Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1247352 times)

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
I wrote her a love* letter. I've gone full distinguished mentally-challenged fellow.

*Word never used in the actual letter.
Don't send it.

Don't you fucking send it.

Tear it up and eat it.

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
By "letter" I meant "email" and by "wrote" I meant "wrote and sent."

Boogie, when you come to arrest me, please don't use a tazer. Thanks.

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
post it.  :)

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
By "letter" I meant "email" and by "wrote" I meant "wrote and sent."
:snoop

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Women like crazy, right?

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Food tastes like unsweetened oatmeal or leafy vegetables. That's probably because that's all I'm actually eating. Still.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Fuck, she even liked the Rilo Kiley albums playing in the background.

Mandark

• Icon
Malek, sucks to hear about your women troubles/medical issues/mental unraveling.  Give it a few days and you'll be back on the road to black excellence.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
no simping

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Malek, sucks to hear about your women troubles/medical issues/mental unraveling.  Give it a few days and you'll be back on the road to black excellence.

Thanks.

I don't see this ending without a restraining order. Luckily I know a good lawyer . . .  :smug Wait, does Bebpo know Canadian law?

I really don't understand women. As sure as I was that Spark Girl version 1.0 wasn't into me I was sure Fit Spark Girl version 2.0 was. And on Tuesday, when she invited herself over, I thought I was proven right. Over the weeks, she has said so many complimentary--though completely delusional--things about me. Why would she build me up? Just so .  . . oh shit.

Why do you build me up (build me up) Buttercup, baby
Just to let me down (let me down) and mess me around
And then worst of all (worst of all) you never call, baby
When you say you will (say you will) but I love you still
I need you (I need you) more than anyone, darlin'
You know that I have from the start
So build me up (build me up) Buttercup, don't break my heart

The 21-year-old blonde and I are going out on Monday (I hedge my bets, bitches).

I was going to post "Stop being a bitch, Malek", but I'm not sure if he's serious but fucking around.
My tone is a form of hedging.
You never saw her naked body.

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
Permission to word-filter bitch to Malek?

Unzip

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
"What a Malek!"
"That Malek was being extra Maleky today."
"MALEKING!"
"Malek imma 'bout to Malek-slap you if you!"
"Oh, nothing much, just walking my Malek."
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 03:59:19 AM by Shaka Khan »
Unzip

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
And on Tuesday, when she invited herself over, I thought I was proven right. Over the weeks, she has said so many complimentary--though completely delusional--things about me. Why would she build me up? Just so .  . . oh shit.
Did she check inspect your place when she was over? You know, check the cupboards and stuff like that? May sound weird, but the last time I heard something like that the people involved ended up becoming a couple. 

Not sure about the love letter though, but I guess sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. Hope you didn't sound too crazy. /shrug

Mupepe

• Icon
I've written my fair share of "love letters" and each and every one of them was a mistake

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Stop maleking or I'll start maleking about how Fit Girl didn't share my interest in anime or videogames or some other meaningless shit.

Did she check inspect your place when she was over? You know, check the cupboards and stuff like that?
Yes, she did. But there was nothing embarrassing or incriminating.

May sound weird, but the last time I heard something like that the people involved ended up becoming a couple. 
I don't even know what that means. Stop filling me with false hope.

I've written my fair share of "love letters" and each and every one of them was a mistake
It's difficult to see how such a malek-move would make her reconsider: "Oh, I didn't want to see you ever again, but I changed my mind now that I know you're a clingy malek. . . . "
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 08:49:33 AM by Flannel Boy »

Mupepe

• Icon
Send her another one to let her know the first one wasn't a psycho letter or anything!

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
I don't even know what that means. Stop filling me with false hope.
Right, I guess that was a dumb thing to say. Still, she was curious at least.

Mupepe

• Icon
I was curious once.  It ended with a bad taste in my mouth and a sore ass.  Never again.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
Bad chili, huh?  :lenowned

Mupepe

• Icon
Oh you!

Groogrux

• Unofficial Bore Prude
I wrote her a love* letter. I've gone full distinguished mentally-challenged fellow.

:lol    :lol    :lol

Yep, you're done here.
WTF

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Whatever, I'm writing one by hand now.

Groogrux

• Unofficial Bore Prude
Make sure to tell her about flaying her live and then wearing her skin suit too, you crazy sumbitch.

Don't forget to sign XOXOXO
WTF

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
Hello Maleks attorney.  If  you are reading through this thread right now it's very likely that Malek  has done the unspeakable and is currently on trial.  I would just like to say good luck to you on your case, and know that Demi, the forum administrator, has in the past been willing to take PayPal money in exchange for the deletion of account history.  Godspeed.     

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Written.

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon

Boogie, when you come to arrest me, please don't use a tazer. Thanks.

Don't worry, bro, I'll be gentle.  :-*
MMA

Flannel Boy

• Icon
What I meant is--please use your gun.

T234

• Canadian Legal Expert and Hillballer

Feels really fucking weird to be the sex object in a fling. REALLY, REALLY FUCKING WEIRD. Especially after all this time. And even more given how hot she is.

As it turns out, 50+ year-old women REALLY like guys who can go for an hour or more without blowing their wad and who are willing to reciprocate. I am EXHAUSTED. I feel like I could sleep all weekend long.

UK

Flannel Boy

• Icon
I just got an email from another dating site: "xxxxxxx is a Negotiator, meet her now!"

One guess as to who xxxxxxx is.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
Negotiator?

T234

• Canadian Legal Expert and Hillballer
Malek, what ya gotta do is find something you like and wimmenfolk like. In mah case it was weed, cause I love it, and she loves it. Very social, this ganja thing. Find a woman who likes vodka, slow burns on the plains, and air conditioning in the rain. Turns out people with vaginas are people too. Just talk to them. They dig movie theaters, concerts, food, anything that costs folding money really.
UK

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
Written.

:what
leave her alone for fucks sake
pcp

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Negotiator?
blame chemistry.com (I'm a director).

Malek, what ya gotta do is find something you like and wimmenfolk like. In mah case it was weed, cause I love it, and she loves it. Very social, this ganja thing. Find a woman who likes vodka, slow burns on the plains, and air conditioning in the rain. Turns out people with vaginas are people too. Just talk to them. They dig movie theaters, concerts, food, anything that costs folding money really.

I thought Fit Girl and I had a lot of shared interests; what we didn't share was an interest in a relationship.  :(

Written.

:what
leave her alone for fucks sake
I haven't delivered it--yet.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
Negotiator?
Bleh, can't see a rundown of the types without registering.

Mandark

• Icon
I also cast my vote for burning rather than delivering the letter.

A post-rejection letter has won over a woman maybe once in history, and even in that case it wasn't written as an attempt to get her back  Plus it laid out the previously secret truth behind George Wickham's scandalous behavior towards the Darcy family and I don't think there was a similar misunderstanding that needs to be corrected in your case.

I guess what I'm saying is that instead of driving yourself nuts over this, we should all do a Bore book club for Pride and Prejudice.  It's really good.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Negotiator?
Bleh, can't see a rundown of the types without registering.
Negotiator / Builder Her
[deleted] cares about the big picture. [deleted] is comfortable with large, ambiguous issues. [deleted] carefully weighs all of the variables involved, and regularly comes up with imaginative solutions to complex problems.
[deleted] is friendly and humane. [deleted] has a big heart; she tends to trust people and sympathize with them easily. [deleted] wants to make others happy and self-confident. So she works to build supportive networks among friends and kin.
Her empathy and kindness spill over into a desire to make the world a better place. And with Her resilience and creativity, Her ability to do many things at the same time, and Her cleverness with words, she can be remarkably effective at improving the lives of others.
[deleted] is ambitious for Her family and friends, but not always for Herself. [deleted] likes an environment of sharing and consensus and she enjoys working in teams and planning long term.
[deleted] tends to be socially well-adjusted and skilled at inspiring others to reach their goals. So she is an empathetic and engaging companion.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
I also cast my vote for burning rather than delivering the letter.

A post-rejection letter has won over a woman maybe once in history, and even in that case it wasn't written as an attempt to get her back  Plus it laid out the previously secret truth behind George Wickham's scandalous behavior towards the Darcy family and I don't think there was a similar misunderstanding that needs to be corrected in your case.

I guess what I'm saying is that instead of driving yourself nuts over this, we should all do a Bore book club for Pride and Prejudice.  It's really good.

There are no votes. But I'll put Pride and Prejudice on the to do list.

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
Just make sure "read Pride and Prejudice" comes before "send this letter"
vin

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
Dude, don't hand deliver the letter.  Pull a Lloyd Dobler instead.
yar

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
Negotiator / Builder Her
[deleted] cares about the big picture. [deleted] is comfortable with large, ambiguous issues. [deleted] carefully weighs all of the variables involved, and regularly comes up with imaginative solutions to complex problems.
[deleted] is friendly and humane. [deleted] has a big heart; she tends to trust people and sympathize with them easily. [deleted] wants to make others happy and self-confident. So she works to build supportive networks among friends and kin.
Her empathy and kindness spill over into a desire to make the world a better place. And with Her resilience and creativity, Her ability to do many things at the same time, and Her cleverness with words, she can be remarkably effective at improving the lives of others.
[deleted] is ambitious for Her family and friends, but not always for Herself. [deleted] likes an environment of sharing and consensus and she enjoys working in teams and planning long term.
[deleted] tends to be socially well-adjusted and skilled at inspiring others to reach their goals. So she is an empathetic and engaging companion.
Sounds like a horoscope. ...I'm not sure what I expected.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Dude, don't hand deliver the letter.  Pull a Lloyd Dobler instead.
OMFG. We were supposed to watch Say Anything (a movie neither of us have watched yet [I know of the boombox scene]). This is a sign!

« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 07:40:52 PM by Flannel Boy »

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Sounds like a horoscope. ...I'm not sure what I expected.

She doesn't believe in horoscopes. <3

When I lifted her up, she said that she'd break my back; instead she broke my heart.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
Aw.

Flannel Boy

• Icon

Flannel Boy

• Icon
The love letter from last night? No. She probably never read it/deleted it/market it as spam/blocked my account/

Phoenix Dark

Dear Fit-Girl

Hi Fit-Girl. It's only been a couple days but I just wanted to know if you changed your mind. I figured out what the problem was - I forgot to pay my electricity bill. Well I'm up to date now, and the spark is better than ever. That was a joke. But yea, I'm an improved man and would like to eat out. At a restaurant of course. You can call me anytime, I have payed my phone bill.

Malek

P.S.
What gym do you go to?

Flannel Boy

• Icon
I'm experiencing all seven stages of grief at the same time.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
I don't know know if you're trolling me. I don't know if she was trolling me.

PS: I'm about to call her.

Bebpo

Three days ago just had my best friend of the last year confess that she loved me and that those feelings that she'd kept since I'd friendzone'd her for a year had kept growing and had kept her from getting in a new relationship with a manipulative, evil, PUA (which unfortunately I introduced to her because he seemed like a decent friend when I knew him, but then he fell for her and started gaming) that she had just started dating against my disapproval (cause I saw right through his shit and called him on it, which caused him to confess to her and double down).  So I decided to go for it and let her know that I liked her too as more than a friend.  I'm not sure if this was because I really liked her romantically or if I just really cared for her an incredible amount cause she's my best friend.  It's hard to differentiate, I've always cared about her a ton and she's cared about me a ton.  She decided to break off with the dude that was manipulating the shit out of her (for one thing, he broke her up with her bf and then swooped in while she was depressed and lonely the week after [this was like 2-3 weeks ago, so they've been dating that long]) and we decided we'd take it slow and always keep our friendship the highest priority.  I'd never been in a relationship with a "best friend" but that's kind of my ideal & hers, so was pretty optimistic about maybe being in a great relationship that might last more than 3 months.  We get along amazing and have for the last year.  We'd hang out all the time and we're both totally hang loose and everything's great just doing it together.

The next day the PUA dude did not take it well and went aggro telling her to choose between me & him, that he didn't trust her around me and didn't want her in his life if she was going to still see me, and that valueing friendships over relationships would get her nowhere in life.  He also was caught on twisting stuff I'd say and others and manipulating her red-handed and she saw it.  This pissed her off at him even more and she was pretty much done with him.

Then she saw him again last night, he did his magic, and she slept over again and then she texted me today saying she wants to try to make it work with him because honestly she really likes him a lot and that she was confusing her feelings of deep friendship with romantic feelings towards me and she's sorry, the end.

So now she's with the dude who is a douche, and I lost my best friend that I was close with for all the time for the last year, and I got sort of in a possible great relationship and then dumped all within the span of two days.

This is probably the worst I've ever felt from any relationship.  If I ever felt suicidal, now would be the time to feel that way.

Bebpo

I'm not sure if I should get drunk tonight because I think I'll just feel even more depressed and shittier.  Need to get this off my mind so I can think of other stuff.  Really don't want this to ruin my weekend, so want to get past the depression as soon as I can and get back to life with no best friends and no romantic interests. 

Phoenix Dark

fuck, wow  :'(

I don't even know what to say.

Flannel Boy

• Icon

:rofl

I only left one message, but it was as long as the entire youtube clip. So . . . yeah.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Sorry to hear that, Bebpo.

Bebpo

Yup.  I don't even know what to do about it besides be sad, get over it, and start fresh.

If my job wasn't tied down locally, it might not be a bad idea to move to a new area and get a new start with new friends at this point.  Still might do it.  Maybe move to SF.

Thanks Malek.

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
You need to be good to yourself right now. You did absolutely nothing wrong.

both them chose to be stupid; you did everything right. write both of them off for that b.s.
pcp

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
Ouch Bebs, that sounds rough... seems like you are having a good attitude though, not letting it put a damper on your weekend.
^_^

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist

both them chose to be stupid; you did everything right. write both of them off for that b.s.

I don't know, a lot of younger girls do get stupidly infatuated really fast and maybe this girl is immature/feeling guilty or some shit? I would suggest giving them some space but still willing to be that girl's friend when this relationship fizzles and explodes in a month.

You need to be there to tell her you told her so (joking). But bebpo's story tells me that she's probably not really relationship-material but if he forgives her then at least he'll be able to salvage a strong friendship rather than get depressed and think about moving to a better part of California where this all might repeat again and then where can he go?

Polari

• Hello darkness my old friend I come to talk to you again
I'm not sure if I should get drunk tonight because I think I'll just feel even more depressed and shittier.  Need to get this off my mind so I can think of other stuff.  Really don't want this to ruin my weekend, so want to get past the depression as soon as I can and get back to life with no best friends and no romantic interests. 

Go out with some friends and get loaded, you'll feel better around people. No-one ever got shit from wallowing. If that's not an option I always find watching shitty comedies keeps your mind off things.

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon

Yeah man, pretty much this.  I'm sorry to hear that.  Take care of yourself, keep on keepin on.  DON'T LET HER BACK IN.  This may sound shitty, but she's proven she can't be trusted.
yar

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain

Yup.  I don't even know what to do about it besides be sad, get over it, and start fresh.

If my job wasn't tied down locally, it might not be a bad idea to move to a new area and get a new start with new friends at this point.  Still might do it.  Maybe move to SF.

Thanks Malek.

you work for a family/friend law firm right? no reason you can't talk to them about wanting to branch out. besides the lack of jobs and over abundance of lawyers everywhere
dur