Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1247346 times)

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
I went wine-tasting with an okc chick I'll call Lawyer Girl on Thursday. Honestly, she's a really awesome person, but a tad overweight for my tastes. Not obese by any means, but just a little bigger than I'd prefer.

#YesTheBusiness, but the date was fun. However, she lives 15 of the most rush hour prone miles away from me, and I know that when school starts in September and I'm pulling 80 hour weeks, there's no way I'd be able to see her much. Later on in the date, she asked me what I was looking for. After answering, I asked her what she was looking for. She said she's looking for a boyfriend, someone to come home to after tough days in court. I know that wouldn't work out.

We were supposed to go out again today, and I probably could have ended up with a story that The Business wouldn't approve of, but in the long run I'd end up hurting her, so I called it off. I think that was the right thing to do. These situations are tough.

I've passed up plenty of great girls because they were "too big for me". And I've come to regret it every single time. That's why, even though the girl I'm dating now is plus-size, I am not gonna turn her down. Things have been going extremely well and she is a wonderful and sweet person - she'll do things like call me up to treat me to breakfast, cook food for me, etc. My friends absolutely love her as well.

How big are her tits?
🍆🍆

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Fat chicks are awesome. Put her on a treadmill and now she's a skinny chick. And since you are so supportive she will ride your dick like no tomorrow. But probably not do as good a job as when she was fat.

Pick your poison.
fat

chronovore

• relapsed dev
Dude, Doug Stanhope is fucking hilarious.

Yeah, but no-one is wondering what he looks like nude.

Mupepe

• Icon
Well, I am now that you mention it.

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
I'm just going to screencap these from now on.
Cold-message:

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Because I'm Polish.  :-\

Mupepe

• Icon
Might as well post some pics of her now

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
So today we had one of our milf patients come in; black lady, very "sophisticated" and business like but with a sense of humor; her daughter is 21 and very attractive too, but naturally I prefer the mother. They both look a bit like Pam Grier with long hair.

Anyway I'm going over some insurance stuff with the mom and she's texting on her phone. We get a call and the receptionist person says it's for me. I answer and it's the daughter, saying she needs to set up an appointment; she missed her last appointment and needed a new one. Normally I don't set appointments up, but I did for her, said have a nice day and hung up. Ok, boom.

Then, as I'm looking over paperwork the mother makes a phone call, and I hear her say "did you ask him? Awww, I'll talk to you later" and hangs up. She then starts talking about her daughter...

her: I told her not to miss that appointment
me: It's alright
her: I also told her to set up an appointment and ask you on a date lol
me: *nervous smile*
 :snoop

Brehs I didn't know what to do, I think I dropped the ball but it was such a weird situation I can't really fault myself too much. I just went back to discussing the stuff we needed to go over. She's always been super nice to me, but I can't really remember talking to the daughter much. She'll be here in a couple weeks for her appointment, and I'll have to talk with her about some stuff this time. There's no way I'm gonna say "so...you're mom wanted us to date..." but if I can think of something slick to say, I might go for it.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
"Hey your mom asked me if I want to go on a date with you yadda yadda yadda..."

You have her phone number right? Obviously you should talk for a while so you know if you have anything in common, it would suck if you sort of pressured somebody into a date and then got bored after 10 minutes.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Just got asked out by a hot redhead.  :pimp

We know this won't end well.

Phoenix Dark

You have her phone number right? Obviously you should talk for a while so you know if you have anything in common, it would suck if you sort of pressured somebody into a date and then got bored after 10 minutes.

that strikes me as the absolute worse non sexually explicit/sexist thing any guy could say to a woman

Mandark

• Icon
that strikes me as the absolute worse non sexually explicit/sexist thing any guy could say to a woman

Maybe second worst, after telling her you think her mom's hotter.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
I have a date for Saturday with a Little Red-Haired Girl.  :-*

« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 11:24:09 PM by Flannel Boy »

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
GLHF

Phoenix Dark

GG.

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
I have a date for Saturday with a Little Red-Haired Girl.  :-*

:mynicca
yar

Human Snorenado

• Icon
I've been seeing a 4'11" girl recently  :shaq
yar

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Are we talking FatalT little, or duckroll little?
I don't know what that means. FatalT looks tall.
She's 5' exactly.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist

I should have inserted an "uh" in there or something as it's meant to be an awkward and upfront way of acknowledging that you both know somebody is trying to play matchmaker. I don't think you can flirt for a couple minutes to tell if you really want to go on a date with someone for something beyond sex but at least make it known that you want to try and get to know her.

The alternative is your right hand though amirite?

Mupepe

• Icon
My wife is 4'11"

Short women :drool

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
She'll be here in a couple weeks for her appointment, and I'll have to talk with her about some stuff this time. There's no way I'm gonna say "so...you're mom wanted us to date..." but if I can think of something slick to say, I might go for it.

Don't stress about it. The world moves way too fast, and in a couple of weeks she'll walk in with her baby (from an actual dentist) to cancel the appointment.
Unzip

Himu

IYKYK

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
Hopeless romantic is so true. :lol
Unzip

Flannel Boy

• Icon
shitbin

Human Snorenado

• Icon
What about Jewish girls who are really only interested in Jewish guys? I've come across several of those, in both the digital and analog realms.

That's not exclusive to Jewish girls, though.  In any ethnic group that has a strong identity, that's pretty common.  Korean girls, for instance.
yar

FatalT

Are we talking FatalT little, or duckroll little?
I don't know what that means. FatalT looks tall.
She's 5' exactly.

I meant in terms of age.

I'm 5'9" but I see what you did there.

nudemacusers

What about Jewish girls who are really only interested in Jewish guys? I've come across several of those, in both the digital and analog realms.

That's not exclusive to Jewish girls, though.  In any ethnic group that has a strong identity, that's pretty common.  Korean girls, for instance.
korean girls love white dikku tho. at least IME.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

chronovore

• relapsed dev
Hitler quote got me, too. :rofl

So today we had one of our milf patients come in; black lady, very "sophisticated" and business like but with a sense of humor; her daughter is 21 and very attractive too, but naturally I prefer the mother. They both look a bit like Pam Grier with long hair.

Anyway I'm going over some insurance stuff with the mom and she's texting on her phone. We get a call and the receptionist person says it's for me. I answer and it's the daughter, saying she needs to set up an appointment; she missed her last appointment and needed a new one. Normally I don't set appointments up, but I did for her, said have a nice day and hung up. Ok, boom.

Then, as I'm looking over paperwork the mother makes a phone call, and I hear her say "did you ask him? Awww, I'll talk to you later" and hangs up. She then starts talking about her daughter...

her: I told her not to miss that appointment
me: It's alright
her: I also told her to set up an appointment and ask you on a date lol
me: *nervous smile*
 :snoop

Brehs I didn't know what to do, I think I dropped the ball but it was such a weird situation I can't really fault myself too much. I just went back to discussing the stuff we needed to go over. She's always been super nice to me, but I can't really remember talking to the daughter much. She'll be here in a couple weeks for her appointment, and I'll have to talk with her about some stuff this time. There's no way I'm gonna say "so...you're mom wanted us to date..." but if I can think of something slick to say, I might go for it.

Maybe tell her, "Your Mom seems to have a pretty good sense of humor... or did I misread her?" Gives you a chance to mention her mom's "joke," and then move on to offer that it might be a good idea.

Then again, it's always trick (read: a bad idea) to try and work out a date with a customer while in the work place. So start with asking about her interests and see if anything sparks.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
"Interests"

You know, like if she's interested in THE COCK
yar

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
"Letting" and "helping along" are two very different things.

Reb

• Hon. Mr. Tired
What kind of low IQs are we talking about?

If we're talking like 60 or below, then I don't really see an issue with letting their genes die out.

Calm down Hitler.
brb

Mandark

• Icon
Let's remember the context here.  What are the odds someone volunteering that particular quote on an OKC profile or during a first/second date is actually trying to express a thoughtful and informed, if controversial opinion vs. them just being a dick?

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
Let's remember the context here.  What are the odds someone volunteering that particular quote on an OKC profile or during a first/second date is actually trying to express a thoughtful and informed, if controversial opinion vs. them just being a dick?

On OKC, there are like a million match questions and one of them asks if you think either ugly people or people with low IQs should not be allowed to breed. So that is why you would see a lot of online dating profiles with opinions on eugenics.

It's not exactly small talk/flirty banter shit but it is definitely good to know about somebody.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
(Image removed from quote.)

Who the hell would put most of that shit on their profile?  I don't do online dating but most of that shit would read "psychotic" to me. 
🍆🍆

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
(Image removed from quote.)

Who the hell would put most of that shit on their profile?  I don't do online dating but most of that shit would read "psychotic" to me.

Some of those things are part of the OKC compatibility questions.
^_^

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
As long as we keep working towards stopping the gays from reproducing, I don't really care.

Verdigris Murder

• #metoo
I'm pretty certain that my wife fucked one of her cousins when she was staying with him. On one hand, I don't find it hot, and on the other who gives a shit.
:{]

Phoenix Dark

I'm pretty certain that my wife fucked one of her cousins when she was staying with him. On one hand, I don't find it hot, and on the other who gives a shit.

How do you know this?

Mupepe

• Icon
uhhhhh. Incest is a huge fantasy of mine. Deets please

Flannel Boy

• Icon
NOT my date:
See your nicer then me
:duh
The sooner I'm off of dating sites, the happier I'll be.

. . .

My date's first name contains all of the letters of Fit Girl first name plus two additional letters.  :ohhh They're both three three syllables long, start with the same letter, and end with the same letter. I know I'm accidentally going to call her by the wrong name.

Groogrux

• Unofficial Bore Prude
Hopeless.
WTF

Flannel Boy

• Icon
I don't see why I'm hopeless, especially considering how I'm doing compared to just three months ago.

And all but one of my dates over the last few months have been both hot and intelligent (and she was one for two).

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
I would make the argument that people with above-average IQ's are that way because of some major deficiencies in other parts of their character. Driven because they need a shield for which to maintain some sense of ego and self-worth.

So, great that we have this incredible pool of humans that are smarter, but unfortunate that they all spit when they talk, can't look you in the eyes and still occasionally piss the bed.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 03:54:55 PM by ToxicAdam »

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
Fucking chronovore liked Wrath's bullshit post... fuck that shit. I will not be made out to be some monster because I don't think mentally challenged people should pass on their genes.

You have to go pretty deep into libertarian territory to even justify the counterargument.

my argument would simply be that it would be psychologically disastrous if I knew the government had taken such action against me, so I wouldn't want the government to be doing it to anyone else.

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
i cant remember ever hearing about any problems with forced sterilization, so why not!
pcp

Phoenix Dark

Jesus Christ Awesom-o sometimes you post like the the dumbest person in the developed world. If I was a high IQ woman I wouldn't let your seed anywhere near my reproductive organs. I'd let you nut on my breasts and that would be the end of your pitiful seed.

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
you're kind of being a douchebag bro.

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
We routinely treat people differently based on their limitations. The profoundly distinguished mentally-challenged can be institutionalized. Insane people can be forced into treatment. Pedos aren't allowed near playgrounds.  In much the same vein, the mentally handicapped sure as shit shouldn't be allowed to breed. The reasons are so obvious that I can't believe this is a serious discussion. I'm just going to assume you guys are trolling.

Also, people need to gtfo with the reducto ad hitlorums.

pedos have limitations because they hurt people. "insane" people are forced on medication or into treatment centers for the same reason usually. most people with mental disabilities do not hurt others, so your comparison doesnt work. MR doesnt even have a high possibility of being transferred to children, so why the fuck would argue forced sterilization? or to be more precise, why are you so stupid?
pcp

Flannel Boy

• Icon
I would make the argument that people with above-average IQ's are that way because of some major deficiencies in other parts of their character. Driven because they need a shield for which to maintain some sense of ego and self-worth.
You're not making an argument; you're making a conclusion and then restating it in different words.

If your conclusion were correct, there would have to be evidence that high intellect is correlated with "major deficiencies," whatever that means. To the contrary, high IQ is correlated with positive life outcomes in almost anything. Furthermore, you would need to show that people, motivated by these "deficiencies," can improve their IQs (outisde of the practice effect). A few studies exist (dual-n-back?), but none have been replicated. And the countless studies on siblings--adopted, twins, whatever--indicate that this is not something within a person's control.

The foregoing is not an endorsement of Green Shinobi's views.

edit: dual-n-back does improve working memory.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Anyway, I think it's 50/50 my date cancels for tomorrow. She was actually under the impression that I have a law career.

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
I'm so confused. When you get pregnant and go to the doctor, the first thing they're offering, after confirming pregnancy, are a multitude of tests and screenings on the fetus (well, embryo at that point). Down's syndrome is the main reason for the checks, but it covers many other disabilities and conditions. If you "fail" the basic genetic screening, which is extremely common (these tests have huge failure rates), they move you onto an amniocentesis and more in depth tests. The in-depth tests are also higher risk for the baby.

So, people have complete access to these resources already. Why force them? If they wanted to find out and abort, they're capable of making that decision on their own. Neither you or I are in a position to make that decision for them.

There are a lot worse things in the world than having a baby with Downs. Yes, mental disabilities can be difficult to deal with, especially with a lack of resources, but anyone I know with MR children wouldn't give them up or change them. They're just different.

Not sure how in the hell they should be treated like pedophiles. In your scenario, pedophiles aren't allowed to go to the playground but a potentially distinguished mentally-challenged person wouldn't be allowed to be born. Yea that's the same thing.
(|)

Phoenix Dark

Lots of chicks date law students though, Malek. It's like investing in a good start-up company with a bright future. You get in early, grab some shares, rub a few dicks, and before you know it you're spending allowance money on Madison Ave.

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
Fucking chronovore liked Wrath's bullshit post... fuck that shit. I will not be made out to be some monster because I don't think mentally challenged people should pass on their genes.

Just because of that, I liked his post too.
MMA

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
me too :-*
pcp

Himu

jesus christ this thread. time to go back ignoring it for another 4 until I click the link - because i'm a fucking moron - and see why this is the worst thread on the site - AGAIN.
IYKYK

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
yes lets all go back to the gaf thread
pcp

Himu

no way is gaf thread worse.
IYKYK

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
pcp

Mandark

• Icon
Lots of chicks date law students though, Malek. It's like investing in a good start-up company with a bright future. You get in early, grab some shares, rub a few dicks, and before you know it you're spending allowance money on Madison Ave.

Given the employment rates of law school grads in the US, that's more like a bubble economy than a sound investment.

What's the outlook up in Canada, though?