Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1255448 times)

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #5340 on: November 21, 2013, 05:32:36 PM »
Sounds like a perfect bait thread. Charlie can, why can't you.

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #5341 on: November 24, 2013, 02:32:09 PM »
Well, I'm in a relationship.  :o

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #5342 on: November 24, 2013, 02:34:09 PM »
The chubby redhead? :gladbron

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5343 on: November 24, 2013, 02:56:10 PM »
I referred to her as "curvy."

So my date last night with a curvy redhead went really well.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #5344 on: November 24, 2013, 02:58:47 PM »
My bad. Mazel tov!

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #5345 on: November 24, 2013, 03:32:38 PM »
Grats Malek.

Did it just naturally happen, or did you ask to be her boyfriend in a letter?

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #5346 on: November 24, 2013, 04:50:38 PM »
Grats Malek.

Did it just naturally happen, or did you ask to be her boyfriend in a letter?

:sabu

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #5347 on: November 26, 2013, 06:02:33 PM »
update from me i still havne't broken up yet, I tried again today but she kinda freaked out about it cuz i was dropping hint over text that I needed to talk to her, now shes kind aignoring me and sleeping lol. fml.
USA

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #5348 on: November 26, 2013, 06:30:24 PM »
True, my ideal woman is "when the pawn" era Fiona Apple

/highfive

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #5349 on: December 08, 2013, 10:58:40 PM »
I hope she has average IQ.

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #5350 on: December 08, 2013, 11:01:39 PM »
It's amazing how much this thread died once things started going well for Malek and AWESOM-O.

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #5351 on: December 08, 2013, 11:09:03 PM »
Whoa, don't be too hasty, what if things don't work out on the end? You need some matured anger/hatred to fall back onto!
Unzip

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5352 on: December 08, 2013, 11:11:29 PM »
It's amazing how much this thread died once things started going well for Malek and AWESOM-O.

It's going really well--she actually told me she loves me. My response can be seen in the following clip:

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #5353 on: December 08, 2013, 11:18:34 PM »

She's really smart! She's a PhD student in the Social Welfare department (which shares the same building with the Public Policy department, which is how I met her). Brains are a huge turn-on.

Also, I think I can put my Angry GS persona completely to rest at this point. Everyone who I told to die in a fire or whatever, please accept my apologies.

:rejoice

I love you too bro.

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #5354 on: December 08, 2013, 11:48:11 PM »

She's really smart! She's a PhD student in the Social Welfare department (which shares the same building with the Public Policy department, which is how I met her). Brains are a huge turn-on.

Also, I think I can put my Angry GS persona completely to rest at this point. Everyone who I told to die in a fire or whatever, please accept my apologies.

Whatever, you just trolled the shit out of a fb status update tonight with REPEATED prog rock posts.  SOME SHIT CAN'T BE FORGIVEN :maf

(although one of my old college roommates outdid you by showing up and posting about Pearl Jam n shit)
yar

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #5355 on: December 08, 2013, 11:56:25 PM »
Easy for you to say. I had a Korn fan agree with me on your wall  :maf

:umad
yar

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #5356 on: December 09, 2013, 12:44:50 AM »
Easy for you to say. I had a Korn fan agree with me on your wall  :maf

Creepy Old Guy, explain this shit. Now.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #5357 on: December 09, 2013, 12:45:51 AM »
Old college roommates, breh. You forgive a lot of things for people that you've been in the trenches with, both literally and figuratively speaking.
yar

Tasty

« Reply #5358 on: December 09, 2013, 02:18:11 AM »
Everyone who I told to die in a fire or whatever, please accept my apologies.

I accept it. Sorry if I was being an ass before.

Polari

• Hello darkness my old friend I come to talk to you again
« Reply #5359 on: December 10, 2013, 04:38:30 AM »
Holy shit Charlie M's girlfriend is a babe.

Himu

« Reply #5360 on: December 10, 2013, 11:16:19 AM »
Nevermind. Fuck this thread. :shaq
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 11:33:31 AM by Formerly Known As Himuro »
IYKYK

nudemacusers

« Reply #5361 on: December 10, 2013, 11:23:13 AM »
the last six pages were a rollercoaster brehs.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Himu

« Reply #5362 on: December 10, 2013, 11:26:58 AM »
deleted
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 11:33:45 AM by Formerly Known As Himuro »
IYKYK

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #5363 on: December 10, 2013, 11:29:51 AM »
Whatever, you just trolled the shit out of a fb status update tonight with REPEATED prog rock posts.
is there no decency in this world anymore

NOPE
yar

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #5364 on: December 10, 2013, 11:37:37 AM »
The last couple of posts even.  :lol

nudemacusers

« Reply #5365 on: December 10, 2013, 11:40:35 AM »
The last couple of posts even.  :lol
which ones? "deleted" or "fuck this thread"

:lenowned
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #5366 on: December 10, 2013, 12:00:59 PM »
I didn't catch "deleted" before it was struck from Bore memory, but I did see the other one, teehee. :omg

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #5367 on: December 10, 2013, 12:07:29 PM »
I didn't catch "deleted" before it was struck from Bore memory, but I did see the other one, teehee. :omg
please tell

Himu

« Reply #5368 on: December 10, 2013, 12:22:06 PM »
Eh, I met a girl and we've been talking. Her long periods between texts drove me crazy. So then I realized that I'm too invested in this and that posting in here is a waste of time because I already know what to do.
IYKYK

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #5369 on: December 10, 2013, 12:23:09 PM »
Yeah.  You certainly do...

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Bring her over so we can shishka bob her
[close]

Himu

« Reply #5370 on: December 10, 2013, 12:24:48 PM »
Meh, I doubt she's interested. She's cool tho so I'd like to be friends and shit. It just sucks because this is the first chick to turn me on in almost a year.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #5371 on: December 10, 2013, 12:26:42 PM »
I shot her a message at 4 pm and she replied at 10 pm. I dunno man. She's clearly not interested.

NEXT.
IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #5372 on: December 10, 2013, 12:31:19 PM »
Meh, I doubt she's interested. She's cool tho so I'd like to be friends and shit. It just sucks because this is the first chick to turn me on in almost a year.
Didn't a chick give you a boner a couple months ago?

Himu

« Reply #5373 on: December 10, 2013, 12:34:03 PM »
In like, real life, or like, on the internet and I'm trying to fit in? Because that shit mos def wasn't in real life.
IYKYK

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #5374 on: December 10, 2013, 12:35:57 PM »
6 hrs isn't that long. Chill! In fact, 10 pm is bordering on late night interest

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #5375 on: December 10, 2013, 12:36:30 PM »
I love when chicks give me boners.  Like "Merry Christmas! And happy frustration!" Noooooooooooooooooooo

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #5376 on: December 10, 2013, 12:39:45 PM »
In like, real life, or like, on the internet and I'm trying to fit in? Because that shit mos def wasn't in real life.
http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=34032.msg1749706#msg1749706
:leon

nudemacusers

« Reply #5377 on: December 10, 2013, 12:44:16 PM »
I love when chicks give me boners.  Like "Merry Christmas! And happy frustration!" Noooooooooooooooooooo
the worst is a quick, single tug before they leave for work/etc. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Himu

« Reply #5378 on: December 10, 2013, 12:47:43 PM »
http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=34032.msg1749706#msg1749706
:leon

:yeshrug

Well it's been a while I guess. It's been that long since I've had a female romantic interest, so that you should tell you all you need to know.
IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #5379 on: December 10, 2013, 12:56:16 PM »
3 months tho. you got a nicca feeling jealous

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #5380 on: December 10, 2013, 01:06:32 PM »
the worst is a quick, single tug before they leave for work/etc. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME
This is truth.  That frustration lasts all fucking day.

Oblivion

« Reply #5381 on: December 24, 2013, 09:37:44 PM »
I'm about to go out on a date later in the week with this chick who's a real PAWG. :drool

Wish me luck, fellas.

Oblivion

« Reply #5382 on: December 27, 2013, 10:51:17 PM »
Woo! My date turned out pretty damn awesome! She was even better than her pics showed. Not only does she have plenty of junk in the trunk, but she's quite top heavy too, if you know what I mean. :drool

She invited me over to her place tomorrow to watch a movie, so yeah, I'm in pretty good spirits. :rock

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #5383 on: December 27, 2013, 11:04:06 PM »
Get ready to be ass deep in that face

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5384 on: December 29, 2013, 12:01:05 AM »
Tonight's skype conversation makes me pine for the single days.  :maf :'(  :gloomy
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 12:02:54 AM by Flannel Boy »

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5385 on: December 29, 2013, 12:22:01 AM »
Details?

She lamented her inability to do a single push-up (she was in a car accident six months ago) a week ago, so today I sent her an image of various push-up variants. She went nuts.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #5386 on: December 29, 2013, 12:23:40 AM »
that's one way to crash a relationship

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #5387 on: December 29, 2013, 12:25:42 AM »
She didn't want you to give her solutions to her push up problems. (she can do that herself)

She wanted you to be all, "Poor baby. Talk to me. Let me empathize with you."

/talking out of my ass
[close]

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5388 on: December 29, 2013, 12:38:20 AM »
I'm digging a hole for myself here. I wonder whether a relationship has ended for worse reasons.

This is what I should have sent:

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #5389 on: December 29, 2013, 12:41:06 AM »
Just gotta get in touch with your feminine side, brehs.   :rejoice

Don't be afraid to feel those ooey gooey feelings.

edit: but then of course, you gotta find your dick & balls eventually and take charge of certain situations.  :shaq

/still talking out of my ass
[close]

edit2: When I wake tomorrow I bet I'm going to be embaressed with what I have posted tonight.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 01:09:18 AM by Atramental »

Phoenix Dark

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5391 on: December 29, 2013, 02:10:16 AM »
Update: Kill me.

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #5392 on: December 29, 2013, 02:17:15 AM »
just say youre sorry and move on fuck
pcp

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #5393 on: December 29, 2013, 03:29:31 AM »
Yeah just apologize and say you should have seen what she wanted.

But still, I can't stop laughing at the image of you trying to sell her on push-up variations when she's complaining about her injury.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #5394 on: December 29, 2013, 10:35:19 AM »
If your relationship truly ends over that (unless you left out something else unbelievably stupid that you said) then it probably wouldn't have lasted long anyways bro

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #5395 on: December 29, 2013, 11:02:23 AM »
One thing that I've been noticing with the girl I've been seeing is that she often doesn't want practical advice so much as emotional support when she's talking about her problems. Not sure if this is a universal thing, but it might apply with your girl. Or maybe emotional support first, then practical advice.

It's universal.

It's also the hardest thing for men to get used to. I don't know that women can be accommodating in that aspect, 'cos it sure seems like it's up to the guy to learn.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #5396 on: December 29, 2013, 11:53:57 AM »
Told you. Red heads.

:teehee

No, really, Oscar nailed this one. You support, empathsize and then only if advice is asked for do you offer up the solution that seems so clear to you. Most women don't want quick fixes to their emotions.
[close]

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #5397 on: December 29, 2013, 01:16:12 PM »
Gotta find that unicorn who's more into finding a solution than moping around. I like to squash shit ASAP. Fuck the silent treatment and fuck stewing on things.

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #5398 on: December 29, 2013, 01:25:57 PM »
I dunno bros, I've known a lot of guys who, when they complained about a situation, were more inclined to mope or simply express their feelings than seek or follow simple advice to help the situation.

Like, say, Malek for instance.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #5399 on: December 29, 2013, 01:29:51 PM »
I dunno bros, I've known a lot of guys who, when they complained about a situation, were more inclined to mope or simply express their feelings than seek or follow simple advice to help the situation.

Like, say, Malek for instance.

Yeah. Guys mope. Guys also pull the "I don't want to talk about this." If women are too emotional, men just want to stay silent because why air problems when you can just be a passive aggressive dick and blow up instead.