Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1247317 times)

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
look at this budding beautiful romance:

« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 03:39:11 PM by Positive Touch »
pcp

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Awesome-O and Malek should date.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
It's just too much work.

This is pretty much where I'm at.  I don't even want to think about dating or a relationship until I'm done with school.  Just wanna focus on that shit, get done and get a job and start my life over somewhere.  Sometimes you wanna go where nobody knows your name.

Ironically enough, the time when I want to focus on getting my life in order, is when I end up meeting someone.
^_^

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon

"You look like a real life wolverine."

Hugh has caught up to Liev. But in the end, all women Liev me.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
Don't be a homo.

You're an awesome-o!

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Seriously though, you may have not made a spark, connection, or shameful sexual activity with this person but it's not the end of the world and you should still respect yourself and her too to figure what you actually want.
[close]

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
You guys take all this shit waaaaaay too seriously and then wonder why these girls don't feel the spark. My guess is they smelt the desperation and got the fuck out of there.

You guys are doing fine. You'd be surprised by how well things fall in place when you don't obsess over them.

This.  For fucks sakes, LIGHTEN UP YOU SOUR FUCKING BITCHES. 
yar

Himu

look at this budding beautiful romance:

(Image removed from quote.)

Escha is so short!
IYKYK

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
Shaka is 6'3" :mynicca
Unzip

Mupepe

• Icon
I wanna hang out with you bastards :(

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Shaka is 6'3" :mynicca
How big is his penis?  :-*

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Dating is a numbers game.

I used to scratch my head when a date would go awesomely and then I'd never hear from the girl again.  When you really break it down, there's all kinds of factors, many of which we have little or no idea about.  Maybe she got really busy with her job, maybe her ex stopped by and they wanted to try to make it work again, maybe she is just self absorbed and doesn't know/care what you are feeling to have the courtesy to tell you what's up, maybe she just lost interest, etc.  I got over the overanalyzing thing during college because there was always another girl that I could go out with.  About 15,000 girls, many of which were in their prime, made me forget about the girl who was too flaky to call me back.  It hardened me up to where I wouldn't obsess over the minutiae to figure out what went wrong.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 08:51:57 AM by The Experiment »
🍆🍆

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
The glass looks like a teacup in Shaka's hand. :lol

i'm 5'8" :fbm
I'm about 5'9". I take it 6' is the magic number in America? In Europe it's 1.8m, which is inbetween 5'9" and 6'.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
Digging deeper, I think.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
A person who fails to understand that should be automatically sterilized.  :derp

Polari

• Hello darkness my old friend I come to talk to you again
A person who fails to understand that should be automatically sterilized.  :derp

Sterilisation would clearly be redundant in this instance. :sabu
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 02:25:26 PM by Polari »

It's just too much work.

This is pretty much where I'm at.  I don't even want to think about dating or a relationship until I'm done with school.  Just wanna focus on that shit, get done and get a job and start my life over somewhere.  Sometimes you wanna go where nobody knows your name.

Ironically enough, the time when I want to focus on getting my life in order, is when I end up meeting someone.

I started dating my wife right around the time I stopped worrying about dating and just focused on my own shit.
野球

Bebpo

I don't think you understand, am nintenho. Deep down, you (and Malek, Bepbo, Wrath, etc) are a good person. And deep down, I'm not.

Eh, I haven't seen anything from you that says you're not a normal dude.  Everyone's got their ups & downs, their good spots & their bad.  Stop being so hard on yourself, let's get dinner this weekend :)

Flannel Boy

• Icon
"you are without a doubt the most intelligent, well spoken man I've chatted with on here so I have taken a liking to you "

Then comes the date where she'll reject me for liking dogs more than cats or giving her the wrong spark or having too large of a penis.*

*One of the three has never happened

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Put your apps and work aside. A person like Positive Touch comes around only so often.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Don't understand doing the movie thing unless it's like at your own house and you can pause at will or do other things  :-*

Human Snorenado

• Icon
Jesus Christ, Glen.  I'd say you're acting like a woman, but I don't want to insult Devo with your behavior.
yar

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
This is why you should ask women if you can kiss them. Saves you a lot of pain.

Polari

I figured I needed to go for it, but the lips didn't happen.

Ah jeez man. Did you figure you needed to go for it because it was the second date and it was now or never, or did you actually think there was a moment happening between the two of you? Because if it was the former :snoop

Polari

Beta move.

Bebpo

Hey, I only did that twice!  Both were unique situations.  First time I didn't ask as much as I didn't think we were on a date but was getting signals so was like "uh, I'm getting this vibe that you want me to kiss you" and she's like "so why don't you?" and it went well.  Other time was because the person was a friend and was high and I wasn't sure if I was getting signals so I wanted to be careful about not doing anything too stupid.

Phoenix Dark

Beta move.

beta get that pussy tho
 :patel

Bebpo

I figured I needed to go for it, but the lips didn't happen.

Ah jeez man. Did you figure you needed to go for it because it was the second date and it was now or never, or did you actually think there was a moment happening between the two of you? Because if it was the former :snoop

I'm oblivious to those "moments" (and a lot of signals) and if I wait for a "moment" then it never happens.  So I just make a moment myself either at the end of a first, second, or third date and go for a kiss when saying goodbye or if we're chilling on the couch together in a private place after a couple of dates I'll put my arm around the other person and if they're digging it then I'll follow up with a kiss.  I've never had one of those "first kiss in the middle of a bridge while fireworks are exploding" moments, but I have had "twenty-fifth or two-hundreth kiss in the middle of a bridge while fireworks are exploding".  I figure you can always have the romantic "moments" later, first kiss is just establishing that you both like each other enough to actually be cool kissing; and I usually want to establish that within a few dates so I'm not just wasting my time if it's someone I want to date and they're not interested.

Polari

what

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Never been asked if someone could kiss me. Seems awkward.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
I haven't asked since freshman year of college. And to be honest, one of the reasons this got me so shook is that it's actually the first time that a girl has turned away my kiss attempt at the end of a date. Prior to this, I'd had a pretty spectacular batting average which I compiled by swinging at very few pitches, and also because a lot of the girls I'd dated were people I'd had one-night stands with before.

Also, let's be real. Unless two people are attending Mass every Sunday, if they haven't kissed by the end of Date # 3 at the very latest, it probably isn't happening.

Either the physical chemistry is there or it's not. If she can't stand to kiss you then move on.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Sure, moving on isn't the issue. I'm very conscientious about not being a crazy obsessed stalker. If I don't get a reply, she won't hear from me again.

I would say, however, that it's not quite as simple as "there's either physical chemistry or there isn't." Sure, that's a big part of it, but there are things people can do or not do to influence the outcome.

Meh. I wouldn't waste my time waiting for someone to get comfortable with me if it's just kissing.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Stop asking me out, women.

I'm having drinks with a 21-year-old crim major tomorrow. She is so into me that it's scary.

Also, a girl who is actually prettier than Fit Girl is fishing for a date. I'm not sure what to do, other than share her photos with Cajole.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
 :umad

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Stop asking me out, women.

I'm having drinks with a 21-year-old crim major tomorrow. She is so into me that it's scary.

Also, a girl who is actually prettier than Fit Girl is fishing for a date. I'm not sure what to do, other than share her photos with Cajole.

The fuck are you ever content? =p

Flannel Boy

• Icon
I finally can put both of my feet behind my head. I was proud.

:dizzy

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
translation: lets skip dinner and go straight to the back of my car
pcp

Flannel Boy

• Icon
I don't know--that sounds like an invitation to eat.

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
HEY-OOOOOOO
pcp

Flannel Boy

• Icon
My anxiety transfers much better.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
Now this might be even more overcomplicated but what about at the end of the date, you just ask if they could turn their cheek towards you so that you could kiss it? They could say whatever but it lets them know that you think the date went well but that you don't want to go through what I would call "dating bullshit". I think that's what I would do now that I thought about it, but I like to always announce my intentions with everything.

Malek, try it out.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Now this might be even more overcomplicated but what about at the end of the date, you just ask if they could turn their cheek towards you so that you could kiss it? They could say whatever but it lets them know that you think the date went well but that you don't want to go through what I would call "dating bullshit". I think that's what I would do now that I thought about it, but I like to always announce my intentions with everything.

Malek, try it out.

Hopefully with the same coherency and clarity as your posts here.
🍆🍆

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
A better idea: instead of asking them to turn their cheek so you can kiss it, you ask them to get themselves drunk, think sexy thoughts, and take off their clothes so you can bed them. They could say whatever but it lets them know that you think the date went well but that you don't want to go through what I would call "dating bullshit". I too like to always announce my intentions with everything.

Even better is if you do what Creepy Old Guy said and ask if they want to do it like they do it on the discovery channel. Lets you know if they have a sense of humor too.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
If a woman says she likes Blazing Saddles, ask her if she likes to play chess or screw.  :jawalrus
yar

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
You guys are doing it all wrong.

First date with hubs -
1) I was in his neighborhood, so I met him at his place before dinner.
2) Knocked on the door and his roommate let me in.
3) Walked into his room and gave him a big hug.
4) He kissed me WITHOUT asking.
5) Then we went to dinner with zero awkwardness.

Got that shit out the way in 5 min. :mynicca
(|)

Bebpo

Why'd you give him a hug?  Did you know him already or do you hug random people you meet before you go on a first date with them?

Bebpo

Well, just trying to figure out the order of things.  Like is Lennedsay suggesting that when you setup a date with a girl you met online, that when you first meet them you should go up to them and kiss them to get the awkwardness out of the way before the rest of the date?  Because I've never had a girl run up and hug me at the start of a first date.  They usually come up and shake hands and we have a date and then if it goes ok we hug at the end of the date.

Or did she hug him because she'd already known him and he had asked her on a date?  Like if I asked a girl that I knew from a friend circle to go see a movie, is Lennedsay suggesting that when I go pick her up and she gives me a hug that I go ahead and kiss her?

Both those situations seem like they would freak out the girl and cause the date to be awkward.  In the first one because you're just meeting for the first time in person and they're like "wtf why is this guy kissing me; I don't even know him" and in the second they're like "wtf, I thought we were friends going to the movies, this is out of nowhere"

Also it wasn't one joint, it was edibles and a decent amount.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
If you're communicating for a while online there should honestly not be that much tension. Nervousness and anxiety sure but physically intimacy is easy after a bit of introduction. If a girl is really into you a kiss should be pretty easy to acquire without problems. This is of course based on my experience, but my experience is the men I was really into, I even kissed myself without prompt.

Bebpo

Eh, I've been dating for a decade and I've never "felt" that there was the right time or even felt anything I would consider physical chemistry with anyone, even the girls that are into me.  I just can't read signals for shit.  Totally obtuse when it comes to vibes.

So much easier once you make out and then it's like "ok, we're into each other" and everything is fun and games from that point on it.  But the initial, when should I kiss this person? thing is always a big ???  Even worse if it's with friends cause it's one thing to ask a friend on a date and get shut down, but if you're hanging out with a female friend and you go for a kiss because you think there's some chemistry and you think she's into you...can have repercussions on your friendship (aka, make it awkward) if you're wrong.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
Just kiss yourself like devo said.

Bebpo

If you're communicating for a while online there should honestly not be that much tension. Nervousness and anxiety sure but physically intimacy is easy after a bit of introduction. If a girl is really into you a kiss should be pretty easy to acquire without problems. This is of course based on my experience, but my experience is the men I was really into, I even kissed myself without prompt.

Most first dates I've had off online dating sites have been super platonic, even if we got along fun online before the date.  Usually shake hands at the start, hang out with no physical touching (no hand holding or hugging or anything) and then at the end a hug and sometimes the hug turns into a kiss and then sometimes the kiss into going back to someone's place, etc.., etc... but for the whole date it's super platonic whether it's a walk on a beach, a concert, dinner, coffee, bowling, ice skating, a museum, beers at a bar, whatever.

I probably should be more aggressive and go for more intimacy from the start of the date.  I'm so used to always being "friends" first, even with people I meet online, that sometimes we just hang out for a few dates like platonic friends before we get physical.  When talking online (through site messaging) I never mention any romance/dating/kissing/sex stuff; just talk about stuff like I would with my guy friends.  Find similar interests, make jokes, get to know each other.

I remember this one girl I met online was so surprised when we made out, she said "I didn't think you were into me, we never talked about any of this stuff in our a month of talking back and forth everyday"  At that point I realized I probably need to work in talking about "this stuff" while I chat with a potential date online before we actually meet up because otherwise girls just get this vibe from me that they think I just want to be friends and I'm not interested in them.  I never compliment them on their bodies or anything, but rather their work if it's cool (their art, music, movies, poems, etc...), I want to get to know them as a person and not just on a physical/sexual level at the start, also because that just seems creepy.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
 :picard
🍆🍆

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
there's no vibes because you're a dead zone, bebpo. when a certain comfort level is attained, even online, you hafta resonate -- give off sexy vibes of your own. what you think is kind, cool, and gentlemanly seems like total platonic remove -- a sheet of glass that deadens all interesting tension.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 12:01:58 PM by Van Cruncheon »
duc

Bebpo

I dunno, I'm pretty goofy and open around people.  That's why girls usually end up falling for me once we get talking or meeting in real life.  I'm just don't know they do until after I kiss them or they confess their feelings to me.  I can't read vibes.  I have a female friend whose like that too.  She never has anyone idea who likes her and all the guys she tries to make a move on reject her.

I'm not sure why I'm even in this thread half the time.  I have a pretty successful ratio when I date.  I just don't date much (like I'm on a 2 month sabatical from all dating right now because I don't want the drama that can come with it) and I'm super picky about "liking" a girl.  90% of the girls I meet or go on dates with, I feel nothing besides maybe "hey, this person is cool, I'd be friends with them", even after 2-3 dates.  It takes a really special girl to get me to feel any romantic emotions towards them.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 01:42:04 AM by Bebpo »

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday

Most first dates I've had off online dating sites have been super platonic, even if we got along fun online before the date.  Usually shake hands at the start, hang out with no physical touching (no hand holding or hugging or anything) and then at the end a hug and sometimes the hug turns into a kiss and then sometimes the kiss into going back to someone's place, etc.., etc... but for the whole date it's super platonic whether it's a walk on a beach, a concert, dinner, coffee, bowling, ice skating, a museum, beers at a bar, whatever.

I probably should be more aggressive and go for more intimacy from the start of the date.  I'm so used to always being "friends" first, even with people I meet online, that sometimes we just hang out for a few dates like platonic friends before we get physical.  When talking online (through site messaging) I never mention any romance/dating/kissing/sex stuff; just talk about stuff like I would with my guy friends.  Find similar interests, make jokes, get to know each other.

I remember this one girl I met online was so surprised when we made out, she said "I didn't think you were into me, we never talked about any of this stuff in our a month of talking back and forth everyday"  At that point I realized I probably need to work in talking about "this stuff" while I chat with a potential date online before we actually meet up because otherwise girls just get this vibe from me that they think I just want to be friends and I'm not interested in them.  I never compliment them on their bodies or anything, but rather their work if it's cool (their art, music, movies, poems, etc...), I want to get to know them as a person and not just on a physical/sexual level at the start, also because that just seems creepy.

Shake hands? Total business vibes from the start, dude x_x.

Phoenix Dark

But the surprise and innovation of a handshake works. She's expecting a weak hug or awkward kiss attempt and then you shake her hand instead. Now she's trying to impress you.

Mandark

• Icon
Better yet, you could just dap her.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
But the surprise and innovation of a handshake works. She's expecting a weak hug or awkward kiss attempt and then you shake her hand instead. Now she's trying to impress you.

:beli :comeon

Mupepe

• Icon
 :lol This whole page is fucking gold

Len has the right idea.  Just do it.  A woman knows if you're being all nervous about it and I'd imagine it's a goddamn turn off.

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
at least one of you sad sacks are repressing a fetish.  Just be open about it bros, we're your friends.   I like kinky shit too.

Mupepe

• Icon
I'm kinkier than you, Barry.