Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1247377 times)

hampster

I've considered getting a few sessions from a professional.

I wonder how much speech therapy for adults is. I've always been very self conscious about my voice and can't read out loud with out seriously fucking up and I avoid the word "participation" at all costs. Be nice if my insurance cover it but probably doesn't  :(
Zzz

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
It's five lines from Beatles/Lennon songs. Stop being a dick. I don't actually love her.

well duh but you still sound obsessed talking about text messaging her and leaving letters when youve already been dumped after just a few dates. just sayin :yeshrug
pcp

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
I've considered getting a few sessions from a professional.

I wonder how much speech therapy for adults is. I've always been very self conscious about my voice and can't read out loud with out seriously fucking up and I avoid the word "participation" at all costs. Be nice if my insurance cover it but probably doesn't  :(

I mumble something awful, and as anyone that's ever listened to an episode of The Cruncheons can tell you, I'm the nasally one of the group, and that's saying something. (sorry guys)
yar

Bebpo

Standing up for yourself and cutting close people off when enough is enough is...eh, not fun.  But did the right thing, and life will be a lot nicer without the weight of all this f-ing drama for a while.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
Standing up for yourself and cutting close people off when enough is enough is...eh, not fun.  But did the right thing, and life will be a lot nicer without the weight of all this f-ing drama for a while.

BEBPO, good on you.

FatalT

I used to have a speech impediment where I couldn't pronounce the letter S because I had my two front teeth knocked out from slipping in the bathroom as a child. I did speech therapy in like 3rd - 4th grade and had it fixed. I still have a problem actually speaking normally to this day where my brain thinks faster than my mouth and I slur my words together or just mumble them out. Basically, I repeat myself a lot.

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
Yeah . . . so the 21-year-old blonde canceled on me--again. Why she asked me out in the first place I don't know.

I prefer being a shut-in--the lows don't feel as bad as when they're preceded by false hope.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
I'm telling the next woman who contacts me or asks me out to eat a bag of dicks.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
 :gurl

Flannel Boy

• Icon
My resentment has turned into resentment (French pronunciation), which has turned into rancoeur.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
On the road to recovery then. Good to hear.

FatalT

Malek, real talk. Use this website: www.meetme.com The girls you'll meet on there will mostly be thirsty as hell and just looking for sex. You'll go through them quickly. I can't tell you that you'll actually meet a decent person on there but at least you'll get your anger out in a productive way.

Bebpo

When closing up and dealing with all this drama I'd been in, I at least was able to find and put into words my motto for my beliefs in how I interact with people guy or girl, friend or acquaintance in terms of trust: 

I'll give advice, believe in them, and let their actions speak for themselves.

If they fuck me over, or do something really messed up, I'll walk.  No bargaining, no bickering.  Just be supportive and let people make their own choices and represent themselves.

As opposed to telling them what to do, and threatening them that if they don't do it, I'll walk.

People always tell me that I'm too nice (not like girls saying "nice guy", but like guy friends telling me I'm too trusting and supportive), but no matter how many times I get burned, I still like to believe that people are generally good at their core and everyone makes mistakes.  I'd rather assume someone is a decent human being and get burned than watch my back and never fully trust them.  The latter just seems like the whole "state of fear" lifestyle.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
do you trust me bebpo
fat

Human Snorenado

• Icon
yar

FatalT

It's based on a terrifying best seller. I guess I have to do what it says.

Bebpo

do you trust me bebpo

You keep the servers up during E3.  If that's not the sign of a trustworthy person, I don't know what is.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
I would trust him with hosting my Fit Girl fan site.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
No. I haven't sent her anything since Saturday, and that was one tiny phone text.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
No.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Her last communication to me was Thursday afternoon when she told me via email she didn't feel the right kind of spark.

Bebpo

So I got a reply from my breaking it off last night.  I didn't break it off 100%, I just said I couldn't be close friends anymore since she broke my trust over and over, but given our history and promises to stay as bffs forever I'm still gonna be her friend at arms length.

Which really pissed her off cause I guess it was the first time I'd ever "attacked" her and she's gets really angry/defensive when someone does.  So she writes a whole bunch of stuff which basically boils down to f u I don't like you, I'm with this douche because he gets me hot & wet like no guy ever has, and I always felt uncomfortable in our friendship but I don't want to explain any of it.  I don't want to be your friend.

Which I should have just left alone and walked away and that was that.  But I'm bad at this part, so I went all out on her and called her out on trying to make this about us (if she's not interested in me romantically and vice/versa, why would we be throwing away our friendship over it?  Makes no sense) and scapegoat it so later on she can think "oh I lost my best friendship I've ever had because of friendzone issues" and not "because I threw away my friendship for a crush w/ a douche"; because that way it won't bother her when she's in her relationship thinking back on it.  Anyhow, I should have had the balls to hold back and let her have the last insults and walk away, but fuck it, sometimes if you push me enough I'll be a dick and push back.

Now if she ever responds (which I doubt), I'm sure it'll be a flurry of hate and at that point I'm not gonna bother responding.  It's over.  Forever and for good cause.  At least it makes it easier to walk away when the other person is fighting with you, vs. walking away because of a depressing loss of friendship.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Her last communication to me was Thursday afternoon when she told me via email she didn't feel the right kind of spark.

You should send another e-mail telling her how you feel about that.
🍆🍆

Flannel Boy

• Icon

She, you, and this entire forum can eat a bag of dicks.

FatalT

That's too many carbs for my daily intake. Sorry bra.

Human Snorenado

• Icon

Do we each get our own bag or are we sharing?
yar

hampster

If it was a pringles tube I might consider but you know how greasy dicks from the bag are. I'm constantly wiping my hand on my shirt :-\
Zzz

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Who's providing the dicks?

FatalT

Well hell, if we're sharing said dicks then I guess I'll take one for the team. There's no "I" in team but there is some "MEAT."

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Seriously, I have to provide the bag and the dicks? I'm just a loser with a fedora. Get your own fucking dicks.

White Woman:
"I follow traditional First Nation believes"

This is what I have to deal with on Internet dating sites. This is my world without Fit Girl.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
What is typical first nation "beliefs" anyway?

Flannel Boy

• Icon
This is starting to get. . . . Now I had a coffee date for later in the week cancel because she's now too busy for coffee. Why'd she ask me out?

Is my personality that repulsive? Confirm or deny that you'd rather be locked in a room with Kevin Federline for ten hours discussing world politics than talk to me for one minute on the phone.

Oscar, help? I'd assume this varies a lot by tribe.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 12:53:17 AM by Flannel Boy »

Flannel Boy

• Icon
 :dead

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Change your name to Sparks.

Mandark

• Icon
be locked in a room with Kevin Federline for ten hours discussing world politics

This sounds amazing.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
Other appointments? Maybe her grandma died. :larry
spoiler (click to show/hide)
Fit Girl put the word out. Change your name and make new pics with a beard.
[close]

Oscar, help? I'd assume this various a lot by tribe.
Mahfugger you slip up now? :gurl

Mandark

• Icon
Canadian spelling always adds a u.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I got your back, sparkless!
[close]

Flannel Boy

• Icon

« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 11:53:17 PM by Flannel Boy »

You using Wayback Machine, mother fucker.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊

« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 11:53:17 PM by Flannel Boy »

You using Wayback Machine, mother fucker.
Gotcha now, bitch. You could have just denied it. :heh

Flannel Boy

• Icon
 :fbm

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Adventures in e-dating
« Reply #4120 on: June 25, 2013, 01:26:47 AM »
Don't tell me you're an analyst and then act all shocked by my predictable response.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
OMG, match.com! You motherfuckers. You delete messages more than 30 days old automatically? The first few weeks of conversations between Fit Girl and me are gone. :(

Yes, I'm drunk. You can tell by my various spelling errors.

Flannel Boy

• Icon

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Actual message I just sent.

Chris Bosh sucks.
Britney Spears sucks
The Backstreet Boys suck.
tattoos suck
olive garden sucks
smiling sucks
The N64 sucks
gambing sucks

Grow the fuck up.

PS: You have an amazing ass.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
N64 sucks?

:maf

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Actual messages I'm sending to women:

Coffee makes for a terrible first date. When was the last time you spread your legs after a Mint mocha chip frap.

Actual reply:

WTF

her
I don't want a nasty guy that just cares about sex... Thanks though

me:
I don't just care about sex. I also care about sports.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 02:01:00 AM by Flannel Boy »

Flannel Boy

• Icon
N64 sucks?

Take off your nostalgia glasses. The system had no games--and the games it did have cost like $89.99 CDN.

Still
N64's peak > PSX's peak

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
N64 sucks?

Take off your nostalgia glasses. The system had no games--and the games it did have cost like $89.99 CDN.

Still
N64's peak > PSX's peak

No games? The hell.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Jesus Christ, why are women so literal. It's like the time I told Spark Girl version one I had a foot-long.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Did you mention your social anxiety in the heartfelt letter?

Flannel Boy

• Icon
I mentioned how she should eat a bag of dicks.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Why the fuck would I need to add something that's understood.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
This is starting to get. . . . Now I had a coffee date for later in the week cancel because she's now too busy for coffee. Why'd she ask me out?

Is my personality that repulsive? Confirm or deny that you'd rather be locked in a room with Kevin Federline for ten hours discussing world politics than talk to me for one minute on the phone.

Oscar, help? I'd assume this varies a lot by tribe.

i assume she preaches to other people about how they've never heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon while she enjoys all the benefits of living in the modern world created by whitey.

But can she paint with all the colors of the wind?

Flannel Boy

• Icon
And the prices!

Flannel Boy

• Icon
I mean, I was distinguished mentally-challenged enough to buy an N64 over a PSX.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
also, even though he's in full-on fuck the world mode, malek's right, the n64 had fuck all for games

I liked Goldeneye, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Mario Kart, Super Mario 64, Diddy Kong Racing, Lego Racers, Banjo Kazooie, Bomberman, Cruis'n USA, Tony Hawk, Paper Mario, Perfect Dark, Star Wars, Turok and Mario Tennis.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
  luckily there were less than 10 games worth owning, so that's some savings right there.

The Nintendo difference.

. . . .

No mention of Beetle Adventure Racing? Wave Race 64?

Flannel Boy

• Icon
I think we can all agree that the N64 is superior to the wii u and that Fit Girl needs to eat a bag of dicks.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
  luckily there were less than 10 games worth owning, so that's some savings right there.

The Nintendo difference.

. . . .

No mention of Beetle Adventure Racing? Wave Race 64?

Wave Race was good. I don't think I ever played Beetle Adventure Racing.

Obviously the best game was Pilot Wings.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
How can we ever agree on the best N64 game? There are nearly ten games from which to choose.

Would anyone play Banjo-Tooie for money? The game was terrible.