 10:51:16 AM by Beezy »

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #2746 on: October 01, 2012, 11:23:52 AM »
her friend moved in with you?

Beezy

« Reply #2747 on: October 01, 2012, 11:48:22 AM »
Lol no, I meant that she's been trying to get closer to me recently. Even got my number from a mutual friend a few days ago.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #2748 on: October 01, 2012, 11:54:13 AM »
Is she white?

Beezy

« Reply #2749 on: October 01, 2012, 12:05:58 PM »
She's lightskinned black, but mixed with a bunch of other shit. I can't remember what exactly. The first girl is chinese/black and also Jamaican like me.

Beezy

« Reply #2750 on: October 01, 2012, 03:26:33 PM »
Yeah, might as well not make this situation a complete loss.

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #2751 on: October 01, 2012, 07:26:24 PM »

all girls want to fuck you, beezy. YOU are the DECIDER
UNF

Beezy

« Reply #2752 on: October 01, 2012, 07:53:42 PM »

all girls want to fuck you, beezy. YOU are the DECIDER
Except the ones I choose to pursue it seems. :'(

Bebpo

« Reply #2753 on: October 01, 2012, 08:13:48 PM »
Story of everyone's life Beezy.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #2754 on: October 03, 2012, 05:11:24 PM »
FUCKING Finally!  :hyper

I'm gettin some this Friday.  :omg

Barry Egan

« Reply #2755 on: October 03, 2012, 05:47:12 PM »
countin dem chickens a little early aren't we??

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #2756 on: October 03, 2012, 05:49:13 PM »
got a chinese chick's number

doubt I'll call though. I'll let her call me. Not a fan of the "ohhh yea...uhh well I'm gonna be busy this weekend, maybe another time?" game.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #2757 on: October 03, 2012, 06:00:45 PM »
Maybe.  :(

I'll be cautiously optimistic though.

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #2758 on: October 03, 2012, 06:14:13 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)
doubt I'll call though. I'll let her call me. Not a fan of the "ohhh yea...uhh well I'm gonna be busy this weekend, maybe another time?" game.

the gif and following sentence do not match correctly

you want something, go get it
pcp

Robo

« Reply #2759 on: October 03, 2012, 06:15:14 PM »
Maybe.  :(

I'll be cautiously optimistic though.

Don't let Barry Egan bust your balls.  I know for a fact that prostitutes never cancel reservations.
obo