Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1233545 times)

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
Women are "allowed" to creep on men because men remain less vulnerable than women physically-speaking.

wut

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Showing a clip from a show will be more lost in translation without context. Even I don't know what the context is, someone who has watched the show would have to explain.
fat

Narolf

Women are "allowed" to creep on men because men remain less vulnerable than women physically-speaking.

wut

Women "creeping on" men is cute; at worst the girl is ugly and the guy says Nah, thanks. Men creeping on women makes them uncomfortable if the brand of creeping is inappropriate, moreover if the dude isn't pretty.

Demi, I didn't watch the show and understood the meaning behind that scene.

This is how it goes in the matter at hand.

Dude is rather attractive but a huge flock for reasons I cannot even explain myself.
Girl is ugly but confident, an Arty.
Dude is very clearly insecure even though he looks great, and definitely a Head Is Head kind of guy.
Girl is virgin.

I just want to help the poor girl.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 10:15:55 PM by bork laser »
(◊.◊)

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
You seem to be magically unaware of the fact that women "creeping" on men isn't creepy because women don't go around sexually assaulting men, statistically speaking.

Here's a life tip that you are in dire need of: creeping on ANYONE isn't really a thing you should do. For the love of fuck, go get your head examined and stop filling forums full of bullshit, you fucking lunatic.
yar

Narolf

You seem to be magically unaware of the fact that women "creeping" on men isn't creepy because women don't go around sexually assaulting men, statistically speaking.

That is exactly what I was saying. You just put it in proper words.

Here's a life tip that you are in dire need of: creeping on ANYONE isn't really a thing you should do.

Are we at a point where engaging in conversations with women is deemed to be creeping?

For the love of fuck, go get your head examined and stop filling forums full of bullshit, you fucking lunatic.

NeoF/r/agots' massive, enormous and vomiting lies.

Creepy Stalker is literally a lunatic, no hyperbole. He thinks he has all these special relationships with online girls that want nothing to do with him, especially after he intrudes into their personal lives. Now he's creeping on backslashbunny's blog after reading her posts on a forum he was banned from years ago. Six months from now he will be explaining to everyone how he came to obtain her personal contact information. He will say it's all a misunderstanding, while pointing to all the great "chats" (obsessively creeping on her blog) he had with her at 4am as proof they were GOOD FRIENDS. A platonic Squall and Rinoa, honest.

http://www.reddit.com/r/NeoFAG/comments/32r2cb/turns_out_neogaf_cuck_narolf_who_was_sperging_up/

Context: https://backslashbunny.wordpress.com/2015/04/14/abnormal/#comments

I wanted to discuss her ban: anyone else but her labeled my act "creeping".

Rinoa was the only GAFfer I actually crept out: http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=43156.msg2029651#msg2029651

Are you following the other thread? Did you notice how Bork leave Paola out of all the women I crept on?

Apart from her, please do continue in believing Kagari wants to have nothing to do with me, and carry on your crusade, whoever you are thinking to defend in your distorded mind could be. I am now completely used to deal with Creepy Old Guys pulling massive misinformations out of their hairy assholes such as you.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 12:45:39 PM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

Human Snorenado

• Icon
yar

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Creepy Stalker, use the quote feature for your replies.  Snorenado isn't coming to that conclusion from some Reddit shit, he's getting that from your posts here.   

And for the love of fuck, LEAVE THE CREEPING SHIT IN YOUR OWN THREAD.
ど助平

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
at first I thought your statements weren't substantial, but the pop song for 12 year olds and the obscure NeoGAF picture from 5 years ago (?) have really opened my eyes. 

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
i suggest sticking to moe, as actual women, what with being humans and all, are nothing like your reductivist cultural stereotypes.
duc

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Warnings for not using quotes? Narloff is exploiting every Bore loophole. The greatest Bore heel of all time.
:neogaf

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
Tsundere :lawd

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
On another note, in the past month I've been seeing (banging) a single mom with huge titties.  I know it's not going anywhere, I'm just enjoying the ride (lol) while it lasts.
🍆🍆

Oblivion

Well, that was fun while it lasted. The girl that I've been seeing for the past two months finally broke up with me tonight.

A little background on what happened. We met on OKC and hit it off amazingly well. Before we knew it, we were seeing each other several times per week. This was just fine because she lived like 10 minutes away from me.

But then about a month later, she moved into a new place that provided a whole host of problems. It was way further than where she was originally (and in the complete opposite direction), the parking was absolutely atrocious, and worst of all, she was living in a fucking loft. What's wrong with a loft? Nothing. At least normally. But she was sharing a loft with a fricken roommate. This would be bad enough, but said roommate also happened to work from home, thus guaranteeing there would be very little privacy to be had between us ever again.

It was a pretty shitty situation, but we tried to make the most of it by just hanging out in her car in her garage or some abandoned street. Yes, it wasn't the most ideal situation, but it was something. But the past two weeks she started acting a bit different. She became more noticeably quiet and wasn't interested in fooling around in the car anymore. I had a feeling that this was gonna lead up to something and today she came right out and said it.

She insisted that it had nothing to do with anything that I did, but that our situation at the moment just would not work out. She was also stressed with work and was worried about whether her roommate would come through with the rent, and bills, and all this other stuff that was constantly on her mind.

I didn't want this to happen, but I understood where she was coming from. It was a pain for me especially cause I had to keep driving to her place and leave early in the morning, which wasn't a very fun trek. In certain ways it was probably a good thing that this happened, and while I was preparing myself for the eventual day, I was still pretty depressed.

On the plus side, we did end on good terms. We held each other one last time for a long while before we kissed goodbye for the last time. It's a real shame, she was the best girlfriend I had in years. It's most likely gonna be a good while until I find someone like her again. :(

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
That's a bummer man.  Sounds like it was great while it lasted.  However,

She insisted that it had nothing to do with anything that I did, but that our situation at the moment just would not work out.

This is a go to response for ANYONE who just isn't feeling the other person anymore.  Don't take this as an insult, though.  I used to (and still do, sometimes) always take it so personally and lash out at myself, believing there is something wrong with me and that I am not good enough for anyone.  It doesn't mean you're not good enough, it doesn't mean you're not on her level....it just means that you're different.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, you're allowed to grieve over the end of this relationship, but you need to keep your eyes forward and use this experience as a learning opportunity for self-improvement.  Don't expect her to change her mind, don't expect her to come back to you.  Learn from my mistakes when I encountered the same situation.  I ended up royally fucking up potential friendships because of my irresponsible handling of a very common end to relationships.

You'll be back in the game in no time.  Buck up buddy.
püp

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
Sorry, O.

Was your place not feasible?

Oblivion

That's a bummer man.  Sounds like it was great while it lasted.  However,

She insisted that it had nothing to do with anything that I did, but that our situation at the moment just would not work out.

This is a go to response for ANYONE who just isn't feeling the other person anymore.  Don't take this as an insult, though.  I used to (and still do, sometimes) always take it so personally and lash out at myself, believing there is something wrong with me and that I am not good enough for anyone.  It doesn't mean you're not good enough, it doesn't mean you're not on her level....it just means that you're different.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, you're allowed to grieve over the end of this relationship, but you need to keep your eyes forward and use this experience as a learning opportunity for self-improvement.  Don't expect her to change her mind, don't expect her to come back to you.  Learn from my mistakes when I encountered the same situation.  I ended up royally fucking up potential friendships because of my irresponsible handling of a very common end to relationships.

You'll be back in the game in no time.  Buck up buddy.

Thanks, dude.

Sorry, O.

Was your place not feasible?

Sadly nay, on account of there already being another woman occupying my apartment.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
My ma  :-\ :-\ :-\
[close]

Phoenix Dark

My reaction went from "Oblivion the pimp? :leon" to "oh... :brazilcry" upon clicking that spoiler.

Oblivion

Let us be clear here. I don't live with her, she lives with me.  :maf

studyguy

That's a pretty big distinction.
I've booted my girl once out of my pad about a year and a half back for her acting like a fool.
It felt shitty for a bit and we ended up back together, but I wasn't the one out of a place to live for a week.
:win
pause

Kara

Trust other people brehs.

Phoenix Dark

I've booted my girl once out of my pad about a year and a half back for her acting like a fool.
It felt shitty for a bit and we ended up back together, but I wasn't the one out of a place to live for a week.

I would have taken her in.
:tocry

studyguy

How do you feel about white jewish chicks?
pause

Phoenix Dark

I already have a neurotic cat, pass.

what's the ass like tho
[close]

studyguy

what's the ass like tho
[close]

:whew
Her Italian mother blessed her with some fine assets. Top to bottom.
And a temper too, which I've had to stamp the fuck out in the past, thus the split.
pause

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
mmmmm, batshit insane thick-ass mediterraneans

:mouf xxxtreme hatefucks :mouf

duc

Oblivion

what's the ass like tho
[close]

:whew
Her Italian mother blessed her with some fine assets. Top to bottom.
And a temper too, which I've had to stamp the fuck out in the past, thus the split.

Nice. My girl was like that, minus the temper. She was a real genetic unicorn almost. A thin, White girl with massive melons, an ass that would put your average Latina's to shame, and practically zero belly fat.  :ohhh :rejoice :lawd

Am_I_Anonymous

• And I'm pretty sure fuck you (italics implied)
Wife and I are separating.  Don't want to make a big deal about it. Just wanted to day it sucks. That's all.
YMMV

Human Snorenado

• Icon
Damn man, sorry to hear that. Hope things work out for the best.
yar

Phoenix Dark

Wow man, sorry to hear that...

:fbm

hang in there man, stay strong for the kids.

Kara

Dang, sorry AiA.

PlayDat

That sucks.  Sorry breh.

Beezy

Sorry AiA :-\

seagrams hotsauce

That blows. Sorry AIA.

El Babua

Sorry to hear man.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
Damn AiA, I'm sorry dude.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
Damn, sorry to hear that AiA. Stay strong.
^_^

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
We won't separate from you, bro :tocry
püp

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
That must really fucking suck, dude :(

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
Damn, sorry to hear that AIA. I hope it works out for you.
©ZH

Am_I_Anonymous

• And I'm pretty sure fuck you (italics implied)
Thanks guys. It was a mutual decision. We'll see what happens in a few months. For now, I suppose I get to leave my house and find another one :-/
YMMV

studyguy

Damn son
pause

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
Fuck man that sucks.  I honestly have no idea what I'd be like if it came to that.
vin

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
I really don't know what to say other than I'm sorry AIA. At least in a few months the tension will be lower.

dkdk

damn. stay up bruh.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
ugh. that really sucks. hope you and the kids can pull through well.
duc

chronovore

• relapsed dev
Shit, AiA, that is a sad thing to hear. I'm sure you'll handle it well, and be there for your kids.

Bebpo

Feeling pretty in the dumps.  The SO and me had a big spout cause she's fucking crazy, and took some time off, we talked for days straight, and things seemed sweet and kind to each other, and then she found a new dick from a stalker dude who'd been an admirer trying to get with her for months now (her not cutting off these admirers she would get was always a huge red flag and basis for many fights) and she's moving out and into his place and everything's over.

That's fine and all, but what hurts is that I stayed with her for two years despite all the insane awful shit she did that would fill books because despite everything she really really loved me and that love was genuine and I loved her too.  I really trusted that love and felt it was her most redeeming quality.

So her getting a new dick within a week, turning totally cold and leaving feels pretty bad man.  Feels like the biggest fucking betrayal ever.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
I'm so sorry you have to feel this way, after all the trouble you went through to be decent to her. From what you explained before in this thread about her issues, there was absolutely nothing you could have done and it's important you don't blame yourself.

Beezy

That really sucks Bebpo, but at some point you'll realize that you dodged a bullet.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
Bebpo, this is probably the best thing that could have happened to you.

Make sure you don't take her back.

Whatever need in you she had been filling, you probably want to take a good, long look at. It wasn't good for you.

But you probably just want to vent in this thread, you are about as likely to take advice or consolation from us as you ever have been, which is "not very likely," so I will simply say that I hope you get past this as a stronger and more insightful person. You are a genuinely nice guy, and it's sad when you suffer.

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
That's fine and all, but what hurts is that I stayed with her for two years despite all the insane awful shit she did that would fill books because despite everything she really really loved me and that love was genuine and I loved her too.  I really trusted that love and felt it was her most redeeming quality.

Sorry about that.

I know you need to feel like the love was real, so you don't beat yourself up and feel like you wasted years of your life ... but someone that genuinely loves another person doesn't treat them the way she treated you.

You're going to need to deprogram yourself from thinking that love equals strong emotions (both positive and negative). She didn't have love for you. You were just a safe place for her until she could find a new safe place to land.

She will keep repeating her cycle and so will you (only falling for crazy people), unless you retrain yourself.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
I have spent the last five days with a girl that I have incredibly strong feelings for already.  All last night, we stayed up and just looked at each other, kissing.  It was a great, amazing night.  I couldn't take my eyes off of her  :-[
püp

Kara

Sorry, bebpo. If you want to grab a beer or something let me know. I feel a lot of the same stuff sometimes.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
bebpo come hang out and have alcohol with me and slime at e3.
fat

Human Snorenado

• Icon
Bebpo, I don't want to say that literally everyone on the forum told you not to continue putting time and energy into a relationship with that women REPEATEDLY, but literally everyone on the forum told you not to continue putting time and energy into a relationship with that woman, so it's kind of hard to feel bad for you at this point. I'll just say that I hope you actually learned something this time and will get her out of your life and move onto better things. You deserve better.
yar

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
Come on man, there are times to be a dick and times not to be a dick
püp

Mupepe

• Icon
Come on man, there are times to be a dick and times not to be a dick
I don't think what he said is dickish. One of the hardest things to learn in life is to be able to digest and look at outside opinions without emotion. I think most people went through what bebpo went through. Everyone tells you it's a bad idea, you don't listen because they just don't understand and when it all falls apart you can reevaluate what people told you or make more excuses about why they were still wrong.

Bebpo, you deserve better and I hope you find it.

Tasty

Let me be the dick.

Is she fucking a ghost now?

Phoenix Dark

Sorry Bebs. We warned you about the admirers, how she didn't seem to appreciate you, and the liability of her health. At least you didn't knock her up.

You dodged a bullet. I'd imagine her new dick doesn't have the money to keep up with her crazy shit, meaning she'll be calling you up again before winter. Don't fall for it.

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
You dodged a bullet. I'd imagine her new dick doesn't have the money to keep up with her crazy shit, meaning she'll be calling you up again before winter. Don't fall for it.

Bebs, I'm sorry you're going through this. I'd bet money the bolded will happen eventually. And unfortunately you'll fall for it. But please prove me wrong.
Unzip