Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1256236 times)

Barraco Barner

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #7500 on: December 06, 2014, 06:19:45 AM »
Was considering asking a lady from OKC to meet.

I did what any respectable/paranoid person would do and conducted a basic Google search beforehand and found her LinkedIn profile.

Someone lied about her age big time. Literally closer to my mom's age than my age  ::)

pollo

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #7501 on: December 06, 2014, 10:21:24 AM »
I met my girl 10 yrs ago so were celebrating today

One of my first memories with her was having sex for the first time and then me nekkid browsing neogaf. She sits on my lap and asked me what I was doing and I told her im browsing a forum but I was trying to kick the habit.

10 years later :brazilcry

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7502 on: December 07, 2014, 04:57:39 AM »
Came across a girl on OKC who is pretty much my ideal partner.

I guess tomorrow I'll find out if that sentiment is mutual...

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
« Reply #7503 on: December 07, 2014, 08:31:06 AM »

I guess tomorrow I'll find out if that sentiment is mutual...

Since it sounds like this girl is The One, it's important that you take tomorrows conversation seriously.  After a little small talk, surprise her with "I feel that you are my ideal partner, is the feeling mutual?"  As Mupepe said earlier (and he is the master when it comes to this stuff), you have to tell woman the truth.    She will be impressed with your ability to cut through the bullshit and get to the point.  She may be a little too stunned to respond, so you should fill in the gaps by enumerating why you would be perfect for each other based on an OKC profile ("I too like The Guild!" for example).  I'd say good luck but we both know you don't need it.  Sounds like your life is about to change forever.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #7504 on: December 07, 2014, 11:52:10 AM »
Took my girl back home with me to meet muh family. Ended up doing like, a double date thing, with her and my mom and her boyfriend to see Niagara Falls with all the lights and stuff.

then we came back here, watched Frozen (first time for me) then she stayed over the night for the first time.  :-[ :-[
nat

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #7505 on: December 07, 2014, 12:45:24 PM »
*calls the FBI*

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7506 on: December 07, 2014, 01:15:17 PM »
By ideal I mean: what she wrote on her profile doesn't make me cringe, her physical appearance is close to my type, and she lives in relative proximity to where I live. I know for a fact that I have more ideal partners out there but they all live in states that aren't GOP strongholds.

She talks about her art a bunch so I'm going start off by asking her what her preferred medium is and then I'll branch off from there.

:yeshrug

nudemacusers

« Reply #7507 on: December 07, 2014, 02:18:53 PM »
invite me to the wedding :uguu
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #7508 on: December 07, 2014, 02:25:01 PM »
Let's tag team her

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7509 on: December 07, 2014, 02:31:04 PM »
D-do you mind if I watch?
spoiler (click to show/hide)

In her profile she said that she's totally willing to do MMF threesomes.  :cody
[close]
[close]

Himu

« Reply #7510 on: December 07, 2014, 02:32:21 PM »
Went to the theatre (live, not movies) with my guy last night and then went to a nearby thai place. Then we went to my place, snuggled and watched Agents of SHIELD the rest of the night, then we woke up and fucked.

:heart
IYKYK

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #7511 on: December 07, 2014, 02:46:16 PM »
D-do you mind if I watch?

In her profile she said that she's totally willing to do MMF threesomes.  :cody
[close]
[close]
She's a keeper

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #7512 on: December 07, 2014, 03:06:45 PM »
Fuck it, none of ya'll know my IRL identity, so I'll just be honest with this shit.

My gf has put on a few pounds. Probably more than a few now.

Last night she told me she looked in the mirror and felt disgusting. I told her she wasn't. She said she was really frustrated about the weight gain. I suggested workout tips, diet tips, etc, talked about how I'd managed to lose a few pounds recently, etc. Constructive, motivational advice. I mean, I'm not the one who brought it up. She brought it up, so I thought it was fine to give her some pro-tips. I told her I still loved her, still thought she was cute, etc. Told her I wanted to lose 5 pounds myself and we could do it together.

Today she called me and told me that she was really sad and that I hadn't given her the support she needed in that moment. Not sure what that was supposed to be. The gist of it was she wanted me to say that I'm just as attracted to her as I was at the beginning.

That would have been a lie. Being perfectly real, the weight gain has made her a lot less attractive to me. I still have a lot of fun with her, and I still love her. But those last few pounds have definitely pushed things past the point where I don't really feel the urge to initiate sex rather than just pass out or watch a movie or whatever. But there is no earthly way to tell her this. It's so demonic, friends.

You might not know this, but has your girlfriend either had weight issues in the past, or, perhaps more acutely troubling for her, is this the first time she's really put on weight?

lulz at people telling you that stewing on something for one U.S. night is a BFD, BTW. Y'all either soft as fuck or been out the crazy game too long.

e: You mentioned you'd been having a disinterest in being intimate recentish, is this in conjunction with that or was it the reason for it?

nudemacusers

« Reply #7513 on: December 07, 2014, 03:29:43 PM »
the only way to win the crazy game is to not play the crazy game.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #7514 on: December 07, 2014, 04:57:47 PM »
Anecdotal evidence suggests that I have always been somewhat less interested in sex than the average male, but yes, these two trends are correlated. I'm just not as turned on anymore. We still have sex, but many nights I'd rather go do other stuff, and that wasn't the case before.

Maybe two months ago she got back into her workout regime and was looking really good again, and I made a lot of efforts to compliment her, saying stuff like, "Wow, you're looking really fit, baby!" Positive reinforcement and all. Unfortunately there was a regression.

I have never brought it up though, and never will. I still love this girl to death. She gives me a lot of emotional intimacy, which is what I value far more than the physical part. The fact that I'm just not as eager to jump her bones as I used to be makes me kind of sad though.

Also, a big part of it is beyond her control. She works in tv production, and they've been shooting for the last few months, so she's on set 12 hours a day, has to eat whatever junk they provide, and doesn't really have time to work out like she did when we first started dating.

From talking to her though, it does seem like she's really dedicated to getting back in shape at this point.

"how come you never bring me lunch? you know I can't leave set to get anything healthy. it's like you don't even care"

:bolo

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7515 on: December 07, 2014, 07:40:00 PM »
Decided to see again how many guys in my area are similar to me and I'm basically competing against 50+ versions of myself.  :lol  :'(
Also, that chick saw my message and bounced.

OKC in my area is really imbalanced. You got a bunch of super religious, right of center girls on one side and then a bunch of non-religious, left of center guys on the other.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7516 on: December 07, 2014, 07:43:57 PM »
Getting right on that. :phil

Edit: I have only 2 pics up and I'm already getting bombarded with visits and messages.  ::)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 08:48:05 PM by Atramental »

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7517 on: December 07, 2014, 09:29:27 PM »
"Hello my name is [redacted]. I know you get a lot of messages because your beautiful! I will not use any pick up lines, nicknames, or sexual remarks to get your attention! I will tell you that I am very funny, respectful, and honest. I hope I caught your attention? I hope to hear from you soon!"

Mmmhmmm :goty2

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #7518 on: December 07, 2014, 09:43:10 PM »
Should have asked if she likes mac and cheese.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #7519 on: December 07, 2014, 09:46:24 PM »
seeing people just start the online dating process knowing the year long 'banging your head against a brick wall" journey I've been through  :goty2
nat

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7520 on: December 07, 2014, 09:52:27 PM »
Yeah... I think I'm just better off going to bars. When I move closer to downtown early next year I'll be able to do this on the reg instead of once every 3 months.

I really do not have the patience for this shit. There's just too many thirsty dudes trying to prove how non-thirsty they are. Really taints the whole dating pool.  :goty2

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #7521 on: December 07, 2014, 10:00:41 PM »
It's not their fault your milkshake brings them to the yard  :-*

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7522 on: December 07, 2014, 10:39:58 PM »
"I wanna marry u"

Uh-oh! :anhuld

Another guy:
"Hello there."
"How r u doing tonight"
"Would u be interested in casual sex?"
"You are so cute and sexy"

:gurl
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 10:47:37 PM by Atramental »

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #7523 on: December 07, 2014, 10:49:55 PM »
Think about all the amazing stories you're going to tell your future wife Atra.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #7524 on: December 07, 2014, 10:51:39 PM »
i mean

you should at least use this to get some perspective if you end up sending chicks messages and end up not getting any kind of response. now you know why.
nat

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #7525 on: December 07, 2014, 10:56:29 PM »
fistful becoming the yoda of the relationships thread :lawd
püp

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #7526 on: December 07, 2014, 11:14:43 PM »
it is funny considering i'm just repeating back most of the advice i was given in the first place
nat

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #7527 on: December 07, 2014, 11:55:18 PM »
I wish I learned like you did
püp

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #7528 on: December 08, 2014, 12:45:38 AM »
You'll learn to build a light saber one day. Just have some faith and believe.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7529 on: December 08, 2014, 12:50:03 AM »
Welp. Just got a message from that girl I messaged earlier today. I need to go to sleep though.  :-\

It's almost 1:00 am and I need to be awake at 8:00 am. Fuck...

Himu

« Reply #7530 on: December 08, 2014, 12:58:32 AM »
God I'm such a dork. I'm googling stuff like how soon should I move in with my boyfriend and crap. Jesus, I'm a dork. I read this.

http://www.glamour.com/sex-love-life/2012/06/13-signs-youre-ready-to-move-in-together/1

*bangs head on desk*

It's too soon for this, why am I doing this to myself? :brazilcry
IYKYK

nudemacusers

« Reply #7531 on: December 08, 2014, 01:08:10 AM »
stop reading wack 'bored 24 yo intern tier' lists on how to live your goddamn life bae :bolo

edit: ok that list is basically 'you're ready to cohabitate if you are capable of working out disagreements and hey it's ok to be nervous to take the next step in a relationship' wow much revelation.

maybe i'm just ever so slightly too old to relate to this mindset but i see a lot of stuff on the internet now about 'having dialogues' and/or 'setting parameters/expectations' on relationship shit that I feel people work themselves up for no reason and add an unnecessary layer to shit.

:yeshrug
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #7533 on: December 08, 2014, 01:33:37 AM »
Welp. Just got a message from that girl I messaged earlier today. I need to go to sleep though.  :-\

It's almost 1:00 am and I need to be awake at 8:00 am. Fuck...

there's a pretty good chance even if you reply right now you won't get the second response until tomorrow. so just wait.

or maybe you won't. maybe she'll reply immediately and you'll have a super awesome engaging conversation all night.

who knows :yeshrug
nat

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7534 on: December 08, 2014, 01:36:08 AM »
We're having a little back and forth right now.

Eh... Fuck sleep...

Himu

« Reply #7535 on: December 08, 2014, 01:37:09 AM »
Good luck! Cheering for YOUUU!
IYKYK

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7536 on: December 08, 2014, 02:08:36 AM »
Ha. No.  :lol

I haven't lost all of my marbles. yet.

edit: Ugh... yeah. I can't be staying up this late. I told her later and to feel free to chat me back up tomorrow evening but... that convo seemed to drag. I'll be surprised if she chats me back again.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 02:54:36 AM by Atramental »

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
« Reply #7537 on: December 08, 2014, 03:51:45 PM »
Coming up on the 1 year- pressure mounting #stress #inevitable
o_0

« Reply #7538 on: December 08, 2014, 04:25:14 PM »

There's no damn stress. Get over it and just enjoy what you've got. My wife and I had the 11th anniversary of our first date on Saturday. Didn't do anything special. I put Christmas lights on the house while she and the kiddo decorated the tree. We did randomly end up at the restaurant where we had that first date (5 Spot on Queen Anne), but this time our daughter and my parents where there with us.

It sounds like you two are doing great, no need to stress and mess it up.
野球

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #7539 on: December 08, 2014, 04:48:19 PM »
oh god i need to buy her a gift for christmas
nat

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #7540 on: December 08, 2014, 09:20:18 PM »
give him some quick pointers on 1st year buttsekz, gundam -- the gift for year 1 is sphincter

they don't call it the "analversary" for nuttin :ufup
duc

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #7541 on: December 08, 2014, 09:36:01 PM »
give him some quick pointers on 1st year buttsekz, gundam -- the gift for year 1 is sphincter

they don't call it the "analversary" for nuttin :ufup
Okay.  Everyone knows that you don't know anything about the stinkhole game, Mr. Sidehugger.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #7542 on: December 08, 2014, 10:56:31 PM »
oh shit, the poser just got busted by the royce gracie of the difficult brown

:deadpos
duc

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #7543 on: December 09, 2014, 12:10:50 PM »
My sibling has been pestering me for dating advice lately which is something like Albert Kesselring pestering Jean-Baptiste Bessieres for guidance on how best to use resources on the road to Moscow.

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
« Reply #7544 on: December 09, 2014, 03:01:21 PM »
Me and my wife were engaged shortly after our first anniversary being together HOW'S THAT FOR PRESSURE :bolo
vin

Am_I_Anonymous

• And I'm pretty sure fuck you (italics implied)
« Reply #7545 on: December 09, 2014, 03:03:49 PM »
Fuck it, none of ya'll know my IRL identity, so I'll just be honest with this shit.

My gf has put on a few pounds. Probably more than a few now.

Last night she told me she looked in the mirror and felt disgusting. I told her she wasn't. She said she was really frustrated about the weight gain. I suggested workout tips, diet tips, etc, talked about how I'd managed to lose a few pounds recently, etc. Constructive, motivational advice. I mean, I'm not the one who brought it up. She brought it up, so I thought it was fine to give her some pro-tips. I told her I still loved her, still thought she was cute, etc. Told her I wanted to lose 5 pounds myself and we could do it together.

Today she called me and told me that she was really sad and that I hadn't given her the support she needed in that moment. Not sure what that was supposed to be. The gist of it was she wanted me to say that I'm just as attracted to her as I was at the beginning.

That would have been a lie. Being perfectly real, the weight gain has made her a lot less attractive to me. I still have a lot of fun with her, and I still love her. But those last few pounds have definitely pushed things past the point where I don't really feel the urge to initiate sex rather than just pass out or watch a movie or whatever. But there is no earthly way to tell her this. It's so demonic, friends.

Thank god my wife is a workout warrior. I don't even know how I'd handle that all the sudden fat wife shit.
YMMV

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #7546 on: December 09, 2014, 03:04:56 PM »
you're quite a keeper huh

:heh

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #7547 on: December 09, 2014, 03:05:07 PM »
Me and my wife were engaged shortly after our first anniversary being together HOW'S THAT FOR PRESSURE :bolo

Y'all was in a hurry breh.....we got married after I graduated college so I'm in the same boat.
YMMV

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #7548 on: December 09, 2014, 03:06:10 PM »
you're quite a keeper huh

:heh

Hell, you got that backwards. She puts me on notice when I put on a few LB's normally. Especially after the holidays. I can hear it now "You startin' to look like my dad"

:tocry
YMMV

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
« Reply #7549 on: December 09, 2014, 03:07:21 PM »

Y'all was in a hurry breh.....we got married after I graduated college so I'm in the same boat.
We had essentially been living together since day one because we were essentially inseparable, so it didn't feel like a hurry.
vin

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #7550 on: December 09, 2014, 03:07:53 PM »
Well that's kinky

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #7551 on: December 09, 2014, 03:08:10 PM »

We had essentially been living together since day one because we were essentially inseparable, so it didn't feel like a hurry.

That's pretty much how I did it. Met in college...resisted like a motherfucker...gave in...I move in with her...baby...married...no sex :tocry

Nah I'm playin though. I love my wife, would not trade her for anyone in the world. Doesn't mean she doesn't grind my gears on a daily basis.
YMMV

pollo

« Reply #7552 on: December 09, 2014, 03:24:23 PM »

That's pretty much how I did it. Met in college...resisted like a motherfucker...gave in...I move in with her...baby...married...no sex :tocry

Nah I'm playin though. I love my wife, would not trade her for anyone in the world. Doesn't mean she doesn't grind my gears on a daily basis.

Same. Well, except for the baby part. We met in college and were really comfortable around each other. Saw no need to change.

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
« Reply #7553 on: December 09, 2014, 03:46:48 PM »
I know I know- im already driving a hatchback with a dog hammock in the backseat. #ithasbegun
o_0

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #7554 on: December 09, 2014, 03:48:27 PM »
I know I know- im already driving a hatchback with a dog hammock in the backseat. #ithasbegun

:tocry
YMMV

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7555 on: December 10, 2014, 02:06:26 AM »
So what do you guys think about this. Is this girl sending me messages. I've been working at Target for the apst two months and they have a starbucks. So I go there a lot and it's run pretty much only by women. They are all kind of attractive, but thier may be one in particular who's sending me hints. She makes comments about how I always visit Starbucks in a playful matter which could either mean nothing or that I'm a creep. The last two times though she served me a large when I ordered a medium. Now I'm a typical virgin gaffer so I over analyze things, but I don't the first time I did'nt think much of it. The 2nd time though was a bit more telling especially since another clerk already put my name on a medium cup anyway. So that seemed pretty deliberate.

But I don't know.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #7556 on: December 10, 2014, 02:08:05 AM »
Why don't you just ask her out dude
püp

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7557 on: December 10, 2014, 03:15:58 AM »

nudemacusers

« Reply #7558 on: December 10, 2014, 03:41:48 AM »
dont be a pussy, man

be a pussy man
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #7559 on: December 11, 2014, 01:36:36 PM »
So what do you guys think about this. Is this girl sending me messages. I've been working at Target for the apst two months and they have a starbucks. So I go there a lot and it's run pretty much only by women. They are all kind of attractive, but thier may be one in particular who's sending me hints. She makes comments about how I always visit Starbucks in a playful matter which could either mean nothing or that I'm a creep. The last two times though she served me a large when I ordered a medium. Now I'm a typical virgin gaffer so I over analyze things, but I don't the first time I did'nt think much of it. The 2nd time though was a bit more telling especially since another clerk already put my name on a medium cup anyway. So that seemed pretty deliberate.

But I don't know.

Talk to her more, see whether it's truly flirty stuff or just her being nice to a customer. Try to make small talk with her. I wouldn't ask her out anytime soon simply because you don't seem ready for dating (no offense), but just get comfortable talking to her and making eye contact bro.