Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1247313 times)

chronovore

• relapsed dev
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #5580 on: February 05, 2014, 09:29:48 PM »
I'd like to imagine that most of these dudes would care at least a little if I turned up dead tomorrow.

Maybe. It would probably have more to do with the headlines of HOW you turned up dead than anything else:
  • 160 IQ Genius Trades Life for Firefighter's in Arson-related MENSA Rescue Effort
  • Rabbit-Wielding Korean Exchange Student Dead in Hollywood Murder/Suicide
  • Autoerotic Asphyxiation Claims Life of MBA Student at James Cameron's Avatar Sequel Screening

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #5581 on: February 05, 2014, 09:45:49 PM »
Fwiw AWESOM-O I haven't been following this thread and I've no idea if it's referencing anything recent. I just rolled with it cause that's how I roll. Your feels makes me STRONGER STAND A LITTLE TALLER!
Unzip

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #5582 on: February 05, 2014, 09:50:20 PM »
For real breh.
Unzip

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #5583 on: February 05, 2014, 10:01:21 PM »
Brown Bore has it in for Awesom-O's cheeks. Who knew?

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #5584 on: February 05, 2014, 11:34:23 PM »
I think of everyone I know on forums as a another random soul that I could learn things from but I'd be pretty hurt if any regular on this forum died.

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
« Reply #5585 on: February 06, 2014, 12:29:22 AM »
I am dating a woman that willingly watched Batman (1966), Maximum Overdrive, and Street Fighter the Movie and enjoyed them allfor being what they are- AND appreciates the first TMNT movie- how cool is that?

#jinxedwtfdamn

There has to be a flip side to this coin. Is she a libertarian, or One Direction fan?

who knows? Im not gonna overthink it cause so far its been great.
o_0

Robo

« Reply #5586 on: February 06, 2014, 08:56:13 AM »
One Direction is p. good, though.
obo

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #5587 on: February 06, 2014, 09:42:20 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Going on my first non-interracial date next week

it's so demonic friends.

I always thought it was weird that many black Coli posters have never dated a black chick  :lol

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #5588 on: February 06, 2014, 09:46:54 PM »
I might have dated more black chicks than some Coli posters

:gurl
yar

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #5589 on: February 06, 2014, 10:30:26 PM »
ie you couldn't afford to holla at Indian chicks before, but now you swole with them IT certs and grant money
 :mynicca

« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 10:39:08 PM by Phoenix Dark »

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #5590 on: February 07, 2014, 03:00:48 AM »
:yeshrug same shit dude. The sheltered princess. Just not my thing. Im a foul, uncouth swarthy bastard and I need someone who can tolerate that. Plus there's the aspect of indian regional beefs and the fact that my parents are not even from there so its pretty complicated for me.

They be throwing shade at the dark skinned Indians :whew

Keep your head up breh, and find some role models. Wesley Snipes and Akon saved my life, no homo.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #5591 on: February 09, 2014, 08:17:00 PM »
having a serious case of self awareness all of a sudden.

been talking to this one girl sporadically, recently asked her out but she's going down the cliche "playing hard to get" alley pretty hard. playing along a bit, haven't heard anything since yesterday... but that's somewhat common from this girl. my dumb brain keeps convincing myself i'm never gonna hear from her pretty much every time. basically playing right into her game every step of the way.

but then on the flip side i also been talking to this other girl from toronto who... tbh i'll probably never meet because this distance and also i may be moving away from buffalo and EXTENDING that distance. but i like talking to her so whatevs. sometimes i won't respond to her for over a day and now i realized i'm kinda doing the EXACT same thing i'm flipping out over. 

nat

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #5592 on: February 09, 2014, 08:37:35 PM »
You gotta find that one person where you both can't get enough of talking to each other. Sounds like it's only one half in either situation.

MrAngryFace

« Reply #5593 on: February 09, 2014, 11:10:09 PM »
Yeah, I don't think I've had a date with my current girlfriend that didn't result in at least a few hours of just talking. Actually closed out my OK Cupid account today. Feel slightly bad cause she closed hers out first. #beatentothepunch
o_0

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #5594 on: February 11, 2014, 10:29:25 AM »
Yeah, I don't think I've had a date with my current girlfriend that didn't result in at least a few hours of just talking. Actually closed out my OK Cupid account today. Feel slightly bad cause she closed hers out first. #beatentothepunch
Don't feel bad.  You now know you control that relationship.

MrAngryFace

« Reply #5595 on: February 11, 2014, 11:24:55 AM »
id rather not look at it that way.
o_0

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #5596 on: February 11, 2014, 02:20:09 PM »
I was really hoping you were more of a sociopath, but I guess it's good that you're not.

nudemacusers

« Reply #5597 on: February 21, 2014, 10:37:17 PM »
vaguely racist, dumb, and valley girl? :o

:drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #5598 on: February 21, 2014, 10:40:01 PM »
What did she say.  :lol

racist Indians :pacspit

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #5599 on: February 21, 2014, 10:40:45 PM »
All the girls at my place of work are vaguely racist.  :stahp

Fucking BJU grads...

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #5600 on: February 21, 2014, 10:56:13 PM »
tinder bitty?
dur

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #5601 on: February 21, 2014, 11:13:23 PM »
what mexican
pcp

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #5602 on: February 21, 2014, 11:20:01 PM »
 :aah vicariously tasting the delicious food

and yes you lucked out shaved duck is way too much for a bullshit date. that chick doesnt deserve savory duck leg :pacspit
pcp

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #5603 on: February 21, 2014, 11:27:11 PM »
I think she's more than vaguely racist.  :hitler

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #5604 on: February 21, 2014, 11:28:20 PM »
:stlcry
pcp

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #5605 on: February 21, 2014, 11:29:18 PM »
Put it in her butt for Obama.

And yes, I'm drinking.

Tasty

« Reply #5606 on: February 22, 2014, 12:04:55 AM »
The funny thing is i really tried hard to give her the out with a laugh and topic change when she said the black guy thing and then continued on "well I was so scared! He was a really dark scary black guy"

:picard

Sounds like my kind of girl. Toss her over here and I'll have some sloppy seconds

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #5607 on: February 22, 2014, 12:40:23 AM »
What did she say.  :lol

racist Indians :pacspit

"Why do most capsules come in white?"
"Because they want them to work."

(Actual joke someone told me on a date lol)
Unzip

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #5608 on: February 22, 2014, 12:51:13 AM »
AND she didn't wanna drink. Who the fuck goes to eat mexican and won't have a damn margarita. Thank Yu-Huang I didn't actually take her to the more expensive place and shell out more than the 20 I ended up spending on our meal.

I can't seriously date someone that doesn't drink. Like, I don't get shit hammered multiple times a week or whatever, but going out and getting your drank on occasionally is FUN.
yar

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #5609 on: February 22, 2014, 01:12:02 AM »
classic page gentlemen :rofl

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #5610 on: February 22, 2014, 01:18:24 AM »
Esch on blast

Biz doesn't know what a compass looks like
Unzip

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #5611 on: February 22, 2014, 01:33:33 AM »
Gee if only there was a way to find an answer!
Unzip

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #5612 on: February 22, 2014, 01:37:53 AM »
(I looked it up and the answer was some weeabo shit)
Unzip

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #5613 on: February 22, 2014, 01:50:37 AM »
(I looked it up and the answer was some weeabo shit)

I dunno, I GISed it didn't see any weeaboo stuff.

There was this (presumably 90's CRPG status screen?)

And this:

^_^

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #5614 on: February 22, 2014, 02:00:58 AM »
The top results were Law/Chaos for the missing directions. That's some straight up Squeenix shite. :lol
Unzip

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #5616 on: February 22, 2014, 02:12:15 AM »
Aside from some a few JRPGs employing that alignment system, it's sorta new to me.

(I've been exposed brehs)
Unzip

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #5617 on: February 22, 2014, 02:25:41 AM »
There was this (presumably 90's CRPG status screen?)
That's Arcanum. Interesting but flawed game.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arcanum:_Of_Steamworks_and_Magick_Obscura

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #5618 on: February 22, 2014, 02:41:54 AM »
Fuck those mines though. I had to cheese them with the (ridiculously OP) Harm spell.

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
« Reply #5619 on: February 22, 2014, 11:22:14 AM »
What would a literal moral compass look like?

Good
              |
     ??? ---O---  ???
              |
            Bad

Good
              |
   Gay ---O---  JO with friends, no gay stuff
              |
            Bad
vin

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #5620 on: February 22, 2014, 12:19:50 PM »
What would a literal moral compass look like?

Good
              |
     ??? ---O---  ???
              |
            Bad

Good
              |
   Gay ---O---  JO with friends, no gay stuff
              |
            Bad
replace bad with side hugging and I think this is it.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #5621 on: February 22, 2014, 03:10:44 PM »
I said work in restaurants to meet women, but that's interesting that you imagined a rape scenario involving alcohol.

I thought you said waitresses usually like to unwind by going out for drinks after their shift?

nudemacusers

« Reply #5622 on: February 22, 2014, 03:19:19 PM »
I can only speak for myself but I prefer racism and date rape.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Huff

« Reply #5623 on: February 22, 2014, 03:34:07 PM »
i prefer dating racist rapists
dur

Huff

« Reply #5624 on: February 22, 2014, 03:37:11 PM »
dur

Oblivion

« Reply #5625 on: February 22, 2014, 06:44:16 PM »
Okay, so a quick summary of stuff that happened over the past month or so.

As I mentioned in this thread last month, I went out with a PAWG and our first date seemed to go well. We had a second date where she invited me over to her house and we proceeded to get it on. I come to find out that she wasn't really PAWG material and her clothes were holding back several layers of fat, and NOT the good kind! To make matters worse, the boobs that I was so enamored with when we first me turned out to be implants. Seriously, is there anything worse than a fat chick with fake tits?  Then some stuff happens that I'd rather not get into, and so we both never speak to each other again.

Then, a week or so later, I meet up with this cougar who claimed she was 29 but is in fact, 41. She turns out not to be as attractive in person as she was in her pictures (specifically her face), but she's got a decent body, but with a really great rack, so whatever. We meet for coffee and seem like we're hitting it off, and end with some kisses. Our schedules don't work at all on the weekdays and the only time we can meet is on the weekends, but she seems to be pre-occupied every time, so I figure she's not really interested. Yet she still texts me pretty much every day.

After that I start chatting with this other chick, who is a LEGIT PAWG (chubby, but the good kind of chubby), and we decide to meet, but she flakes on me the first time by saying she was sick, flakes on me the second time saying her apartment had no running water, and then flakes on me a THIRD time by just disappearing off the face of the Earth. :punch

Yesterday however, the cougar contacts me again and we set up a second date for tonight to go see the new Robocop. Hopefully this has a happy ending (and I'm not talking about Robocop :apimp )

nudemacusers

« Reply #5626 on: February 22, 2014, 06:49:47 PM »
I skimmed until I saw my favorite word, cougar, so whatever you need to do to keep one, do it.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Oblivion

« Reply #5627 on: February 22, 2014, 07:09:02 PM »
I skimmed until I saw my favorite word, cougar, so whatever you need to do to keep one, do it.

I'm not sure why but for some reason I seem to attract cougars way more than girls my own age. I mean, nothing wrong with cougars OBVIOUSLY but goddamn, I want to date in my own range again, at least for a little while.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #5628 on: February 24, 2014, 03:40:52 AM »

I'm not sure why but for some reason I seem to attract cougars way more than girls my own age. I mean, nothing wrong with cougars OBVIOUSLY but goddamn, I want to date in my own range again, at least for a little while.

You must be too polite. Cougars love polite young men. They know they can make them their slave.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #5629 on: February 24, 2014, 10:40:19 AM »

As I mentioned in this thread last month, I went out with a PAWG and our first date seemed to go well. We had a second date where she invited me over to her house and we proceeded to get it on. I come to find out that she wasn't really PAWG material and her clothes were holding back several layers of fat, and NOT the good kind! To make matters worse, the boobs that I was so enamored with when we first me turned out to be implants. Seriously, is there anything worse than a fat chick with fake tits?  Then some stuff happens that I'd rather not get into, and so we both never speak to each other again.

Then, a week or so later, I meet up with this cougar who claimed she was 29 but is in fact, 41. She turns out not to be as attractive in person as she was in her pictures (specifically her face), but she's got a decent body, but with a really great rack, so whatever. We meet for coffee and seem like we're hitting it off, and end with some kisses. Our schedules don't work at all on the weekdays and the only time we can meet is on the weekends, but she seems to be pre-occupied every time, so I figure she's not really interested. Yet she still texts me pretty much every day.

After that I start chatting with this other chick, who is a LEGIT PAWG (chubby, but the good kind of chubby), and we decide to meet, but she flakes on me the first time by saying she was sick, flakes on me the second time saying her apartment had no running water, and then flakes on me a THIRD time by just disappearing off the face of the Earth. :punch

Yesterday however, the cougar contacts me again and we set up a second date for tonight to go see the new Robocop. Hopefully this has a happy ending (and I'm not talking about Robocop :apimp )
I REALLY want to know more about the bolded

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #5630 on: February 24, 2014, 09:05:09 PM »
I'm guessing after she made him come, he saw who she really was on the inside, and that was when it became clear that it was her plan to conquer him.

Or maybe he said something really stupid about her body.

Oblivion

« Reply #5631 on: February 24, 2014, 10:19:26 PM »

You must be too polite. Cougars love polite young men. They know they can make them their slave.

Guilty as charged.

I REALLY want to know more about the bolded

I dunno...it's pretty embarrassing.  :'(

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #5632 on: February 24, 2014, 10:20:39 PM »
You farted while she was giving you head, didn't you?
yar

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #5633 on: February 24, 2014, 10:27:10 PM »
You ended up cumming in one of her fat rolls instead of her vag?

Oblivion

« Reply #5634 on: February 24, 2014, 10:48:51 PM »
Okay, fine. I'll tell you guys what happened, but the contents of this post never leave this thread. :punch

So we're in her bed, cuddling at first but eventually start getting to the good stuff. She wants to give me a hand job, gets a bottle of oil and starts stroking me. Things are going pretty well until a few minutes in where she sees this weird little foreign object of some kind that was building up in her hand. We both go wtf and have no idea what that was (and I didn't feel it release from inside, so I thought that was a good sign), and she throws it away and continues at it. A few minutes later, she finds ANOTHER one, and by that point she's like "Yeah...okay I think I'm gonna call it a night".

After I go home I find out what happened. That stuff she found on my dick was actually lint that was in my underwear, which must have placed itself in my pubes and when it got mixed with the oil, it solidified, thus creating what we just saw.

So there you have it. Didn't even get a chance to jizz.  :'(

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #5635 on: February 24, 2014, 10:51:56 PM »
1) this is why you at least trim

2) thats pretty funny

MrAngryFace

« Reply #5636 on: February 24, 2014, 10:54:01 PM »
I think people have this weird idea that its all or nothing for body hair- its like come on- just don't look like a monster
o_0

Oblivion

« Reply #5637 on: February 24, 2014, 11:00:47 PM »
1) this is why you at least trim

Indeed, but I'm not that hairy (surprisingly). The bigger lesson is to clean out the underwear, I think.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #5638 on: February 24, 2014, 11:04:50 PM »
Nah. Good riddance. You dont wanna get down with any woman who can't handle your dirty undies. Thats like the first rule of boning

nudemacusers

« Reply #5639 on: February 24, 2014, 11:23:03 PM »
next time remember this important quote
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽